Family Traditions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris took his mouth off his mother's dripping pussy and focused on his fingers. He felt his mother's legs with his other hand and felt her stockinged skin - a catalyst for his enthusiasm.

Chris removed his fingers from his mother's twat and took them into his mouth. The taste of his mother filled his mouth and he used his spit to lubricate his ring and middle fingers and inserted them into his mother's waiting pussy.

"Ooooooh fuck, Chrissy..." Tricia felt her pussy stretch and respond to her sons fingers.

Chris increased his pace and focused on his rhythm; finger fucked his mother faster and faster.

"Oh Chrissy you're going to make me cum baby."

Chris felt his forearm start to burn as he furiously pounded his mother's hole. He felt her walls clench his fingers and her juices coated his fingers.

"Fuck baby. Yes. Finger fuck me. Finger fuck my pussy baby."

"Mmm yeah, cum for me..."

Chris sped up and felt his mother's body shake through his fingers. He slowed his pace and brought his lips and tongue back to her clit; the sensation jolting Tricia's body nearly upright.

Chris's tongue rolled around the throbbing button and his fingers massaged the inner walls of her opening. The combination of her son doubling up on her pussy and her own hands groping and kneading her tits was bringing her to the edge.

Chris applied pressure and began to suck his mothers clit; Tricia's body responding by bucking forward.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck OH Fuuuu... I'm cummm... mmmm... fuuuuuuuuuuu" Tricia clenched her entire body as her groans echoed throughout her office. Her legs shook and her words stopped forming as all her energy was focused on her orgasm. Chris felt a rush of warm liquid pour over his fingers as his mother's hole wrapped tightly around them. Her hips bucked and Chris moved his mouth over his mother's opening to catch any of her nectar that may come out. He felt the smoothness of her stockings on his skin as her body moved involuntarily, still riding out her climax.

Chris savored the rush of juices smothering his chin and lips; the taste of his mother's cum covering his eager mouth. He heard his mother moaning and crying out as he took her creamy grool.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck baby. Mmmm you ate mommy's pussy so good. Come here. Kiss me, baby."

Tricia saw the juices collecting on and around Chris's mouth and she was hungry for them and him. Her body was still twitching and contorting to her orgasm but Chris obeyed his mother and carefully removed his soaked fingers from her. Chris leaned over and began kissing his mother; Tricia sloppily receiving her sons mouth and licking his chin, lips, and tongue in order to clean off the mess she made on his face. Chris rubbed her nipples with his cum soaked fingers and wanted to stay in that moment forever.

The taste of his mother's cum lingered on both their taste buds and their passionate kissing brought them all together. Chris couldn't believe he just brought his mother to orgasm. Tricia sat up and caught her breath; exhausted from an earth shattering orgasm.

Chris sat with pride as Tricia focused on recovering her balance and breath. He licked his lips as he sat back against the couch, one hand reached for Tricia's leg. Tricia's body flinched with sensitivity at his touch and as she got her bearings; she adjusted her body and sat next to Chris; leaning over on her knees.

Chris moved his hand from Tricia's leg to her back: his hand rubbing and tickling her exposed skin and Tricia arched her back and smiled at the feeling. She thought the gesture was sweet and she appreciated the care Chris had for her.

The two sat there for about a minute, only their heavy breathing breaking the silence. Chris ran his fingers over his mother's exposed back and would play with her hair; being careful not to mess it up. Tricia finally mustered up the strength to compliment her son.

"Chrissy..." Tricia sighed as she put her left hand on Chris's bare knee and turned her head slightly towards him. "That was... amazing. You really know what you're doing down there. Gonna have to do that again sometime."

Chris smiled and let out a small, relieved laugh. "I think I'd like that. You know, when Abby and Lena approached me yesterday I thought I fell into some other universe. Never in a million years did I think you'd be part of their "tradition" as they call it."

"Your dad too." Tricia reminded him.

"So the whole family has been fucking behind my back? I'm not sure how I feel about that." There was some truth in his sarcasm; but Chris made sure to convey the proper tone. "I guess that's the way it goes for the baby of the family"

"Hey." Tricia nudged Chris playfully. "The girls were in college and we waited until you were going to start college. I wouldn't complain too much, mister. I would say your past two nights have been pretty decent."

"Chris smiled and rubbed his mother's back. He sat and thought about all that had happened in 30 hours. It started with his sister Abby walking in on him masturbating with their sister Lena's worn volleyball clothes and culminated in his mother covering his face with her cum. He thought about his family; his sisters Abby and Lena pleasuring each other whenever they got the chance. He thought about how his parents knew and not only supported it but participated.

He then was struck with a thought and blurted out, "wait. Does that mean dads been fucking you AND the girls?!" Chris's voice betrayed his jealousy and while he wasn't angry; he was feeling competitive.

Tricia couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh hun" Tricia tried to be reassuring. "Now there are two hunks for three girls. The math still works in your favor."

Tricia smiled and leaned her body in close to Chris and planted her lips on his. Unlike their passionate make out session earlier, Tricia's kiss, while on the lips, felt motherly and comforting. Chris enjoyed every moment of his mother's kiss and let it play out.

His cock was semi erect; still revved up from devouring his mother's pussy; but not so hard that he needed to take care of anything urgently. As Tricia leaned in; her breasts; sticky and damp from a mix of her sweat and cum; brushed up and pressed into Chris's arm.

Chris wrapped his arm around his mother to adjust both their bodies and bring her in closer. The tender kiss gave way as Tricia's tongue peeked out and explored the boundaries of Chris's mouth. Chris moved his other hand back down to his mother's stocking clad legs.

The night before he believed he'd never feel another fabric better than his sister's sweat dampened compression shorts but the silkiness of his mother's stockings wad quickly changing his mind. Not only did Tricia's stockings and garters look like something out of a suburban Mom's Victoria's Secret (in the absolute best way possible); but the feeling beneath his fingertips sent a tingle through his entire body; leading to the tip of his rapidly hardening cock where a drop of precum emerged.

Tricia met Chris's hand on her leg and moaned as she guided it in rubbing and really feeling the sheer black fabric.

The two began to furiously make out once more and Tricia used her other hand to find her sons cock.

"nnggghhmmm.... Fuck, mom..."

Chris exhaled the words into his mother's lips and Tricia felt his excitement growing. Glistening and red from earlier; Chris's manhood continued to stiffen as he kissed Tricia's lips and her hand stroked slowly but efficiently.

Chris moved his lips from Tricia's and began sensually kissing her neck. He nibbled, pecked, and licked his mother's neck; kissing it the same way he did his mother's vagina. Tricia was driven wild; feeling the aggressive lips and tongue exploring every inch of her neck as she threw her head back in a wave of passion. Her nipples stood at attention and her pussy tingled; ready for more pleasure.

Using his hands to plan out his lips next stop; Chris massaged Tricia's heavy breasts and played with her insanely hard nipples. Chris felt his fingers sliding across his mother's chest and feeling a combination of her sweat and their cum excited him. He kissed his way down Tricia's neck and shoulders; making sure to plant two kisses on each collarbone. Tricia could barely contain her excitement but was enthralled at her sons attention to detail when it came to pleasing a woman. It turned her on even more.

Tricia spread the precum from the tip of Chris's penis and used it to lubricate his swollen pecker. She used a combination of her hand and her fingers to caress his cock. Her motions were deliberate and Tricia knew what she was doing; she loved the feel of a hard cock in her hands and never missed a chance to stroke one. Tricia worked her fingers to Chris's balls and gently cupped them as her son approached her chest. Tricia used her other hand to grab a chunk of Chris's hair; lightly pulling and tugging on it when Chris kissed the right spot. She let out a moan and brought her head forward again; looking down at her soon as he worshipped his mother's body.

Tricia traced her fingernails ever so slightly against Chris's tight ball sack and through the sporadic pubic hair poking out. She moved her fingers lower and felt Chris lift his hips as if to welcome her touch and encourage it to move south. Tricia let one finger slide below his balls as her son let out a whimper as he felt a fingernail graze the skin below his balls.

Chris contorted his body so that his mom could reach every spot. He kissed his way down from her shoulders and reveled at being so close to his mother's breast. While Tricia teased and explored Chris; Chris was focusing on his mother. He open his lips with excitement and took her right nipple into his mouth and immediately began to suck. The sensation caused Tricia to flinch and her finger slid down and pressed against her son's asshole. Chris let out a low whine and felt Tricia's finger at his hole as he rolled his tongue around her nipple.

Chris could taste the saltiness of his cum and his moms sweat as well as the sweetness of her cum mixed in. To taste that combination on his moms rock hard nipple was an ecstasy he couldn't dream of. His lips and tongue sucked at his mother's breast while she held him close and restarted stroking his solid cock.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. That's it. So eager to please..." Tricia was lost in lust and felt her drenched pussy calling out between her legs.

Chris opened his eyes and looked up to see his mother staring down at him with a lustful smile curling her lips. She massaged and stroked his hair as she stroked his throbbing cock.

"mmm we taste so good, mom" Chris said as he moved to her left nipple. The taste even more intense than he experienced on the right.

"Oh baby... that's it. Fuck. You have a talent, Chrissy." Tricia let go of her sons cock and licked the precum off her hand. Chris still sucking furiously on his mother's breasts. "Mmmm sucking on mommy's nipples... good boy, baby"

The taboo words sunk into Chris's ears and his excitement grew. His cock throbbed as he gleefully suckled on each nipple. Tricia pulled Chris's head off her chest lightly and pulled him in for a kiss. After a brief exchange of saliva; Tricia began to kiss her ear down her sons chest. Chris felt his manhood twitch every time Tricia's lips came in contact with his skin and if he hadn't cum so recently; he was sure he would have cum when he felt his mother's lips wrap around him.

"Oh fuuuuuck" Chris bellowed as Tricia's open mouth took the head of her sons cock in. Tricia swirled her tongue around the head and lapped up the salty precum that was now oozing out. She tasted the salty surprise and got on all fours on the couch with her son still in her mouth. Chris put his hand on his mother's back; steadying her body and enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. He was able to reach her ass; which was now sticking straight up as she bowed her back. Chris used his finger to blindly find his mother's waiting holes.

Tricia used one hand to stabilize herself and the other to stroke her sons cock while her mouth did the rest. Tricia felt her pussy throb and she tried to position herself so Chris could at the very least; grab her ass. She felt her juices dripping from her snatch and her excitement was driving her to the edge without even being touched. Her lips were firm and locked around his shaft. Her tongue slithered across the underside of his head and then around the tip a few times; sweeping away any precum she could taste. She sucked lightly but noticeably and the pressure and friction caused Chris to grow in his mother's mouth. She felt Chris throb and pulse as her hand worked on his balls and shaft.

Chris adjusted in a way that allowed him access to his mother's waiting opening. Chris grabbed and pawed at his mother's ass; loving the feeling of the full, round cheeks in his hands. He squeezed every time Tricia's tongue passed over the sensitive part of his cock. He slid his finger towards Tricia's sopping wet twat; coming into contact with her spread ass and the tight little hole. Tricia shuddered as she felt her sons finger press against the opening of her ass and she let out a moan and released her sons cock from her mouth.

"Mmm if I didn't know any better I'd think my son was in to ass play." Tricia didn't look up at Chris but he could tell she said it with a playful smile. She brought one finger to his asshole and tapped it briefly. "His ass too, I bet." Before she swallowed his cock again.

Chris nearly climaxed then and there. Chris brought his finger back to his mother's asshole and tapped it a few times and let out a soft chuckle. He massaged the right opening before his hand worked down towards her vagina. Tricia moaned as she felt her sons hand rub the entirety of her pussy while he throbbed in her mouth.

Chris slid a finger inside his mothers beckoning cunt and felt her walls grip him tightly. He felt her moan vibrating on his wet cock; his mother's saliva now coating the pulsing erection. She slowed her lips and tongue and now passionately kissed and worshipped his member while Chris added a second finger to her opening.

Chris began stroking his mother's insides and sliding his now drenched fingers in and out. He finger fucked his mother while her mouth danced on his cock; her lips and tongue working in unison on the head and shaft as her hand stroked the spit and precum into his skin.

"Oh fuck, mom. You...fuck... you're so good at... fuck..." Tricia could understand what he said and the way he said it meant she knew he was getting close.

Tricia ran her tongue one last time up the shaft of Chris's glistening red cock. She loved how hard her boy was for her and she was ready to take it to the next level. She left some spit on the tip of Chris's cock and let out a moan as she felt his fingers slide out of her while she backed up. Chris felt how wet his mother was but he reveled in the fact he could hear the suction noise her pussy made because of how wet she was.

Tricia got up and watched in lustful awe as Chris took his fingers into his mouth; the taste of his mother cascading over his tongue. Her sweet nectar lingered on his lips as he savored licking each finger clean. Tricia began to straddle her son and Chris felt the sheer stockings slide against his bare legs; their silkiness bringing him extreme excitement. He grabbed his mother's hips; the thigh high black hosiery hugging her every curve. Chris held on to his mother; feeling as though his hands were perfect for her hips.

Tricia was on her knees; hovering above her sons waiting cock. She could feel his hips thrust upwards impatiently and gasped as she felt the wet tip against her equally wet lips.

Tricia leaned forward and grabbed her son by the side of the face with both hands and began kissing him. She used far more tongue this time and licked her sons lips as she began to rhythmically grind on her sons lap; his cock sliding between her lips and brushing her clit.

"nnnnggghhhh...mmmm, baby" Tricia moaned as their hips began to find a rhythm. Chris could feel the wetness emanating from his mother's slit and he was lost in lust.

His mind raced as he thought to himself, "I'm about to fuck my mom." Instead of hesitating at the thought, Chris was encouraged by it.

Tricia's pace increased and she let out a loud Yelp as she felt her sons cock enter her.

"FUUUUUUCK" she yelled

Chris could only lean his head back as he felt his mother slowly lower herself on to him. Her warm, wet opening; the same one she birthed him with, was now gripping and pulsing around his throbbing cock. He felt his mother's legs shake and he moved his hands around her ass and legs; wanting to experience every inch of her.

Tricia sank lower and felt Chris flex his manhood whilst doing so. She savored the feeling of her son entering her for the first time and she gripped the back of the couch for support as she slowly took all of Chris.

"Mmmm fuck, baby. Fuck. You feel so fucking good."

"You...oh fuck... you do too, mo...mmm mommy"

Tricia loved hearing Chris call her mommy and as she got to the point where she took every inch of her son; she stopped moving.

With his cock deep inside her; Chris reached up and grabbed his mother's breasts and began to lick and suck them as he had before. The complex sensations made Tricia grind her hips and wiggle around while still engulfing his rod.

Tricia slowly came up and felt her son slide against her walls, her pussy still gripping tightly. Tricia began to get a rhythm; rocking back and forth while sliding up and down Chris's shaft. Chris was in sensory overload as he felt Tricia's thigh high stockings against his skin with the saltiness of her cum covered breasts coating his lips and tongue. He now cupped and grabbed his mother's ass; her vigorous motions bringing them both ever closer to orgasm.

Tricia bucked her hips back and forth; her breathing now loud and fast-paced as she rode her sons pulsating manhood. Tricia nearly exploded when she felt Chris use his thumb to rub her clit as she continued fucking her son.

"Oh fuck, Chrissy, yes. Fuck. I'm gonna... you're going to make me cum."

Chris, with sweat dripping from his forehead and his muscles clenched and flexed; began thrusting his hips forward to meet his mother's actions. He felt powerful and sexy and he held his mother's ass tightly; delivering a mild spank - surprising both of them.

Tricia's ass tingled as the mild sting reverberated through her body. Her pace became even more intense and her hips worked in unison with Chris's.

"mmm oh fuck baby! My naughty naughty boy!" Tricia was now aggressively riding her sons aching cock. Her juices drenched and covered his shaft; a white cream forming from the mixture of their juices and the friction their fucking created.

Chris felt that familiar sensation and knew it was a matter of time.

"oh fuck, mom. Oh fuck. I'm getting close"

"mmm me too baby. Me too. Cum inside me baby. Cum inside me. Give me your cum, Chrissy." Tricia was nearly out of breath as she directed her son.

Chris was stunned; he'd never cum inside a woman before and here he was about to do it for the first time and it was with his mother.

Chris grabbed his mother's hips and they both violently bucked their hips; somehow still maintaining rhythm. Chris could feel the surge of adrenaline build as his mother moaned, huffed, and leaned in. Mother and son were now forehead to forehead; their bodies tangled in an incestuous pretzel; both on the verge of climax.

Chris felt his balls tighten as his mother's whines became higher and higher pitched, one right after the other. Tricia felt her muscles start to tense up and she locked her lips on to her sons.

They kissed as Tricia began to shake; only removing her lips from his to release an orgasmic squeal.