Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why are so standing at a peephole pulling on your pecker?" Hank asked himself. "Standing here hoping she's gonna get naked or something? Sick fuck."

Stand he did, and even though his back was sore and he was dying to lay down, Hank stayed where he was, and a half hour later he was rewarded.

"That's it Tabby," Hank said as Tabby climbed off of the bed and stretched. "Oh nice... you've got a nice hairy pussy too. Just like your Mom."

Probably not exactly like that, Hank knew, but her could see the outline of her bush pressing against the white cotton panties and there was a little hair peeking out the sides of her undies, the hair so red that it looked fluorescent against her china white skin.

"Turn around," Hank whispered as Tabby pulled her t-shirt over her head, and as the skinny teen stood there in her undies Hank tried to send her a telepathic message to take off her bra.

Tabby did, but first Hank watched his granddaughter reach under the cups and pulled something out. While he strained to see what it was that she was setting on the dresser, Tabby reached back to unhooked the harness and then set it down while reaching over to grab a tank top with a cartoon kitty on it.

"Oh Tabby," Hank sighed as he looked at his granddaughter's tiny breasts, his eyes darting back and forth between the two foam cones on the dresser that had filled the cups of her bra and then back to Tabby's little buds with nipples not much bigger than his own.

Tabby was 18 - almost nineteen - but Hank couldn't tell it by looking at her boyish figure in the minute it took for her to pull her night shirt on. Only a minute, but it was long enough.

Hank groaned as he came, semen drooling out of his cock even though he had not even gotten fully erect, and while the little puddle of cum was a shadow of his earlier ejaculation which had had filled Whitney's mouth to overflowing, the sensation was still great.

Hank leaned against the wall, spent in every way, and when he looked into the peephole again the room was dark. He cleaned up the mess he had made, wiping the semen off the floor with a tissue, and climbed into bed. He was exhausted physically but still mentally and emotionally aroused enough so that he wouldn't drop off for another hour.

That hour was spent thinking about the evening, but to his disgust, he realized that the bulk of the time had been spent picturing his waif-ish granddaughter instead of the debauchery in the barn with his daughter.

***

The second night...

"You're an early bird," Hank said to Tabby when he saw his granddaughter in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

"Thought you guys were going to sleep all day," Tabby said, pushing her glasses back up her nose as she looked through the cupboard for something elusive. "It's almost 9."

"So it is," Hank said. "Some farmer I am. Looking for something in particular?"

"Cinnamon," Tabby responded as her grandfather came up next to her.

Hank loved the blouse Tabby was wearing, a yellow tank-top that showcased the galaxy of freckles the teenager had on her shoulders and upper arms. As Tabby reached up Hank inhaled the subtle aromas of his granddaughter, noticing that unfortunately Tabby was wearing a bra under the top.

Too bad, Hank mused. He wanted to reach under Tabby's blouse, get up under her bra and pull out those falsies so he could watch her little titties bounce around freely.

"Sometime spices get knocked around to the back," Hank informed her. "I'm not much good at organizing in the kitchen."

"Oregano," Tabby said as she pulled out a small jar, and when she reached further back Hank's eyes took in the muscles in his granddaughter's arm moving under the freckled skin, and as he leaned over a little he gazed into the deep hollow of Tabby underarm which was inches from his face.

Sweet, Hank mused as her looked at the creamy whiteness of her exposed armpit. Unlike her mother's when she was her age, Tabby's underarms were smooth with not even the faintest hint of peach fuzz visible.

Hank yearned to lean a little forward and slide his tongue under her arm to see how soft that sensitive skin was, but then noticed that Tabby was aware of his staring and quickly lowered her arm.

"Found it," Tabby said, her cheeks flushed, and Hank was a little embarrassed himself at being caught in full predator mode so he stepped aside and let Tabby prepare breakfast.

"Morning Dad!" Whitney chirped as she joined the family, and after they ate breakfast and cleared the table Tabby went to the bathroom.

"Um," Whitney said as she groped her father though his slacks as he stood near the sink. "This big boy gonna do me again tonight?"

"Don't worry Dad, Tabby takes forever in there," Whitney said as she knelt on the linoleum and pulled her father's zipper down. "We'll hear the toilet flush. Ah, there you are."

Whitney pulled the long flaccid hose out of the fly of the trousers and licked around under the long foreskin while looking up at her father.

"Nice," Hank said as he watched his daughter retract the hood and nibble on the bulbous head of his organ. "Can I ask you a question babe?"

"Sure," Whitney said, flicking her tongue at the tip of the crown.

"How come Tabitha wears falsies?"

"How do you know that?"

"I can tell," Hank lied. "I've been looking at breasts all my life."

"I don't know. Maybe she's self-conscious about being small," Whitney said while stretching her father's cock out as far as she could.

"Small breasts aren't anything to be ashamed of," Hank said. "Her grandmother was small up top too. Don't know what happened with you."

"Maybe tits skip a generation," Whitney suggested before sliding her lips as far as she could down the rubbery cock.

"You're getting hard Dad," Whitney said. "And I'll bet you were peeking at Tabby through the peephole, weren't you?

"What? I mean, she's cute and all but..."

"She's not ready for you Dad," Whitney said, her hands sliding up and down what was nearly a full blown erection. "My pussy is still aching."

"I wasn't thinking any such thing," Hank lied, and then the toilet flushed from down the hall, causing Whitney to get up quickly.

"Better put that away," Whitney said, and chuckled when she watched her father trying to squeeze his erection back into his trousers, making it just before Tabby emerged.

"Got some things to do out back," Hank said, trying to shield the sight of the tent his cock was making in his baggy trousers as he waddled out the back door.

***

"That fucking cocksucker!" Whitney yelled as she threw her cell phone into the couch across the living room before getting up and storming down the hall.

The outburst was typical Whitney, Hank thought as he watched his fiery daughter, and after she calmed down Whitney explained what had tripped her trigger. She said her husband Mike had hurt his back and she was needed home.

"I'll get him a health aide or something," Whitney promised her father. "I'm not going to nursemaid him when all this canning needs doing here."

"It will still be here when you two get back," Hank said.

"I'm leaving Tabitha," Whitney said. "She's gotten pretty good as canning."

"Maybe you should ask her first."

"She knows and she's fine with it," Whitney said, motioning toward the kitchen where Tabby was busy cooking, and then ushered her father down the hall.

"Dad..."

"I know what you're going to say," Hank said. "After last night, I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to."

"Bullshit," Whitney said. "Bullshit both to you not being able to and to you not wanting to."

"Honey..."

"Tell me you didn't look through the peephole at her after we came inside last night," Whitney said. "Look me in the eye and say you didn't."

"Thought so," Whitney said after her father shrugged his shoulders. "Just remember Dad, she's not like me at her age. She's very innocent and well - you let your conscience be your guide."

"Oh brother," Hank sighed as Whitney went to get her pocketbook out of the bedroom. "The track record on that isn't too good."

***

"Tabby, don't tell your mother, but you're an even better cook than she is," Hank told his granddaughter who was rinsing off dishes in the sink after dinner. "And she's darn good."

"Thanks Grandpa," Tabby said as Hank bent down to kiss the top of her curly red locks while giving her bare arms a gentle squeeze.

So tiny, Hank thought as he looked at Tabby's pale skinny limbs, with biceps so petite he could have encircled them with his thumbs and index fingers, and as he felt his urges rising he backed away, determined not to do what his twisted mind was suggesting he do.

"Guess I'll read a little and then turn in," Hank said after they watched a little TV together and he discovered that he was spending more time looking at Tabby curled up in the corner of the couch that he had watching Cheers.

"Me too Grandpa," Tabby said, and Hank went down the hall and into his room.

In his bedroom Hank stripped down to his boxer shorts and went back to the Richard Russo novel he had been working on for the last week, but his eyes kept going back to the peephole in the wall.

"Just one little look," Hank told himself as he got up and went to the wall.

"Good," Hank said as he saw Tabby was laying on the bed, already having changed into pink pajamas decorated with white sheep jumping over brown fences. "Nothing to see here so go back to bed."

Sleep wouldn't come however, and having already taken a pill in hopes of getting in a little voyeur action, decided to check in on Tabby. The room however was dark.

"Just as well," Hank said aloud, and after going to the dresser and taking out the old pictures of Whitney, tiptoed out to the kitchen for a nightcap or two.

Hank brought the new bottle of Jack over to the kitchen table, the last of his stock. After making a mental note to stop at the liquor store next time he went to town, he poured a glass and started looking at the old pictures of his daughter.

"If you were here right now," Hank mumbled to no one, and it was then that he saw that he wasn't alone.

"Oh. Hi Tabby,' Hank said, turning the stack of pictures upside down when he saw his granddaughter standing in the kitchen doorway in her pajamas. "I - uh - couldn't sleep."

"Me neither," Tabby said as she walked towards the kitchen table. "Can I have a drink?"

"You don't have to ask, honey," Hank said and started to rise to get Tabby a glass, suddenly becoming aware that he was only wearing boxer shorts. "There's lemonade and ice tea, and I think..."

"I meant that," Tabby said, pointing to the bottle of Jack Daniels, and when Hank started to hem and haw Tabby added, "I've had liquor before."

"You have?"

"Yeah. Don't tell Mom though, okay?" Tabby said, and then reached over and took her grandfather's glass and raised it to her lips to take a sip.

"Usually have it with coke," Tabby said. "Can I sit down?"

"Sure," Hank said while reaching over and pulling out the chair beside him, but Tabby took a couple of steps and then sat on his knee instead.

"Just like old times," Tabby said as she perched herself on Hank's bony thigh.

"But Tabby..."

"Am I too heavy?"

"No but..."

"Didn't think so, because I only weigh 94 pounds," Tabby said as she reached over and took another sip.

"No honey. What I meant was that you were a little girl back then," Hank explained. "You're a young woman now."

"Mom said that you told her I was cute," Tabby said, ignoring what Hank had said, and as she spoke she reached over and ran her fingers through the silver hair on her grandfather's chest. "Like a cloud."

"You are so cute honey, but..." Hank started to explain as his granddaughter raked her fingernails through his chest hair.

"Want to know something, Grandpa?" Tabby asked. "Nothing happened to my Dad."

"What?"

"She only said that as an excuse to leave me alone with you," Tabby said. "Don't tell her I told you."

"Your mother sometimes talks to much," Hank said after swallowing hard. "And mothers aren't always right you know."

"Mom said you probably wanted to have sex with me," Tabby said as shyly as those words can be said, and then added, "Was she right about that?"

"Grandpa?" Tabby said as she looked at her grandfather, whose face had gone ashen and was staring through Tabby in a state of shock. "It's okay - either way I mean. I know about you and Mom."

Tabby remained perched on Hank's thigh while reaching over and taking the pictures off the table, while Hank sat there still frozen and looking nearly comatose.

"Oh wow!" Tabby exclaimed as she looked at the pictures of her mother at her age. "Mom was so gorgeous. She still is but what a body she had! She even looks hot with hairy pits."

"Tabby..." Hank said as he took the pictures from her and set them back down.

"Do you want to take pictures like that of me?"

"Of course not," Hank sputtered.

"Oh," Tabby said, her voice crestfallen. "I understand. I'm not built anything like Mom."

"It's not that Tabby," Hank said. "That was wrong of me then, and besides I don't even have that camera anymore.

"Oh that's right," Tabby said abruptly while reaching up under her pajama top, and after a little contortion removed the pair of foam cones tucked her in bra. "Mom said you don't like them. I only use them because they make me look better in clothes."

"I also wear them because I'm kinda self conscious about how little my titties are," Tabby said. "I guess you already saw them through the peephole, huh? Boys like girls with big boobies - like Mom's."

"I'm not a boy," Hank said, stunned that not only was Tabby aware of the relationship he had with Whitney, but was also aware of the peephole.

"I know. The older guys I've been with didn't mind them being so little at all, but the boy my age that I was with used to make me keep my top on when we had sex because he said my titties were so small he couldn't stay hard."

"The men - the boy - you mean you're not a virgin?" Hank asked.

"Are you mad? Don't tell Mom any of this. She knows I'm not a virgin, but has no idea about how long it's been. It's been like forever," Tabby explained. "I only had sex with those three guys though."

"I don't - don't know what to say."

"You think I'm a pig, dontcha?" Tabby asked. "Three's not many for somebody my age these days."

"I know," Hank said. "You were with a older man?"

"Two of them," Tabby said. "Teachers of mine. You want to hear about them?"

"Yes," Hank said in a guilty voice as he put his hand on Tabby's back.

"My first time was like ages ago," Tabby explained. "My Sunday School teacher. he was about your age I think, and he used to have me stay after class and clap the erasers on the church wall to clean them. Then one day he saw that I had chalk dust on my clothes and started brushing me off. The next thing I knew..."

"Your mother. Did she know?"

"Omigod no!" Tabby said. "She would have freaked back then."

"The other man?" Hank asked.

"Mr. Gordon, my science teacher," Tabby continued. "My senior year, some of my friends in class gave me a cupcake on my 18th birthday, and Mr. Gordon asked what the occasion was. I told him, and he said that I was such a good student I deserved a better party than that."

"He gave you a party?" Hank asked, and Tabby sort of nodded and shrugged her shoulders.

"He took me to Mickey D's and afterwards we did it in the cemetery. Right on some lady's plot whose name was Elizabeth Reed. I guess there was a song about another woman with that name someplace else, and it turned him on to do it there. I guess he had taken a lot of girls to that place over the years, but I didn't know that until later. It was awesome because I had a crush on him. He looked a lot like Robert Redford. Anyway, we kept doing it right up to when I graduated."

"Sounds like you enjoyed this man."

"Oh yeah. He was better than my Sunday School teacher was, and way better than the guy I went steady with last spring," Tabby declared. "I should have dumped that kid right away after he told me that I had to leave my bra on when we had sex. Mr. Gordon didn't mind that I have little titties. He even brought me home to meet his wife."

"He did?" Hank said, wiping his brow with the back of his right hand while stroking the sheep on the back of Tabby's pajamas. "That must have been awkward."

"At first," Tabby admitted. "But after I found out that he wasn't really bringing me home for dinner it was okay."

"You mean your teacher and his wife - they..."

"Yeah, and it was awesome," Tabby said. "Mrs. Gordon is a tiny Japanese woman with titties almost as small as mine, and she was so nice to me."

You - you were with another couple?" Hank said as he looked at his granddaughter in a whole new way.

"Grossed out?" Tabby asked, and when her grandfather shook his head no she smiled.

"So if you were planning on making a run at me," Tabby said, her eyes never leaving her grandfather's as her hand moved down the row of buttons on her pajama top. "I won't stop you - unless you want me to pretend to fight you off. Would that make you horny - to pretend you're forcing me to do it?"

Hank shook his head and downed the rest of his drink as Tabitha let the top fall off her skinny shoulders, leaving him to stare at the collapsed cups of Tabby's bra, nearly empty after the falsies had come out, and then Tabby unhooked the bra and pulled it off.

"Ta-da," Tabby said as her grandfather started at the little cones that thrust out proudly.

"Well - say something please Grandpa," Tabby said after a pregnant pause as she started to feel embarrassed at her grandfather's lack of reaction.

"You're so pretty honey," Hank managed to say as he kept leering at granddaughter's breasts while Tabby's hand reached down to his boxer shorts. "Your breasts are perfect."

"Holy shit," Tabby mumbled after her hand finally found her grandfather's cock, which was erect and pinned between the inside of his leg and the boxers, and unable to squeeze her hand in or the cock out, rubbed the massive bulge from the outside. "Mom wasn't kidding. She said you had a gigantic cock. Wanna see it."

Tabby climbed of her grandfather's knee and knelt before him, while Hank sat there motionless.

"Please Grandpa?" Tabby said, and Hank slowly stood up, feeling naked even though he had his boxer shorts still on, but then Tabby had her hands on the elastic waistband and was coaxing them down.

Hank watched his granddaughter's face as she inched the shorts down so slowly that they took forever to go down, her eyes wide behind her glasses and her teeth biting into her lower lip.

Down the elastic came, and now the silver bush of pubic hair was revealed, followed by the brown stump of his cock. The outrageous thickness of the base of his manhood made Tabby gasp, but she continued to pull the shorts down, exposing the shaft with the fat vein winding down the lower half of his organ.

The outline of the head of his cock came into Tabby's view, visible through the foreskin, and then the cock was freed. Tabby jumped back as the monolith swayed upward, nearly hitting her in the face as it bobed briefly before pointing right at her.

"Oh shit Grandpa," Tabby said as she slid the boxers down her grandfather's bony legs, her eyes never leaving the massive organ and the meaty ball sac that dangled low between his thighs.

Tabby pulled the shorts down to her grandfather's ankles and then leaned forward, reaching her tongue out and licking the tip of the glans still shielded by his long foreskin.

Hank shuddered as the tip of his cock felt the pebbly tongue, his member jerking upward in response. Tabby's right hand grabbed the base of the shaft and her left came up next to it, causing the girl to giggle nervously when she saw how much of his manhood was still exposed beyond her grip.