Family Trip to Jamaica Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my hand I could feel Diane tensing and getting close to cumming. While keeping my fingers inside her, I bent and began vigorously sucking on her clit. Diane moaned into Stephanie's crotch and flexed her abs in the ecstasy. She orgasm rumbled through her entire slight frame and caused her to stop eating Stephanie out. Stephanie watched the display below her while stroking her own tits. Mike moved down the bed and was stroking Diane's breasts. All three of us were attending to her. Soon Diane's body relaxed and she left out a soft contented sigh.

"Steph honey, will you let John finish in your pussy while I finish in your mouth?" Mike asked as simply as if he were asking her what dinner she'd like that night.

"Of course. I've want to feel that girth inside me." Stephanie got on all fours, and to my surprise, Mike grabbed the shaft of my cock and guided me into his daughter. The feel of his hand shoving me into her was so new that it had an intensely arousing effect and I strained to stop myself from exploding. I held myself motionless inside his little girl, feeling her extremely tight pussy surround my dick. I felt I could have stayed still there all day, but Mike had moved to Stephanie's mouth and began to thrust into her. This movement pushed her body back and forth slightly over my penis and I began to involuntarily rock my hips to fuck her.

Diane had recovered and joined me at Stephanie's ass. She smiled as she held the girls cheeks and tried to control their rhythm on me.

"Slow, slow," I urged. "I'm about to burst." Diane obeyed and held one finger finger over Stephanie's asshole as she moved her into me gently. Stephanie must have felt this and reached back to take her own wetness from her stuffed pussy, and then came around with that hand to guide Diane's finger into her remaining unstuffed hole. Diane followed through and fingered her puckered hole, causing Stephanie to flex the walls of her vagina onto my cock. I had never felt such tightness before. I couldn't take it anymore and began pounding her like an animal while trying not to knock Diane's hand out of the way.

Stephanie screamed in pleasure and soon both of us were climaxing at the same time. I filled her deep with my seed and her vagina gripped my penis tightly as if trying to coax out every drop. I held myself inside her as a Diane removed her finger from her ass.

"Can't forget about you," Diane offered and moved to our host. In the throes of orgasm, Stephanie had stopped sucking on her father. Diane stroked Mike's dick hard and held Stephanie's face up by the chin. Stephanie smiled a braces-full smile and opened her mouth. I pulled myself away to get a better view just as Mike began shooting load after load of thick semen. He coated his daughter's braces and face with his cum. Stephanie accepted this gratefully and moved her tongue in a circle to clean her lips off and swallow her fathers offering. Mike smiled approvingly and stroked her blonde hair paternally.

We all collapsed on the bed. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air. I held Diane close and ran my fingers over her smooth pale skin. "I love you honey and I'm open to whatever this resort brings us."

After some time of silence Michael lifted his head and asked, "So who's hungry?"

12