Family Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
A deep family secret is revealed.
5.5k words
4.57
33.1k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18+*

Matt Williams was just a guy in his mid 30s; he was 6'2, 220 lbs, muscular, white, brown hair, brown eyes. He worked as an accountant for a large investment firm and he lived a very normal life. Ok minus the fact that he had been in a relationship with his mother since he was 18. You see his mother, Christine, got pregnant when she was 18 on her prom night but the guy who knocked her up wanted nothing to do with her when she told him and bailed. So for 18 years he was her whole world.

She dated here and there but never found anything serious. It was a personal choice for her because she wanted him to have all of the love in the world that she could give him. If she wanted, she could have had any guy she wanted; she was a stunner. Christine was 5'6", long brown hair, dark brown eyes, big soft breasts, and a tight, toned ass.

It all started 18 years prior on the night of Matt's graduation. He had just returned home from a party to find his mom asleep on the couch. She was so peaceful that Matt didn't want to disturb her so he grabbed a blanket and placed it over her. He grabbed on for him self and sat in the recliner next to the couch and slept there with her.

A few hours later, Christine stirred as she realized where she was. She was surprised to see Matt and felt a sense of happiness at how loving he was to stay with her. She got up and gently stroked his cheek with her fingers causing him to slowly open his eyes.

"Matt, honey, it is very late we should go to bed."

In his groggy state, he stood up and headed up the stairs to his room while Christine followed behind. However, instead of continuing down the hall to her room, Christine went into Matt's room to tuck him in. He crawled into his bed while she adjusted the covers. Christine leaned down to give him a good night kiss on the cheek but it was so dark that she missed and caught his lips instead. But it was what happened next that shocked her; Matt was kissing her back. The two lingered there for a few seconds before Christine backed away. Putting her fingers to her lips as if to see if the feeling of her sons lips on hers was real.

"Good night baby, I love you."

"Love you too mom." Matt mumbled before drifting off again.

Christine went back to her room and climbed into her bed contemplating the moment that had just happened; was it a simple accident or subconsciously was that what they both wanted? One thing was for sure, Christine felt a sense of arousal that she hadn't in a long time. She took off her tank top and her shorts and started to gently rub her breasts. She squeezed them together and pinched her nipples sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. Her hand slowly glided down her stomach through her soft bush until her fingertips found her clit. Christine furiously rubbed her clit as she continued to pinch her nipple harder and harder. She then took two fingers and started to pump them in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!"

Christine was getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Oh baby, mommy is going to cum! Make mommy cum!"

She felt a wave of pleasure flowing through her body until it released from her pussy like a tidal wave. Coming down from her orgasm, Christine opened her eyes and saw the wet mess on her sheets. She then realized that her son was the one giving her that sense of pleasure. She felt a sense of shame but also lust because it was Matt after all but no man had ever made her feel that way before, not even the man who abandoned them.

Christine lied awake all night thinking about these new feelings she was having for her son. Eventually, morning came and she heard Matt opening the door to his room. She walked to her door and slowly opened it and saw him walking down the hall towards the bathroom wearing only a pair of shorts. She admired his young fit body and found herself wanting him. He closed the bathroom door behind him, she put on her robe and tied the band around her waisting holding it closed.

She walked up to the bathroom door as Matt was coming out causing them to bump into one another but before Christine could fall to the floor, she was caught by her son.

"Oh my god mom I'm sorry I didn't see you! Are you ok?"

She looked up at him while holding his strong arms, "yea sweetie I am ok."

They kind of lingered there for a moment until she came out of the daze that was fogging her thoughts. It was then that she realized that her robe had loosened revealing her breasts to Matt. He was staring at her and felt a rush of arousal rush through him.

"Um I am going to go take a shower" Christine said trying to break the tension between the two. However, she didn't do anything to close her robe. Matt just said ok and stepped out of the way so his mom could walk into the bathroom. She saw this as her chance, she walked into the bathroom but didn't close the door. She opened the door to the large walk in shower and turned on the waterfall shower head and slipped off her robe. She didn't want to make it obvious that she wanted Matt to follow her, but between leaving the door open and disrobing in front of him, it was obvious enough.

Matt slipped out of his shorts and walked into the bathroom. He took a moment to think before he grabbed the handle of the shower door and pulled it open. He stepped into the shower as his mom was rubbing her body with soap. The sight of her soapy body glistening made his dick hard. He reached out and placed his hands on her back. Christine felt a shutter run down her spine. She turned around so they were facing one another.

They looked into each other's eyes with Christine's hands on her son's hips and his hands on the sides of his mother's face. Matt leaned down and kissed his mother. This time it was not a slight peck on the lips like the one from the night before but rather one of passion that two lovers share. They both forgot about the fact that they were mother and son in that moment, now it was simply about being with someone they both loved.

Their tongues danced with one another between their lips while their hands drifted over each other's bodies. Matt brought his hands down and took her breasts into his hands. She moaned as he gently squeezed them. Her hands ran around to the front of his body and drifted down until she grazed his 6" hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and started to slowly stroke it.

"Oh baby, your cock is so hard. Do you want mommy to take it into her mouth and suck it?"

"God yes I do!"

Christine got down on her knees, kissing his chest and stomach as she came face to face with his dick. She gave the head of it a few gentle kisses causing her son to shudder. She held it in her hand as she kissed along the shaft. Once she kissed every inch of it, Christine took it into her mouth and started to give her son a blowjob. Matt looked down at his mother and watched as she moved along his cock, with the shower still raining down on them. Her hair slicked back provided him with the amazing visual that would be seared into his memory.

"Fuck mom that feels so good. I have never had a blowjob like this before."

She let his cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke it.

"Good, I want to take care of my baby."

She went back to sucking his cock taking all of it into her mouth.

"Holy shit mom I am going to cum if you don't stop!"

"You aren't cumming just yet sweetie."

She stood up, kissed her son and gently placed her hand on his shoulder to push him down onto his knees. Matt kissed the inside of her thighs while Christine ran her fingers through his hair. She needed to feel her son's tongue on her pussy. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him into her. He latched onto her clit and started to suck on it. He flicked his tongue over and over again sending a shockwave of pleasure through her body. Matt reached up and took her ass into his hands and squeezed them hard and pulled her closer to his mouth.

"Oh fuck baby, your going to make mommy cum!"

She started to grind herself against his tongue faster and faster.

"Oh god I'm going cum! I'm cumming! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!"

As her orgasm subsided, Christine's legs started to give out on her and she had to brace herself against the wall of the shower.

Matt stood up so her could help hold her up.

"Wow! Nobody has ever made me feel like that before."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetie."

She turned off the shower and took him by the hand guiding him back to her bedroom. They were both still dripping wet but neither of them cared. Once at the bed, Christine gave Matt one last kiss before falling back onto the bed and spreading her legs.

Matt stepped up to her and guided the head of his cock to the opening of his mother's pussy. He slowly slid his cock into her.

"Oh god mom your pussy is so tight!"

Matt started to pump his cock in and out of his mom. He leaned down so he could kiss her neck. The feeling of his kisses on her while his cock was filling her pussy was something Christine hadn't felt in a long time.

"Oh god it's been so long since someone fucked me!"

They continued in the position for a few minutes. By now, Christine's pussy was soaking wet.

"Let me get on top. I want to ride your cock!"

Matt reluctantly removed himself from his mother and laid on the bed allowing her to sit herself down onto him. She moaned as every inch of her son's cock entered her pussy again. Once all of him was inside her, she began to rock her hips back and forth. Matt was mesmerized by the motion of his mother's tits bouncing as she rode him. He reached up to take each of them in his hands. Christine reached down and teased her clit with her fingers causing herself to have yet another orgasm. Matt did everything he could to try and delay his own from happening; he didn't want the night to end.

"Mom, I am getting close!"

"Hold on sweetie, I want to you to fuck me from behind first."

She climbed off of him and got onto all fours. Matt moved in behind her and entered her one more time. As he started to thrust his cock into her, he could not resist the temptation that laid before him. He took his hand and smacked his mother's tight ass with it.

"Ooooh baby, do that again!"

Matt did as his mother told him and gave her another smack on her ass.

"That's it, mommy has been a bad girl and she needs to be punished!"

He gave her a few more until her cheek was read. Then he felt it again; his own orgasm building inside him.

"Mom, I am going to cum."

"Good, don't you dare pull out. I need to feel your cum inside me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby give mommy your cum!"

Matt did as he was told and shot his load deep inside of his mother's pussy. They both collapsed onto the bed in each other's arms.

"Wow I can't believe that just happened!" Matt said while trying to catch his breath.

"Me either. And I don't regret any of it. I know it is wrong because you are my son but that just felt right."

"I love you mom!"

"I love you too Matthew! Remember nobody can ever know about this."

"I know!...Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I don't want to be with anyone else. I know I have dated girls in class before but they are not you. I only want to be with you."

"Oh I want that too but this is a small town, someone might figure it out."

"Then we will just have to be careful but I know what I want and that is you."

She gave him a kiss and said "then I am yours!"

The two drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

They continued this incestual relationship and slept in Christine's bed every night. Matt enrolled at a local university so he could stay at home. About two months after the relationship began, Christine discovered she was pregnant. They decided that since they lived in a small town that they would be raised as Matt's younger sibling and everyone in town would be told Christine used a sperm donor. It was the simplest solution given their relationships with everyone in town.

Months later, Christine gave birth to twin girls: Bella and Mia. As the girls grew up, they became spitting images of their mother. Both were slightly shorter than Christine, Bella had her mother's brown hair where as Mia would highlight it to help distinguish the two. They both were very fit, C cup breasts and tight toned asses.

It was hard for Matt to act more like a brother than a father to the girls but he wanted them to have as normal a life as they could. He and Christine still would have sex with one another but they had to be careful so the girls didn't find out. If they had work, sports or hung out with friends, Matt and Christine would take advantage of the time alone that they had.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

The girls had just turned 18 and it was reaching the end of their last year in high school. Matt and Christine knew that Bella had soccer practice after school and Mia had made plans to go to her friends to start studying for finals. Matt and Christine saw this moment and decided to take advantage of this alone time.

Christine came home from the elementary school that she worked in, threw her bag on the couch and practically sprinted to Matt's home office. He was on a video call with a coworker when he looked up and saw Christine undressing in the doorway. Although in her 50s, she still was a stunner. Matt ended the call and got up to greet his mother. She undressed him while the two kissed until they were both completely naked. They made their way to the couch that he had in the room and Matt sat down. Christine dropped to her knees and started to suck her son's cock. Matt threw his head back in pleasure against the side of the couch. His mother taking all of him into her mouth as she moved up and down with her mouth.

"God mom you still know how to make me feel so good"

"Only the best for my boy."

Christine continued to suck her son's cock while she reached down and found that her pussy was already wet when her fingers reached her clit. She rubbed herself while Matt's hand guided her head up and down his shaft. The two of them were so entranced with one another that they had failed to hear the front door open.

Bella walked in and dropped her bags by the floor. Her practice was cut short so she decided to come home instead of going out with her teammates. As she walked towards the kitchen to grab a drink she heard the noises coming from Matt's office. She gently tiptoed over to investigate and saw him on his couch having his dick sucked. This shocked and aroused her to the point where she started to rub her breasts through her shirt. She couldn't tell who the woman was but she caught herself staring at her ass that was resting on top of her heels. Bella's hands drifted down her stomach into her the waistband of her shorts. Her hand slipped under her panties and she rubbed her clit.

Christine and Matt were oblivious to the fact that their daughter was watching them. Christine stood up and turned around so she could sit on her son's dick. Bella was shocked at the revelation that it was her mother that was just sucking her brother's dick and now she was riding him. She now had a clear view at her mother's tits and hairy pussy. The sight of this highly erotic and inappropriate sexual encounter made Bella even more aroused. She continued to rub her pussy while watching her mom bouncing up and down on her son's cock. Just as Bella reached her own orgasm she witnessed Matt unleash his own load of cum into his mother. Bella had to quickly compose herself and quietly make her way back to the front door and try to make it appear as if she just came home.

She opened the door and shut it before calling out, "guys I'm home! Practice was cut short!" She made her way up to her room so she could drop off her clothes and head into the shower acting as if nothing had happened. Once inside the shower, Bella played with her pussy again thinking about everything she had just witnessed. After she finished in the shower, Bella went back to her room, threw on a tanktop cheer shorts and texted her sister.

Bella: Hey when are you coming home? You're not going to believe what I have to tell you!

Mia: I should be home in like 20. Mom said she ordered a pizza for dinner. Why what is it?

Bella: I can't tell you over text I need to see your face when I tell you.

Mia: Damn! I'll leave right now and get there as soon as I can.

Bella waited for Mia to come home and hoped she had enough time to tell her before dinner because it was just too juicy to have this revelation to herself.

When Mia arrived she greeted her mother and said she was going to go upstairs to change and to let her know when the food was here. She knocked on Bella's door and before she could even react the door swung open and Bella grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

"Hey! What was so crazy that you needed me home so quickly?"

Mia looked down and saw her sister's hard nipples poking through the material of her tanktop.

"Whatever it is, is clearly exciting you" she teased.

"Shut up, so i came home early cause practice was cut short and I heard a noise coming from Matt's office, so I went to go check it out. I snuck up to the door and peeked in and saw the most unbelievable thing...he was naked on his couch and there was a naked woman on her knees sucking his dick!"

"You watched our brother get a blowjob! That is so gross and also so hot!"

"Shut up that's not the half of it, she got up and turned around so she could sit on his cock and I saw it was mom!"

"What?! You're lying!"

"I swear I am telling the truth!"

"You saw mom and Matt having sex?!"

"Yes!"

"Again that is so gross and yet so hot."

"I know!"

"Wait...did you stay and watch?"

"Um..."

"Oh my god! You watched them! Did you play with yourself?"

Bella couldn't work up a response.

"You did! That's why your nipples are so hard right now! Oh my god this is unbelievable! What was it like?"

"Mia it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I have never orgasmed so hard in my life."

"Damn, do you think they just have sex whenever we aren't around?"

"I don't know maybe. Do we say something?"

"Let's see how they are during dinner, maybe we can get them to admit it somehow."

"Girls, food is here!" Christine yelled out.

They both made their way downstairs to the kitchen and found their mom grabbing what they needed to eat.

"Grab yourself a plate and a drink, your brother is in the living room picking out a movie."

Everyone settled in the living room as Matt set up the movie. The girls were especially vigilant about how their mother and Matt behaved with one another. The girls their spots on the love seat while Matt and Christine took the larger couch. They sat apart from each other leaving the girls to wonder if they were intentionally avoiding each other. As the movie progressed, Bella and Mia were much more interested in what was happening on the couch. Christine was cuddling up to her son and he was ribbing her back. Mia nudged Bella's leg to get her attention so now they both were seeing this. Bella excused herself to go to the bathroom and Mia excused herself to get a drink so the two of them to quietly discuss what was happening.

"Oh my god are you seeing this?" Mia asked her sister.

"Yea they are very close like they're not even trying to hide it."

"What do we do?"

"I don't know but it is pretty hot thinking anout it."

"God you're such a freak Bella."

"Shut up you think it's hot too!"

There was a building sexual tension between the two until they heard Matt calling out for them:

"Hey you guys coming back?!"

"Be right there!" Mia replied as her a Bella gazed into each other's eyes. They went back to the living room and saw that their mom was now lying down resting her head on Matt's lap.

They continued to watch the movie until there was a scene where it is revealed that main girl is having sex with her brother.

12