Family Tradition Pt. 04

Story Info
A decision or two has to be made...
4.7k words
4.79
11.4k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*this is a continuation Family Tradition. Definitely read the previous parts before continuing.*

*All characters are over 18*

The next few weeks continued much the same. Katelyn and I developed a bit of a routine. She was still my slave, but was happy and content with me calling her by her name. Our sex life was some people's dream, as she was draining my balls twice a day, sometimes three if I came home on my lunch break...

Despite my reservations, every Sunday, she still woke up before me, put on a collar, and made sure I had a leash for her. She begged to be used like a fuck doll. I'm sure any other guy never would have thought twice about it, and maybe it's because I was new to the whole "loving someone" thing, but it truly felt uncomfortable not knowing whether or not she actually wanted me to do that to her. I knew I had to ask, but was in a tough situation regarding her days under the curse.

Fortunately, Katelyn's Mom Rita assured me the days reset with the new year, not the anniversary of when we drank the potion. That gave me a little bit of wiggle room.

I decided I would lift her from the curse for a Saturday in mid-September. I just wanted to make sure she was okay with what I was doing.

Workwise, the expansion effort was progressing a lot faster than I thought. My team of staff who were dedicating half of their work week to find a new location found several different potential spots, and it was about what one -- or in some circumstances, two -- locations we wanted to open.

I figured it would be something to ask Katelyn about when I lifted her curse, so I told the team that I would have a decision in a matter of days. I maybe shouldn't have told them that on a Tuesday, because on that Friday when I told them I need the weekend to think about it, there were a lot of sighs and sagging shoulders. I made a mental note to give them some time off, and maybe first-dibs at positions in the new locations if they so chose.

Finally, that Saturday came where I decided to lift her curse. It worked just like before, only Katelyn was giving me a tease in some white lingerie as I handed her the glass of water with the fairy dust in it. The morning sex routine was getting her more and more horny, and us not doing it as soon as we woke up was becoming a struggle for her.

But, she chugged the glass of water. I then told her to sit down. She obeyed, but I could tell she didn't want to. I sat down across from her, and she started rubbing her foot along the inside of my leg, rubbing my cock with her toes.

"Something else is just waking up, Master," she said, while grinning ear to ear.

"It was awake a while ago, Katelyn," I admitted. "But I figured I'd give you the weekend off."

Her eyes widened and she hung her mouth open. "No, Master. I need sex. I need your cock. You can't do this to me," she said as she pouted.

I smiled and laughed. "What are you going to do to stop me, Katelyn?"

That naughty smile returned to her face as she stood up and walked to my side of the kitchen table. I knew it was moments before her transition back to her normal self, but I figured why not enjoy the show?

"I might just shake these big titties in your face and grind up against you," she said seductively, as she began pressing her tits in my face. I stuck my tongue out, licking her cleavage as she pressed herself up against me. I grabbed her by the hips as she climbed on top of me on the chair. She dry humped me while pushing my head into her tits, letting out a soft moan.

"Mmm, just fuck me already Master," Katelyn begged. "I'm so fucking wet. I need that huge cock deep inside me."

I looked up at her face while she continued pushing her breasts into my face and mouth. I leaned my head back, "Is that all you got?" I smiled.

She crawled off of me and knelt to the ground. She placed her head in between my legs, kissing at the outline of my cock that was showing through my grey sweatpants. She squeezed her tits together with her arms as she teased my cock, looking up at me the entire time.

Then, she stopped. Her eyes fluttered, and her head rested on my thigh before she came to. Her blue eyes showed themselves again and she smiled.

"Fuck, Darnell, why did you leave me so horny?" She smiled.

"Um, how much do you remember about your slave state?" I asked.

She stood up and sat back down in her chair across from me at the kitchen table. "I remember everything about being your slave, but when I'm your slave, I don't remember when I'm normal."

Oh shit.

"So, you remember what we do every Sunday, then?" I asked nervously.

"Oh fuck yeah, I look forward to it every week," she exclaimed.

Oh, shit?

"Really? You want me to do that to you?" I asked.

"Fuck yes, Darnell. It's my way of showing you I love you and I trust you," she explained. "I initially gave you those rules because I was worried you were just going to use me and make me some bimbo you whore out to your friends. But I see how loving and caring you are to me. You let me keep my personality even though you know you could change me into whatever you want me to be. That's why I want it. I want you to call me Slave whenever you want. It's true, after all."

"So, do you have some control over yourself when you're my slave?"

"I do. My thoughts are still my thoughts. My sexual urges are still mine, even though they are accelerated. My dirty talk comes from me in a more submissive sense. And yes, once I knew I was going to be a slave anyway, I developed a sex slave kink. That first time when you had me stand in front of the mirror and call myself your slut was the hottest thing ever. I hope I wet dream about it tonight," she said.

"And you don't think those feelings are triggered by the potion at all?" I asked, feeling a little skeptical.

"I just told you, I had a sex slave kink long before I took the potion with you," she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I hope you see where I'm coming from," I muttered. "I was really trying to do right by you. I'm new at the whole 'being your Master thanks to some family curse' thing, but I'm even newer at loving someone. The last thing I wanted was for you to come out of your trance and immediately hate me for something I did while you were under the curse."

She laughed. "Darnell, you're too sweet."

I must have had a classic 'what the fuck' look on my face because she laughed a little harder before catching her breath and explaining it to me.

"You are not actively spreading the curse. I know that because we fuck twice a day, at least. I worry way more about that than you dominating me when I'm your slave. Also, you have yet to stick your cock into my ass, and you let me stay on the pill. I fully trust you. You don't have anything to worry about."

Well, in a way, that made me feel better. She smiled back at me. "You really wasted a day just to ask me all of this? We better use it." She kissed me and went and got dressed. I threw a shirt on, and we went out for some brunch, as I fantasized about all of the things I was going to do to her the next day...

***

Our day together wasn't as special as her birthday, but we still had a great time. We walked through the park together, told funny stories, and I told her about my company's expansion. We walked by the office, and I asked her if she wanted to take a look at the potential locations, and she agreed.

We walked into the office and saw one of my staff members, Amy. She was sitting at her computer, and looked at the door like she saw a ghost before she realized it was me.

"Mr. Stanley, nice to see you, but it's Saturday."

"Likewise, Amy," I started. "But I could tell you the same thing, and remind you there's no last names in this office. I'm Darnell, remember?"

"Yes, of course, sorry Mr. Stanley... I mean, Darnell. I--" she was a lot more nervous than normal. Amy was a sweet, 18-year-old girl who graduated from High School in June. She worked for me after school until she graduated, and then transitioned to a full-time employee. She truly was good at her job, and she had no desire to move for or attend college, despite me recommending she try it.

"Amy, is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, Darnell. I was just working on a project for a client, trying to get a head start for Monday, but um... I didn't know you were married..."

I turned and looked at Katelyn, who was blushing. Even in the yoga pants, ball cap, running shoes, and long-sleeved workout shirt she was wearing, she looked so sexy. Her ponytail glowed in the sun coming through the window. I just wanted to grab hold of it and...

Wait, Amy was still there.

"Oh, sorry, Amy. Katelyn and I aren't married. We've been together for a couple of months, though."

"Hi, Amy, nice to meet you," Katelyn said, extending a handshake to Amy.

Amy weakly accepted. "You as well, Katelyn," she said shyly. What was going on with this normally super-outgoing girl?

"I was just going to show Katelyn some of the potential expansion destination you guys have worked so hard on," I said, trying to change the subject. "I'm still having trouble deciding, but I think I'll have something by Monday."

"That's great to hear, Darnell. I'll leave you both to it," she got up in a hurry, and logged out of her computer.

"You can stay if you want, Amy. Maybe you have a perspective I haven't heard yet," I said.

"No, it's fine. I'll see you Monday," she muttered, storming out of the office.

Once she was out of earshot, Katelyn turned to me. "Someone has had a crush on you for a long time, Mr. Stanley," she said mockingly.

"How do you know? Amy has just worked here a while, and --"

Katelyn cut me off. "Oh come on. You're telling me you couldn't tell? You can't read people very well, can you?" She laughed.

"Well, I guess that's true. I had no idea you were going to become my slave that day when we met up at the music festival..." I shrugged.

She swatted my arm. "You know what I mean. Amy was crushing on you hard, dude. But I mean, who could blame her?" She said while she put her hand around my shoulders and smiled. "Care to give me a tour, Mr. Stanley?" She said in a higher-pitched voice. Not going to lie, it was pretty hot, but her and I laughed.

I toured her around the cubicles and other areas of the office before visiting my standalone office room. I am a bit of a messy employee, so I had papers all over the desk. Katelyn just smiled. "Why am I not surprised? Need me to clean here, too?" She teased.

"I know where everything is, it's perfect," I said while she rolled her eyes. "Besides, since you've been sending me so many of your selfies lately, I'm not nearly as productive."

She looked over at me while I chuckled. "I can fix that. Just have a picture of me taking a facial from you as your screen saver on the computer. Then you'll get NOTHING done." We both laughed.

I showed her the potential spots for expansion. I explained to her that, depending on cost and state requirements, we could potentially open one new location or two. As a sales office that primarily focused on selling various custom-designed clothing, it was important we be careful not to expand to an area that was already over-served. Katelyn nodded as I explained the teams' thought process. There were five locations, two in the same state as us, one in Colorado, one in Wisconsin, and one in Michigan.

"What about Canada?" She asked. "You're already so close, why not make the jump now?"

I shrugged. "I never really posed Canada as an option to the staff. I figured we should get our feet settled underneath us in the U.S. first before we head north."

She nodded. She sighed, deep in thought, and out of the blue said: "I think Colorado is your best option."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"It's relatively central, and it says here the taxes and regulations aren't so bad," Katelyn explained. "You'd be close to Denver if you go here, so you could fly anything anywhere and save some money."

I was stunned, she was talking like a true professional. It was like she was born for this line of work. She looked at me. "Had I gone to college, I would have gone into business. I don't know why, but it all just makes sense to me."

"So it's settled, then. I guess we're moving to Colorado."

Her expression changed to surprised. "What do you mean, we're moving?"

"You said you wanted to, why not? We could stay here if you wanted."

"You take that back!" She shouted while I chuckled. She then pressed me into a big hug and kissed my lips. "You kept another promise. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said.

She kissed me deeply, and sat on my desk, tugging at my shirt. I tried to pull away, but she whispered into my ear.

"Haven't you always wanted to fuck your girlfriend at work?"

I smiled. "I don't know if that's such a good idea. What if my boss finds out?"

She giggled. "I'll make sure not to tell Mr. Stanley." She said as she tugged at my sweatpants and pulled out my cock. "I guess we should close the door, just in case Amy comes back and hears us."

As I went to close my office door, I quickly pulled my sweatpants over me, as Amy hadn't left yet. She was sitting in the break room, which was adjacent to my office, and was crying.

I turned to Katelyn. "We should move this to the house," I whispered, jerking my head towards the breakroom.

Katelyn already had her shirt off, and was giving me a fantastic showing of her tits in a sports bra. She mouthed "Oh, shit," and pulled her shirt back on.

We tried to quietly sneak out of my office and closed the door softly. By the time I looked over to the breakroom, Amy was gone, but Katelyn and I still made our way back home.

***

That night, I made supper for Katelyn. She was giddy about the prospect of us moving to Colorado. I was going to miss my house, even though I knew it wasn't much. Nothing else was keeping me here now that my company was expanding to The Centennial State.

Katelyn was getting changed in the spare bedroom while chicken sizzled in a frying pan. I was making pasta on another burner, while listening to music. I was thinking about what Katelyn and I did -- and didn't -- do that day, and about the future. I felt like everything was going to be alright.

The pasta and chicken were done, so I added the sauce so the pasta, and served the chicken separately.

"Katelyn! Supper is ready!" I hollered.

"In a minute!" She hollered back.

I set the food down on some potholders on the kitchen table and waited for her. Finally, I heard a door close, and high heels walking down the hallway. 'What in the world?' I thought.

Katelyn was wearing a white blouse, a black pencil skirt cut off right below her ass, and stiletto heels. Her blouse was partially opened, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage. I smiled.

"You're dressed to impress?" I asked.

She smiled back. "I was hoping I could maybe use this as an opportunity to apply for a job, Mr. Stanley," she said, somewhat mockingly, but I could tell she was partly serious.

She sat down across from me and scooped pasta onto her plate, and added chicken onto the side.

"You want to work for me?"

"Well, yes. I was hoping you'd have a work-from-home option so that I could help you grow your business. You shouldn't have to be a breadwinner. Everyone has a two-income household these days."

While I will admit there were times money was tight, especially with two mouths to feed, we were comfortable. We could still go out, we could still buy any of the toys or clothes Katelyn liked, and most of all, the house was paid for.

She saw the wheels turning.

"I'd start after we move to Colorado. Your house there won't be as cheap," she said. "Then there's commuting for you, there's mortgages for your business AND your home. It could be tight."

As I dished up my plate and started eating, I had to admit, she was making a lot of sense.

"What would you want your job responsibilities to be?" I asked.

"I would put together business proposals, do online marketing, and look for expansion opportunities," she answered. "All the while, being a willing slave before and after work." She bit her tongue teasingly at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, shit, I think you'd be great at it, but aren't you worried people will find out and talk?"

Katelyn shook her head and swallowed her food. "Colorado is a new place, and a fresh start. With the amount of people that work from home nowadays, no one will even question it."

"What about Zoom calls? Video meetings?" I asked.

"I'd look professional. That is until I know you're on your way home. Then I definitely will be NSFW." She winked. I gulped, picturing her on a Zoom call, then rushing to get undressed after to greet me at the door like she does every day...

"You don't even have to pay me market value. I'll take a pay cut, learn the business, and you can pay me more when you're a billionaire. But I should be doing something other than being your maid, chef, or slave on a daily basis while you do all of the work."

"I can see this being something you really want," I said.

"I've weighed the pros and cons already," she answered. "I'm passionate about this stuff, and that won't change tomorrow. There's a lot of things your company isn't doing that I can help you do. It has the potential to be huge, Darnell. And I want to help get it there."

Who am I to argue with that?

"I guess you're hired," I said. "But that means no more sexy selfies during work hours."

"You're no fun," she scoffed as she flung a pasta noodle at me. I smiled, as we finished eating and talked some more. Eventually, we lit candles and got into a bottle of wine I brought down from Canada. After a couple of glasses, she said she was going to go for a bubble bath. I cleaned up supper, putting away the leftovers, and went back to the living room and decided I would watch some TV. I blew out the candles on my way to the couch, and kicked back to relax a bit. I turned on the sports channel to see that my baseball team lost again. I used to care way more, but now, I hardly caught any games. I had a girl that kept me busy enough as it was.

I heard the water drain from the bathtub from the spare bathroom upstairs. I checked my phone, seeing Katelyn had texted me a picture of the bath with her feet up, and a couple of heart emojis. The TV was quiet, so I could hear some movement upstairs. 'She's probably just getting ready for bed,' I thought.

But then, I saw her, in that same red leather outfit as the day she begged me to use her like a fuck doll. My eyes widened as she smiled, holding the red leash in her hands. Her short dress clung to her body as her skin-tight gloves and boots did the same. Her collar hung nicely around her neck.

"In case you didn't think I was serious," she said as she dropped to her knees, and crawled to me.

I couldn't help but stare. Katelyn was teasing the hell out of me as her ass swayed while she crawled. She smiled and continued crawling until her face was between my legs, like it was that morning. She handed me the leash.

"I want this so bad," she said while breathing heavily. I could tell by her smile and the glow in her eyes, she was serious. "Make me a fuck doll tomorrow. And don't be afraid to do it more than once a week. I know deep down, you love it."

All I could do was smile. "What gave it away?"

"Could be this massive sausage link that's trying to capture my attention," she said, looking down at my already-throbbing cock, smiling.

She looked back up at me and her face changed to a serious tone. She placed her hands behind her back as she knelt at my feet.

"May I please you, Master?" She asked, this time, without the help of the potion.

I surprised her with my answer. "No, you may not."

She looked at me stunned, but I continued. "You must call me Master under the power of the potion, isn't that correct?"

12