Family Trip to Jamaica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had such a sweet and affectionate expression. She said, "Your sister really cares for you. She reminds me of how we look out for each other in my family. I have two brothers, and we've helped each other grow sexually over the years. I couldn't imagine growing up without them." I started to speak, but she lay next to me and began to kiss me.

Lily looked on. "I think she wants you to shut up before you fuck it up again. Just let us help you, little perv." There was that phrase again - "little perv" - it was so arousing. And her use of the word "us" did register before I felt Jane's tongue snake into my mouth.

We kissed passionately and I explored her curvy body. Her skin was smooth and her tits felt full and perfect in the palm of my hand. She lifted her body up, while pushing me down, and began to remove my shorts. My dick sprung into the air and she looked at it hungrily. "Mmm, you were right Lily. So big. How dare you hide this from me." She bent down and I felt the tip of her tongue trace the shaft of my dick from tip to base and back up again. My hips bucked as my dick begged to enter her mouth. She smiled and continued to tease me, at times just letting her breath excite my member. I looked over and noticed that Lily had moved to the other bed. As she watched us, I could see her hand had moved under her bikini and was moving rapidly, while the other hand was circling her nipple.

The site of Lily was too much, and I surprised Jane by grabbing her by the shoulders and directing her up from my cock. I had her straddle my face with her thick thighs. Jane's legs were so creamy and smooth, and looking up I could see her tits dangling above my head. I buried my face in her pussy and began to explore with my tongue, while supporting her body by placing both hands on her ample ass. She tasted sweet and salty from the beach. I especially enjoyed the smoothness of the inside of her pussy lips as I felt around with my tongue. She moaned and bounced with surprised pleasure each time I flicked her clit with my tongue. She tried in vain to reach back and grip my dick, but the pleasure was too much and her hands just grabbed my arms for support.

From the other bed I heard Lily's efforts increase and her moans get loader. I pushed my tongue deeper into Jane until finally attacking her clit with my tongue. I alternated between sucking hard and flicking with my tongue. Jane screamed in pleasure, and I could feel her thighs tighten around my ears. I realized that with each moan I heard from Lily, I would go harder on Jane. I was putting on a show for my sister. I wanted to show her how much of a man I could be. At this point, my chin was wet from Jane's cum. I knew she was close by the ever increasing pressure of her thighs. Eventually, like rumbling thunder, she let out of moan and I felt her thighs tighten hard. I gripped her ass and continued to circle her clit until her orgasm passed and she loosened her thighs once again. I dove my tongue deep into her pussy, giving her a tongue fucking that would continue to give her spasms of pleasure.

At this point Lily was gone from adjacent bed, and moved to be caressing Jane's back. Lily kissed Jane passionately and whispered to her, "It's time." Jane smiled dreamily. Lily helped Jane move over to straddle over my dick. Although I wasn't tied down, I was helpless to move. Lily had control and there was no way I could fuck this up.

Lily grabbed the base of my shaft while Jane lowered herself onto me slowly. I watched as my dick inched it's way into her pussy. Jane's warmth and wetness enveloped the head of my dick; a feeling that was too incredible to describe fully. Jane took my whole 8 inches, and as her ass met my thighs, her eyes seem to roll back into her head with pleasure. I cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples, while she slowly rocked her hips.

Lily sat near and continued kissing Jane while stroking her own pussy. Jane and I rocked in unison until she pulled away from Lily and picked up speed. Lily slipped off her bikini bottoms and watched us fuck while sticking two fingers deep inside her pussy.

Jane rode me hard, stopping periodically to bear down forcefully on my dick and rock her hips. In those moments I saw only fuzzy all encompassing lights, as if each trust brought my closer to the almighty.

As I got closer to my limit, Lily moved to Jane and guided her off my dick. Without a word, Jane seemed to understand and got onto all fours, presenting me with her ass cheeks. We were all covered in sweat and I dove in with my tongue again, giving a few lapse to her pussy before rising up to guide the head of my dick to her gaping hole. Meanwhile Jane was busy servicing Lily's pussy lovingly. I thrusted in hard, and Jane's face plowed into Lily's pussy. Lily looked at me approvingly, then closed her eyes to enjoy Jane's attention.

As I fucked Jane's ass I kept my rhythm slow and made deep thrusts while watching the beauty of Lily having her pussy eaten. Her stomach was taught as she held Jane's head in place. She massaged her tits while occasionally giving me lusty stares. I slowed my rhythm even further, fearing I would cum. Soon Lily and Jane's moans grew louder. I could feel the walls of Jane's pussy tighten around my cock and I instinctively knew to pump her harder. I could hear Lily's moans getting louder and more intense at the same time. Lily went first, screaming in pleasure and within seconds, I felt Jane's body push hard into my hips, digging my dick so deep into her that I could hardly thrust. Not wanting to let go of Lily's pussy, she moaned in orgasm with a full mouth until her body relaxed.

As I was about to begin slowly pumping again, Lily guided Jane's body away from my dick. I looked at her questioningly, and she purred, "I want it like it before. Please." As she said this, she pushed her tits together, looking at with me pleading eyes. She and Jane were on their knees, taking turns licking Jane's cum from my dick. Eventually Lily put half my shaft in her mouth and swirled her tongue around. She released and Jane did the same. My balls tightened and threatened to burst. Lily sensed this and took me into her mouth and encouraged me without words to fuck her face hard. I wasn't going to last long as the pleasure built to maddening heights and the site of my sister and our voluptuous plaything was too much to bear.

I pulled my dick out and Jane stroked me hard, pointing me towards Jane's waiting breasts and face. I locked eyes with Lily who opened her mouth and waited.

It felt like it came from deep within me. Unbelievable, warm, all encompassing pleasure. As I shot ropes of semen into Lily's waiting mouth, Jane slowed and tightened her grip slightly. Not to be left out she moved me to spread my seed into her mouth as well. Lily, whose mouth dripped with cum that flowed down her chin and onto her chest, looked at Jane with hunger and jealousy. She began to kiss her and grope her, spreading my semen all over each others bodies. A tangled, erotic mess of fiery red and soft brown hair. Lily continued to kiss her deeply, seeming to want to wrestle the stolen semen from Jane's mouth.

I lay back too exhausted to stay on my feet and watch them, but the girls soon joined me at the top of the bed. We lay together, lazily caressing each other. In the dream-like state I had no idea whose hand was tracing my now flaccid penis. Looking down, I noticed for the first time that Lily was not shaved completely. While her pussy was as bare as Jane's, she kept a tapered rectangle of short red hair. I idly ran my fingers across the patch, enjoying the full body relaxation post-climax.

After some time, I couldn't be sure how much, Jane got up and made her way to the door. I invited her to shower with us, but she said something about her cousin's enjoying rounds of sloppy seconds.

Jane and I continued to lay in bed, not saying a word.

Part 4, coming soon- From the perspective of Dad.

12