Family Traditions - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sensation from her nipples permeated throughout her body; Lena used her right fingers to tease her tight pussy. Her middle and index fingers now stretching her dripping twat slid in and out with ease. Her juices were overflowing and made their way down to her ass. She stared intently at Heather's spread legs as she was now on all fours, getting more leverage in an attempt to send Abby over the top. Lena brought her soaked fingers to her mouth and without breaking eye contact with the room; tasted herself again. Her mind played images of her tasting every single pussy in that room and with her fingers coated with a mix of spit and cum; she lightly rubbed her puckered ass. She got goosebumps on her legs and she shuttered when she slid the tip of her finger into her tight hole. She very lightly and slowly worked her index finger in and out of her ass and would occasionally test out how far she could go in.

Just then she saw Rachel twitch and shake and nearly collapse of Abby. Rachel caught herself on the bedpost as her body trembled and shook and she lost control of her body.

"Nnnnghhhhh.... Fu...fuuuuuuuck I'm cummmming" Rachel let out a guttural groan. She composed herself and climbed off of Abby and laid down next to her, still managing to play with Abby's nipples since Abby was now clutching the sheets as Heather brought her closer and closer to the edge.

Lena found her clit again as Rachel then gathered the strength to kiss Abby. More than that, Rachel was licking and sucking the juices she squirted all over Abby's face. She was diligent, licking Abby's face and making sure she got every drop. That sent Abby into a frenzy. Her hips bucked and she brought one hand up to her mouth to keep from screaming.

Lena felt her own pussy tighten as her sister reached orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure hit Lena and her fingers, still furiously plunging in and out of her pussy, coated with Lena's cum. She felt her cum; warm and slick; soak her entire pussy and ass and drenched the bottoms she moved to the side. She also realized her cum was now on the carpeted stairs where she was sitting. She watched and licked her fingers deliberately clean. She savored her taste and watched Abby convulse in pleasure.

Heather had a grip on Abby's hips and even as Abby's body squirmed and tried to twitch away; Heather's tongue wouldn't stop. Lena couldn't see, but judging by the reaction; Abby had cum all over Heather's face. Heather used some of Abby's juices to coat her finger, which she then used the lubricate and rub her own clit. Rachel and Abby both lunged at Heather and simultaneously used their lips and tongues to savor Abby's juices. Lena had to remember to duck back out of sight but she could hardly look away as Heather was furiously masturbating while her sister and her sisters teammate helped her.

Lena was still soaking wet but she came back to her senses and realized it was only a matter of time before she was seen either by another guest or the girls in the room. She composed herself as best she could and waited to put her Jean shorts back on when she wasn't on the stairs. She grabbed the bottle of wine and took a long swig; followed by a vain attempt to fix her post orgasm hair. She worried she hit the squeaky step on the stairs; the one stair that always made noise and served as a warning when someone was coming, but she convinced herself Abby and the others were too locked in to what they were doing.

Lena's last image before she made it back to the patio was that of her sister getting off Lena's teammate who had just taken Abby's cum in her face. Lena could barely process it all but acted the best she could as the fireworks started. Abby, Rachel, and Heather came up about five minutes after Lena and no one seemed to ask any questions and everything seemed... normal. Lena focused on Abby and Abby caught Lena's glance. Abby smiled and walked over to her sister. To Lena it seemed to be going in slow motion. Her heart raced and she felt suddenly flushed. Her groin ached as each step brought a smiling Abby closer.

"Didja miss me, sis?" Abby smiled and kissed Lena on the forehead.

Instead of breaking off right away, Abby held her head close to her sisters. Abby smiled at Lena and looked her square in the eyes- something that made Lena's heart jump out of her chest. Lena thought Abby may kiss her and she began to panic.

"She can't kiss me in front of all the people! What is she doing?" Lena's mind raced

As soon as that thought finished her mouth went dry and all she wanted was Abby's lips on hers.

Abby finally kissed Lena's cheek, although her lips did get close to Lena's. Lena thought about what she had just witnessed and what Abby was just doing with those lips. Abby broke off the "typical" sister kiss and sat down next to her sister on the laid out blanket.

Lena could have sworn she had cum just from Abby kissing her on the cheek but the electricity she felt was unmistakable. Abby then went on the rest of the party as if nothing happened. Lena couldn't stop thinking about it and constantly wondered if Abby had seen her. Why else would she react like that?

The rest of the night, Lena would find times to graze her pussy or create any friction to relieve the aching she felt. After the fireworks; the girls retired to the house and broke off to different rooms. Lena went to her room and stared at the ceiling for five minutes before reaching over to her nightstand. She had hoped that the batteries weren't exhausted and she couldn't remember the last time she used her trusty toy. She received it for her move to college, Abby had bought it for her "as a joke"; the kind of jokes that sisters give to each other for no other reason than a laugh. However Lena got plenty of use out of it.

The pink synthetic plastic toy was something Lena had come to associate with pleasure. She had always preferred her own touch to the fumbling touch of guys her own age and even on the off chance a boyfriend could make her cum; it would never match the satisfaction her pink vibrator gave her.

With her eyes closed, Lena turned the vibrator on and began to caress her body while the images of her sister raced through her mind. She set her vibrator to the medium setting; knowing her pussy was already aching to be touched and an orgasm wasn't far off. She hadn't been able to think about anything but Abby and what she saw; and Abby kissing her on her cheek sent her into an entirely different realm.

Lena put the tip of her vibrator just below her belly button. She teased herself and began to squirm as she replayed the day in her head. She thought of Heather on all fours; her pussy and asshole on display for her. She thought back to her freshman year of volleyball, her first college team road trip and making out with Heather during a late night sneak out session. Her nipples hardened as she used her free hand to roll and pinch them which sent shockwaves throughout her body. Her moans grew louder and her naked body flexed and shook in response to each touch.

Lena spread her legs and brought her knees up closer to her chest; exposing her asshole. Lena stiffened her body and curled her toes as she slid the curved head of her toy into her waiting pussy. As tight as Lena was, her holes were eager and soaking, waiting to be fucked. Lena left the vibrator inside her for a few seconds, enjoying the way the repetitiveness of the vibration hit her walls. She then began to slowly work the pink toy in and out of herself and thrusting her hips to meet her motion.

She thought about burying her face deep in to Heather. She imagined being told by Abby to make Heather cum while Heather went down on Abby. Lena began to lick her lips while imagining being able to taste Heather's holes. She wanted to grab her hips and pull her pussy into her face and slurp up every single drop of her.

Lena felt her pussy clench and tense up against the head of her vibrator and her orgasm was building. Her mind suddenly forgot about Heather and in her mind, it was just her and Abby.

Lena began pinching and pulling her nipples harder and harder as her movements got more intense. Her mind raced with images of Abby standing before her with a sly smile. Lena let out a high pitched whine followed by a moan as she imagined her little sister bending down and kissing her lips, turning around and then shoving her face between Abby's legs. Lena's hand pumped her toy harder and harder, her soaked pussy tightly gripping the toy and the sound of her wetness echoed throughout her room. Her nipples now pulsated from the repeated tugging and pinching.

Lena twisted her body and then brought her left hand down to her thighs as her right hand continued fucking herself. Lena pulled at her thigh and used her left hand to rub her clit as the toy increased in speed. She was nearing her climax when she took her left index finger, now properly wet from the juices of her pussy, and slid the tip inside her waiting asshole. The sensation sent her over the edge.

Her body tensed up and her legs started to shake violently. The humming of the toy was audible but muffled, still inserted into her convulsing pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and she felt the warmth of her cum seep out of her holes, overflowing over the toy and dripping onto her asshole and onto the bed.

Lena rode the wave of pleasure and didn't move as she continued to shake and twitch. Her body tensed up as she removed her finger from her ass and the vibrator from her now drenched cunt. She turned the toy off and brought the tip to her mouth. Running her left hand over her pussy, Lena closed her eyes and took the toy into her mouth. The taste of her juices drove her wild and she began to grind her hips again as she rubbed her clit with her left hand.

Her tongue swirled across the head of the toy as she mixed her spit with the juices from her pussy. Her body trembled and she brought her left hand back up to chest and lightly traced them across her sensitive skin. She was still extremely horny, but exhausted as well. She let out a deep breath and stretched her body; laying naked on her bed and staring at the ceiling fan above her bed. The days events ran through her mind and she began to think about how she could possibly face Abby, let alone Heather and Rachel, again without revealing what she had seen.

Lena was lost in thought for about 10 seconds before she heard a light knock at the door.

Lena scrambled to cover up and started panicking.

"What the fu... who the f... fuck! What the fuck!" Lena stammered.

Her heart raced and she was breathing incredibly hard. She looked at the door and Abby was standing there in her bathrobe. Lena could see Abby's smile through the little bit of light the moon provided through her window.

"What are you doing?!" Lena asked Abby, trying to figure out if Abby had been watching her. While she was going through those questions in her head; the wetness between her legs was increasing rapidly. The thought of her sister watching her get off was something Lena didn't know she needed. "How long were you... ugh" Lena couldn't finish her sentence trying to catch her breath.

"Relax, Lee. I wasn't here the WHOLE time." Abby spoke softly and closed the door as she walked in. Her movements were slow and deliberate and she sat down on the edge of Lena's bed.

Abby sat there and waited for Lena to catch her breath and process everything. Lena, still covering herself with her blanket and a pillow, looked at her sister sitting on her bed. She noticed Abby's freshly shaved legs and the way she was sitting, Abby's thighs were also prominently featured. Lena couldn't help but think about seeing those legs earlier in the day wrapped around her volleyball teammates shoulders.

Abby looked at her older sister and chuckled. She reached her hand over, seemingly confident but in reality Abby was nervous and shaking, and placed it on Lena's knee. She lightly rubbed her sisters knee and tilted her head to the side.

"Although technically I had a right to watch since you watched me today..." Abby smirked and watched Lena for her reaction.

Lena let out an audible gasp and began to stutter as if she was trying to explain herself.

Abby lightly grabbed her sisters arm and reassured her with a loving shush.

"Hey hey hey..." Abby lovingly said quietly. "I'm glad! I'm glad. Shhhh."

Lena stopped and froze. She then became aware of Abby's hand on her knee and the electricity she was feeling from that. The words settled in her ears and her mind was racing. She looked up and towards Abby.

"You were the reason I came so hard." Abby giggled and continued her explnation. "I saw you, peaking out and then running up the stairs. When I called Rachel over, I caught you peaking. At first I panicked... but then I saw the pleasure in your face. I could just make it out and my mind raced when I thought about what you must have been doing"

Abby's voice was soft but smooth. Whatever hesitations she may have had, her voice and actions didn't betray them.

Lena's heart felt like it was about to burst through her chest. She felt embarrassed thinking about being caught masturbating by her sister but that faded when her sister confessed to cumming because she was watching.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing" Lena replied, realizing her mouth had become dry. "It was so... so... I just couldn't look away"

"For the record they approached me." Abby said while laughing and using the moment to creep closer to her big sister.

Lena let out a forced laugh, her mind still computing what was happening before her.

"I couldn't help it. You volleyball players have amazing bodies. Plus I have to live with you and see your hot ass every day." Abby joked with Lena but there was, like all Abby jokes, a kernel of truth to it.

Her soft laughing ended with a heavy sigh. She moved her hands to Lena's and held them.

"Look, Lee. I'm not going to lie to you. I came down here to talk to you about what you saw today and how you felt about it. I also was planning on jumping on you." Abby joked with Lena to lighten tne mood. "Watching you was so hot. Knowing you watched me is so fucking hot. To be honest I was praying you'd join us. I was thinking about you walking in and not saying a word and then just cumming with all of us." Abby knew what she wanted to do but couldn't read Lena's reaction. Abby squeezed Lena's hands in hers and smiled. "I don't know, sis. I guess I'm just rambling at this point. Hell, if you were anyone but my sister I already would have jumped on you and started kissing you."

Abby said the words that she knew would change the relationship between her and her sister forever; one way or the other. Abby immediately regretted what she said and was afraid she jumped the gun.

"But I also don't want to ruin our relationship." Abby blurted. Her confidence felt shattered and she was starting to believe she misread the entire situation. She pulled her hands away from Lena and made a move to get up from the bed.

Before she could stand up, Lena grabbed Abby's arm and pulled her towards her onto the bed. The motion caused Abby's robe to open and the light from outside the window shone on her curvaceous body. Lena let out a soft moan as she saw her sisters hardening nipples. She drank in the view of Abby and still holding her arm ran her eyes over every inch of her body. Abby's thighs came together and a faint landing strip sat just above her slit on her pubic mound.

Lena couldn't talk but she didn't have to say a word. Her eyes said all they needed and Lena remained focused on her sister. Lena was on her knees, sitting on her heels on Lena's bed. Lena was sitting up against the bed frame, looking up at her little sister.

Abby's lips curled into a smile as she slowly bent down and came face to face with her sister. Abby looked Lena in the eye and then down at her body. She licked her lips lightly and while smirking; went in close to Lena's lips.

Lena saw Abby coming towards her and her mind raced. A part of her wanted to stop her sister but the overwhelming majority of her body screamed silently for her to wrap her lips around hers. Lena wanted to ask Abby a ton of questions and her mind was running amok. She wanted to scream and rejoice at the same time but all that came out was a low whimper as her sisters lips nearly grazed hers.

Abby brought her lips up to Lena's right ear; her robe now swinging open and her breasts dangerously close to her sisters arm. Lena wanted to reach out and grab her and devour every inch of her little sister but she was frozen in anticipation. Abby swayed her body very lightly so her large breasts swayed a bit.

"uhhh" was the high whine that then came out of Lena's lips. Her body was trembling and nipples were rock hard, popping up with her heavy breathing. Her pussy ached as her sisters breath was now bouncing off her neck and ears - she waited for what was next.

Abby grabbed Lena's shaking hand. She lightly blew onto Lena's neck and into her ear, creating visible goosebumps.

"I think it's time you and I have some fun, sis. What do you think?" Abby whispered into Lena's ear and Lena could have sworn she came from Abby's words alone. Lena's breathing was still heavy and as Abby moved her face away from her sisters, Lena tried to sneak a kiss from Abby's passing lips. Abby smiled and brought Lena's hands to her face. She used the back of Lena's hand to rub her cheek and moved it down to her chest.

Lena's body was now shifting and moving, begging to be touched. Her mind was going wild as her sister brought her hand to her breast. The weight of her sisters breast in her hand sent a jolt through her body. She instinctively brought her other hand to her own pussy; feeling how wet Abby had gotten her. She still couldn't find the words but her body was doing the proper work for her. She never broke eye contact as Abby controlled her hand. Abby threw her head back as her sister rolled and pinched her nipple and massaged her breast. She felt her own pussy pulse and she could feel the warmth building between her legs.

Abby rolled her head back around and grabbed Lena's hand away from her breast. They looked at each other as Lena continued to rub her clit furiously as her sister kept turning her on. Abby smiled and brought Lena's hand to her throat and wrapped it around.

With Lena's hand around her throat; Abby suddenly got face to face with Lena; causing her to gasp.

Abby grinded her hips and rolled her body towards her sister while she guided Lena's hand to close tighter. Abby looked into her sisters eyes.

She let out a short laugh. "We're going to have such a good time together...." and as the sentence ended, she placed her lips on Lena's.

Jolt after jolt of fire seemed to be shooting throughout both bodies. Lena's breathing somehow got faster and she subconsciously put more force into closing her hand around her sisters throat. Abby was the first to let out a moan as the pressure around her neck sent waves of pleasure through her chest, head, and legs.

The sisters lips were locked and in unison. Abby's tongue swirled in Lena's mouth and Lena thought about Rachel's juices being all over that tongue just a few hours earlier. The kissing became more intense as they both got into each other. Lena's hand had moved from Abby's throat and she now had both hands grabbing her sisters hips. She wasn't surprised since she always wanted to grab Abby's hips.

Abby was grabbing Lena's face as she sat back up on her heels, regaining her leverage. The two moaned into each other's mouths and wiggled their bodies close together- both wanting to feel every inch of her sister but not knowing where to start.

Abby broke off the kiss and Lena instinctively pressed her body forward, aching to be touched.