Family Seduction: A Plan Forms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers

Davey felt his sister quaking above him as she cried out, and he knew he had her coming. He was proud to get Mandy off like that. He felt like he had to prove himself to his big sister. He was a man, not some kid for her to manipulate. He kept licking her as she came, fingering her hard, and he swept his sister into a second orgasm. Davey lapped at her sweet juices, glorying in his sister's orgasms.

"God...Davey...that's it...ohmygod...yes! Ohhh...baby bro...mmmm...yes!"

Mandy sagged against the wall and finally she had to push her brother back. She was going to pass out if he kept licking her like that. He had eating pussy down, it was one less thing she'd need to teach him, but they might need a few more sessions before he was ready for their mother--or so she would tell him. Mandy couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she fell into her brother's arms. The siblings kissed passionately. She always loved tasting herself on a kiss. The siblings made out in the shower until the water finally turned cold, and they had to get out. It was incredibly reckless with their mother just downstairs, but neither sibling was thinking clearly.

"Well, that was fun," Mandy giggled, as she dried off.

Davey kept looking his sister's body. He couldn't help himself. He was getting hard again and didn't try to hide it. Mandy stared at his hard-on. She was tempted, but they really did have to get out of there. They were pushing their luck.

"Down boy. We don't have time for anything else," she commented.

"I know," Davey said, wrapping a towel around his waist. "We're luckily we didn't get caught already."

Mandy reached over and twisted the doorknob, showing him it was locked. "I was only teasing, baby bro. I'm not that reckless."

"You bitch," he said, laughing.

"Punish me later." She unlocked the door and peeked into the hallway. "The coast is clear. Let's get out of here. Meet me in my room in 10 minutes."

Mandy flashed him one more time and scampered out of the bathroom. Davey just shook his head. He went the other way, toward his room, and as he rounded the corner he walked smack into his mother. He was so shocked, he let go of his towel, and it nearly dropped to the floor. It was only his body pressed against his mother's that kept it in place. Davey's arms instinctively wrapped around her.

"Watch out where you're going, buddy," she said. Mom held onto him too. That was when she noticed his bare ass. "Uhm, Davey."

"Whoa, sorry, Mom."

Davey froze. If he let go and moved away from his mother, the towel would drop all the way. He also realized she had to feel his hard cock pressing into her stomach. Davey was mortified. His mother squirmed, making his cock throb harder, but she came to the rescue and grabbed the towel for him, tying it around his waist. When she backed away, his mother had an odd look on her face.

"Uhm, Davey, be more careful walking around the house like that," she stammered.

"Yeah, sorry, Mom. I thought you were outside." He wondered if she meant the towel, or his dick. God, what if she meant his dick?

"I thought I heard your sister. I wanted to see if she was home."

"I...uh...I don't know. I'm gonna go get dressed."

Davey moved past his mother and into his room, closing the door. His heart was pounding. His mother just felt his cock. It had to be. He fell back onto his bed and grabbed his bottle of lotion. It didn't matter that his sister just blew him. He imagined his towel falling all the way to the floor, and his mother staring at his cock, then grabbing it, like his sister did. Davey closed his eyes and beat his cock hard.

Carol stood in the hallway and stared at Davey's closed door. She didn't know how to explain the odd feeling she had. It wasn't like she hadn't seen her son shirtless before, but it had been a long time since she'd seen so much of him. He'd certainly grown up. Maybe it was time to start calling him Dave instead of Davey, like he wanted. The odd feeling wouldn't leave her. She touched her stomach where Davey had been pressed into her. That wasn't what she thought it was, she wondered. It couldn't be. Why would Davey be like that from bumping into her? Carol forced it from her mind. She could not go there. Instead, she went to Mandy's room and knocked on the door. Her daughter called out for her to come in.

Mandy sat on her bed, brushing out wet hair and dressed in a tight, stretchy tank top and a tiny pair of panties. Mandy looked shocked to see her mother. Mandy's wet hair confused her mother. Wasn't Davey just in the shower?

"Hey, Mom? What's up?" Mandy said, hoping she sounded casual. Why was her mother looking at her so strangely?

"Nothing, I just thought I heard you. You'd better put more clothing on. You're brother's home."

"Yeah. Good idea. Thanks for the heads up."

"How about I make something for dinner since you and Davey are home?"

"No Dad tonight?"

"He's out with friends from work. He'll be very late."

Mandy smiled. "Guess it's just the three of us then. Awesome! I'll let Davey know...after I put something on."

"Great."

Her mother left and Mandy sat on her bed, one clear thought in her mind. They were going to make it happen. Mandy thought she would get to fuck their father first, but they had a great shot tonight. They would be home alone, with their mother to themselves. She grabbed her phone and texted her sister. She wanted to know when Emmy planned to come home. Davey slipped into her room while she waited for an answer.

"You have no idea how close we came to getting caught," Davey hissed. "I ran into Mom in the hallway, coming out of the bathroom."

"I know. She was just in here. Did you drop your towel for her?"

"Haha. Very funny."

"We're going to hang out tonight. Just the three of us."

Davey didn't think that would be a good idea. He only had one thing on his mind. He didn't know if he could act normal around their mother right now. "I don't know, Mandy."

Mandy's phone chimed. Emmy would be home very late. She asked Mandy to leave the back door unlocked so she could sneak in. Perfect.

"It's happening tonight, baby bro. This is our chance."

Davey wanted to protest, but he stayed silent when Mandy hopped off her bed. Her braless tits bounced in the tank top, and her ass looked phenomenal in those panties. He didn't know if he could keep his hands to himself if he spent the night with his sister--even if their mother was there. He watched Mandy go over to her dresser and pull out a little baggy of pills. "What is that? Are you doing drugs?"

"These, baby bro, are key to our plan."

It was amazing how quickly it all came to her. Mandy knew exactly how they were going to seduce their mother. A little wine, a little Molly. Carol loved her wine. She would be putty in their hands. She wouldn't be able to resist Davey.

"You want to drug Mom? Are you crazy?"

"You keep asking me that, but you're more than happy to go along. It's just a little Molly. It's not going to hurt her. I do it all the time. It'll just loosen her up and get her in the mood. Don't be so uptight, Davey."

He just stared at her.

"Come on, baby brother. Don't lose your nerve now. Are you in or out?"

Davey kept staring at his sister. He looked her nipples and thought about his cock pressed against his mother moments ago in the hallway. She had to have felt it, but she didn't move away. Was Mandy onto something? What she planned was so wrong, but he wanted it so badly. He already felt guilty and nothing had happened yet, but he couldn't help himself.

"Okay, what's the plan?"

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers
12