Family Takedown 09

Story Info
Dinner and a movie, then off to bed with mom and sis.
5.4k words
4.57
76.9k
44
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. All characters are 18-years-old or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

This story contains non-consensual incestuous sex. You've been warned.

*****

DINNER AND A MOVIE

When evening arrived, Allison arrived with it to join the family for dinner after a productive day of studying. She was determined not to allow her new subservience to her brother ruin her grades.

The 19-year-old coed divorced her mind from her life of sexual servitude at home and dove into her school work with renewed fervor. It was only the normalcy of school, and the sense of accomplishment she received from her studies, that kept her afloat emotionally.

Allison's academic success maintained her self-esteem, countering her submissive acceptance of the debasing sex acts required by David, even if she secretly admitted he gave her incredible orgasms with his wonderful cock.

Only Brit wasn't present at what was a remarkably normal dinner, attending the aftergame party at Jenny's and then staying the night.

Allison was ignorant to the events of the afternoon, or that her mother had surrendered her dignity with the awful, yet disturbingly erotic act of giving head to her tyrannical 18-year-old son. Conversation focused on school, tennis, and wrestling, with no mention of the 800 lb. gorilla of deviant sex at the dinner table.

After dinner, George was contemplative, presumably deep in thought about everything occurring in his household to himself as well as his wife and daughter.

He was pleasant to the two ladies, offering to help with the dishes, but was afraid to look at David, intentionally side-stepping his son as his lone meek act of defiance.

Allison and Kate understood. Their father and husband was every bit as much subject to David's brutal control as they, and frightened of incurring his son's mercurial wrath.

David, on the other hand, didn't care. He knew his message to his father was clear.

George wouldn't dare mess with his plans for the evening with the two submissive women - his pretty, petite mother and his brainy, busty sister.

Brit would return tomorrow, and he was already formulating ways to bring her to heel. That would be more difficult than the ease with which he broke his weak mother and timid Allison.

As his twin, Brit was more like him. David feared she wouldn't take kindly to the intimidation tactics he used to gain their obedience. But that was for tomorrow.

David had plenty of plans for tonight, starting with enlightening Allison to the harsh degree of their mother's downfall. He corralled both women in the kitchen as they put away the leftover food, while George dried the dinner plates wearing the rose-pink apron David insisted upon, just for a laugh.

"Well, here we are, just the three of us," David smirked, thinking it enjoyable not to recognize his father's presence. It was all part of his gambit to diminish George further.

"It's been quite a day," he suggested. "Wouldn't you agree, mom?"

"About that David," his mother tried to project her parental authority. "You can't expect your behavior to be acceptable?"

Kate's remorse had built again since the afternoon blowjob. For her own sanity, she believed she had to at least try to resist, even if she understood it was a futile gesture.

"What was wrong with my behavior?" David challenged.

"DAVID! SERIOUSLY?" The unapologetic wrestler's mother protested. "YOU...YOU TOOK ME THIS MORNING!"

"Took you? Took you where?" David grinned at his mother's euphemism.

Kate was clearly unable to say what had really happened on the weight bench, so he forced the issue.

"You mean...I fucked you?" He chuckled. "Isn't that right?"

"Okay...yes, David, you fucked me...and...and you made Allison lick me...lick my pussy," Kate spoke, but her exasperated voice faltered.

The modest mother struggled to use the nasty words to express her displeasure with her son, to describe the indecent things he had done to them, and her frustration with her and her oldest daughter's new station at home.

"You shouldn't do that again...ever. To either of us. It's incest, David, and it's wrong!" Kate complained.

Doing her best to be strong, she foolishly hoped to reason with David, yet feared her resolve wasn't secure against the strength of the forbidden truth - her submission was arousing.

Worse still, her son's powerful cock had felt good...too good.

"Allison's a grown-up, believe me. If she wants to refuse me, let her try!" David barked, shooting a glaring look at his sister, who received his message clearly as she scooped the pasta into a plastic bowl.

"Besides mom, I didn't hear you complaining," he retorted viciously. "Moaning maybe, at least once you got into it, but not complaining."

"You can't tell me it didn't feel good...that you didn't cum?" David followed scurrilously.

Secretly, he was pleased his mother had said 'shouldn't', and not 'can't', do it again. It was sure sign of her uncertainty after the tremendous climax she experienced from his unrelenting cock.

"David, that's not fair...any woman would...I mean, you made me!" Kate's feeble attempt to extract herself from the ugly truth of her collapse under her son's yoke was backfiring.

"Damn right, I made you!" David crowed. "I made you cum, mom...probably the best orgasm you've had in years."

David intended to forcefully shut down his mother's petty rebellion, and clearly establish his expectation to have her again, whenever he wanted...and Allison too.

"I'll make you cum again too, both of you...," he informed them with deadpan seriousness, "when and as I please."

George stood silently by drying dishes, pretending he didn't hear a thing, and ignoring the subtle stirring in his pants too.

Kate leaned into the sink and lowered her eyes. She knew her awful son was right.

The flame of resistance to the horribly perverse sex with her children was extinguished by his strength and the erotic desires still burning brightly in her mind...and body.

"Why don't you tell Allison what you did this afternoon?" David assumed a happier, more positive tone.

George's ears now perked up, avoidably hearing the lurid description of his wife sucking their son's hard cock.

Kate, however, returned a hesitant, unpleased look at David, shaking her head 'no' ever so slightly in hope of some reprieve from telling Allison the awful truth about how far she had fallen in servitude to her son.

"Well, I played tennis, Allison, as always," Kate answered, knowing this wouldn't satisfy David, but she had to try.

"With Mrs. Rutherford, right?" David asked with feigned innocence, then teased his mother. "She sure is a 'special' friend."

Kate didn't appreciate the way David emphasized the word 'special,' but decided it was best to let it go. They all knew to what he was referencing.

"Then what did you do when you got home?" David pressed inquisitively.

His apprehensive mother paused.

"Please, David, don't make me...don't make me tell your sister?" Kate dropped all pretense, pleading with her son not to make her recount the perverse blowjob she had given him in their family room.

"Oh, I think you should, mom," David replied, an edge of warning in his tone, "...in vivid detail."

Kate knew she was getting nowhere. She also knew Allison wasn't naïve, at least not anymore under the tutelage of her brother.

Even knowing Allison had most certainly sucked David's cock too, she was too embarrassed to describe the shameful deed she performed at his behest...in front of her husband no less. Still, she knew better than to refuse, certain David's punishment was worse than the humiliation.

To Kate's utter distress, she was quickly learning that fulfilling her son's demented demands generated a certain erotic energy in her body, as if the shame was a turn on.

'What's wrong with me?' she thought, before turning to impart the afternoon's debauchery to her daughter, hoping to keep the ribald tale as matter-of-fact as possible while still meeting her son's demand for detail.

"Well, Allison, when I got home from playing with Mrs. Rutherford," Kate started, not realizing her double entendre, "David asked why I wore a skirt over my 'tennis panties.'

He asked to see them, so I took off my skirt in front of him and your father."

"Dad was there?" Allison asked incredulously.

"Yes, sweetheart, he was sitting in the easy chair in the family room while David sat on the sofa.

David was only wearing loose pants, and I could see his...um...his penis up his pant leg. It started to get hard." Kate's voice halted, but she continued with the story.

"He said it was from watching me strip off my skirt in front of him...," Kate related uncomfortably, "and from standing there in my 'tennis panties.'"

"Go on," David was pleased with the retelling, urging his mother onward.

"Well, he said it was my fault he was hard. He told me I looked hot in my 'tennis panties,'" she regrettably told her stunned daughter, "...uh...because they showed off my 'spectacular' ass, as he called it."

"He said I was responsible," Kate said uncomfortably, "...and should, you know, take care of it for him...you know...his erection."

Kate paused a moment, trying to find the words for what came next, searching in her daughter's eyes for the understanding and sympathy she knew was there from her similar experiences with David.

"So, I got down on my knees in front of your brother and I...I took out his cock. I mean...," Kate struggled to put the act into words, with her suffering only adding to David's perverse pleasure. "I took his pants off."

"With dad there?" Allison was shocked.

"Yes, Allison, your father sat there and watched...and did nothing," Kate answered with disdain at her husband's weakness, and at his failure to defend his wife from the degrading demands of their muscular, domineering son.

George shrank from his wife's chastisement while David smiled.

"Then I...oh, forgive me...," Kate sobbed and her head dropped in shame, "I took your brother's cock into my mouth, and I...I sucked him."

"She did a damn good job too!" David's thrilled interjection indicated his satisfaction with the telling of the story.

"You could learn a few things about sucking cock from mom, Allison," David advised. "She gives great head!"

Kate squirmed from David's insensitive compliment, while contrarily experiencing an unexpected rush of pride in his glowing praise.

"I sucked him until he came, Allison," Kate confessed, knowing her demanding son would appreciate the sordid detail. "Your father watched the whole time as I...um...I swallowed your brother's cum."

"Every drop!" He cried out. "Drained my balls like a pro."

"She really was impressive," David chimed in once more with an untoward embellishment of his mother's shameful performance.

"Her only flaw was not looking me in the eye," he critiqued, "...but she got 2 of 3 right, without even being told."

Her son's description made Kate feel even dirtier than she already did, although she didn't understand the reference to '2 of 3', so looked at Allison quizzically.

"He means you did it right by not using your hands and swallowing his cum," Allison explained dispassionately. "But you missed one. A 'great cocksucker,' as he says, looks her man in the eye while she sucks him off."

Allison was rather didactic in her approach, but her response was correct so David didn't intercede, only nodding his head to concur.

"Oh," was all Kate said. "I didn't know that."

"You'll learn," David said with confidence. "Allison's learning. Right, Allison?"

"Right," Allison sheepishly admitted her improvement towards becoming a 'great cocksucker.'

"Now that we're all here, this would be a good opportunity to go over a few things," David invoked a stern tone to emphasize the seriousness of following his twisted house rules. "I have some expectations of you both, and I don't want to be disappointed."

Walking over to his mother, dressed in her standard Saturday attire of designer jeans and a button-down blue cotton blouse, David boldly grabbed the front of her bra and shook it.

"For starters, when you're at home, you don't wear a bra...either of you. No excuses," David explained audaciously.

"You both have great tits, and they should be on display," he remarked. "If I want to see cleavage, I'll tell you to wear a push-up bra, but that's the only reason."

"But what will your father think?" Kate objected out of habit. "What about Brit? She'll know something weird is going on."

"If you want to know what dad thinks, ask him? Here, let me," David haughtily turned to his dad, timidly watching his son's exhibition of control, and wishing he had the temerity to confront him.

"Hey, dad, is it gonna bother you if mom walks around the house without a bra?" David asked, before calling out his father's lascivious side with a reference to George's large-breasted daughter.

"Or how about Allison?" He followed. "I saw you checking out her big tits this morning. I bet that wouldn't bother you at all."

George dipped his head again, avoiding his wife's glare of disgust and too embarrassed to look his daughter in the eye, knowing he was busted for disgracefully scoping out his brainy daughter's impressive jugs that morning.

"Yeah, that's what I thought...and let me take care of Brit," he warned ominously, his last words a portentous insight into David's plans for his twin sister that no one in the room missed.

"But David, I like the support. I'm not a young girl anymore, you know, I need it," Kate persisted, unhappy with the idea of walking around braless. She was sensitive to the idea her mature C-cup breasts would look saggy.

"Nonsense," David replied crudely. "You don't need to worry about that, mom. From what I saw this morning, your tits look great...big and firm. Now, take it off."

"You too, Allison, off with it," he reiterated, turning to his sister dressed in her typical baggy sweatshirt and jeans.

Allison deftly reached under her floppy shirt and adroitly removed the black satin bra she chose that morning from her new collection of sexy lingerie David insisted she buy, tossing it on the table with a smirk at her brother.

Kate was not so fortunate. Her tighter blouse forced her to unbutton the front to access her lacy pink bra.

"Cute," David remarked on his mom's frilly garment. "See Allison, mom already knows to wear sexy underwear."

Reaching behind her back, Kate undid the hooks then slid down the straps, ultimately removing the cups from her flushed chest.

"Hand it to me. I want to see," David ordered, holding out his hand.

Kate reluctantly turned the bra over to her demanding son, still uncomfortable exposing her breasts despite the day's sordid events.

"32-C. You have pretty big tits for such a small woman, mom," David said coarsely. "I mean, not like Allison's huge knockers, but they sure look big on you."

Once again, his mother blushed at the inappropriate compliment from her son as David admired her chest.

Kate's breasts were good-sized, especially on her small body, with a gentle slope giving them a teardrop shape. There was a little of the sag she worried about, but nothing you wouldn't expect on a 40+ mother of three. All things considered, they looked nice, with a pale flesh-tone where her tan-line ended and without any stretch marks or blemishes.

As she started to put her blouse back on to cover them completely, David noticed her dark rose nipples were wrinkled and hard.

"Stripping in front of people turns you on, huh mom?" he chuckled immodestly. "Or maybe it's just the humiliation."

Kate's pulse fluttered at David's mortifying observation. She couldn't escape the flush of uneasiness with the truth of the revelation before her daughter and spineless husband that she was slightly aroused standing partially naked in the kitchen.

"You also need to wear nice sexy panties," David continued with his explanation of acceptable home attire.

"Cotton is okay, in the right style, but none of those plain 'granny panties,'" he advised. "They should be bikinis or a thong so you can show off that great ass."

'What's gotten into him? Is this really my son?' Kate only stared in wonder as David described her expected wardrobe with crude commentary. 'Who does he think he is to be so demanding of his mother and sister?'

David's next request snapped Kate from her bewildered reverie.

"Show me, mom...earth to mom?" David instructed with condescension ringing his voice. "Show me what you're wearing...your panties."

"Now, mom...drop your pants!" He ordered when she didn't move.

"DAVID, REALLY?" Kate was taken back by her son's impertinence.

Stunned, and secretly aroused by his authoritative command, she simply complied, unbuttoning the snap and pulling down the zipper before shucking the jeans to her knees.

"You may as well drop yours too, Allison," David suggested.

Allison didn't think twice about removing her baggy jeans, even in the presence of her sniveling father, who was witness to her nudity earlier in the morning anyway. She was accustomed to David's 'panty checks,' and certain the black lace bikini briefs she wore would meet his stringent requirements.

George was surreptitiously pleased too as his oldest daughter, the one most like him in brains and temperament, revealed her panty-clad bottom to his furtive eyes.

'Allie's bottom looks even sexier in skimpy panties,' her smitten father inappropriately thought.

It was scandalous for him to even look, yet alone so lustfully, and he did a poor job of pretending to avert his gaze, to the notice of his wife and children.

"All the way, mom. Toss the pants," David insisted. "When Brit's not here, it's perfectly fine to walk around the house in just your panties. At least for now."

David's qualifier was another hint he had something in mind for his twin sister, but Kate didn't want to know.

Kicking her pants off her feet, his obedient mother set them on a nearby chair to stand restlessly in front of her son with only the hem of her blouse obscuring the fact she wore a plain white cotton thong.

"Turn around," David ordered, twirling his finger in the air like a deviant Hollywood producer at a casting call.

Kate turned unhappily, disgracefully on display as her son made her model her underwear.

"I like the thong, mom, it shows off your marvelous butt cheeks," David rudely lauded his blushing mother. "White cotton is kinda sexy too, but I'd better see satin and silky lace in the mix from now on."

Admiring his partially-clad mother and sister, David paused to observe before moving along with his evening.

His mother, all 5'2" of her, did look good. Her butt and thighs were muscular and lean from years of tennis, with the globes of her ass toned and hollowed on the sides.

Allison's ass, by contrast, was round and plump, but equally pleasing on her 5'8" frame. As an added benefit, his sister's broad flanks were an enjoyable handful to grab when she was fucking him on top.

The two women really were quite different.

Kate's tanned complexion and medium-length straight sandy brown hair contrasted against Allison's pale white skin and dark brown curly pixie cut. Allison was obviously taller and bigger next to their diminutive, svelte mother, but also carried fuller facial features compared to Kate's more chiseled nose and chin.

Their only common attribute was their blue eyes...and their proportionally big tits.

"There, now we can enjoy our evening," David concluded. "Remember this going forward. It's important to make yourselves accessible and available to me when you're at home."

Kate was scarlet with humiliation. David's expectation of her readiness to service his aberrant sexual needs was now upfront, and emphasized by the scant clothing required of her while at home.

12