Family Tradition Pt. 02

Story Info
How does living with a sex slave work?
4.5k words
4.74
21.2k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks for visiting Part 02! I suggest reading Part 01 first, as the introduction is there and the setup takes place.*

*again, all characters are over 18*

To my surprise, there's a lot more to living with a sex slave than I thought.

First, there was the messy situation with her job. Katelyn worked as a waitress at a bar down the road, but they had a lot of hesitation about letting her quit her job over the phone. Turns out, she was one of their best employees, so they didn't want to let her go. I would have normally felt bad about her missing out on the raises they were offering her had the situation been different. Katelyn said repeatedly she wanted to quit and cater to my every need, and any time I tried to tell her she could work if she wanted to, she'd ignore me.

"Master, please. You know you want to see me on my knees waiting for you by the door every day when you get home from work."

Well, if you put it that way...

There was also her family, which turned out to be a bigger issue than I thought. Her brothers were pissed that they didn't get to be involved. I ended up meeting Katelyn's Mom, who, despite her obvious frustration and anger over the situation, decided I was good for Katelyn.

"You didn't completely ruin her," she told me. "You didn't get rid of that girl's beautiful head on her shoulders."

Then of course, there's clothes. Since I changed her body, nothing she owned fit. Katelyn insisted that I do not pay for any of her new clothes, but instead she use the existing money she had to pay for new outfits and clothes. Turns out, she had been secretly looking forward to this, because she came home with hundreds of dollars worth of lingerie, costumes, and other sexy items to wear around the house.

I went back to work on the Tuesday, and decided to get the ball rolling on expanding my company. It was another purchase I made after my parents died, and so far, it had been succeeding. I was looking at potentially expanding into another U.S. Midwest State, something which I know would have made Katelyn happy, seeing as she had a strong desire to move. Knowing that could take months, even years to happen, I decided it was best to start soon and assign some staff to look into it deeper.

Besides, I was getting a very distracting show from all of the selfies Katelyn was sending me. She asked me to pick my favourite. How could I not say all of them? She was now a perfect 10, she could have made a potato sack look sexy.

After my first day back at work, I pulled into the driveway, and checked the mail, like I normally do after work. It was a bit surprising to see there was no mail, considering I had just been gone for five days or so.

I unlock the front door to my house, and sure enough, Katelyn was kneeling on the floor, wearing a sexy maid costume.

"Hello, Master," she said seductively. "I've been waiting all day for you."

The white fabric barely covering her body swayed with her tits as she shook them side to side and smiled. The bulge in my pants quickly formed.

"Would you like me to pleasure you now, or after I make you supper?" She asked.

"I don't know if I should have dessert before we eat..." I said jokingly.

She smiled, "Well, I could make you supper, and then suck your cock while you eat. Or you fuck me now, and then we eat together before round two. Your choice, Master."

I was getting more and more used to this bombshell calling me Master.

She crawled closer to me, and used her mouth to tease my cock through my pants. "What's it going to be, Master?" She smiled.

I could hardly contain myself. "Bedroom, now!"

She began to turn around and crawl to the bedroom in front of me, slowly. She wasn't wearing any thong or panties, so I could tell she was really wet, almost dripping on the floor.

She crawled on top of the bed and put her ass up in the air, wiggling it to tease me.

"Put that cock inside me Master, and don't take it out," she said.

"I thought I was the one in charge, here?" I said, unbuckling my belt and sliding my jeans off.

"Take charge, then. Make me your dirty whore tonight. Behind closed doors, I'm your nasty slut. Fuck my brains out, Master."

'Jesus,' I thought to myself. 'Is that the potion talking?'

Instead, I smiled. "You, young lady, are going to learn to be patient."

I knelt to the ground and rubbed my nose against her clit. She moaned and gasped before I stuck my tongue out and started eating out her pussy.

"Oh, God yes," she muttered. I buried my face deep into her pussy. I was sticking my tongue as deep as it could go into her pussy.

She moaned loud and cried out as she came. I pulled back and she squirted on my face. Normally, I'd be a little grossed out, but it was really fucking hot.

"Yes, Master, make me cum again. I fucking need it," Katelyn begged.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me, Katelyn?" I asked.

"Mmm, the only the best for you, Master," she moaned.

I slid my cock into her pussy and fucked her from behind. Her moans were loud and constant, crying out multiple times to indicate she was cumming. I kept my pace constant, and smacked her ass hard while I fucked her.

"You own me, Master, I love being your whore," she muttered between moans. "God yes, you're fucking me like a stud. I need that cum inside of me, please Master..."

Sure enough, soon after, I was cumming inside of her pussy. I was spurting cum as I held it inside her. She started rocking her hips back and forth as she continued to take all of my cum into her pussy.

"Thank you, Master," Katelyn looked at me and smiled.

She got up, and kissed me. Then walked to the kitchen to start making supper, showing off her sexy maid outfit one more time.

'I should be the one thanking her,' I thought.

***

Katelyn was not the best cook, but she honestly tried. I could tell she was stressing about it quite a bit, and I'm not going to act like I'm a great cook either. She was trying to be a perfect house wife, but in a more submissive way.

I hardly noticed when I got home, but she had made the entire house spotless. It more clean in that home than the day I bought it. She even made the bed, and that NEVER happens. She was the one who got the mail earlier, just because she wanted to make it easier for me after work. She started doing that every day.

On top of my new, yet obvious responsibilities, I was starting to really like her. Away from the sex, she was the same sweet girl I met at the music festival, and knew in High School. I made sure she still got to do things she wanted to do before she became my slave, like paint, and draw, and watch trashy reality TV shows. One weekend, I cleared out my spare bedroom to make her an art studio. I thought she was going to cry, but instead she gave me the strongest hug, and thanked me profusely. Any kind gesture I gave her set her over the edge, and she made sure I knew she was thankful.

Slowly, but surely, her cooking was getting better. One night, she made steak, and it nearly melted in my mouth. I couldn't believe it. I was also eating healthier than I had ever eaten, so I was actually losing weight, but gaining muscle. Katelyn would go for walks during the day if she wasn't cleaning, and she was really lean and strong, but still maintained her juicy tits and ass the way I wanted them.

Her birthday was coming up. I remembered her saying she didn't want to be in her slave state for her birthday, so I had to figure out how to get her out of it.

I asked her one night point-blank, "What do you want for your birthday?"

She responded how I was used to by now, "your cum, all over me," with her laughing at the end.

"I'm serious, Katelyn. What do you want?"

"I.. I don't know..." she stuttered. I could tell that she was very confused. She hadn't thought about anything related to herself in nearly a month, only how to pleasure me both sexually and by basically being a maid and personal chef I didn't pay for.

"Why don't you tell me how to reverse the potion for a day," I asked.

Her eyes widened. "Why would you do that? I love being your slave, Master."

"You asked for this before the potion, remember?"

"No... I don't remember anything before the potion..." she was getting upset, I could tell.

"Don't worry about it, Katelyn. I will figure it out." That calmed her down a little, but even after some mind blowing sex, she slept poorly that night.

The next day, I visited her Mom again.

Rita was a troubled woman. Her husband left her when Katelyn was a child, and ultimately dreaded the day someone would come and complete the curse on her only daughter and youngest child. I got the sense she didn't hate me, but didn't like me based on the circumstances. I think if we met any other way, Rita and I would have a great relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend's Mom.

When I visited her apartment, the inside had looked even worse than the day I picked Katelyn up to live with me. It was pretty apparent she was drinking almost daily, but she was sobered up fast when I asked her how I could reverse the curse for a night for Katelyn's birthday.

"I honest to God never thought I'd see you again, let alone you ask me that," she said excitedly. "How is she?"

"She's great, I think her mind has slowly gotten used to the whole slave thing, but I want to give her a day off. We talked about it before the potion, it's what she wanted then, and I think it's important I honour that."

"I'm so glad you are honouring that for her," she said, choking up. "I don't think I could see her, but please tell her I love her and that I'm thinking of her." I made a mental note to do so.

Rita began searching through one of her many disorganized cupboards to try and find something in particular. I was hoping it was as easy as another potion, but turns out, it was a powdery substance in a small zipped-up bag.

"Is that, cocaine?" I asked.

"Hell no. It's a powder you put into her water or coffee, whatever she drinks the morning you want her back to normal. She won't be able to taste it, but between you and me, it tastes like shit," she let out a laugh before wheezing and coughing.

How could such a sexy woman like Katelyn come from Rita? I was maybe being too hard on Rita, but it was nasty watching her cough up a lung.

"My apologies, should lay off the cigarettes," Rita said.

'No shit,' I thought.

"The transformation should only take 20 or 30 minutes, but it will be faster if she is sitting down and not moving, so if you can make her drink the whole thing, she could be back to her normal self in, say, 15 minutes. The more she has it, the faster the transitions are. So over the years, if you switch her three times per year, her transitions back to normal would get shorter and shorter, until they're almost instant."

"Is that enough for one dose, or do I need to ration that?"

She shook her head. "I will give you a container of it. It'll last you as long as you'll need. That said, it's important you ONLY let her come back to normal three times per year."

"Why's that? I could just give it to her every morning," I asked.

"That will speed up your aging process. Part of the curse is that as long as her transitions only take place three times per year, she can live and look relatively the same for as long as her Master is alive. Her Master will have the same effect. So the more the curse is temporarily lifted, the sooner both of you..." she motioned with her thumb slitting her throat.

"So, what you're saying is, the less she switches back to normal, the longer we both live?"

"Yes. If Katelyn remains your slave less than three times per year, and you both don't do anything to harm yourselves, you could both in theory live forever. Just gotta stay healthy, don't smoke, and continue living an active lifestyle."

"How do you know all of this?" I asked.

"Her father, Gerald, made sure I knew before Katelyn was born. Some things are hard to forget," she said. "I hope you keep a day open for me to see my baby, Darnell. I love her and miss her so much, but it's too soon right now."

I sighed, and nodded my head. "Of course. I was going to talk to you about maybe having her over closer to Christmas. Do you think that would be enough time?"

"I think we can make that work," she smiled.

"Thank you so much for this, Rita. I'm hoping we can both see you soon," I smiled.

"Already looking forward to Christmas, and August hasn't started yet," she laughed as I left.

***

It was the morning of Katelyn's birthday, and she was still asleep. She was still in her lingerie nighty she wore the day and night before. She looked so fucking hot while she slept, but I knew I had something to do.

I got up slowly and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed the container of powder -- I started calling it fairy dust, because nothing else made sense -- and dumped some in a glass. I filled the glass with cold water, and watched as the fairy dust dissolved on its own. I hardly needed to stir it afterwards.

Katelyn stumbled out of the bedroom, with bedhead, and stretched. Her nighty lifted up, giving me a perfect view of her pussy, and her tits squished up at the top. My God, was she sexy.

"Good morning, Master," she smiled. "Today is Saturday. What do you have planned?"

I smiled, "I think we'll be pretty busy today. You should drink some water, get hydrated after the night we had last night."

She returned my smile. "Last night was incredible! The way you propped me up against the wall was so hot." She grabbed the glass and downed the whole thing within minutes.

I sat at the kitchen table and she joined me. I smiled, and tried to rattle off some bullshit story to try and keep her occupied until the fairy dust kicked in. After about 20 minutes, she started to look drowsy, but blinked several times, looked around, and then looked down.

"My tits are HUGE!" She exclaimed. She then stood up. "I'm fucking tall!" She walked in front of the mirror in the bathroom to see her reflection.

I greeted her in the bathroom doorway. "Happy Birthday, Katelyn."

She looked at me, startled. "You, turned me back. You became my Master and turned me back into normal." Tears started to form in her eyes.

"A deal is a deal. I wanted to make you as comfortable as possible. I hope you don't think this is the only thing I'm doing for you for your birthday," I smiled.

"Oh my God, Darnell, you are amazing," she exclaimed. I smiled as she jumped into my arms. "I'll never be able to thank you enough for this."

"Oh believe me, you've done your fair share," I laughed as I kissed her softly.

***

We spent the whole day together. She had a long list of things she loved doing that I didn't know about, like visiting her favourite coffee shop, visiting her favourite place for lunch, and she kicked my ass at disc golf, of all things.

We got home, and I told her to get dressed up, as I made reservations for a nice restaurant a few towns over. Her face lit up as she got dressed and did her hair, while I threw on a suit jacket and a nice dress shirt. I figured if she's going to, why not I?

She came out of the spare room, and my jaw hit the floor. Her red dress hugged her body perfectly, and her earrings and necklace seemed to make her face glow. She was the most beautiful woman ever.

And she was all mine.

As we were driving to our restaurant, we listened to music in the car. She danced, she sang, and she tried to play air drums. I laughed hysterically the whole time while driving. It was an absolute blast.

We got to the restaurant a few minutes before our reservation, but they weren't as busy as they were expecting, so we got to our table early. I asked the waiter to take our picture, and he obliged, but I could tell he was a lot more focused on Katelyn. Can't blame the guy, honestly.

Our meal was delicious, and because the restaurant we were at had a lake view, we were able to watch the sun set while we ate. It was probably the most romantic thing I had ever done, and Katelyn loved every minute of it.

I paid our bill, and we loaded into the SUV. The ride home was quieter, but in a peaceful way, not in a bitter sense.

We were both in out own heads. She was thinking about God knows what, but I can tell you one thing's for sure; I knew I genuinely loved that woman.

I found my one, and I didn't have to worry about losing her.

As I was turning into town, I noticed she had her eyes closed and she was resting against the window frame on the car. I hit a pothole and watched her tits jiggle. I smiled, 'I'm the luckiest motherfucker alive,' I thought.

I pulled into the driveway, and woke up Katelyn. She slowly stirred.

"Katelyn, we're home," I said.

"I was just resting my eyes..." she said, somewhat slurred.

I laughed, as she got up out of the SUV, and stumbled up the steps. I unlocked the door, and we walked inside.

"SURPRISE!!!"

A whole crowd of her friends were there to surprise her, and she turned around and looked at me with the biggest smile in the world.

"You just don't stop, do you?" She smiled.

I messaged one of her friends on Instagram saying suggesting they throw a surprise party for her at my place. As far as they knew, Katelyn and I were dating ever since the music festival, so she agreed, and she gathered up a whole group of Katelyn's friends and snuck into my house just as we were leaving for supper.

We had a great time. I heard hilarious stories about Katelyn as a teenager, stuff I maybe would have known had we grown up closer. I was a bit of an outcast, and if it hadn't been apparent by the amount of people in my house, Katelyn was anything but.

A lot of her work friends were there, and were trying to convince her to come back. Katelyn must have remembered quitting her job, because she fed them a line about how she was getting tired of working at a bar, and she's still figuring things out.

Then, the discussion changed to her tits, and her height.

"Damn, Katelyn. This man must have spent a fortune on you," all of her friends laughed.

Katelyn just shrugged and looked at me. "It's very rare for a man to know exactly what a woman wants."

At this point, how could I not love her?

Everyone left around midnight, or 1 AM, and we finally had the house to ourselves. I started to clean, but Katelyn stopped me.

"Darnell, what the fuck? What am I going to do tomorrow if you clean up for me now?"

"There's no way you should clean up after a party for your birthday," I argued.

"Please, Darnell. I'm tired, and I just want you to come to bed with me. I'll worry about it in the morning, and I'll even give you a bit of a surprise in the morning," she winked at me playfully.

"Oh? And what might that be?" I smiled, grabbing her hips.

"I'll let my mind-controlled, slutty slave brain decide that for the both of us," she teased, wrapping her arms on my shoulders.

We kissed softly in the living room. Sure enough, we stumbled our way to the bedroom. I fell onto the bed, and she crawled on top. The kissing got deeper, and we started making out. She then started to kiss my neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this, before tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Just because I'm not your slave right now doesn't mean I don't want some of that hot dick," she said. "Give it to me. I can call you something else if you want. I just really want to show you how much I loved spending my birthday with you..." she went back to kissing my neck.

My mind was racing. I kept bouncing back and forth, deciding whether I wanted to roleplay, or just fuck her, or lie and say I wasn't feeling good. Obviously, that third option wasn't going to happen, as she bit my neck and moaned into my ear.

If I didn't have a dom kink before, I did after Katelyn whispered into my ear.

"I'm all yours, Daddy."

I lifted her up off the mattress. She yelped and laughed, as I unclothed myself. Katelyn did likewise, leaving on her black bra, and her thong. I was completely naked when she crawled to my side of the bed, then rolled over, laid on her back, and tilted her head off of the bed.

12