Family Ties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At once, Andy groaned heavily as he thrust his pelvis forward. Gobs of white sperm ejaculated from the tip of his purple cock, landing on Charli's belly. She watched as his prick spewed forth the expectant goo in several waves of intense discharge.

Engrossed at the sight of Andy cumming, Charli squeezed three fingers inside her waiting cunt and pounded herself until she felt her innards contract as she also reached climax. She continued to rub her wet pussy until the last of the pulsing inner vibrations ceased, then laid back on the bed, stretched as far as she could and ran her hands down her naked body in a final release.

After several minutes in which Charli and Andy could catch their breath and allow their bodies to return to a normal state of function, they looked at each other and both began to giggle. "That was fucking intense," Andy said quietly.

"Mmmm hmmm," was all Charli could say. They remained fixed in their positions on the bed for some time afterward, absorbing what had happened and enjoying the relief of the moment.

Finally, Andy asked, "Now what?"

"I could use a towel," answered Charli smiling up at him.

"Yes. Good point," he replied.

Andy got off the bed, walked into the bathroom they shared and grabbed a towel to wipe off his shrinking penis. When he finished, Andy walked over to Charli's bed and proceeded to wipe his semen from her belly.

Charli repositioned herself on the bed, laying her head on a pillow and motioned for Andy to join her. As he lay down next to her, Charli placed her head on Andy's chest as he wrapped his right arm around her. The two of them swiftly fell asleep and it was a couple hours later when Charli moved in order to get under the covers. Waking quickly, Andy stated, "I'll go back to my room."

"No, don't go," Charli replied. "I just needed to warm up. Get under the covers and snuggle with me." Andy readily complied, and the two of them resumed their positions in each other's arms and remained that way until morning.

To be continued...


12