Family Trip to Jamaica Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you've been here before you know the rules of the game. Our beauties will put on a show and give their men the hottest lapdance they can. But don't get carried away! No penetration and absolutely no cumming! This is a family show after all!" Paul laughed to himself and the crowd cheered. His brand of corny worked perfectly for his role as Master of Ceremonies.

"When the music starts, grind your men!" Paul shouted.

I tried to focus and not stare over, but the few times I did it seemed like my mom was totally ignoring me. She had to know I was right there. Alex gave me a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder. "Don't worry, I got this. Think you can hold off from busting your load...at least for now?" She winked. Man, she was cool.

Soon the music started playing. Deep base and a steady rhythm beat through the crowd. Alex got straight to work. She walked from my side, swaying her hips to the rhythm. It was such an effortlessly sexy move, I could tell she had some experience. Her hair bounced to the rhythm as she spun her hips and bopped her head. She stopped in front of me with her legs close together, put her hand on my knee and bent over. I got a glimpse of her whipped cream laden tits hanging down while the crowd got a view of her ass. They roared with excitement. She was so sexy I dared not look away, despite seeing movement from my mom out of the corner of my eye.

Alex lifted her heels to the beat, letting her tits and ass jiggle with each pulse, until the beat dropped, and she took that opportunity to spread her legs out. The crowd erupted with a cheer as they got a full view of her pussy covered in cream. She looked up at me and smiled, enjoying the attention. Through her legs, I couldn't help notice her father looking on approvingly. His hand had moved to his own hard cock as he gently stroked watching his daughter dance. Several of the men in the audience had become aroused and made no effort to hide the fact that they were jerking off too.

Alex slow walked her hands up my thighs but spun around before reaching my waiting cock to give me a view of her ass and the crowd a view of her front. By this point, my dick was at full length and the whipped cream barely covered it at all. Alex moved herself back with both hands on my knees, and her ass lightly grazing my aching cock. Being on display in this way was so intensely erotic, I had no doubt that if Alex wanted she could make me burst in a second. I gripped the sides of the chair to avoid stroking my dick. To make matters worse, I looked over to see my mom grinding, with full contact, Brad's groin. She bit her lips and Brad appeared to be loving it. His hands held my mother's hips directly over his dick. I could see flashes of his enormous, hard member sliding on her asscrack with each thrust my mother gave

"Uh oh, looks like Diane couldn't help herself. For his sake, I hope Brad can last." Paul bellowed into the microphone. Brad was in heaven, but at the announcement, my mom hopped off of him and he gave her a slap on the ass as playful punishment. Fuck that was hot.

Not to be outdone, Alex grabbed my chin and yanked me to focus on her in a playful but powerful move. Alex sat on my lap facing me, careful to not slide her pussy into my shaft (that would have been game over), then grabbed the back of the chair and arched her head back to look at the crowd. A true showman. I was treated to her full, wonderful breasts heaving in front of me. Alex took one hand out to the crowd, then ran it over her tits to scrape the whipped cream off, leaving her bare. They went wild, and so did I. It took everything in me not to shove my cock deep into her. Alex then playfully slapped my face with the cream, grabbed my head and pulled me into her tits for a motorboat. Her soft skin and pillowy breasts surrounded my face. I grabbed her tits and drank deeply from her nipples. Losing myself completely, I sucked her nipples and licked wherever I could. Alex did nothing to stop me, and moaned in delight.

A few more seconds of that and I would have cum for sure, but suddenly I heard a commotion and the crowd yell "Ohhhhh!."

Alex shifted her body reluctantly, and we turned our attention to the where the crowd was staring. My mom was on her knees, kneeling in front of the seated Brad, looking up at him with a shocked look on her face. It looked as if they had been taken over by the same lust as us, but my mom made the mistake of pushing Brad too far and jerking his dick in a mock blowjob. A mix of cream and cum was splattered across her face and dripped down her chest. Brad held a look of satisfaction that turned to embarrassment as Paul called out, "Looks like Brad couldn't help himself and shot his load too soon. Alex and Jason are our winners!"

The crowd cheered and Alex squealed with excitement. "We did it! Good job hanging in there stud." I smiled but kept looking over at my mom in a mix of awe and shock. My mom, to her credit, took the loss in stride. She stood up next to Brad, cum still staining her face, and smiled. One eye was shut owing to a glob of Brad.

"And to our winners, a romantic dinner for two at any of our finer resort restaurants." Paul held up mine and Alex's hands as if we were prize fighters. I could see my mom being ushered off-stage, and was about to go to her, when Alex pulled my attention.

"Romantic dinner, ey? Find me on the beach tomorrow, and we can plan out our date."

I blushed for some reason. Despite everything that we just did, I still was getting little warm fuzzy butterflies in my stomach at the thought of dating this gorgeous girl. "Of course. Looking forward to it."

Alex then bounced off and I watched her jump up to give her father a hug. I for sure caught his hard cock get smashed between them as she pressed in for a hug. "Jesus," I thought to myself, "What a dad."

I went backstage to find my mom, but it was empty. I felt a hard slap on my ass and turned to see Paul. Of course.

"Great work out there. For a fake couple, you and Alex had great chemistry."

"Thanks. Have you seen my m-uhh. I mean have you seen Diane?"

"Oh?" Paul gave a wry smile. "You just have to have them all, don't you? Yea, I saw her heading back to the resort. Probably going back to shower some of Brad off of her." Paul laughed to himself as he walked away.

I wiped myself down with a towel and headed over to the resort. Halfway there I realized I had left my clothes back at the stage and apparently hadn't even cared to remember them. I just knew I had to get back and see my mom after everything that just happened.

I entered my room and went through the adjoining door to my parents' room.

"Mom?" I called. I entered the bedroom and heard the shower running. Through the steamy glass I could see my mom's sexy figure. Without thinking I opened the door and entered. My mother turned to me with only slight surprise.

"Jason?" She made no attempt to cover up and both of us were aware of the small distance between us. "Is everything OK, sweetie?" Her face was sweet. She was still a little flushed from the show, or maybe the heat of the shower. Her red hair was wet and stuck to her shoulders. Her sexiness and sweetness were overwhelming. I breathed heavy.

I wanted to ask her if she was OK with what happened. I wanted to understand how she wound up with some hung stranger on stage with me. I wanted so much.

I wanted to take her to myself most of all. Without saying a word, I closed the distance between my mother and I and kissed her on the lips. Our bodies crashed together and I felt her wet slippery skin slide smoothly over mine.

My mom held her head back ever so slightly as our lips met, but then pressed into me hard. We kissed deeply and hungrily, as if we had built to this moment for years. My hands went everywhere on her as the water soaked us both. She pushed me away slight and looked up at me. I looked at her, afraid she would stop. I didn't want to stop feeling my cock press against her and was thankful she hadn't actually let go of me.

"What's this all of a sudden?" she asked. It wasn't an accusation or a serious question. It was more playful.

"Why'd you let that guy cum on you? What about dad?" I asked, not admitting that I was actually jealous.

Moms know better of course. "Is that why you are upset? I let someone other than your father shoot their load onto my face." With that she reached down and gripped my hard cock. "Mmmm, you and your father share some similarities." She lightly stroked me, the water helping her glide easily up and down. "Maybe you wanted to be the one to cum on me?"

Mom backed me up and gently pushed me to sit on the marble bench in the shower, never taking her hand off my cock. Stroking lightly, she lowered herself to her knees and looked me in the eyes as she wrapped her lips around the head of my penis. I moaned as pleasure surged through me. "Yes. Oh god, yes." It was as if she had me on puppet strings.

"Good boy," she purred and began licking my shaft. "You think you can cum for mommy more than once?"

I struggled to get words out. "Mmhhmmm. Yes."

"Yes what?"

I knew exactly what she wanted to hear. It's what I wanted, too.

"Yes, mommy."

My mom smiled and took me deep into her mouth. She rocked her head fast, taking my whole length each time like a professional. The feeling was intense, but the sight of her pale glistening body and wet red hair pouring down her back was incredible. She lifted her head and coaxed me with her hand. "Come on. Cum for mommy baby. Cum for mommy."

She went back to deep throating before moving to the head of my dick again. One hand began to massage my balls just in time to feel them tighten and my body tense. I was so built up from before, and my mom's shift from sweet to controlling was so intensely erotic, I couldn't last long.

"Cum for me baby. Stand up."

I did as she asked and stood while she stayed on her knees.

"Soak my face like you saw before. Make mommy proud. Show me how you can cum for me." She stroked harder and harder until it was too much. I looked at her one last time. Her face was eager and hungry for my cum. I felt myself well up and finally closed my eyes as I shot the load that had been building up during the strip show and in the shower all over my mother. I pushed my hand onto the wall to hold myself steady as my legs became weak. I could feel loads and loads of cum ropes shoot forward.

Finally, I looked down to see my mother's smiling face, absolutely covered in me. "That's my big strong boy," she said as she licked her lips and scooped more cum into her mouth. "You even taste like your father."

My head was in a fog of pleasure and I barely registered her saying, "Did Lily like how you tasted?"

I opened my eyes wide and look at her in shock. "You know?"

My mom laughed. "I do now. Naughty kids. Now get up. We aren't done."

That's right. I promised her I could cum again. I wanted so bad not to let her down. Despite my weak knees, I stood as she asked. At this point, I would do anything for her.

My mom backed up while staring me up and down, taking in the view of my strong body and healthy cock. Soon the shower's spray was over her head and soaking her. What was left of my cum washed down her body. I looked over her perfect form as she gently rubbed her breasts and her hands made their way south. She spread her pussy lips with one hand, showing me how bright red and pink she was. She lightly circled her clit and teased herself. I knew she was putting on a show for me and giving me time to get my strength back up.

I took it as a challenge, and walked to her confidently. I kissed her deeply and massaged her breasts. Soon, without disturbing her hand, I moved my own to her pussy and slipped two of my fingers into her.

My mom gasped with pleasure and I felt her body rise initially, then settle down on my hand. We stayed like this for a while, pushed against the shower wall, with me exploring the inside of her pussy with my fingers, and her mouth with my tongue. Our wet bodies writhed together and I felt my cock growing again, pushing up against her.

Wordlessly my mom lifted one leg up and I held it. Looking her in the eyes, I held the shaft of my hard cock and guided it into her. She screamed in pleasure. "Yes, baby. Oh you fill me up." Her moans of pleasure and encouragement made me feel like I grew another few inches, and I pushed even deeper. I thrust myself in and out her, still pressing her against the shower wall. My mother held onto my back and explored my strong body. I could tell she enjoyed running her hands over my muscles, and feeling the shape of my ass.

My mother suddenly gave me a look of intense desire and shifted her position to bend down in front of me. Both of us standing, with her bent, she presented me with her incredibly shapely ass. She put her hands on the shower wall and looked back at me almost shyly. "I want to you fuck me hard, Jason. Fuck me like a man." I didn't need to be told twice. In one movement I took a step and put myself in her. She wanted it rough so I made no effort to ease it in. She screamed with pleasure and I felt her body tighten around my dick. I fucked her hard, and she continued to beg me to pound harder. Not waiting for permission, I gave her amble ass a slap and felt its firmness under my hand. Her body jolted in surprise with each slap. Two, three, four; until her pale skin bore my hand mark.

"Oh, bad boy," my mom cried, but in pleasure more than pain. She shifted again, now standing and facing me. I could tell she enjoyed shifting the power between us back and forth. She was in charge now. She grabbed my rock hard dick and used it to push me back to the marble bench. I landed hard on my ass, and it seemed like she leaped up like a tiger onto my lap and wrapped her legs around me. I held her lower back for support and I entered her again.

My mother rode me expertly. Her gymnast training coming in handy as she bucked and contorted her body in incredible ways. The pleasure was indescribable. At the same time, she worked her clit and I could tell she was close to cumming herself.

"Are you going to cum in your mommy?" she asked, and with that put her hands around my neck and pounded me hard. She lifted herself almost the full length of my cock before pounding down again. I could tell she loved the feeling of being drilled deep. Her white skin began to flush, which against her bright red hair, seemed so erotic.

Her flushed skin, and her focused effort as she pounded on top of me pushed me to a place where all I could think about was satiating my desire. Taking control back again, I suddenly grabbed her hips to hold her steady and rapidly pounded myself into her. Her body shook and her eyes opened wide in surprised ecstasy. We rutted like this for what seemed to be an eternity, wrapped in unthinking, animal pleasure. We grunted and sweat in the steam of the shower. My mother's body grew more and more taut as she hunched herself in response to the building pressure. From her stomach I could see the abdominal muscles flexed and tight.

As we both grew closer to climax, I felt my dick pushing deeper and knew she was pushing herself down onto me harder. She wanted to cum. She lifted one hand and began rapidly circling her clit. I felt the walls of her pussy close tighter on my dick, and the sensation pushed me closer.

Suddenly my mother erupted with a groan and a scream as she came. She froze as shock waves of pleasure took over her body. Seeing this pushed me over the edge and before I could pull out I emptied myself into her. A brief thought of surprise passed across my mind at how much I could cum after having just sprayed my mom across the face earlier. It felt like I filled her to the brim with my cum, and her pussy pulsed in thanks.

My mother's body collapsed onto me and I held her. There was no rush to detangle as we sat there moaning softly while our muscles relaxed. Eventually my mom lifted her torso, keeping me in her, and ran her hands over my chest. "You've become such a man." Owing to her touches, my dick twinged a bit.

Feeling this, my mom laughed and stood up. "Oh no, I think we should have a breather, young man. Your mommy is sore from that pounding you just gave her."

We showered and cleaned the sex off of us. Just like Lily and I before, we enjoyed soaping each other up, and playfully exploring our bodies.

After the shower we dried off and my mom started pushing me to the adjoining door. I was confused. I wanted to stay there forever. I wanted to do THAT forever.

"It's late and your father is going to be back soon. I'm not sure how I am going to explain the bright red hand mark on my ass to him." We both looked at my artwork and she shrugged. "Now get to your room, young man," she joked.

I went through the door and she closed it behind me. Just like that, with a "young man" and sending me to my room, my mom re-shifted the balance from whatever the hell we just were, back to mother and son. I flopped myself onto the bed and played the events of the day out until I drifted to sleep in contented exhaustion.

12