Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom would have loved coming along," Kelly said reaching over her fingertips danced along his palm before clasping his hand. Smiling at her aunt when she too thought of the same thing as they walked down that pleasant street.

"Well, Mom did want to spend the day with her, and Wendy said it was okay. We could always just come out just us and make it a family day. What do you think?" Charlotte asked looking pass Samuel.

"What a wonderful idea," Kelly beamed at her aunt. Ignoring how her brother was rolling his eyes.

"There are quite a few places I know she would like," Ines said stopping in front of a blacked out store. "However, first, a word of warning," she said pointing to the 'X' made of bones inside a rectangle carved into the brick at the top right corner of the doorframe of the shop's entrance. "Wherever you go make sure to look for this mark before entering. These are no-go places for us," Ines said with deathly undertones.

"What do you mean?!" Charlotte asked confused.

"Nosferatu," Ines said her eyes darting around making sure they weren't over heard.

"They're real?!" Kelly said in shock amazement.

"As real as you and me, we know of them we just don't mingle with them. It's the same with them, after the accord we struck back in the 1890's. So whatever you do always look for this sign when you are in town before entering a store. We wouldn't want to cause a scene between them and us," Ines said waving for them to continue on.

"So what's the story behind all that?" Samuel asked nodding back towards the store they had just left.

"Well, as with any story it changes over the years," Ines said leading them into one of the many courtyards that dotted the city. Guiding them to the furthest corner so she would be able to see who entered, and to keep their conversation as private as they could. Brushing her brunette hair behind her ear as she stood beside Samuel. Her cheeks blushed hoping he liked the perfume she had worn. "As our version goes the heir of the head of the house at the time stumbled into one of their gambling dens at the time. Drunk as a skunk, some how or another he had fled the den with the daughter of a prominent vampire among their ranks. Unbeknownst to him of the true nature of the woman when sun rise came, and she was burnt alive in the bedroom at the far corner of the house. The man was cruel, laughing madly as the house rushed into the room as he danced around the charred remains of that poor girl. The next night the house was surrounded by their kind. The leader at the time was about to hand his son over so he could face his punishment, which he knew meant death for his son. Yet the scoundrel escaped the house when everyone was distracted. After that night, our two people were at war with each other for ten long years, until the bounty hunters the man hired finally returned his son home. On that same night he watched as they feasted on his son. As the story goes the man didn't shed a tear the man's son had cost his family half of his house and the girl's life. With that the accord was signed and we have had one hundred years of peace between us more or less," Ines said her hand brushed against his. Biting her lip as she felt his magic filling her as it had done last night.

"Well, we certainly don't want to do anything to make your lives down here any harder than they are," Charlotte said looking to Kelly who shared a nod. "We'll make sure Samuel stays out of trouble."

"Hey!" Samuel huffed. He wasn't about to contact the living dead, no sir. Not his skinny white butt, he didn't think having his butt nibbled on by the undead would be all that pleasant. Although actually meeting a vampire was too intriguing to pass up. Shaking his head, he had more pressing matters vying for his attention at the moment. He didn't need to crowd his already overflowing plate.

"Is he always so adorable?" Ines asked from behind her hand as she giggled.

"Mmmhmm," Charlotte cooed, "you should have seen him when he was younger. Running around my house always trying to storm the castle, isn't that right my knight?" she asked her tongue curled out touching the middle of her upper lip.

"He was such a caring boy," Kelly sighed dreamily, "now he's just a sex craved deviant that can't get enough of his sister," she said hugging herself while peering at Samuel through her eyelashes.

"I think that was more your doing than mine sis," Samuel said rolling his eyes.

"True," Kelly said cocking out her hip, "have you seen how hard my nipples are?" she asked her hands cradled her breasts, poking those hard buds.

"Hard not to Kelly," Samuel said shyly moving his hands in front of his crotch.

"You shouldn't tease your brother Kelly, otherwise we would get that," Charlotte said licking her lips as she stared down at what his hands covered up.

"How about we let her taste what a real sex witch is like?" Kelly asked looking over at her aunt. "I mean we are here to build bridges are we not?"

"That we are," Charlotte nodded, "so do you want to know what my sweet Sammy's cock and semen tastes like, or would you like to know what it feels like deep inside of you?"

"Y-yes, i-if that is all right with you," Ines said bashfully her head bowed, her right hand holding onto her left bicep.

"You know I'm standing right here," Samuel huffed.

"We know," Kelly and Charlotte said in unison, "you must have felt Samuel's energies last night." Ines simply nodded glancing up at Samuel as she lifted her head. Her limited form of sex magic that she had inherited from her mother made Samuel's magic burn in her eyes. It made her want to wade into that beautiful blue glow and strip her clothes off, and just offer herself to the man before her. To allow him to fill her in ways she had only heard her mother speak of when she was just a child.

"Samuel," Ines whispered drawing closer to him, "please show me what true sex magic is like," she said looking to Charlotte who flashed her a smile and a nod.

"I see," Samuel said, the corner of his mouth lifted to form a smirk.

"Please don't think any less of me," Ines said as she sank down his body.

"Just take it slow, I take it this will be your first time with another man other than your husband?" Kelly asked placing her hands on Ines shoulders as she stood behind her.

"Yes," Ines said softly, "though that didn't stop Michael," she said trying to keep the venom from her voice as she rested on her knees.

"Then allow my Sammy to give you an orgasmic experience that you have never experienced before," Kelly said gently stroking Ines hair as she smirked at Samuel. "I'm sure my brother can make that happen, can't you Samuel?"

"I-I can try," Samuel said as he watched as his cousin slowly unzipped his pants.

"There is no try, there is only fucking me," Ines said peering up at Samuel. "And I believe this can do just that," she cooed as she snaked Samuel's cock out. "I'm so glad I wore a skirt today," Ines said gleefully as her lips inched closer to his mushroom top.

"Do enjoy yourself," Charlotte said brushing the back of her fingers along Ines's cheek as Samuel's shaft inched into Ines's mouth. Kelly stood guard as she listened on. Charlotte watched on amused as Ines worked her nephew's cock. "Shall we spice things up a bit?" Charlotte said using the energies that Ines had unleashed from Samuel. Lifting up Samuel's shirt drawing a glyph just below his bellybutton. Smirking when Ines's eyes bulged as Samuel's cock doubled in size. "His cock tastes delicious doesn't it?" Charlotte asked as Ines's eyes fluttered.

"Mmmhmm," Ines muttered from around Samuel's shaft. "Oh God!" she moaned in her mind as a drop of his pre-cum hit her tongue. Instantly, she felt her whole body filled to the brim with raw magic power the likes she hadn't felt since yesterday when she watched him perform that spell. Sinking down his length, her tongue working around his phallus stimulating it; all so she could feel that power once again. Attacking his cock in ways that would make many of the street walkers blush.

"Oh my," Kelly said a little taken back by the sight.

"Well, it's natural for one that's never tasted a true sex witch. I do believe this one here will become addicted if we don't watch her," Charlotte chuckled as Ines licked Samuel's cock as if it was a sucker going out of style.

"I can't help it," Ines said breathlessly running her lips up the side of Samuel's cock. "I can't believe how delicious this cock tastes like," she said dreamily. "Are all the men going to become like Samuel?" Ines asked looking up at Charlotte.

"Hmm, like my Sammy? No. Samuel is very special there will never be another like him until Hekatê wishes to appoint a new Herald after his death," Charlotte said taking on the posture of a school teacher. "Although that won't mean you can't sprinkle a little magic on which ever male member of your household," she said wiggling her fingers along Samuel's cock. "Then I'm sure you'll be able to make that man not bed hop like he's been doing to you. No woman likes to know the father of her children has been stepping out," Charlotte said looking at Samuel, "that is unless they give him the go ahead," she said enjoying the look she saw in Samuel's eyes.

"Then you're okay with me...?" Ines asked not wishing to harm their relations and the teachings they were going to instill into her family.

"Yes, of course, we wouldn't have offered if we weren't okay with sharing our Sammy," Kelly said reaching out caressing Samuel's cheek. "Now how about we move this along to the main course, shall we?" she asked her fingers skimming along Ines's jaw tilting her chin up.

"Oh yes, please!" Ines said nodding vehemently.

"Then stand," Kelly said helping Ines to her feet, "hold onto my shoulders, your about to experience something that I doubt you'll be able to stand on your own," she said lifting Ines skirt over her hips as she took a few steps back so Ines could bend forward. "So Samuel you been seeing a lot of women's underwear lately, makes me wonder if you have a fetish for women's used panties," Kelly said smirking as Ines pink thong greeted her brother.

"Please go slow, me and Michael haven't been intimate for some time," Ines said peering over her shoulder as Samuel pushed her panties to the side.

"Oh and, he willingly passes this up," Samuels said leaning forward running his hands over her breasts. Listening to that soft gasp as the palms of his hands danced over her nipples, down her stomach, reaching between her legs coating his finger in her hot juices. Lifting up the hem of her shirt drawing the glyph above Ines's panty line. "Then I think you need to have orgasm after orgasm, don't you?" Samuel whispered into her ear.

"Fuck yes!" Ines said her blue eyes lustered in the fires of her want.

"Make her moan baby," Charlotte said sweetly kissing Samuel on the cheek.

"Fuck!" Ines screamed out in bliss as her womb detonated without warning. Looking back when all Samuel had done was run the head of his cock through her very neglected lips. "Oh God! Yes! Slide that cock into me! I need it!" She growled hungrily in her mind. Her fingers curled around Kelly's shirt as his head penetrated the entrance of her paradise. Her hand cupped her mouth to keep her pleasure filled moan from alerting the pedestrians that passed by the courtyard. "Oh God," Ines whispered as she came once again as Samuel was only at the halfway point of the length of his rod.

"That's it baby give it to her," Charlotte whispered into his ear, "my, Ines does have a pretty pussy, don't you think? It's okay to think that, as long as you think mine is prettier," she whispered before her tongue darted into Samuel's mouth.

"Please Samuel, don't stop fucking me," Ines pleaded thrusting back onto his cock. "Kelly, if getting fucked by Samuel is this...," biting her lip, her eyelids fluttered as Samuel's piston fired on all the right places, "what happens when he cums?" she asked feeling another round of her cream coating Samuel's cock.

"Oh, that's when the real magic happens," Kelly said smirking over her shoulder.

"I can't wait," Ines said loving the feel of a hard cock that was stirring her cunt unlike her husband as of late. "I'm so envious of you," she whispered to Kelly. "You get to be fucked, loved, showered by this man. I hope he doesn't lose the magic as the years go by," Ines muttered hoping that Samuel wouldn't travel down the path of her husband.

"Oh, that's never going to happen," Kelly said with certainty.

"Make me cum again Samuel, god this cock...," Ines whimpered as her womb sent down a torrent of her hot juice. Loving the sound of her sex resounding in the courtyard as Samuel's balls slapped her clit. "I never thought the stories my mother told me were ever true, until now," she said breathing heavily into Kelly's chest.

"Yes, are you enjoying the orgasms my brother/husband is giving you?" Kelly asked stroking her hair watching her ass bounce with every thrust of Samuel's hips.

"Oh god yes!" Ines moaned as her legs trembled threatening to give out as her fifth orgasm flared to life. She didn't know how much more she could take. Not that she was complaining this was the most orgasms she has experienced from a man in three years. "But I so want more," she purred thrusting harder backwards to propel Samuel's cock deeper into her hot, dripping snatch.

"Samuel, you heard our cousin. Give her a little extra," Kelly said with a sneaky smile.

"You sure?" Samuel asked skeptically uncertain if Ines could handle any more of his magic.

"Yes, please show me everything. I can take it," Ines pleaded peering back at him, "whatever it is I know I can handle it," she said with determination.

"As you wish," Samuel said pulling out his rod, running his index finger through her hot sex that coated his skin. "Be warned what you are about to experience is nothing like you have felt so far," he warned his glyph burned in a dark blue hue above his aunt's making his cock rock hard to the point of being painful. Then pulling down the waistband of Ines' panties reinforcing the glyph that he had drawn earlier making the orgasms Ines was bound to feel ten times more potent than the last five were. "But first we're going to need a cone of silence for her, I doubt she's going to be able to remain silent for much longer," Samuel said looking to his sister. Who wasted no time spinning the up surging energies into the spell that would keep them hidden from the public.

"I understand," Ines said bracing herself as his cock inched back into her. "Fuck!" she howled as Samuel's spell fired off. Looking down between her feet watching how her juices were just pouring down onto the brick pavers. She couldn't believe her eyes. Never once had she ever been satisfied as she was at that moment, nor has her juices just came pouring out like a waterfall. "That's it cousin give it to me," Ines growled looking back at Samuel loving the feel of that extra hard cock deep inside of her. She would have fallen face first into the pavers if it wasn't due to Kelly and Samuel catching her. However, that didn't mean she was going to tell Samuel to stop. Not after three years of not feeling a man's tool stirring her cunt like none of her toys could ever do.

"I don't know how much more I can take," Samuel grunted.

"Then you fucking better dump that cum inside of my pussy, you hear me?!" Ines said breathlessly. "It's been so long," she said dreamily as she felt his sperm flooding her womb.

"Move a side Samuel," Charlotte ordered as the tip of her nephew's cock left Ines' cunt. Plunging two of her fingers into Ines' hot wet channel coating them in Samuel's semen. "Here, eat it and taste the most potent magic you will ever know," she said holding her fingers up to Ines' lips. Watching Samuel negating the glyphs that marred his body as his cock quickly deflated. Smiling when Ines wasted no time devouring the morsel that was offered to her.

"God, that's divine," Ines said her eyes fluttering as Charlotte's fingers left her lips.

"I know," Kelly said sweetly, "can you stand on your own?"

"Yes...I think so," Ines said trying to understand what she had just experienced. "So is it just centered on the sex part or can you use it for other things?" she asked feeling her magic throbbed as she stood on very unsteady legs.

"Oh, we can use it for a great many things. We just thought a more personal demonstration would be better for you to understand what we are," Kelly said handing her brother a wet wipe, so he could clean Ines sex off of his skin. She didn't want Samuel to walk around all day with a soiled cock.

"I see," Ines said a smile spreading rapidly across her lips, "I'm glad you did. Although the question remains can I go again?"

"Told you," Charlotte said nudging her niece with her elbow.

"Hey, I can't help it. That was the best sex I ever had!" Ines said giggling along with Charlotte and Kelly.

"Well...," Kelly said looking to her aunt who nodded that she agreed. They knew if they were going to be inducted back into their sect, they were going to have to have sex with whomever they could until their sex magic matured enough so they could live without having sex every day. Looking to Samuel who looked at them quizzically. "We'll talk about making a schedule for us. As much as I want to keep Samuel to myself. If your family is determined to rejoin us then you're going to need to have sex every day, so we can't keep Samuel to ourselves while we are here."

"Yes," Charlotte nodded seeing Ines regaining her composer, "and who better to feed newly awaken sex witches then no other than Hekatê's Herald. He just oozes sex magic without a thought," she said smirking at her nephew.

"You know I hate it when you two think to make plans without consulting me, right?" Samuel asked crossing his arms.

"Cousin?!" Ines said spinning around draping herself along his body. "Didn't my pussy feel good? Did it not satisfy you? Incest isn't a big thing for you, obviously. So what do you say and allow your cousins to taste what you can do."

"You do realize," Samuel said looking passed Ines, "that if I'm having sex with everyone than you two will have to service those men as well?"

"It's a price I'm willing to pay if that is Hekatê's will," Charlotte said as Kelly nodded along.

"Very well than," Samuel sighed resigned to his fate. When his sister retrieved him from his college dorm room. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he was going to become a gigolo.

"Excellent!" Ines cried joyously hugging Samuel tightly. "Shall we continue on with our tour?" she asked looping her arm around Samuel's right.

"If you don't mind," Charlotte said ignoring the display.

"Though we best stop for lunch," Kelly said smiling as Samuel's stomach rumbled.

"Oh! I know the perfect place," Ines said taking Samuel by the hand leading them out of the courtyard.

"Hi Ines!" the hostess said as they entered the airconditioned restaurant. "I didn't expect to see you here today, are you filling in for Paul today?"

"No," Ines said shaking her head, "I'm sure Paul will be here soon enough. I'm showing our cousins that just arrived yesterday around town," she said gesturing to Samuel and the others behind her.

"Oh! Where are the three of you from?!" the hostess asked quizzically.

"Salem, Massachusetts," Charlotte said matter-of-fact.

"Salem! I've always wanted to go there! Is it true they have a museum dedicated to the witch trials that took place there?!" she asked pressing the menus to her chest.

"There is," Kelly nodded. Trying not to show her displeasure at the mention of the place. She for one didn't want a reminder of how her family had been persecuted.

"Cool!" she said in awe.

"Mary, my guest are hungry," Ines said arching an eyebrow.