Family Therapy 02

Story Info
All beginnings are difficult.
4.6k words
3.91
15.8k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

***

David took the phone from his desk and answered. Hanna was on the line, thanking him for a wonderful evening.

He joked, "It's only been a week since we've seen each other, but it already seems like an eternity to me. To be honest, if you guys feel like meeting again, I'd be up for it. It got late that night, did you guys recover well?"

"It got even later for us," Hanna confessed, "Eric and I, we talked half the night."

David grinned. "I hope for your sake, you weren't just talking."

"Exactly, that's why I'm calling. Eric and I, we want to ask you... I mean, if you had the time, to do that kind of therapy with us. Of course, we'd pay you."

"I almost expected you to ask me," David replied.

"Really? How did you come up with that?"

"As a therapist, it's my job to identify what makes people tick."

"And, David, would you do it?"

"Sure, I'd be happy to. Of course, I wouldn't take any money for it; after all, you're friends. And anyway, I don't have any clients until the fall, so I have plenty of time."

"And you think Eric and I would come to your office?"

"Not right away, I talk to you individually first, I usually start with the wife. Oh, by the way, I'm meeting Eric for an after-work beer today, I was starting to think something was up. No, the best place to talk to Eric is at a bar, you know us men are different than women that way."

Hanna giggled. "I guess you're right. So I'd go first, then? When would it be convenient?"

"My agenda is free. How about tomorrow afternoon, say two o'clock?"

Hanna got excited. "That soon? All right, I'll be there." After a pause, "I'm already all nervous. You dear, when you question me and want to know things..."

David laughed out. "I don't cross-examine, Hanna, I'm not a prosecutor. We're going to chat, and you're only going to talk about things that are near and dear to your heart."

"If you say so? Still, I don't know if that puts my mind at ease. Until tomorrow, then."

David said goodbye and ended the conversation.

***

David entered the bar. He found Eric standing a little apart at the counter and greeted him. "Ah, there you are." He patted him on the shoulders and thanked him for the beer that was already waiting for him. The men toasted each other, talked about David's visit with the family, then Eric got on the subject.

"By the way, this afternoon Hanna called me at the office and told me... you know, about therapy and stuff." He took a breath. "Well, I think it's good. Actually, great that my wife came up with it. She said she was going to be first."

"No," David laughed, "actually, you are."

"Have the plans changed?"

"No, but I'm seeing Hanna tomorrow, whereas I'm seeing you now. The thing is already on."

"Oh, I see," Eric wondered, "and in a bar?"

"Anywhere," David replied, "anywhere we can talk."

Eric more than agreed. "Why not, really? It's easier to talk over a beer, especially when it comes to things like this."

"But first, I have to get to the rules," David explained, "I don't tell your wife what you and I go over, and conversely, conversations with her remain confidential."

"Sure," Eric nodded, "I understand."

"Only exception," David added, "if one partner agrees, I'll weave some things into the conversation with the other, sort of as a go-between."

"So you're a mediator of sorts?"

"In a way, yes."

Eric had already drained his beer and ordered two more. After a few reassuring sips, he sighed. "I really wish this would get us somewhere, Hanna and me. Come to think of it, she was a real hottie twenty years ago."

"What do you mean 'was'?" objected David, "If I didn't know better, I'd give her thirty at the most. You married a beauty, Eric, and she still has a great figure."

"I know," Eric muttered, "I know. But what good is a great figure if you don't do anything with it? I mean in bed and stuff."

"That's exactly why I'm talking to both of you." David jokingly tapped Eric on the chest and grinned. "And remember, most of the time it's up to both partners. You're going to have to jump over your shadow, too."

Eric looked deep into his beer glass. "After all these years, I'm ready for anything." He fixed his eyes on David. "Whatever you talk to Hanna about and do with her, you have my blessing; the main thing is that we find a way out of this situation."

"I'm confident of that," David said, "from the way you sound, you're already halfway there."

"You really think so?"

"Sure, because you're talking about your problem. With other men, sometimes that goes pretty hard."

Eric shrugged. "Well, it's easier with you. I've known you a long time, and Hanna and I know we can trust you."

"I'm honored," David replied. They toasted each other and talked baseball for the rest of the meeting.

***

At five to two, the bell rang in David's office. Hanna was standing in front of the door. He greeted her with kisses and invited her in. They entered a room together, attractively furnished, dimmed light, a few pictures on the walls, two leather chairs and an oak desk, with a computer screen and other odds and ends on top.

"Really cozy here," Hanna thought and took a seat in a leather chair. She glanced around and discovered small black cameras on the walls, barely visible though. She startled, "You record the conversations?"

"Sometimes I don't understand something," David explained, "then I can jump to the spot when recording and listen to it again."

"But you don't need so many cameras for that. There's even one on the ceiling."

"Of course there's a reason for that. You know, eighty percent of communication happens nonverbally, that means it's actually our face that tells the story. When clients turn their heads away, another camera takes over and records their facial expressions."

He waved it off. "No problem, if it makes you uncomfortable, we won't turn on the recording."

Hanna thought for a while, then giggled. "Don't bother, I don't think you'll upload the conversations to the internet."

David laughed. "No, I certainly won't, you have my sacred promise. The recordings end up in the safe, so that a possible burglar can't get at them. And if a client wants a copy of the recordings, he or she will, of course, get it. That can be very helpful when you hear for yourself what you said."

Hanna let herself sink back with relief. David talked to her about everyday things until he began, "When I visited you, you told me you had it nice in the family, with your grown daughter in the house, with a caring husband..."

"Oh yes," she confirmed, "my Eric is really a sweetheart."

"But for some time now, things haven't really been working out in bed," David probed.

"How should I put it," Hanna searched for the words, "we used to be enough for each other, just like that, what you do. But lately, Eric has been having strange ideas, wanting to try things, and I... I'm having a hard time talking about it."

She fell silent for a few seconds, then murmured, "You put your hands on our knees when you visited, and that really calmed us down. Could you do it again? I think it would help."

David knelt in front of Hanna, closed his hands around her kneecaps, and picked up the thread, "You were talking about Eric's wishes. I don't know what it's about, but I don't think he asked you to jump off a bridge."

Hanna chuckled. "No, he would never do something like that."

"Did he ask you to do something that would cause harm or hurt your body?"

"No, not really, but just things that are repugnant to me."

"I'd have to know a little more than that to understand."

"I don't know where to start, everything is a mess in my head."

David stroked Hanna's kneecaps and said, "We're all taking our time to find the beginning of the thread."

"Well, it was like this," Hanna began, "eh... we have mirrors on wheels in the bedroom, like they have in clothing stores. Eric wanted to put them next to the bed so we could see each other when we..."

"A lot of couples do that," David remarked, "it can be exciting to see each other doing it."

"Eric also had the idea of putting little cameras behind the mirror glass so we could watch the footage later."

"And?"

"I was half okay with it. Eric had also handed me a basket with freshly bought toys, sex toys, that is. The night before he had explained everything in the bedroom, rolled the mirrors in front of the bed and showed me the cameras, they would turn on automatically, as soon as anything happened on the bed, so we wouldn't have to worry about it later."

"Yes?"

"What can I say? I was so excited and had stage fright. After all, I had never had a plastic banana played on me before."

David smirked. "A banana dildo? Oh, how cute. I bought one of those for Carol once, however it got left behind, she had decided on a different toy. I think it's still packed away in my closet."

"What, you have stuff like that, too?" Hanna cleared her throat. "I decided to give this thing a try. I was all nervous and didn't want to embarrass myself. So I lay down on the bed that afternoon and messed with myself with the banana."

"And how did it feel to play with yourself and know you were going to do it in front of your husband that evening?"

"It's funny, I hadn't really felt anything, just wondered what Eric could possibly see in watching me do something like that."

"And in the evening, with Eric?"

"It didn't even get that far, Eric had another idea. I have to admit, I was glad he did. The funny thing was... oh, now I'm making a mess, I think I need to elaborate a bit." She spoke up to the ceiling, "My God, what am I saying. I've never told anybody this before. If I keep going, I'm sure you're going to think I'm a bitch."

"Forget the bitch," David admonished her, "the bitch only exists in your mind. Throw her out of your head."

Hanna looked down at David's hands, still resting on her knees, and sighed. "That does feel good. You really do have magic hands, David, it makes me feel warm."

She pulled her head back, closed her eyes and paused.

David noted with satisfaction that his client was gradually relaxing, and her thighs were moving slightly apart. Even as Hanna entered the office, he had seen that her plain housewife skirt had given way to a short black one, though the fabric was of a cheerful summer pattern. He also discovered that the cotton panties he had discovered her wearing during his visit last week, had given way to white lace lingerie, the fabric of which delicately showed her cleft.

Hanna opened her eyes. "Now I've got it together again. It was a few days after that weird evening. Eric called me from the office saying he needed an email that was on his laptop, if I could send it to him. He gave me the password, and I did what he asked me to do."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know how that happened either. After sending the mail, I closed all the programs, and there was such a red icon on the desktop. Without thinking anything, I clicked on it... oh dear..."

Again, she paused until David gently squeezed her knees.

"You won't believe it, David. I ended up on a porn site. On the left edge of the window, lots of bookmarks that called up sex movies."

"Did you look at them?"

Hanna became meek. "Yes... all of them. What was I supposed to do? I had to know..."

"... what moves Eric in his deepest soul?"

"In a way, yes. It scared me so much... I feel so ashamed."

"Well," David remarked, "if you already know Eric's most secret desires, it would only be fair that he, too, learns what's going on in your little head."

"I know. But I had such a fright, that I quickly closed the program afterwards." Hanna hesitated again, but then she confessed, "Next to the first icon was another one. I clicked on that too, and ended up in a folder. There I saw different file names."

"Let me guess," David smiled, "you clicked on those, too."

"What was I supposed to do? I was so curious."

Hanna swallowed, nervously. "You won't believe it, David. What a shock I had when I saw myself... naked on the bed with that banana dildo in my hand."

"Was Eric secretly filming you?"

"No, he didn't. He explained to me the day before that the cameras start automatically. I just forgot, and I didn't know he kept the recording."

"Were you mad at him?"

"I did at first, but then I figured I'd been sneaking around on his laptop... somehow we were even. And when I looked at the recording a second time..."

"Yeah?"

"... I suddenly saw myself like I'd never seen myself before, really big, with all the trimmings."

"What was that feeling?"

Hanna looked into David's eyes. "Are we really going to keep this conversation between us?"

"You bet," David affirmed, squeezing her kneecaps. As she continued, her thighs moved apart.

"At first, I got hot and cold, but then I got to thinking that Eric had watched the recording, too. Sure he had, because the film was edited. After all, there were two cameras, one from the front, and the other from the side."

David pondered, "If Eric went to the trouble of editing the film, it's probably because he not only loves you more than anything, but also adores your body."

"That's what I thought," Hanna murmured, "I'm sure Eric sat in his chair while watching the video and..."

Again Hanna faltered, then David took over. "... you mean, pulled out his thing?"

"Yes. All of a sudden I saw myself through Eric's eyes. At first I was mortified, but after a while..." Hanna became nervous and leaned forward. "Please keep your hands where they are, David. I need this now."

As she leaned back, her legs folded apart another bit.

David reassured her, "Relax, Hanna, you'll be there soon. What was it like for you to see yourself through Eric's eyes?"

"When I had tried this banana on the bed days before, I felt nothing at all, I felt ridiculous. But when I saw myself on the screen, everything was different. I started the movie a third time and had to touch myself. And then it's..."

Again, a pause until Hanna whispered, "I don't know if I'm allowed to say that."

"Whatever you want, Hanna."

"All right. When I was stroking myself, watching, it came to me like never before. I still can't understand it today."

David summed up, "So, you were in front of the laptop, you saw yourself playing with the banana dildo, and you knew Eric had been watching the video. I'm sure he had been playing with himself, while he was doing it. You had a viewer, Hanna."

Hanna swallowed. "Yes, and I suddenly found that... is that still normal?"

"Don't worry about it, you're perfectly healthy. Could it be that you get aroused when someone watches you do things like that?"

The kneecaps under David's palms moved outward, revealing to him the full glory of Hanna's fabric-covered vulva.

While he was lost in the sight, she replied, "Eventually...? Possible...? Maybe. But that is so indecent for a woman to produce herself in that way."

David asked, "Would you consider it indecent if you secretly watched Eric pleasuring himself?"

"No, there's nothing obscene about Eric... although, he's never done anything like that in front of me."

Hanna chewed her lower lip, then revealed, "I also clicked on the next video because it had a similar name to the one with the banana. Eric sat in his office chair in front of the laptop. Somehow he had recorded himself and mixed it all together with the banana video. He had taken his member out of his pants, massaged it, then again the banana in my vagina, and on with his erection. Everything looked like it was happening at the same time..."

"... like you were playing with the banana on you... Eric is kneeling in front of you, watching you... and you see him jerking off to it."

"Yes, exactly. It got me so excited that I restarted the movie and stroked myself again. I got pretty loud, and I was even afraid the neighbors would have heard me."

Hanna heaved a sigh of relief.

"They weren't there that afternoon, thank goodness."

There was a long pause, until David said, "I think you like spectators. And you like to watch others do it, too."

"What am I going to do, David? Am I crazy now?"

David smirked. "Do you think anyone was harmed in the process?"

"No, not really. I know it's silly of me. I've also thought about trying to produce myself like that in front of Eric again, but I'm so afraid I'll make a fool of myself."

David suggested, "Before we go any further, let's work on your bedroom vocabulary a bit. What does a woman have between her legs?"

"A vagina, of course."

"In the doctor's office that's correct, but in the bedroom it's pussy, cleft, flame, cunt, snatch. You get to choose."

"You mean I'm allowed to say something like that?"

"Then you also have to think about your husband, because he doesn't have a member in the bedroom, but a cock, boner, spanking, dick. Again, just the way you like it."

"Oh dear, I still have to get used to that."

"Well, let's get started then. Describe to me again what you saw on this video."

"All right, I lay naked on the bed and stuffed the banana into my... pussy. Eric sat in front of the bed and took out his cock. Eric is well endowed, he has a really big prick. My God, when he came, he had fucked up the whole laptop."

Hanna took a liberated breath.

"Whew, I finally said it." She giggled sheepishly. "Just talking about it makes my pussy all warm."

David wanted to know. "On the screen of a laptop, everything appears really big."

"Yeah, I never thought it was very attractive between my legs down there, but then on the screen, when my labia closed around the banana... I saw myself with a whole different set of eyes."

"And with Eric?"

"I've never dared to really look at him before. All of a sudden, I saw every vein on his cock, his shiny tip, it was so arousing."

"You mentioned that you wanted to try it again in front of Eric."

"Yes, I wish I could. But I'm so clumsy, maybe I would cramp up."

David pushed Hanna's knees a little further apart, just enough for her to notice the movement. Only then did she notice that she was lying in front of David with her knees spread wide. He looked between her thighs with benevolence.

"I don't think you'll tense up. You lie completely relaxed in front of me with your thighs spread apart, and you even allow me to admire your panties. It seems to me that you already have enough confidence to try it with your husband."

Hanna muttered, "I don't know, it's different with you. In front of Eric, on the other hand, I would feel like a slut."

"You are not a slut, dear Hanna, you are a magical woman who lets me share the world under your skirt. You don't know what good feelings you can inspire in your husband by doing that."

"You think so?"

Hanna pondered, "Maybe it's your hands, they're so warm on my knees. I think before I try it with Eric, I need some practice. In fact, I don't mind you looking up my skirt like that... on the contrary..."

David looked at her lap and murmured, "I think you've been secretly wishing for a spectator for a long time."

"Yes," Hanna breathed, "I can feel it down there... very clearly."

"And you don't mind at all that I look longingly at your panties."

Hanna giggled. "Ew, David."

"The sight of your even thighs, the panties stretched over your pussy like a triangle, just magical."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh Hanna... the soft curves of your bottom... under the fabric, I can guess your labia... then the narrow valley that digs into your cleft... you make me hard, Hanna, very hard. Even Eric would want nothing more than for you to stroke yourself in front of him."

Hanna looked entranced at David's crotch, where a powerful erection was pushing up his pants. She breathed, "And you're watching me?"

"If I may stay...?"

12