Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, she though, he is going to drug me, he's going to slip me something to what? Who knows, take nothing. "No" she blurted out, adding quickly "Master, but thank you." remembering her instructions.

Robert actually laughed. "Worried I am going to give you some drug?" He chuckled and said "I don't want to alter your mind, I want to open your mind." He rose and walked back to the sink, returning with two boxes. One said Excedrin, the other said Advil, both were obviously unopened.

Sherri took the Advil, and opened the box, looking for signs of tampering. She took it herself at work, and knew what she was seeing was the unaltered box, and there was the Advil anti-tampering safety seal. She looked at him in more confusion. He was going out of his way to reassure her and show her that he had no ill intentions towards her, and she could trust him. He was gentle now, and she hoped to keep him that way.

Sherri took two, and then sucked water from the damned penis straw, and knew that some relief from her aches and her bruises was only twenty minutes away.

Robert watched her and saw what he was hoping to, she was desperate to set some limits, some rules, and something concrete that she could rely on. He was stripping away her defenses, one by one, making her dependant on him, giving her himself as the only thing she could rely or depend on.

"Sherri, I said I wanted to open you mind, and I do, however it requires some work on your part. You see, to serve, and be served are two sides of the same coin." Robert told her as she set the glass down again.

Sherri frowned, "That's from the Buddha, or Confucius isn't it?" she asked trying to remember her philosophy class.

"Something like that" Robert allowed, "It's philosophy, and philosophy is one of the things which we use to understand life's beauty, and it's sorrow." He paused and shifted "Respect yourself and others will Respect you is Confucius, and where we are going to be going with our training after you are given the tour and given an opportunity to change into your first slave clothing. We are going to begin to train you to respect yourself using the material in this room." Robert said. Time for hard again, tempt her, and stand back watch the explosion.

It came, "Respect myself?" Sherri raged. "You need this assortment of perverted torture shit to get me to respect myself?" Shit she screamed as the warning tone sounded in her ear. She quickly lowered her head and became submissive. "Sorry Master, I forgot, damn, your slave forgot her place." she said trying to get the syntax right.

"Sherri, these things are for exploration, exploring your limits." Robert told her in a kinder voice.

"My Limits? Trying to see how big a dildo you can shove up me?" Sherri asked in frustrated rage.

"Slave, that is twice, if you mouth off again it's back to suspended agony, and this time I'll add a whipping to it, one you won't forget as quickly as the last one." Robert warned in a commanding, and threatening tone.

Sherri lowered her head, back to submissive, the confusion and lack of understanding she felt was tangible, and it was infuriating. "Yes Master, your slave is sorry." she said.

Robert considered for a moment, "I think ten lashes with the smallest riding crop would be proper given the two episodes and the proper contrition just demonstrated. The small crop stings, it doesn't hurt like the strap does." Robert told her.

Sherri raged at herself, Damn it, now he's going to fucking beat me again, thanks to my big fucking mouth. When am I going to learn to keep it closed.

Robert watched her for a moment. "Slave, rise and go to the whip wall, take the smallest riding crop from it. If you bring it to me, it's ten with that one, if I have to go, it will be twenty with the largest, which is far more painful." A switch on the classic parents trick, go get the weapon I will use to beat you with. It was more psychologically corrective than just beating the child, or in this case the slave.

Sherri hesitated, not wanting to go to the wall with the torture devices hung up neatly. She didn't want to hand him a whip, and she didn't want to get whipped. She definitely didn't want to get whipped twenty times with the most painful whip. She rose slowly and turned, her shirts which had been slashed open flapping, revealing her breasts, and she walked to the wall with tears in her eyes. She knew what a riding crop looked like, and had seen them on the wall while she hung there in agony. The only thing that didn't seem sinister was the music, a mix of new age, Celtic, and classical music that was very low, you had to strain to hear it clearly. Some sort of mood music she decided.

Her hand shook as she reached out for the whip he had ordered her to get. She hesitated, as though it would burn her, and she touched it finally. Taking it down from it's pegs, she carried it in a limp hand towards him.

"Stop" he demanded. "You are bringing it to your Master, you will hold it in both hands before you. You will carry it respectfully, because it belongs to your Master." he ordered.

"Yes Master" she answered, afraid that she had upset him again. She held it parallel before her, and carried it to him and extending her arms, presented it to him. She didn't like doing it, but she figured the result of failure was more pain, and she didn't want any more pain.

Robert then told her to kneel, which surprised her, she had been expecting to be told to lie across his lap, or bend over, or something. She knelt back to the Ready Position, and waited for the inevitable.

At his command, she undid her belt, then the waist of her jeans, and pulled them with her underwear down to her knees. She was blushing bright red as she bent forward, and placed her elbows on the floor. She had no choice she kept telling herself, he would beat her more if she resisted, best to comply and go along. He had her move her elbows closer to her knees, placing her in what she knew was a very lewd and degrading position.

"Now slave, when I strike you, you will count, and it will go like this 'one Master, two Master' and so on, do you understand?" he asked her.

Yes, she understood, she understood that she was utterly humiliated and degraded. "Yes Master" came in a small voice that was hers, but not hers.

She waited and the first one flicked out and stung her, she jumped slightly. It stung, but didn't hurt, not like the last whipping she had received. She counted "One Master, Two Master" The second blow had been on the opposite cheek. Now, she was surprised again, as Robert rubbed her ass slightly, gently, as if rubbing the sting away. The sting turned to warmth, a gentle warming that seemed to glow. Three and four, and then another gentle caress. Five and six, and the caress, but the combined warmth was starting to warm something else, she realized. "I'm not going to get aroused, I am not going to enjoy this" she thought. Her little voice, still shrill like her Grandmother, raged in her mind "You are a dirty little slut, and that is all you will ever be." Sherri felt shame as seven and eight added to the warmth when followed by the caress. Nine and ten were delivered, and followed by the same caress. Not sexual, he didn't linger, he just gave a gentle caress, and then returned to the whip. Sherri knew in her heart that her Grandmother was right, she was a dirty little slut, because she was getting aroused.

Robert returned to his chair, and instructed his slave to rise to her knees, return her clothing to where it belonged, put the whip back where it belonged, and then return to the ready position when complete.

Sherri gratefully pulled her underwear and pants up, trying to get some dignity back, and trying to hide her arousal. She felt that if he knew she enjoyed it, he would whip her all weekend, and she didn't want that, she didn't want to be whipped, and she didn't want to enjoy it. She was confused, and needed time to think.

Robert could see she was confused, it was the same in every shock treatment orientation, and it was important to keep them exhausted, and keep them off balance he knew. Glancing at his watch, four hours to dinner, time for the tour, and then time for a punishment, and then time for her to follow her first order without him in attendance to observe.

"Are you ready for your tour Slave?" he asked her.

"Yes Master" she replied, determined to control her mouth, determined to keep him from whipping her again.

"Good rise and follow me." he said rising from his Throne. He walked to the far right wall, where the nipple and breast items were stored. He began to describe them, naming many and telling her that they would be used when she was ready, or demanded they be used. Sherri bit her tongue and remained silent except for answering his questions like "Do you understand" with the requisite Yes Master.

She was shocked at the collars, there were thin ones, wide ones, a space where her current collar, the shock collar was to be returned to, some velvet choker things, and one Robert promised to use this weekend he called a posture collar. Sherri remained silent, but in shock more than determination. The bindings were next, and Robert took what appeared to be a bracelet sized jewelers box from the shelf. He held it in his right hand and gestured to the chains, spreader bars, and other items which were to be used when she was "ready". What the fuck that meant she didn't know. The other items included whips and paddles, and long leather straps called "slappers", confused her. There was a rough piece of metal which caught her eye, it wasn't polished or smooth like the rest of the spreader bars, and had a loop at one end which is what it hung by. Sherri pointed to it and trying to play along asked what that was.

Robert looked and sighed "This is a device which you may not ask for during the two years of your enforced servitude." he said taking it from the wall and handing it to her. "I may not coerce you into asking for it, nor may I trick you into asking for it, and it can only be used when a free slave, one who is here by choice, requests it."

Sherri looked at it and suddenly recognized what it was. Oh my God, it's a branding iron. He wants to brand my ass with it. She looked at him in anger and was about to shout out when Robert suddenly moved covering her mouth with his hand and pinning her to him.

"Sherri, if I let you speak now, you will be punished for disrespect. I told you that you can't ask for it, and couldn't possibly have it for two years. Before you object to its presence, think about what I said. The punishment for this outburst will be worse because now you have had time to consider your words before you speak them. If you maintain a proper civil tongue in your mouth, you will not be punished." Robert said staring right into her eyes.

Sherri considered, she didn't want to be beaten again, and he said it wouldn't be used while she was forced to be here, she took a breath and nodded. He was trying to keep from beating her ass anymore, why was he doing that?

Next were gags, the red ball she had screamed into was there, next to an assortment of others. Some with metal rings, bars, like horse bits she thought, and one with a hole running through, another with a metal bracket on front, and with a bit which she realized was supposed to go in her mouth, that looked like the head of a large rubber dildo.

The horrors continued as he pointed out and explained the various dildos, vibrators, stimulators, and other "pleasure toys" as he referred to them. There were also two chastity belts, which frightened her.

The anal toys were next and her mind was on overload. The rest was bad, but these were terrifying. Robert explained that you start small, as with all things in nature, and see how far up the ladder you could go. Sherri stuck out a trembling hand and picked up a metal "anal jewelry plug" which had a ruby red glass stone on it, apparently when it was in position that was all that was visible. She stared in open mouthed horror and gave into her frustrated rage again.

"There is no way you are sticking this up my ass you fucking sick bastard." she screamed at him. Her vision blurred to the screaming of the shock collar and the now familiar sensation of pain and disorientation. Shit her dazed mind thought, I did it again, I had to open my fucking mouth. Her vision cleared to find herself leaning on the counter, and she knew she was royally screwed. If she had pissed him off, he would probably shove all those things up her ass at the same fucking time.

Robert sent her to get the small crop, and this time gave her 12, with her pants around her knees, and her ass stuck up in the air. He could see it was getting to her, the combination of her internal desire, coupled with the pheromones, and the manipulation was getting to her.

Sherri counted out the 12 lashes, and prayed he didn't notice her getting damp. Sherri was terrified he would find out she was getting aroused at this. Shit, was that why she couldn't keep her mouth closed? Was it possible that she actually did like this, that her Grandmother was right? Was she a dirty little slut? Sherri almost wept, and was grateful when they left the area with the toys. Robert showed her the dressing area, and then took her to the shower and toilet.

"While in private, and that includes at your home, you will not close the door when in the bathroom. You will leave it open at all times. You are not authorized to close the door except in public, where I grant you that privilege." Robert told her.

Sherri felt shame and embarrassment rise in her. She needed to use the toilet now, and the urge was nearly overpowering. Robert saw her wrestling with the idea.

"The Japanese screen is place to give you a semblance of privacy, if you need to go now, merely ask and I will wait for you." Robert told her.

She decided if she didn't go now, she would surely wet herself. "Master, may I go now?" she asked in a small and humiliated voice.

Robert nodded to her and stepped over to the sink. She stepped behind the screen which was only shoulder high, lower than even the stall dividers at work, and she dropped her pants and sat on the toilet, which appeared to have been recently cleaned she decided. She was blocked for a moment, unable to relieve herself with a man so close by, then nature did the rest, and she emptied her bladder. Sighing with relief, Sherri wiped, and then stood replacing her clothing. She had tucked her sweatshirt into her pants after the first whipping and replaced it each time with subtle moves so it looked like an accident. He hadn't minded, or commented, or so it had seemed. She was desperate to cover herself, ashamed at her nakedness, and fearful of being gazed at in so much light.

Robert watched her wash her hands, and then continued showing her the table, the stocks, and then the entertainment area. He explained that the DVD's were training tools. Sherri saw some wildlife documentaries. Some etiquette DVD's, and some simply labeled by numbers which she assumed he had made himself. The second shelf held the porno and she quickly moved on, hoping he wouldn't have her watching that filth. Somehow she knew he would, but later was better than now, she was still wrestling with her strange reaction to the whipping.

Robert glanced at his watch, just over two hours until he hoped to eat dinner, although he could shift that forward or back as needed. He sat on the couch and told Sherri to take the ready position on the carpet. She did so quickly, although obviously stiffly from her bruises and tight muscles. She was trying he saw, trying to please him, to obey, and to comply. No he corrected himself she was trying to do the minimum to avoid punishment.

Robert then returned to the subject of her sexual experience. She told him about her four boyfriends, she had only four she assured him. Robert believed her, and resolved to plumb the depths of that subject later.

"Slave, you are doing so very well, I am very pleased. Originally this morning I had planned on giving you a workout to do, I believe that physical fitness is key to health, happiness, and sexual pleasure. I have decided that you will exercise daily, normally right after you wake up in the morning." he told her seeing the eye roll. She hated to work out he suspected, and that would be about right. "Would you like to work out now? We will begin your workouts with a simple stretching and flexibility exercise, and then I would like you to watch a training video to see what I want from you in the future." Robert concluded.

Sherri didn't want to watch a training video. She didn't want to work out, she wasn't sure what she wanted, but the unknown was worse she was certain. She really didn't want to be strung up and suspended and tortured anymore, and she hoped he didn't hit the damn button and cause this collar to shock her ass silly again. She decided, do the motions on the workout, just pretend to go along, and then sit and watch his fucking porno movie, and then do whatever until he is satisfied. Sherri said "Master, if you want me to exercise, I (a pause as she remembered the forbidden I rule) sorry, your slave, will do the exercise." She braced herself for the collars shock and looked up to see him nodding slowly.

"Very good slave, come with me." He led her back to the changing area, and handed her a leotard or similar such thing. It was apparently meant for an 11 year old however, it was very small, with large leg holes.

Sherri looked at it and grimaced. If she could get this on, it would be so fucking tight and far up her ass it would probably be wiping her liver. She looked around for somewhere to change out of view.

"Problem slave?" Robert asked.

"No Master, just wondering where you want me to change is all?" she asked then braced for using the "me".

"Right here, you have five minutes and then the video starts, if you are not there working out, you will be punished, if you don't exercise, you will be punished. If when the exercises are over, you aren't in the ready position and watching the training film, you will be punished. After the training film, you are to come back here, shower, and dry, and get dressed for dinner." Robert told her quickly. "Your dinner clothing, if you haven't lost that to your useless resistance, will be waiting for you." He then took one step back and waited.

Sherri blushed deep red, and began to remove her torn clothing from her upper body. She reached for her slit sweatshirt and T-Shirt, and Bra in her hands. This was humiliating. She had been naked with her last couple boyfriends, but never in the light, no man had ever seen her in the light. Well, a couple doctors, but that didn't count. Her mind raged at this and she grew defiant. Even as part of her mind warned her she suddenly threw off the cut and torn clothing covering her upper body, and staring at him asked "Satisfied?"

There was no warning tone, no alarm tone, no sizzle, Robert leapt forward and grabbed her by the hair. She had started to raise her hands to try and block the blow she imagined was aimed at her face. Instead she found herself taken to the ground with her hair being tugged out by the roots. She cried and screamed in pain and shock. She reached up to try and free her hair.

"Put your hands behind your back Slave." Robert said in a commanding and apparently very angry tone.

Sherri hesitated only a moment, and then put her hands behind her back, the grip on the hair relaxed a bit, and some of the pain subsided.

"Let's get this clear Slave, since you apparently need things spelled out. You have a couple choices here, you can choose to have your hide blistered off you every fucking day until the two years is up, or you can choose the easy path, obey me, open your mind, and listen and consider what I have to say." Robert didn't soften his tone. "You need to choose soon, I tire of this constant back and forth Sherri. One moment it's "I'll be good, please don't hurt me" and then the next it's fuck you or something else I would expect from a petulant schoolgirl."