Family secret Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally lose my anal virginity to my cousin.
2k words
4.63
13.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding was beautiful. The weather couldn't have been nicer and the food in the marquee was exquisite. I was sat on a different table to my cousin but could occasionally catch his eye.

I just wanted to get to the evening. I had such a sexy treat in store for him!

By 6pm I had my fair share of bubbly and food and decided to make my excuses, heading to my room to get ready for 9pm.

I arrived back at my room around 6:15pm. I started running a bath and stripped off. I was a tad sweaty from the day and wanted to be fresh and feminine for Peter when he arrived at 9pm. After a nice hot bath I put on my cute pyjama shorts and crop top. I took my time to paint my toenails a cute blush pink. Sitting in front of the mirror on the dresser I carefully applied make-up, false lashes and nails, which I painted blush pink to match my toenails (and lipstick of course!).

I put on the lightly curled long blonde wig and tied it into 2 plaits. I stuck a sparkly white belly button jewel on and went to the specially wrapped bridal wear which I had bought for the occasion. A lacy white corset with suspender belt, matching lacy knickers and white stockings. I put them on one by one in front of the mirror while admiring myself.

Now for the dress, a figure hugging brides dress with a slit up the side of one leg. This wasn't easy to put on without help but I just about managed. Lastly the white strappy heels with sparkly jewels. I finished off the look with a bridal veil and tiara. I gave a little twirl in front of the mirror, admiring myself from all angles. I looked every bit the princess bride!... It was 8:45pm...

I sprayed a little perfume on myself and sat on the bed to wait patiently for Peter to arrive. I was anxious but excited too. Then on the dot of 9pm there came a little knock at the door... "Come in". I called from inside the room.

The door swung open and Peter entered the room in his smart suit and tie. I sat on the edge of the bed holding a bouquet of roses and smiled coyly.

"Hello you". I said.

"Wow baby! You look incredible!" Peter exclaimed.

I stood up, smoothed the front of my dress and walked slowly towards him, shaking slightly. He met me halfway and put his strong arms around me.

"You may kiss the bride". I said.

He responded by kiss me passionately, and my tongue found its way into his wet mouth.

"Oh Peter! I want you to take my virginity tonight. I want to feel your hard cock inside my tight little hole". I begged.

I lifted my leg and Peter grabbed the underside. The split on my dress revealing my stockinged thigh. Peter's other hand was sliding down my back to grab my ass as I grinded against him.

"Oh Becky! I'm gonna make you my little slut tonight. I want you to take all 8 inches of me inside that cute virgin hole of yours. I'm gonna fuck you long and deep and slow until you cum. Would you like that my dirty little fuck-princess"

"Uh HuhOh yes please Peter. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Make me your little whore". I begged, looking up at him and fluttering my lashes.

Taking control Peter pushed me back so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He unbuttoned his trousers and took off his boxers. His huge swollen prick sprung free.

My eyes widened. It looked bigger than ever!

I got down on my knees, put my hands on his thighs and took his cock into my mouth.

"That's it baby". Encouraged Peter.

He grabbed a pigtail in each fist and began pulling my head onto his cock while thrusting his hips making me gag a little.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm. Oh my God Peter! Use me!" I pleaded as he took his cock out and slapped my cheek and tongue with it.

"Please Peter. Make me wet!" I begged.

He pulled me to my feet and turned me round. He slowly unzipped my wedding dress and I stepped out. He stood behind me in my bridal lingerie and reached around, caressing my she-cock through my lacy knickers.

"Ooooooh!" I shuddered and climbed onto the bed on all fours with my ass sticking right up in the air.

Peter caressed my stockinged thighs, leaning over me to kiss my back and neck as I continued to sigh with pleasure, very turned on...

Pulling my knickers to one side he began licking and kissing around my pink hole. I could feel his tongue pushing up inside making me very wet indeed. I pushed back against him.

"Yes, yes! Make me wet Peter, just like that. Oh my God your tongue feels so warm and wet!"

I was feeling very horny and excited. I just wanted him inside me... I Turned to look over my shoulder at him and gave my best cute princess look as I said,

"I want that cock of yours inside me...Please?"

Peter straddled me and leaned over to kiss and lick the back of my neck. He pulled out a tube of lube from his trousers on the floor and squirted a good dollop over his cock and around my hole, massaging it in with his finger. I felt the head of his huge erection pushing against my hole and slowly eased myself back.

"That's it... Slowly please, Gently." I said twirling my hips a little.

"Oh baby. Yes, just like that"

I continued to sexily twirl my hips pushing back slowly, feeling him stretch my tight hole, filling me up.

"Oooooh... You're sooo big and hard! Careful... Gently... This is my first time..."

"Oh Jesus! You're feel amazing!" Peter exclaimed as he slowly slid his cock all the way in.

I turned to the side to look in the large wardrobe mirror. What a sight! I arched my back, pushing my ass high in the air so Peter could get deeper inside me.

"Ooooohh... Fuuuuck yes!" I cried.

It felt incredible having a real cock inside me. His thick cock rubbed my G-spot sending waves of pleasure through my body. I continued to twirl my hips and push back on his cock while he groaned with encouragement.

"Baby, I want to ride you" I begged, looking over my shoulder at my cousin.

"Mmmm... I'd love that Rebecca" Peter replied.

He wasted no time at all, pulling his big dick out and giving my ass a playful slap before lying on his back next to me.

HI cock was huge and looked so inviting, thrust into the air.

I sat up and turned my back to Peter.

"Can you please unzip my dress?" I asked.

Peter slowly pulled the zipper down, leaning in to kiss my back... Leaving my white corset on I stood up and let my wedding dress fall to the floor. Again, I checked myself in the mirror. There was a sexy bulge in my lacy white knickers. I gave a little twirl as Peter eyed me up and down with his thick cock in his hand.

"C'mon Becky babes... Sit on my cock."

I clambered back on the bed, putting a stockinged leg either side of my cousin, straddling him. I placed both hands on his torso, arched my back and slowly eased myself down on his manhood. He raised his hips up to meet me as I felt him sliding into my wet hole.

I bit my lower lip seductively. "Oooh!"

It felt nice to be in control as I began rhythmically moving up and down. I untied my 2 plaits and flicked my long blonde hair over my shoulder,

"Grab my ass Peter!" I cried, holding my hair with one hand and bouncing up and down, feeling him deep inside me.

I felt his big hands on each ass cheek as he gave a firm squeeze, pulling them apart wider, allowing deeper access...

"Oh! My! God!" I squealed.

My knickers were still on and pulled to one side for him. I could see my own shecock poking out the top of the knickers. It felt amazing rubbing against the lacy material. My reflection in the mirror turned me on even more. I looked like I was in a porn film!

I decided I wanted Peter to be in control. I love being the submissive little slut.

"Peter. I want you on top. I want to be on my back with my legs spread wide for you".

.

"Oh yes". Peter agreed. "I'd love that".

I climbed off and lay on my back, opening my legs and holding my knickers to one side. Peter positioned himself between my legs, guided his big member into my hole before grabbing one of my heels in each hand to hold my legs open.

I let my arms stretch out behind my head as I looked him in the eye and squealed with pleasure.

I had a special treat for my cousin... He didn't know, but I am able to have pure anal orgasms and I was going to have one shortly. I could feel it building up as he slammed his rod into me.

"Oh yes! Please don't stop Peter! Slower and deeper! Just like that! Oh! OOOH... MMMMMmmm... You're gonna make me cum!" I squealed.

"Oh really?!!?" Peter answered. He was slowly grinding into me. "You'll make your knickers dirty"

My knickers were still on and my shecock was gently twitching.

"Yes! Oh Peter, I'm gonna squirt in my pretty panties!"

Peter watched me eagerly as I squirmed under him. I could feel the waves of pleasure reaching a peak. I was near bursting point!

"I'm cummmming!, I'm Cumming! Ooooohh Fuuuuucckkk!"

We both watched as my shecock twitched and a blob of creamy white liquid began seeping into my knickers and through the lacy material. I could feel my ass tighten around my cousin's cock as I began to squirt several thick ropes of white goo into, and through my knickers. I reached down with one hand and freed myself from my knickers so I could jerk my shecock, milking the last few drops as they splashed across my flat tummy.

"Oh wow! That's so fucking hot! I've never seen anything like that before!" Peter gasped.

"Now it's your turn" I replied, looking him right in the eye.

Peter continued grinding his hips, pushing his cock deep inside me. It felt so big and hard. He closed his eyes with pleasure... "Mmmmmm, Becky I'm so fucking close!"

"Cum in my mouth Peter!" I begged.

He eased his cock from my pink hole and moved up the bed to straddle me... His cock was right in front of my face. I stuck out my tongue, licking the head as he jerked it furiously, looking down at me as I looked him in the eyes.

"Mmmmm...!" He groaned and slid it into my wet mouth.

I sucked greedily and twirled my tongue around the head and underside of his shaft.

"Here... I... Cum! Ohhhh Becky!" Peter slowly stroked himself until a few drops of salty liquid sprayed out.

"MMmMMM!! OOOOH YES!" He cried as a jet of liquid shot out, splashing across my face and in my eye.

This was followed by a second, third, fourth big gush of warm semen. I did my best to catch all it in my mouth but there was so much of it. Some dribbled down my chin as a couple more smaller jets of jizz spurted out.

"Oh my God! Peter! There's so much cum! I've never seen anything like that before!" I cried. Giggling, as I tried to remove the cum from my eyelashes.

"That was incredible Rebecca". Peter said. He leaned down to kiss me passionately on the lips and I met his kiss with equal passion...

"Thank you!" I replied, still a little breathless. "I'd better get cleaned up".

"Can we do that again sometime?" Peter asked as he searched for his clothes.

"I hope so" I answered. "Maybe you could visit me when I return to uni"...

To be continued...