Family Therapy 09

Story Info
The liberated self.
6.7k words
4.6
9.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

***

Hanna only woke up when the sun shone through the window and tickled her nose. She stretched her limbs and looked at the alarm clock - it was already nine o'clock! Eric began to stir and blinked sleepily at her.

Hanna kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning, sleepyhead, are we having breakfast on the terrace?"

Eric also noticed that they had overslept. "My God, it's late already."

Hanna nudged him with her elbow, kissed him on the nose and giggled. "No wonder, after a night like that."

Half an hour later, the family gathered around the table on the terrace. They chatted wildly, as they usually only did at the beginning of a vacation, but the furtive glances they exchanged with each other revealed that something was sizzling between them.

Hanna enjoyed the sweet secret she was sharing with Julia and decided to savor this tingling feeling for a while longer. Eric, too, was gripped by a quiet giddiness when he thought about the previous night in Julia's room. His Hanna didn't need to know about it for the time being, especially as his daughter kept winking at him secretly, and never said a word about last night. Julia got up to clear the table.

When Eric suggested, "How about a jog together to the pond?"

"The one behind the park forest?" Julia wanted to know.

"Yes, that's right. There's a little restaurant there, we could take a break."

His daughter was delighted. "There's the ring cake very close to the forest."

"That boulder?" asked Hanna.

"Yes, we used to go there a lot when I was little," Julia replied, her cheeks burning, remembering that she had been there with David a few days ago, but not to bake cakes. The three of them disappeared to get changed and gathered outside the house twenty minutes later.

*

Eric jogged through the park forest behind Hanna and Julia, breathing heavily and thinking that he should go for a run more often. He excused his lack of form with the thought that hardly any father was capable of top performance after such a night. They arrived at the small restaurant by the pond. He leaned on his knees and took a deep breath.

Julia suggested, "It's just a minute to the ring cake. Shall we make a detour?"

Hanna agreed, but Eric waved her off. "I'll order myself a large glass of water and wait for you."

Mother and daughter jogged off. Hanna was starting to feel the tiredness in her legs, lagged behind a little and was glad that Julia had also switched to walking. Her jogging outfit clung to her hourglass silhouette and her hips swayed slightly as she walked. Once again, Hanna had to admit to herself that she was attracted to women, especially her daughter.

She snapped a willow branch from a bush, approached Julia and gave her a slap on the butt. Her daughter squealed and also snapped a branch from a tree. Hanna realized that her daughter was thirsting for revenge and sprinted off through the bushes. After a wild zigzag, Julia managed to hit her mother's bottom, but soon, the two of them no longer knew who was chasing whom.

Suddenly, the tiny clearing opened up in front of them, with the moss-covered ring cake in the middle. Julia plopped down on the round rock with her legs apart and took a deep breath, while Hanna stopped in front of her and leaned on her knees.

At first, the two of them were wary of each other and braced themselves for another trick, but they had already dropped their rods and there was no longer any danger.

As her mother's eyes wandered up and down Julia, she asked, "Are you always thinking about yesterday, too?"

"Can you read minds?" Hanna grinned, sheepishly. Her gaze remained glued to Julia's midriff. "Yesterday seems like I was just dreaming it."

"Yes," sighed her daughter, "like I woke up in a different family."

"Didn't you like it in the old family?"

"Yes, I did, and how! But something was missing."

Hanna took a step closer, drew snaking lines on Julia's jogging outfit with her fingernail and murmured, "And how I missed it at first..."

As soon as she said that, Julia's nipples swelled under her jogging outfit. Her daughter seemed to be feeling the same way.

Just weeks ago, Hanna hadn't thought about sex after a night with her husband, but she had come to have even more of an appetite the next day, especially right then, with her daughter sitting wide-legged in front of her, and her cleft delicately visible in her jogging outfit.

Julia confessed, "Since the therapy sessions with David, I can hardly think about anything else."

"Can your mom tell you something too?" Hanna giggled and dragged her fingernail through the fabric-covered valley between Julia's thighs. "I've been dreaming about your sweet pussy all night."

Her daughter shuddered with delight, braced herself with both hands on the outlier, and lifted her bottom; her mom immediately pushed her sweatpants down. Julia rolled backwards on the moss-covered boulder, grabbed the backs of her knees and stretched her bent legs upwards.

Hanna's voice sounded enraptured, "Oh girl, do you want to be mommy's baby?"

Instead of answering, Julia opened her thighs like a flower. Hanna, who had always looked around anxiously when peeing in the forest to make sure no one was around, forgot everything, lowered her head into Julia's lap and began to devoutly eat out her daughter.

Hanna was driven like rarely before, burrowing through Julia's puffy folds of skin and knew that she wouldn't get enough of her daughter, she should stay like this forever. Julia was already gasping for air, and without warning, she screamed her climax into the treetops of the oak forest.

*

Julia remained lying on the round stone, her hair almost touching the leaves on the forest floor.

Hanna stood behind her daughter and worried. "You're going to hurt your back."

"No problem, Mom," Julia assured her, "I've always been able to bend like this." She chuckled. "So I can see everything upside down."

When Hanna turned her back to her, and bent down to tie a shoelace, her daughter laughed. "Even your bum is upside down."

Hanna half straightened, looking over her shoulder into Julia's face. As her daughter stared at her back side, she was gripped by that pleasurable feeling of shame when looks undressed her. She stood backwards behind Julia's head, grabbed the hem of her jogging bottoms and pushed them halfway up her bum, then paused and admonished her daughter.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please, Mom," Julia whispered, "I want to see your pussy."

Hanna didn't want to let her daughter fidget any longer, she was too thirsty for their greedy glances. She pushed the jogging bottoms over her legs, inch by inch, until they were wrapped around her ankles like handcuffs.

As she lowered the center of her body, she had to hold on to a beech branch to keep her balance. Julia helped her, by supporting her buttocks with her hands to hold her mom's lap a few inches above her face. Hanna flinched slightly as she felt Julia's tongue play on her labia, then her voice.

"If I'm your pussy, Mom, can I say something, too?"

"Ew... yes...!" Hanna snorted.

Julia mumbled, "I can understand Dad. You have such a wonderful arse that I'd love to slip inside."

To emphasise her words, Julia licked over her buttocks, through her mom's butt crack, over her rosette up to her clitoris, sucked on her labia like a baby, and didn't want to stop.

But after barely a minute, the womb above her face trembled and her mom's vaginal muscles forced Julia's tongue out of her pleasure channel. As Hanna shuddered, she came to sit on Julia's face, and only when she sat up dazed, did she realise that her daughter was gasping desperately for air.

*

The two of them walked, arm in arm, along the forest path towards the restaurant.

Hanna gave Julia a worried look. "Goodness gracious, I nearly choked you."

"Not so bad, Mom," Julia grinned, "you could have stayed seated longer." She whispered in her mom's ear, "You're so warm and so soft on my face, I want that again."

Hanna giggled sheepishly, and remembered that she had never experienced a climax standing up, especially not with her daughter's head between her legs. Yes, they would have to repeat that.

*

Back at the restaurant, the women hopped out onto the veranda and kept an eye out for Dad. They found him round a corner at the back of a table in front of a large glass of water. Julia took a running start, hopping onto his lap like the time he had bought her an ice cream.

Eric hugged Julia's stomach while Hanna stood still, and wondered, "Why were you hiding back here? It's all clear up there."

"Fifteen minutes ago, all the tables were occupied," her husband explained, tapping the table, "only this one was free."

"Strange," she thought, "that there's no one on the veranda when there's a long queue at the till."

"Most people just come here to get a drink," Eric knew, "they all sit on the banks of the pond."

Hanna leant down to her daughter and grinned. "A vanilla ice cream like the old days?"

"No, Mom, water, I'm thirsty."

Hanna turned round. "Then I won't disturb you lovebirds, I'll get the drinks."

As soon as she had disappeared, Julia tilted her head back and rested it on her dad's shoulder, she whispered, "Daddy, have you been thinking about last night, too?"

"Of course, little one, how could I not."

Julia slid back and forth on his lap and giggled. "I can feel you thinking about it." She reached down between her thighs and felt the bulge in her dad's pants.

"Not here," he hissed.

But his daughter calmed him down. "There's nobody here. And if there is, they can't see through the table."

Eric allowed Julia to tug his jogging bottoms down so far that his erection bounced against her stomach. She grabbed his shaft and didn't interrupt their game even when a guest turned up with a tablet in search of a suitable table. Eric froze and only breathed a sigh of relief, when the guy had disappeared behind the corner again.

The next shock of pleasure was waiting for him straight away. Julia had taken the opportunity to lift her pelvis and let herself fall onto her dad's hard-on. The next shock followed immediately and felt like a heart attack, as Hanna turned the corner with a tray and set the drinks down on the table.

Eric didn't realise that his daughter could be chatting and laughing with her mother while simultaneously raising and lowering her loins in slow motion. Gradually, his thoughts became a fog.

Suddenly, Hanna's voice asked, "... don't you think so, Eric?"

What was he supposed to say? She didn't know that his brain was nothing but mud.

He babbled, "Sure, love... I think so, too."

Hanna found her husband's behaviour a little strange, but was distracted by Julia, who sighed and winked at her, as if to remind her mom of her little sheep-herding session on the ring cake.

Once again, Hanna tried to involve her husband in the conversation. "Oh Eric, isn't it lovely in this little place?"

"And how!" came back.

His wife looked discontentedly at her drink bottle. "Why are they so small? I'm still thirsty. I think I'll get a refill." She turned to Eric. "Are you coming, too?"

"Oh... yes... soon... I'll be right there..."

Hanna looked at the lovebirds in front of her and waved them off. "Oh leave it, I'll just get in the queue again."

As soon as she had disappeared behind the corner of the veranda, dad and daughter gave free rein to their suppressed passion. Eric grabbed his daughter by the sides, lifted and lowered her over his spanking and she immediately groaned.

"Daddy... Daddy... I'm about to..."

"Hold on... little one... I'm coming... with..."

The two of them couldn't have held out a moment longer. Julia bit one of her fingers, panting through her nose, so as not to attract anyone's attention... Eric closed his mouth around Julia's shoulder and held back his yelp... his girl's pussy milking his hard cock. At the last second, it crossed Eric's mind that his daughter would have handed over a vanilla ice cream earlier... but right then, she wanted her daddy to squirt, squirt, squirt into her.

Eric didn't have time to recover before his wife was standing in front of the table, grumbling, "The queue at the checkout is far too long."

She thought about it. "It's not far to home, we'll hardly die of thirst."

Julia managed to pull up her jogging outfit while still sitting down, then she slipped out from behind the table. Things were a little more complicated for Eric. He covered his nakedness under his hooded jacket and staggered after the women. Outside the restaurant, he called out to them that he had to go to the toilet quickly. There he found a free compartment and was able to straighten out the mess in his pants.

*

The family arrived home in a sweat.

Hanna wiped her damp forehead and gasped, "Now I really need a shower."

"Me too," Julia said, fanning herself with the top of her jogging outfit.

"Go on," Eric thought, "I want to take care of the car first, I'll be sweating again anyway."

The women took the stairs to the upper floor.

Outside the bathroom, Hanna turned to her daughter. "Do you want to go first?"

Julia stopped and gave her a questioning smile.

Hanna understood. "All right, let's shower together."

They got into the shower and Hanna soaped her back. Then it was Julia's turn and she felt her mom's hands on her back. The hands didn't stay where they were, but crept around her body and placed themselves on her breasts.

Hanna whispered in her ear, "I don't know what's wrong with me either, but I just can't get enough of you."

Julia's chuckle encouraged her to kneel behind her daughter, soaping her thighs, and with even more care, her pussy. As she took care of each labia individually, she felt as if something was penetrating her nose between the apple scent of the soap that felt like her Eric. No matter, surely it was the traces of last night that were still clinging to her.

When the shower spray had washed the last soap residue from Julia's bottom, Hanna looked at her daughter's silhouette from behind. She couldn't help herself and pressed tender kisses onto her buttocks. Hanna's tongue made its way into her butt crack and her daughter squealed.

"Ew...! Mommy...!"

Julia parted her legs and allowed her mother to venture deeper. Hanna accepted the offer and circled Julia's rosette with a sharp tongue. Her daughter pushed her bottom towards her and sighed.

"Yes..."

Hanna dug her tongue into her daughter's sweet little asshole, stuck her thumb into her freshly washed pussy and felt her way to her pleasure bud with her index finger. Julia interrupted her deep breaths with short ones.

"Mommy... Mommy... Mommy..."

Then she squeezed the air out of her lungs and screamed, "Yay...!"

Freshly dried, the two of them scurried into the parents' bedroom.

Hanna asked coyly, "Do you like it back there, too?"

When Julia gave her an encouraging nod, she suggested, "Would you like to meet mommy's toys for once?"

Of course Julia wanted to, and she already knew where the toys were. Hanna glanced out the window to make sure her husband was still busy with the car. He had, indeed, immersed himself in a total renovation and was waving the vacuum cleaner tube around inside the car. She lowered the blinds and realized that it was quite dark in the room. Before she could turn back the crank, Julia had turned a knob and red twilight lit up the room.

Hanna wondered, "How do you know this is the switch for..."

"I'm curious," Julia chortled, and held out a hanger on which her sexy lingerie was hanging.

Hanna sighed. "I'm not going to ask how you know that either."

"Will you put the clothes on, Mom?" Julia begged.

Hanna smiled mischievously. "Only if you join in, too."

She reached into the closet and brought out another hanger with a second set of clothes hanging on it. Of course, Julia wanted to join in. They both turned around, slipped into their clothes, then helped each other to close their corsets at the back.

After barely two minutes, they stood in front of the mirror and admired each other. The two sets consisted of the same parts. While Hanna stood in front of the mirror in a jet-black, braless corset complete with panties, suspenders and stockings, her daughter shone in all white.

Hanna watched, as her daughter crawled onto the bed, looking at her suspenders, which stretched over her bare buttocks like two ribbons and encircled her fabric-covered pussy like a picture frame.

The women knelt in front of each other on the bed, exchanging kisses and feeling their breasts. They took turns sucking on each other's nipples, and when Julia pulled her head back and smiled dreamily at her mom, she felt her hand on her panties. Her fingers also became curious and did not rest until her mother was carried away by a quiet climax and sank onto her stomach on the bed.

Julia didn't give her time to recover, moved closer to her and whispered in her ear, "You really like it back there?"

"How can you ask," came back. Julia lay upside down on her mother's back, stroked the hem of her black-lace lingerie and kneaded her buttocks. When Hanna felt her daughter's hands slip under her panties, she lifted her hips.

Julia pushed the piece of underwear over her bottom, inch by inch, and covered every piece of exposed skin with kisses. She had to bend over so that she could slide the panties down to her feet. As soon as they were on the bed, her mom opened her thighs and gave her a clear view of her lap.

Julia rested her chin on her mom's tailbone, used both hands and played with her labia. Hanna's breathing became deeper and deeper, she felt soft, wet, serpentine lines running through her bum cleft. When Julia dug her tongue into her asshole, she let out a gasp.

"Julia... oh... lick my ass..."

Her daughter could hardly be stopped, but Hanna wanted to feel her deeper inside. She shook Julia off her, and made her lie on her back. Julia didn't understand why her mom had stopped the game prematurely.

Hanna murmured, "You sweet piglet, you want to lick mommy's bottom..."

"Yes," sighed her daughter.

Hanna scrambled to her feet, stood upside down over Julia's head and looked down into her face. "You can't get enough?"

Julia held out her hands to her and blubbered, "Mommy... come..."

Hanna lowered her pelvis until her lap hovered a hand's breadth above Julia's head. She reached between her daughter's legs, rhythmically kneaded her labia, and asked, "Do you want to lick mommy's bottom?"

"Yes, Mommy... please..."

The curves lowered gently to her face. Mama's voice echoed, "My sweet ass licker."

Julia pushed her tongue forward. At that moment, her mom reached under her bottom and rolled her pelvis upwards to stick her tongue into her girl's tender little asshole.

She felt Julia's tongue penetrating her butt hole in a staccato, pulled her head back, looked into Julia's lap and sighed. "You have a wonderful pussy, my child."

Then, it was Hanna's tongue that got Julia off the beat, time after time. With bent arms, she managed to push her thumb into her mom's pleasure hole and compete with her tongue.

Hanna was beside herself, she came against her daughter with her pelvis and gasped, "Julia... yes... I need it now... your sweet asshole..."

Hanna clamped her fingers into Julia's buttocks, pressed her lap to her face and dug her tongue into her little asshole. The women puffed through their noses, as if competing to see which of their tongues could penetrate deeper. Before the winner was decided, they both screamed out their climaxes, then toppled to one side and lay with their heads between each other's thighs.

*

When Julia blinked and opened her eyes, she was looking into her mother's lap. She closed her eyes and opened them again. No, she wasn't dreaming. Nor did the dream disappear when she drew a finger through her mother's crack and heard a pleasant sigh. She thought of her and her mother's therapy sessions with David. It was thanks to him that she had finally found her parents.

12