Family Trip to Jamaica Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex rode my hand while groping herself and I enjoyed the view of her ass. She screamed in delight, and I was free to stroke my cock, excited by the pleasure I was giving her.

Suddenly, Alex lifted her body off my hand and whipped around. Her eyes were ravenous, and she took my hand to lick my fingers seductively. When she was done taking in her own juices, she gripped my cock and led me to the hot tub. She propped herself up on the edge and we kissed passionately as she stroked my cock. I let my hands roam all over her, pressing at times into her ass, at other times massaging her heaving breasts.

Alex turned her body and bent over the tub, looking back at me. "Fuck me." It's all she needed to say. I was rock hard and ready to give my cock what it had wanted for so long. From behind her I could see her perfect pussy glistening with wetness, ready for me. I lined myself up, and holding the base of my shaft, rubbed the head of my dick across her slit. Alex moaned and moved back, but I held her hips to keep her at bay. It was my turn to tease her. I gave her a slap, albeit not as hard as what she gave me before.

"Not until I say so," I said in a call back to her control before. She smiled then closed her eyes and enjoyed my teasing as I kept my dick from penetrating fully. I played like this for a while and soaked up the site of her.

Eventually Alex couldn't take anymore, and when she wasn't able to thrust her ass back onto my dick, looked back at me and said, "Fuck me like you want to fuck Lily. Fuck me like your daddy fucked your sister."

Her words struck me deep inside. I was filled with both anger and lust. I grabbed her hips, just like I had seen my father doing to Lily before, and pushed my dick as deep as I could into her. Alex screamed with pleasure and the feeling of her walls pressing down on me was intense. It was like her entire insides were trying to grip and hold onto my dick. Waves of pleasure shot through us both. To match my thrust, I felt Alex pushing her hips into me as well, begging me to go deeper. "Fuck me daddy," she let out.

I was happy to follow this command and braced myself with her hips to give me more strength to push in and out of her. We fucked like this until we were both covered in sweat. With each of my thrusts, I watched her grateful ass take me in a jiggle. I became a little more daring and placed my thumb over her puckered asshole and massaged her lightly. I had never done this, and was pleasure when she responded with moans of pleasure.

I caught a view of us in the mirror and watched as her breasts moved back and forth. I realized I wanted them in my grasp so would have to change positions. I slowed my thrust down, and pumped for a while, making sure she was getting my full length. Slowly I pulled out and watched as her lips gripped onto my penis, then pushed in as deep as I could.

When our pace slowed, I pulled out and Alex gave me a shot of surprise and upset, as if to ask why. I took her hand and guided her to the bed. It was my turn to play on her taboo desires. "I want to fuck you where you and your dad lay." She smiled and gave a little hop onto the bed to lay on her back. Although missionary isn't as exciting as other positions, it gave me the best views of her breasts. Man, I loved them so much.

I spread her legs and reinserted myself into her. Alex gave a little grunt and smiled up at me. I stared down at her perfect, large breasts as they spread slightly to each side of her chest. Her nipples were a dark chocolate brown and hard as rocks. I bent myself to lick them as I started moving my hips to work her. Alex closed her eyes in ecstasy as I watched her tits bounce to my rhythm. I made sure to push myself as deep as I could get, enjoying her bodies full embrace of my 8 inches. When I bottomed out, I would push my hips deep and each time Alex let would moan, "fuuuuckkkkk" as if surprised by how good it felt. I put one hand under her and on her lower back to lift her slightly and began to pump harder. With my other hand I held her wrists above her head, stretching her body. As her tits bounced, Alex caught my eye and played to my desire. "You like watching these don't you," as released herself from my grip to grab her tits and helped them bounce more as I thrust in her. She gave herself pleasure and me a show my manhandling herself: pinching her nipples, squeezing her breasts, holding them both up with one arm. It was such a hot display, I could feel myself edging closer, but I knew I didn't want to come just yet.

Sensing this, and not wanting to stop either, Alex made a move to get up and we switched positions. I lay on my back and she rode me, still giving me a view of her tits. She bounced on my dick and spun her hips in such a way that kept me edging but stopped me from cumming. I was held in a state of pure pleasure and soon she got closer and closer to her own climax. I felt the familiar feeling of her walls tightening on my dick. She began to move her hips as if she was fucking herself with my dick. I loved every second of it. The view of her body and watching her so wrapped in pleasure.

I tried to hold as much as I could, but I was close. "I'm going to cum," I warned, to prepare her to let me pull out. But she just rode me harder.

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill. I'm going to take all of you." This was the hottest thing she could have said. She sped up, faster and faster; and as she did she moaned louder and louder. The pleasure in me was almost blinding as it built more intense.

Finally, I could hold it no longer, and neither could she. She let out a loud moan of pleasure and I lifted myself up to hold her and pump myself into her. I wanted to be smothered by her breasts as I came. I held her tightly and moaned a deep moan as I could feel my dick pulsing inside of her as wave after wave of cum shot into her. All thoughts vanished as I was enveloped by the pleasure. The smell and taste of sweat and lavender mixed with the warmth of our climax was almost too much to bear.

We collapsed on top of each other, and much like with my mother the day before, we did not bother to move. I loved the feeling of my dick twitching inside of her as it grew softer. The glow and warmth of sex washed over us both. I lightly caressed her back and kissed her where I could, and she seemed to purr like a kitten. The feeling of her breasts pressing into me as she lay helpless was a wonderful feeling.

When our heart rates finally returned to normal, I slipped out of her, and she lay next to me in a state of bliss.

"Thank you, I needed that," I offered, remembering how this started.

"Mmmm, me too. Ever since the show yesterday I'd been fantasizing about getting you in me." As she lay there, she absentmindedly stroked her own smooth skin obviously still lingering in the heightened sensual atmosphere. "Now go clean yourself up and go talk to your sister."

"You want me to go?" This was becoming a pattern for me. I'm apparently very reluctant to leave anyone who makes me cum.

"Of course not. But you need to resolve things now that you are in a better place. Clearly your family is pretty open to not shaming desire, so there's not a lot of downsides to talking to your sister about what you saw and how you felt."

She had a point, but talking about it so directly would make it all real. So far, everything that had happened had felt so in the moment. I could always consciously blame being swept up in the emotions or the heat for my actions; but deep down I knew I'd have to confront that I actually wanted all of this.

I did as Alex asked and cleaned myself up. Before leaving, I kissed her deeply and we exchanged numbers. She was not someone I wanted to have been just a vacation fling.

The walk back to my room was long, partially owing to me being so relaxed and partially because I was still apprehensive of letting Lily know that I wanted more from her than a spontaneous fuck. I didn't want this to be done when we went back to the States. As I walked, I realized that this applied to my mother too. How was I supposed to tell her that? How was this supposed to work?

As I fretted, I almost bumped into someone in front of me. "Oh, sorry."

The woman I bumped into didn't seem bothered and told me it was no problem. She walked away, accompanied by her young son and father, all nude of course. I thought back to what Alex told me about her dad, and what Jane mentioned about her family. Maybe, it was possible to lean in to your desires and still be a normal family.

I felt resolved by the time I reached the room door. Once I entered though, my anxiety returned. Sitting waiting for me and chatting amongst themselves was my father, mother and sister. I froze.

My mother spoke first. "Hi Jason, honey. Come here and let's have a talk."

12