Family Takedown 15

Story Info
Kristina succumbs to niece and nephew.
12.1k words
4.66
29.9k
19
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is strictly coincidental. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

This story is a fantasy. That means people don't always behave as they would in real life. It leans more towards reluctant than non-consensual sex, but even reluctant sex is truly nonconsensual. It definitely includes incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

*****

KRISTINA FALLS

Early the next morning in the kitchen, Kate and her little sister shared a cup of coffee.

"Um, Katie, can we talk about something?" Kristina asked with a tinge of concern edging her voice.

"Sure hon, I'm an open book," Kate answered easily as she took a sip, the first strands of light breaking through the window as the sun was just rising on the warm autumn morning. "What's on your mind?"

"It's just, well, things seem different around here. Looser, you know?" Kristina explained her observations since her arrival the previous day. "I mean, I've known you all my life, sis. You're pretty formal by nature. Running around braless, even at home, isn't exactly your M.O."

"It is a bit unusual, I know," the former gymnast and older sister conceded illusively.

"More than a bit," Kristina replied sarcastically.

"It's just that, there've been some changes here, and David has really grown," Kate hedged on the truth, but hinted at the profound sexual disfunction controlling the Thornton household since David first dominated Allison over two months prior.

"He's really become a man and taken charge of the family since George is absent so often," she suggested.

"So that's why you and the girls are running around with your boobs half on display?" Kristina queried doubtfully. "I mean, I get it with Brit, she's always been a free spirit, but you and Allison?"

Kate looked at her silently, uncertain how to answer the probing inquisition.

"Let's not kid ourselves, Katie, you're too uptight for that," the skeptical sister questioned, "and Allison is well, um, frankly, Allison is just too damn busty to go without support."

"I know. It's been an adjustment, to be sure," Kate excused her behavior inadequately, "but, well, David likes it, and it has been a warm autumn."

"I'm sure David likes it," Kristina acknowledged, eyeballing her discomfited sister warily. "He's 18-years-old, for goodness sakes. What teenage boy wouldn't like women running around the house with their boobs bouncing everywhere?"

"Even their mother and sisters?" she followed disparagingly.

"I get it," Kate said without apology. "You just have to be around him. He's very commanding. When he says something, you just feel like you should do it."

"You mean like wearing tight pants and form-fitting shirts like last night?" Kristina asked with a raised brow.

"Well, yes. He likes us that way, and he really has done a good job of taking care of our, um, needs," the older sister stated cryptically, indirectly alluding to much more than her words indicated.

"Really?" the suspect younger woman doubted.

"Yes, really. He's become the man of the house now," Kate promoted with the hope of her little sister's understanding due to the circumstances of their shared childhood, "and you know how daddy raised us. The man of the house gets things the way he wants them."

"I understand that," Kristina responded with a knowing nod. "Still, daddy is daddy. David's just a kid."

"You'd think so," Kate chided Kristina with a perceptive insight into her submissive sister's future, perhaps recognizing more about David's intent despite her earlier admonition to leave her sister alone, "but you'll see. David takes after dad. He's willful that way. He gets what he wants, or he just takes it."

"Yeah, well, I'll believe that when I see it," Kristina guffawed, ignorantly denying her fate in her nefarious nephew's hands.

*****************************

It was past midnight and the twins were in Brit's room talking openly about their goals for Aunt Kristina and Grandpa Sam's extended visit. David plotted how best to approach his emotionally wounded and intrinsically weak-willed Aunt Kristina, whose slimmed-down body and big tits had undoubtedly caught his attention at the dinner table.

"Shit, she looks better than last year," he commented. "It's hard to tell with what she was wearing, but it looks like she's lost a good fifteen pounds, and not where it counts."

The young wrestler worried particularly about their rugged ex-soldier grandfather's presence.

"You know, we've already planted the idea in grandpa's mind about what's going on around here," Brit offered, not having revealed to her brother that she'd just blown their grandfather. "You know, with the three of us running around with our tits bouncing about and all."

"That's pretty tame in the greater scheme of things, Brit," David discounted his sister, unknowing yet the extent of her 'efforts' with their gramps in the easy chair downstairs.

"I don't think you'll be having any problems with grandpa," she told him assuredly. "I know I saw him checking out my chest, and I'm pretty sure he spied Allison's too."

"I know, he couldn't keep his eyes off any of you," David agreed, but still fretted about the rough and tumble old man.

"Don't be, brother," Brit confided, "it's under control. I just visited grandpa in the den, and let's just say, 'I made his dreams come true.'"

"What?" David asked, puzzled.

"I took care of him, if you know what I mean," the coquettish teen teased. "By the way, grandpa has a big cock, just like you. I'd say you get that big boy from mom's side, ya know?"

"I don't get it," David queried uncertainly.

"Jeez, don't be so stupid, David! I blew him," Brit finally stated it plainly. "I gave the old guy head."

"Shit! Seriously?" the startled youth exclaimed. "You really sucked off grandpa?"

"Absolutely!" Brit chided her brother. "Would I kid about something like that?"

"Well, I, uh, it's just so bold," David said with admiration.

"Yeah, well, let me tell you, grandpa has a big cock," Brit taunted her proud brother. "Maybe even bigger than you. He could give you a run for the money with the ladies of the house."

"Fuck that noise," David retorted, before considering the lurid possibilities after her scandalous admission. "Honestly though, you think he'd be on board? He won't give us shit?"

"Let's just say, I'm putting my money on grandpa getting into mom's panties by tomorrow night," Brit replied with a cold-hearted assuredness. "Maybe sooner."

"That would be awesome to watch," David sincerely expressed his fervent amoral desire to his enterprising twin.

"I've got an idea that's even more fun right now, brother," Brit suggested, anxiously yanking her baby doll nightie over her head to stand naked in front of David. "I gotta say, thinking of mom fucking grandpa is making me horny. I really need a good hard cock, and you've got just the tool for the job."

The athletic soccer star wasted no time in grabbing David's thick prick through his white briefs, giving it a tug and waiting for it to swell in her hand.

"I can't say no to that offer," David grinned, always ready for a romp with his hard-bodied twin sister while leading her over to the bed.

"A good hard fuck and then a good night's sleep," he advised, dipping his mouth to suckle on the teen beauty's rigid pink nipple, before dropping onto Brit's prostrate form as she spread her muscular tanned thighs to accept his dense meat into her steaming hot cunt.

"I have a lot planned for tomorrow and I need to get up early," he reminded simply.

Sliding the head of his spongy crown against the wet opening of Brit's soaking wet twat to slicken the tip with the free-flowing juices glazing the blossoming lips of her puffy labia, David then affirmatively punched the flared knob through to slip effortlessly into the dark channel of his adorable twin sister's delightful cock sheath.

"Unnghh! Well, don't worry about grandpa," Brit reiterated, groaning deeply as her brother eagerly plowed his solid 8" shaft into the very depths of her ready pussy to initiate a vigorous pummeling of the young girl's embracing fuck hole.

"I bet he won't give you any shit if you, ohhh, fuck yesssss," she groaned, "take down Aunt Kristina."

"UNGGH, UGHH," David's only response was a guttural grunt as he gripped Brit's shoulders for leverage to roughly shove his thick meat into her waiting cunt.

"Awwhhh, shit, pound me hard like that, David," the heavily breathing teen beauty snorted around her words as her brother slammed his fat cock fiercely into her nubile twat while laboring to finish her thoughts. "Ughh, fuck, that's good!"

"Just bring gramps in first, unnhhh," Brit sighed between deep gasps. "Maybe send Allie for his wake-up call in the morning. That would do it."

"Great, ungh, idea, Brit," David grunted his approval, certain their brainy big-titted sister sucking their grandfather to consciousness in the morning would be just the trick to gain the tough old man's acceptance of the new order.

"Hell, with the proper motivation, uhhh, grandpa might even, ohh, help you get into Aunt Kristina's panties," the eclipsing girl suggested salaciously as she lost herself in the strong rhythm of her brother's hammering cock, "at least if it gets him a taste too."

The pair fell silent for several minutes with only the creaking sound of the bed and the exhaustive gasps for air filling the room between their grinding bodies and building moans.

"OOOOOHHH, YESSSSS! RIDE ME, DAVID!!" Brit howled her exuberance at the powerful fucking provided by her mighty brother with her legs wrapped tightly around his driving hips as her pink-painted toes wiggled with her coming orgasm.

"RIDE ME, BROTHER!" she wailed when the climax crushed her convulsing body. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!!"

****************************

The steam from the shower filled the small downstairs bathroom as Kristina washed her hair and scrubbed her body clean after a good night's sleep and a morning cup of coffee with her big sister.

"Da, daa, dee, dum...," she mindlessly sang the catchy jingle to some commercial she'd heard too frequently on the radio as she worked the shampoo into her medium-length brown hair.

The conversation with Kate had been an odd one that hadn't really answered the younger sister's questions about the not-so-subtle changes in the Thornton household. In fact, Kate's puzzling responses only served to heighten her bewilderment at the mystery of the 'liberated' lifestyle she had witnessed the night before.

'I don't know what the heck is going on around here,' Kristina pondered while running the washcloth over her alabaster skin, 'but something sure as hell is weird.'

The attentive woman made certain to reach every corner of her curvaceous body, soaping her large jello-y breasts and tending to her 'lady parts' as a clean and conscientious adult.

'Kate does seem happy though,' she admitted, 'and everyone looks relaxed and content.'

After coffee, Kate had excused herself to get ready for her weekly breakfast with June Rutherford, saying she'd be home by noon and innocently explaining she and June usually enjoyed an after-meal massage.

Kristina had no way of knowing her coy older sister's words were merely a euphemism of a rousing session of lesbian sex in the Rutherford's hot tub while June's husband and daughters were away.

'Kristina needs to get out,' Kate believed, thinking for a fleeting moment of inviting her little sister along. 'I know she'd like June, and socializing would be good for her after all she's been through.'

Then, Kate thought about the idea a second time and wisely reconsidered. She understood the reserved nature of her demure sister and how she'd react seeing the unfaithful pair together, even in an innocent setting.

She knew Kristina was smart enough to pick-up on the longing glances and tell-tale body language between the two furtive lovers. Besides, Kate selfishly desired to spend some quality time unobstructed pursuing her unassuming sexual relationship with her statuesque homemaker 'friend.'

'I don't think Kristina could handle it if she learned about me and June,' Kate answered her own question, but the torrid idea was soon replaced by an even more illicit one.

'Dear lord, what if June took a liking to Kristina?' Kate squirmed inside as the second, more scandalous thought filled her head, before quickly vanquishing the mistaken notion altogether. 'I'm not sure I'm ready for that, or where it could lead.'

*****************************

After Kate left, Kristina decided a shower was in order.

Befitting George's income, the Thornton house was large and well-appointed. Still, the guest room occupied by Kristina on the ground floor lacked its own bathroom, so she was limited to the functional bathroom down the hall used by Brit.

Turning off the shower nozzles, Kristina pushed the frosted sliding glass door aside to reach for the big body towel she was certain she had left on the rack, only to find nothing there.

"Shit, where'd it go?" the confused mid-thirties divorcee asked aloud, scanning the room through the water dripping from her wet hair in search of the lost towel.

"I know I put it there," she questioned, then stepped out to place her foot on the floor.

"Damn it, where'd the rug go?" Kristina pulled back for a moment to examine the wet tile.

Looking around the fogged room further, she realized that not only were her towel and the rug missing, but her terri-cloth robe was no longer hanging on the door hook.

"Alright, who's the wise ass?" she complained aloud. "When I find out, someone's gonna be in trouble."

Searching the cabinets for another towel, Kristina quickly realized whoever the prankster was had done a thorough job, removing every bit of cloth from the room that could possibly serve as even minimal covering for her rarely exposed body.

All that remained was the small square of washcloth she had with her in the shower and that was it.

"Whoever's behind this isn't gonna think it's so funny when I'm through with them," the angry woman vowed.

Wringing out her soaked hair the best she could, Kristina soon determined her only course of action was to fall into the miscreant's deceitful trap and make a naked dash down the hall to her room.

The troubled woman didn't know who was up and awake, but knew she needed to exercise caution if she didn't want to literally be exposed to whosever prying eyes had set her up. She assumed they'd be waiting for her ready for a big laugh at her expense, but she really didn't see any other choice.

'Looks good,' Kristina decided while peeking her head outside the door to see if the coast was clear.

Discreetly, she placed her left arm across her generous chest while holding the washcloth as best she could to obscure the natural brown curls gracing her otherwise uncovered vagina. With her pale body dripping wet, the modest woman started the trek to her room, cautiously watching for any movement while stepping lively down the carpeted hallway.

'Thank goodness,' Kristina thought when she reached the door to her room.

Gripping the knob to grant herself entrance, she smiled with satisfaction in defeating the practical joke without the mischievous prankster gaining the pleasure of catching her with her delightful curves indecently on full display.

'They didn't even get their jollies from their twisted effort,' the delighted divorcee sighed with a smirk of triumph, until realizing to her horror the doorknob wasn't turning.

"What the? Damn!" Kristina snarled, unable to make herself curse more crudely, but still clearly upset to have her escape foiled by the forward-thinking villain. "They thought of everything, didn't they?"

Kristina stood naked in the hallway for a moment shivering from her agitated nerves in the warm morning air. Her arm and hand remained in place, but there was no hiding the rest of her buxom body.

The mortified aunt's glorious backside was fully visible were anyone there to see the lily-white half-globes of her plump ass cheeks. Each marvelous flank twitched enticingly with Kristina's side-steps as she swayed warily on her shapely legs with indecision about what to do next.

'Brit's room,' she quickly realized, deciding her sweet teenage niece couldn't be behind the humorless joke and would offer her respite, and also some clothing, to allow her to get back to her room.

'Knock, knock'

Kristina's hurried rap on Brit's door signaled her urgency to enter and relieve herself of her uncovered condition in the hall. She desperately wanted to escape before David, whom she guessed was the likely culprit behind her immodest nudity, saw her standing dripping wet in all her glory with just a washcloth for protection from his leering eyes.

"Huh, what? Come in," a sleepy voice answered after a brief delay, waking from a long night's slumber and not fully aware of the world quite yet.

Kristina immediately accepted the invitation, swinging the door open to step inside the dark room, with just a few rays from between the pulled shades adding any light for visibility as her squinting eyes adjusted to the dim surroundings.

'Whew,' the relieved woman exhaled, dropping her arms to her sides to move towards the silhouette of the young girl's upper body rising from beneath the blankets.

"Aunt Kristina?" Brit squeaked in her typically mousy tone, pretending uncertainty at such an early hour and hiding her complicity in the bold plan devised by her scheming twin brother.

"I'm sorry to wake you, honey, but somebody's playing a trick on me," the nude divorcee explained, feeling more comfortable in the confines of her youngest niece's room.

"They took all the towels and my robe from the bathroom while I was showering," Kristina charged, "and then locked me out of my room too!"

"I don't understand," Brit said earnestly. "Who would do that? Why?"

Kristina only shook her head incomprehensively, pleased to find a sympathetic ear in her bright, caring niece, when suddenly a third voice unexpectedly joined the conversation and the lights flicked on.

"I bet I know," David answered mirthfully, stepping from behind the open door before pushing it closed with a swift turn of the deadbolt.

"OHHH, DAVID!" Kristina literally screeched.

The startled woman was shocked to find her 18-year-old nephew standing only feet behind her naked body, happily checking out his uncertain aunt from head to foot as she immediately ducked into a crouching position to hide whatever she could of her voluptuous form.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kristina yelped in such distress it took her a moment to realize her brazen nephew was standing before her totally naked himself.

His taught pectorals and solid biceps were on display, but more surprising was the jolting view of his soft but impressive cock fully exposed like the rest of his muscular body.

"OH MY GOD, YOUR NAKED!" their overwhelmed aunt cried with alarm.

"Hi Aunt Kristina," the pleased youth greeted the dodging and dipping woman before casually stating. "I might point out you're naked too, and looking quite good."

David was quickly joined by his suddenly wide-awake twin sister, now buoyantly revealing her own spectacular naked body, with her marvelously firm tits jiggling with her laughter at the ruse of her innocence in the plot, assuming a place at her unsuspecting aunt's side.

"Hi Aunt Kristina," Brit brightly offered, clearly nonplussed by either her, her aunt's or her brother's nudity as Kristina tottered unsteadily on her feet trying to absorb the bizarre events unfolding before her dazed blue eyes.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers