Family Takedown 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOHHHHH...DAVID...! I CAN'T BELIEVE...UUNHHH...," Kate renewed her rant at the top of her lungs, interrupted by frequent gasps of arousal at her daughter's badgering tongue, "...BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS... AWWHHH...TO YOUR OWN SISTER! OOOHHHHH...TO YOUR OWN MOTHER!"

Kate's voice was loud, but her interceding groans were low and throaty, balancing her rage against the rising tide Allison generated between her thighs, and unable to resist the skillful manner her inexperienced daughter toyed with her hyper-charged clitoris.

'Interesting,' David thought, noting Kate's easy susceptibility to her daughter's tongue, and making him wonder about his mother and her sexuality.

'I'll need to explore that later,' he decided, putting the lurid notion on the back-burner for the moment.

For now, his mother's protests were just what David wanted, with her vitriol mollified only by her growing need.

When he heard footsteps down the hall, the calculating young man knew he was successful in initiating the next step of his spontaneously-forming design. As David's improvised plan developed, he correctly determined that when the time was right, his father would come to his mother's rescue.

END PART 06