Family Traditions - Ch. 01

Story Info
An introduction to Chris and his very loving family.
6.1k words
4.6
60.1k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madadam90
Madadam90
152 Followers

Chris didn't wait for the garage door to close before he took off his t-shirt in a vain attempt to seek relief from the heat that found its way into the house. He had just graduated high school and was spending the summer at home before leaving for an out of state college. The house was always kept too warm for his liking, especially in the summer, and his usual attire around the house was athletic shorts and a white t-shirt. He preferred being shirtless, mainly in response to the temperature of the house, but he also realized his body had developed more tone and he liked the way it looked and felt. When anyone else was home however; he kept the shirt on out of modesty - a fact the rest of the family found sweet, albeit unnecessary and impractical.

He was finally able to have the house to himself and he was excited to make the most of it. He had a few ideas but one kept sticking out more than others: finding his older sisters panties. Just a few weeks prior, Chris saw his sister the way that brothers are supposed to see their sisters. Ever since a particular incident however, Chris' feelings changed.

- -

He was always relatively timid; being the youngest of three siblings and the son of a former local high school star athlete in his dad and a professor at the nearby college in his mom. He was always envious of the confidence his family members all seemed to have. He felt he had to force his confidence and while the attention he was getting from girls seemed to be increasing; he still had his bubble he preferred to stay in.

Most of what he learned about the opposite sex came from his sisters. Lena; the oldest sibling, stood at 5'9". A volleyball prodigy who just celebrated her 20th birthday and finished her sophomore year at the same college their mom worked at, Lena never had a problem with showing her confidence, even when it may not have always been present. Her personality filled whatever room she was in and because of that, she had her fair share of suitors. Her stunning blue eyes and radiant smile also contributed to the attention and her shapely body, toned by years of volleyball, always had men (and women) staring. A supportive family, whenever there were sports or events, everyone went. At a young age, Chris always liked going to Lena's volleyball matches and was vocal in supporting his sister. The normally reserved Chris soon became a favorite among the players and other fans with how excited and into the match he got. When he got to the age where he noticed more than the sport; he quickly realized his other favorite part of the matches. The spandex.

He had always tried to avoid looking at his sister like that, despite the fact he realized she had an incredibly sexy body. He thought it didn't help anything if he drove himself crazy with staring but never being able to experience it for himself. He saw her around the house all the time and did his best to ignore it the best he could. After all, she wasn't as timid as he was and her typical at-home attire was short shorts and tank tops. She also used their pool more than anyone else and mentioned several times about the encumbrances of clothes. It wasn't until Lena modeled the new volleyball uniforms for her college team that Chris began to se his sister in a different light.

Everyone in the family was excited to see Lena in her new uniform since she was just named captain for the next year; a rare feat for the program to name a Junior to that position. Chris was sitting at the breakfast bar which overlooked the family room where the rest of the family sat and waited for Lena to showoff the uniform and the captain's "C" that would adorn it. Exhausted from the landscaping work that took up his time before leaving for school in the fall, Chris was barely paying attention to the random conversations taking place around him.

"ok, here I come!" Lena announced from the other end of the hallway.

Chris could barely catch his breath when Lena walked into the family room with her bright smile from ear to ear. Chris' heart pounded as he struggled with the feeling of overwhelming sexual attraction towards his sister. He forgot about everything else happening in the room and drank in every inch of her. Her legs had a gorgeous light tan and he could tell they were freshly shaven. His eyes worked their way up from her red painted toenails and up to her calves. The shape of her legs made his mouth water and his mind began to race. He began to think about what she tasted like and what it would feel like to be deep inside her as he sucked and licked her ruby red nailed toes. He didn't even like feet!

His eyes, now seemingly moving on their own, fixated on her thighs where the black spandex hugged every amazing curve. Her thighs were bigger, but kept their athleticism. There was no thigh gap but Chris always found those to be a turn off anyway. The spandex wrapped around her and a slight hint of a cameltoe began to peek out. By the time his eyes got to her chest, he realized his cock was not only hardening but he also was sure he felt a drop of precum in his boxer briefs. His heart was racing and his mind was in an existential panic. He couldn't believe he was THIS turned on by his sister.

He was snapped out of it by the rest of the family and their press conference style questions directed towards Lena. While answering, Lena removed her new volleyball jersey, revealing a black sports bra. Chris nearly fell out of his chair as he couldn't help but ogle his eldest sisters 36B breasts in a sports bra. He felt his face get beet red and he tried to figure out a way to disassociate with everything happening by giving his attention to his phone.

As he went to bed that night he couldn't get the image of his sister out of his mind and his hard cock was begging to be stroked, pressing against his boxer briefs. At first he couldn't bring himself to jack off thinking about his sister. It was gross!! A...and demeaning... She didn't deserve that perversion brought on her! But when he couldn't stop twisting and turning; he finally gave in. He thought about kissing his sisters legs and the feeling of her curves under his hands. His hand moved slowly from his balls up to the tip, where precum was already leaking out. He immediately knew this wouldn't take long and really focused on the image of his sister. He increased his speed and It wasn't long before he let out a louder than anticipated moan and soaked his chest, stomach, and hands with his cum. The mental image of his tongue sliding in and out of his sisters pussy sent him over the edge. He laid there, catching his breath and staring at the ceiling as the post-nut clarity reminded him he just came harder than he ever had before while thinking of his sister.

Since that day a few weeks prior, Chris had been hyper aware of Lena. He has always been conscious of how much he is looking at her and when; making sure he isn't being super obvious. He always kept it to himself; imagining scenarios with her but never expecting for anything to happen. He would admire her from afar; not just for her physical features but for her personality and the way she carried herself as well.

He loved both his sisters very much and they have always been very close. The middle sibling, Abby, was the jokester of the family and always had a quick response for any situation. Abby, like Lena, was athletically gifted and excelled in gymnastics as a kid and soccer since middle school. She went to the same college as Lena, having just finished her freshman year. Also like Lena, Abby had no problem walking around in her sports bra and short athletic shorts while at home. Abby was shorter than Lena, standing at a family shortest 5'4". She often joked that Lena needed more height to fit all her beauty and Abby's extra height was taken away for that reason.

Chris hated that joke because he always thought Abby was beautiful in a classic way. She had an affinity for pin up culture and would often create outfits that accentuated her larger legs and breasts. She was curvier than Lena and her legs were made for soccer. Her ass was widely regarded as her best feature and has become known as "the girl with that really nice ass" when people inevitably ask about her after they meet. (And they ALWAYS asked about her.)

Chris always assumed he'd marry someone like Abby and his attraction to her was there, but seemed far less taboo than his desire for Lena. He always looked for the same qualities in girls his age that he found in Abby. Once he finally embraced his lust for Lena; Abby began to creep into his fantasies as well. He noticed Abby's features much more and even fantasized about how great it would feel to be deep inside her while being able to grab her amazing hips. He loved her curves and his glances started to become much more frequent. Chris also began realizing how often he was presented with his sisters walking around in close to nothing as well as naughtier things like their dirty laundry.

The first time Chris found Lena's panties was a few days after he initially fantasized about his sister. Renovations had limited the family to two working showers; one in the master and one in the basement. The kids used the one in the basement; it was more private and their parents bathroom seemed too nice for three college aged kids to use. Their parents decided thats with all three of their kids in college; now was the time to redo the house and get ready to become empty nesters. However with all three siblings still living at home; quarters were cramped and it was a good thing they were all so close. Chris was finishing up shaving and getting ready for a night out. He had his music playing and a joint freshly lit. He let the music play and the water run and as he sat naked in the bathroom, his eyes caught the site of something in the hamper.

Peeking out of the top of the brim was a pair of panties. Chris hesitated and stared for a brief second as he felt his cock hardening. He put the joint down and slowly opened the loose lid of the hamper. He used one finger and lifted the panties towards him. They weren't wild or lingerie but they made his heart nearly pound out of his chest. Chris held the navy cotton panties for what seemed like an eternity; the full back giving him a lot of surface area to hold on to. His mouth watered and he wanted to inhale them. He wanted to bury his nose in them and run is tongue over every inch but his mind was still thinking about the guilt he felt from the other night.

His cock was already hardened and twitching at the fact that his sister's pussy was somehow closer to him in this moment than it ever had. He played with the fabric and felt the crotch with his finger tips. There seemed to be some residue and when he saw the small stain on the crotch, his mind went blank and as if his body was overriding his mind; he brought Lena's dirty panties to his face. The smell was enough for Chris to feel close to cumming without even touching his cock. He brought his free hand down to his cock and rubbed the precum that started pooling at the tip. He used the precum to lubricate the rest of his cock and as his hand moved slowly down his shaft, he let out a shudder and placed the crotch of her worn panties into his mouth.

His mind was racing. He was tasting his sister and bucking his hips to meet his own strokes.

He brought her panties down from his mouth and placed her panties over his aching cock. The feel of her soft panties on his throbbing dick while still tasting his sisters juices sent him over the edge. His balls tightened and rope after rope of Chris' cum shot into Lena's panties. He realized he probably was way too loud but assumed the shower and music probably covered the noise adequately enough. He caught his breath and he was surprised at how hard his dick remained. He could not believe he just came into his sisters panties and as he looked down at them; saw how his cum had pooled near the crotch area. This brought Chris back to full mast and he couldn't believe his juices and his sisters juices were this close. He rubbed his cock with the soaked panties and used the excess cum to lube his cock up one more time. He then brought the panties back to his face.

He inhaled the smell of his cum and her dirty panties while he stroked his surprisingly still rock hard cock; lubing his entire shaft with his cum. The slippery feeling sent him into a frenzy and without thinking or hesitation; shoved Lena's panties back into his mouth. He felt his semen and the dirty fabric react with his saliva and the taste drove him wild. His mouth watered as he tasted his cum and his sisters pussy and he cupped his balls and his cock twitched as he swallowed a mix of his own cum and the taste of his sister. He knew he was close to cumming again and sure enough when he took the panties out his mouth and brought them back down to his cock; the feeling of the fabric sent him over the edge again. While not as much as the first time; his hips bucked and he exploded into his sisters panties again.

Chris sat in the bathroom with the water still running and the music playing while he caught his breath and came to terms with what he just did. The familiar guilt was there but there was a new feeling; one of excitement and a primal satisfaction. He savored the combined taste of his sisters dirty panties and his own cum still lingering on his lips. He admired Lena's cum soaked panties and gave them one last taste before he shoved them back into the hamper; believing they'd be mixed up with the rest of the clothes and washed without anyone noticing what he did to them.

- -

Chris didn't make a habit of using his sisters panties to jerk off; but every so often the urge would get the better of him and he'd seek them out in the hamper. It had only been a few weeks but Chris couldnt get them off his mind and that night, he thought he was going to have another opportunity to satisfy his urges.

Their parents were going to a friends anniversary party and with Lena and Abby busy with practice and their lives; he knew he would have the house to himself for a few hours. His mind was made up; he'd have a few drinks, grill some dinner, and smoke a joint or two and relax from the long week of work. The day before, when Chris got home from work; Lena had been there and rehabbing a sore knee and shoulder. Because of this, she was in a sports bra and spandex shorts that were so short, they failed at covering the bottom of her cheeks. She had to constantly pull them down as they rode up her thighs and Chris couldn't stop from glancing every few moments.

Chris was sure he was caught checking Lena out when he caught her glance after absent-mindedly staring. He quickly looked away and turned a dark shade of red and he hoped the sun he got from being outside all day could cover the embarrassment. He looked away too quickly but for a split second thought he may have seen a smirk from Lena. Chris excused himself a couple minutes after that and he made himself busy before falling asleep.

Chris could barely contain his excitement for his night to himself. As soon as the garage door clicked closed; he sprang up off the couch and turned on some music. He worked hard all week and he was ready to relax. Shuffling over to the kitchen, Chris popped the fridge open and pulled out all the ingredients for his first drink of the night. He moved his feet to the music and bobbed his head to the beat as he poured himself a double, not bothering to clean up the ingredients because he knew this was the first of many. Shirtless with a drink in hand; Chris moved back to the couch and took his smoking kit out of his backpack. He pulled out a pre-rolled joint and lit up. His night was off to a great start. He debated on going out to meet some friends later but for now; Chris was content with his Friday night plans.

The double lasted two songs and the joint lasted three. Chris felt great. He made himself another drink and decided to take a shower to get the work day off him. He had been thinking about the hamper and hoping there would be a pair of his sisters panties in there. He walked downstairs to the basement, passing both sisters rooms which they had lived in since middle school. The whiff of Lena's perfume was caught by Chris and he briefly contemplated going in there; but decided that was too far. He got to the basement bathroom and placed his drink on the counter. He felt his dick getting harder and he slid his shorts and briefs off slowly; twitching when he felt the fabric glide over the head of his growing cock.

He briefly admired his body in the mirror; grabbing his cock with one hand and feeling it grow. His cock wasn't massive; in many ways it was fitting for his body. Chris had hit a growth spurt in his junior and senior years of high school and just hit 6'1". He was excited for college and told himself he'd use this Summer to work on his body. He wasn't overly skinny but his muscles hadn't come with the height gain. He was working out more and started to see results and he liked what he saw in the mirror.

Chris turned the shower on and hit 'play' on the playlist and took a big swig of his drink. Turning around towards the hamper; his heart started beating and the adrenaline started kicking in. He opened the hamper and to his dismay; saw nothing but towels. He was disappointed and considered just going the lotion route to take care of his now bulging erection. He finished off his drink and with the shower still running, made a decision he convinced himself was made because of the alcohol involved.

Naked as the day he was born, Chris began walking from the bathroom to Lena's room. The music still played and he stood at the entrance of his oldest sisters room. He walked carefully to avoid putting anything out of place and leaving any clue that he had been in there. He looked around and began slowly stroking is cock, excited just to be in there like that. Chris opened up a drawer, looking for his sisters panties when out of the corner of his eye he saw his sisters volleyball bag. The bag had the college logo emblazened on the front with their last name underneath. Chris moved some textbooks out of the way and laughed to himself about how smart Lena was. Not only was Lena a volleyball star; she was also pre-med and constantly being recognized for her academic prowess at the University. A fact that always brought Chris pride and something he'd always bring up first when talking about Lena to others.

Chris bent down and opened up the bag, which was unzipped. These were Lena's things from that day and his heart sank as he reached in and pulled out a pair of Lena's spandex with a thong inside; both taken off at the same time. Chris felt his cock twitch and his heart skipped a beat. He felt the material and immediately brought both to his face. The scent was much more present and he inhaled it as much as he could. He brought the spandex/thong combo down to his cock and he nearly exploded as soon as the fabric made contact with his skin.

Still in a kneeling position; he placed the spandex next to him and he took out the sports bra that now peaked out above the opening of the bag. He was almost too stunned to move; holding the holy trinity of the lust he felt towards his sister. Without worrying about putting the bag back to how it was, Chris hurriedly rushed back to the bathroom with his prizes in hand.

Chris sat down in the bathroom and stretched out on the floor. He closed his eyes and brought all three articles of clothing up to his face. While inhaling Lena's scent, he sat up against the wall and began stroking his cock with his hand. He peeled the lycra thong out of the spandex and immediately felt the crotch of his sisters panties. The material retained some moisture and the feeling alone of her wetness brought Chris close to the edge. Chris rubbed the spandex and sports bra on his cock and wrapped the fabric around the shaft; using the friction to get himself off. Chris placed the dirty thongs crotch in his mouth; flooding his taste buds with the sweat and juices of his sister. He began grinding his hips forward into the spandex and swirling the panties in his mouth in a rhythmic motion. He had been craving his sisters panties but this was something he couldn't have ever imagined.

Madadam90
Madadam90
152 Followers
12