Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 02

Story Info
The vacation continues...
14.6k words
4.77
81.3k
149

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

week 2

:--

Thankfully Stacy did sleep for another half an hour. I was able to get out of bed, clean myself up, get dressed... all without her waking up. Michael stayed in bed with her.

I couldn't believe it. I just had sex with my son. I was so conflicted. It was probably the most intense things I had ever done. Still... I didn't really know how to feel or act.

Afterwards I kept my husband company, while the kids stayed in the back of the van. Everything was more or less okay. We had an amazing day. And everybody was in a good mood. I got the feeling that Michael couldn't really look me in the eye, but other than that, everything was okay.

At noon we stopped and had lunch at a roadside diner. Tom was in a particularly good mood, so I knew something was up.

"Guys... I have a surprise for you. The first half of our vacation is over. So I have something special planned for today, tonight and tomorrow. I have booked a small cabin for us. It's a bit luxurious, but... I wanted to give all of us a little treat... Driving around all the time inside a van... isn't very luxurious, so we can at least have one luxurious day." Tom had a smile on his face.

"There is only one bed and a huge couch and they are in the same room, since I booked the cabin before I knew that you were coming with us." He smiled at Stacy. "But we'll figure something out, right!?"

"We'll manage," I said, and put my hand on Stacy's leg. "Right?"

"Mhm. Thanks for doing that, Mr..., I mean, Tom." Stacy smiled at my husband.

"We only have to drive for another half an hour and then we should be there," said Tom.

"Great, honey," I said.

At first I wasn't overly excited, because I didn't know what to expect. Tom didn't tell me about his cabin plan... But once we got there... I was absolutely stunned. It was a small wooden cabin, but like Tom said, everything was very luxurious. There was basically just one huge room with a fireplace and a huge bed. The couch was pretty big as well. But the best thing was: we had an open wooden patio with a private outdoor pool.

The kids very absolutely overwhelmed. And so was I.

And then Tom took my hand.

"I have to show you something," he said.

And then he walked me out to a second wooden patio. There was an open outdoor shower and we even had our own private sauna right there.

"Oh honey. That's amazing," I said. Tom knew that I loved going to the sauna and going to the spa.

I was really excited.

"Do you like it?", he said. He was smiling the entire time.

"I love it. And... I love you."

After we settled in, the kids immediately changed into their bathing suits and got into the pool. After a while Tom and I joined them out on the patio. Tom started playing with his iPad and I started reading a book. Michael and Stacy were laughing and having a great time in the pool.

Later in the evening, when the sun started to go down and it got a bit colder, I turned to Stacy... We were both lying on a reclining sun lounger, and I said:

"Do you wanna try the sauna with me?"

"Mhm." Stacy sounded excited and was smiling at me.

So we both got up and went back into the house. We took a couple of towels with us and went out the other side of the house. Once we got to the back area, I stripped out of my bathing suit and jumped into the open shower. It was made out of bricks and it was round, but one side was open...

Once I was naked and was taking a shower, I turned to Stacy.

"Come on. We have to take a shower first." I smiled at her.

I took a towel and wrapped it around my body. Now my tits, my pussy, my ass... everything was covered. I guess that relaxed Stacy a bit, because she took her bikini top off. And a second later she took her bottoms off as well. Then she stepped into the shower.

All of a sudden the door behind us got opened.

Tom came out... he immediately realized that Stacy was standing there, taking a shower, completely naked.

"Oh sorry," he mumbled.

I quickly took a towel and held it in front of Stacy. I toweled her down and then I wrapped the towel around her.

"I... I just wanted to ask you guys, if I could join you in the sauna?", Tom said.

I realized right away that he was pitching a small tent in his bathing shorts. I grinned.

I looked at Stacy.

"Would you mind?", I asked her.

When I looked at her, I saw that her eyes were fixated on Tom's junk as well. Once she realized that I was looking at her, she immediately looked away.

"No... Of, course not," she said.

I knew she wasn't going to say anything... she was way too polite.

"Oh. Okay, great. I'll be there in five...," Tom said.

So Stacy and I went into the sauna. I turned it on, but regulated the heat. I didn't want it to be too hot in there. The sauna was quite big. It was completely made out of wood and there were two rows of wooden benches. The inside was U-shaped. The benches started on the left. On the wall, opposite to the door, there were benches as well. And the benches were also on the wall to the right. The only side that didn't have benches, was the side, where the door was. Next to the door, there was the small sauna oven.

So when Stacy and I entered the sauna, Stacy took a seat on the upper bench, all the way in the corner, to the left. I stepped up onto the lower bench as well and took a seat next to her. So we were both sitting next to each other. We had the towels wrapped around our bodies and our feet were placed on the lower bench, beneath us.

I immediately felt the warmth of the sauna. It felt really nice.

"So... you don't mind that my husband joins us, do you?"

"No. No," Stacy said.

"Good. He needs to relax his back... All this driving is a bit exhausting," I said.

Stacy nodded.

"But... you made his day... just now... Seeing you in the shower, was probably better than the sauna." I smiled. "But... don't worry... I covered you up right away, he didn't see much."

Stacy didn't respond. She acted a bit bashful. But after a while she said:

"Was he... uhm... aroused?"

"Oh, yeah, he was," I said with a grin on my face. Again, Stacy didn't say anything.

"It's been a while since he saw a naked eighteen-year-old female body," I said.

"So... uhm... you think... he was aroused because... of me?", Stacy mumbled.

"Oh, yeah, definitely, sweetie."

Again, there was silence for a couple of seconds.

"So... uhm... you think, he wants to see me naked? Doesn't that upset you?", Stacy asked.

"Well, he's a guy..." I laughed. "I'm sure he didn't plan on walking in on you... but I'm sure he would appreciate seeing an eighteen-year-old pussy." I had a grin on my face.

"Oh..." Stacy said. She smiled, but she seemed a bit ruminative.

It sounded like Stacy was really surprised and... I don't know... excited that my husband got aroused because of her.

"So... do you like the sauna?" I thought I had to change the subject.

"Oh, yes, it's really, really nice." Stacy snapped back to reality.

And then, all of a sudden, the door got opened and Tom walked in. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. He turned to his right and took a seat on the lower bench across from us. We looked right at each other.

"So... what about our son?", I asked.

"He's lying by the pool, playing with the iPad. He said he hates saunas. It's too steamy and too hot for him."

I smiled at my husband. Tom was shrugging his shoulders.

We made smalltalk for a bit and then I wanted to be a bit naughty. I put my legs up on the bench... the one I was sitting on. By doing that, my towel didn't really cover anything up anymore. Stacy didn't realize it, but Tom had a great view of my pussy. I winked at him.

And I immediately saw that his towel was starting to move. He was pitching a small tent.

"Honey... I know you hate to use these towels in the sauna... you can put it away, if you want to. It's just us in here anyway," I said.

Tom had a weird look on his face, so I turned to Stacy.

"You wouldn't mind, would you, sweetie?"

I looked at Stacy to see her reaction. She didn't really look at Tom and then she slowly shook her head.

I grinned at Tom and gave him a nod.

And then Tom unhooked the towel he was sitting on and opened it up. Now he was sitting there completely naked, looking at us. His dick was semi-erect. I looked at Stacy who was staring at Tom's body.

"Do you like my husband's body?", I said.

"Mhm." Stacy nodded.

"Do you like his chest?", I said.

This time, Stacy silently nodded.

"Do you like his stomach and abs?", I said.

"Mhm."

"Do you like his penis, as well?", I asked with a soft voice.

"Mhm." Stacy smiled.

There was an erotic tension in the air. It was getting hotter and hotter in the sauna. I really liked the fact that Stacy was admiring my husband's naked body. I felt my pussy tingle.

"Do you... maybe want to show my husband your body as well?"

Stacy kept her eyes on Tom's penis. She was looking in his eyes for a split second, but then her eyes went back to his private area.

"Maybe we will get him hard!?", I said. "What do you think?" I looked at Stacy.

"I... I don't know...," Stacy answered.

"It's fine, if you don't want to do it... you don't have to. I just think my husband would really enjoy the view," I said. "And his penis would, too."

Stacy hesitated.

"Hm... okay... maybe...," Stacy said.

She looked down and grabbed her towel. And then she unhooked it and slowly opened it up. She immediately looked back to Tom, who was staring at her body.

Stacy looked absolutely stunning. I looked at her body... Her tiny tits looked gorgeous. And I saw that she must have shaved her pussy recently, because she was completely shaved down there.

I looked over to Tom. His dick was definitely getting harder.

"Good girl," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm. I am."

"Good."

I reached over and carefully grabbed her left leg.

"Here... put your leg up here... put it up... bend it... yeah, like that."

Stacy put her left leg up on the upper bench... spreading her legs a bit more, giving my husband an even better look at her teenage pussy.

"Put your right leg up here as well. Next to my leg," I said.

Stacy did what I told her. She bent her right leg as well, and put it up on the upper bench. Her legs were now both bent and spread pretty wide.

She looked absolutely stunning. She was sweating a little bit, from the heat in the sauna, so her body was glistening.

I looked back at Tom. His dick was now hard and standing proud. His eyes surveyed Stacy's body. From time to time he was looking directly at me, just to see my reaction. But I was okay with everything that happened. In fact, I thought it was damn hot.

"Do you see that? He's hard now... You're doing that to him. Do you see his hard penis?", I said to Stacy.

"Mhm."

"Do you like how it looks?", I asked her.

"Mhm."

"Do you want to touch it?", I said.

Stacy looked at me, with a shocked expression on her face. I looked over to Tom. He looked shocked as well, but at the same time, he had a look on his face that said "you're crazy", but with a tiny grin on his face.

I looked back at Stacy. She shook her head. She looked pretty shy.

"Okay. Do you... maybe want my husband to touch it?"

Again, she looked at me like she wanted to say "really? are you kidding?" But this time, she didn't shake her head and I saw that she was really interested and wanted to say YES. So I looked back to my husband. I looked him in the eyes and said:

"Honey... can you, please, play with yourself a little bit. We would really appreciate it."

Tom very slowly put his right hand on his hard penis. He just held it for a couple of seconds and then he slowly started to massage his dick. He was slowly moving his hand up and down his shaft.

"That looks really nice, honey," I said. "Doesn't it?" I turned to Stacy.

She nodded slowly, while keeping his eyes on Tom's penis.

"Lean back a bit, sweetie," I whispered.

Stacy did what I said and leaned herself against the back wall of the sauna. By doing that, her butt moved forward a bit, presenting her pussy even more to my husband.

"Do you want to see if we can drive him really crazy?", I said.

Stacy looked at me.

"Tease him a little bit and play with yourself," I said, while looking at my husband.

Slowly and very shyly Stacy moved her hand between her legs. She was touching her clit. I was so fucking aroused. It was such an amazingly hot scene.

My husband went crazy. He was moving his hand faster now. His dick got even harder.

"You're so hot, baby," I said to Tom. I turned to Stacy. "You're driving him crazy. Are you wet, sweetie?"

"Mhm."

Again, I turned to my husband.

"Do you like the view, honey?" I said. "She is very hot, isn't she?"

"Amazingly beautiful," Tom said, while he kept stroking his dick.

Stacy smiled. She definitely liked hearing a complement from my husband. I saw that she slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"Wow," said Tom.

"I have an idea," I said. "Since Stacy was so kind and showed you her body... maybe you want to do something for her..."

Both Stacy and Tom looked at me.

"I think you should give her a bit of pleasure... with your amazing tongue. What do you think, sweetie?" I looked at Stacy.

"What? Really? You wouldn't mind?", she said. Clearly a million thoughts were running through her head.

"No, dear. You were really brave, by showing your body... you deserve it. Plus, I know my husband would enjoy it a lot. He really likes it. And he's amazing at it." I smiled at Tom.

"What do you think?", I asked Stacy.

Stacy looked at Tom.

"You would do that for her, right, baby?"

"If she wants me to... I would love to..." Tom looked at Stacy. "But only if you're okay with it."

I couldn't believe it, but Stacy nodded.

"Come here, honey," I said to Tom. Then I stood up and stepped down the bench. I took another towel and placed it on the bench, where I was sitting a second ago.

"Lay down here, sweetie," I said.

Stacy immediately moved and lay down on the towel. She bent her legs right away. By that time, Tom was standing right next to me. I gave him a passionate kiss.

"Enjoy, baby," I said. I wasn't sure if I was talking to my husband or talking to Stacy... to the both of them, I guess.

Tom climbed up the bench and bent forward. His head was disappearing between Stacy's thighs.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to continue?", he asked.

Stacy nodded.

And then I watched as my husband lowered his head and stuck his tongue out.

"Mhhhhh." Immediately a squeak escaped Stacy's lips. "Mhhh." Another moan.

I took a couple of steps back. I was so fucking aroused. Watching my husband, with his big, manly body, eating Stacy's teenage pussy... leaned over her petite, tiny body... it was an amazing sight.

Stacy started panting and gasping and moaning. She had her eyes closed, while Tom's tongue was licking her pussy.

I had to get out of there. I wanted to get fucked so bad, but I didn't want to ruin it for Stacy. I had to take a cold shower and cool off.

I walked back to Tom and Stacy and whispered: "I'll leave you two alone." I petted Tom's head and then I walked out of the sauna.

I took a cold shower, got dressed and kept my son company.

:--

After the sauna, the four of us had dinner out on the patio. I couldn't really talk to Tom or Stacy at first, but after dinner, Tom and I changed for bed and the kids stayed out on the deck.

"So? How was it?", I asked my husband.

He had a wicked grin on his face.

"What the hell were you thinking?", he said.

"I don't know. Having fun. You both seemed to enjoy it," I said.

"I did."

"Good."

"Still... you're crazy," Tom said.

"Oh, shut up, thanks to me, you could eat an eighteen-year-old pussy," I said and smiled at him.

"Our son's girlfriend's pussy," Tom said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"So? Did she enjoy it as well?", I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Now Tom was the one who was smiling.

"Did you two do something else?"

"No. I left, when she... came."

"Okay," I said.

I slipped into my nightgown and Tom changed into a pair of loose boxer shorts and a shirt. We sat down next to each other on the huge sofa. Before we sat down, Tom turned on the fireplace. It was right across from the sofa on the right. And on the left, there was a huge TV screen. We turned it on and started to watch a movie. It was absolutely gorgeous, watching the fire... cuddling on the huge sofa. It was getting dark out. The pool was lit, so it was just a very romantic, nice atmosphere.

After a while Michael and Stacy came back. They had already changed into their night attire as well. Stacy was wearing her cute, cotton, light-blue pajamas and Michael was wearing the same thing my husband wore: a shirt and a pair of boxers.

Michael sat down at the table and took his iPad. I saw that Stacy didn't want to join him, so I turned to her and said: "Come here, sweetie. Sit down next to me."

I lifted the huge blanket and Stacy immediately came running. She sat down next to me and took the blanket and put it over us.

She put her head on my shoulder and started watching the movie with us.

After a minute or so, I said: "Michael. Put the iPad away and join us. Come on."

At first he was huffing, but as he came closer, he was already smiling. Stacy lifted the blanket and he sat down next to her. So now I had my husband next to me on the right and Stacy next to me on my left. So it was Tom, me, Stacy and then Michael... we lay next to each other on the sofa and watched the movie. From time to time I looked over to the fireplace. I felt so comfortable and relaxed.

Stacy had her head on my shoulder the entire time, but all of a sudden, she moved away from me and said: "can I say something?"

I looked at her, and my husband immediately turned down the volume of the TV.

"Sure, sweetie," I said.

"I... I just wanted to say thank you... for taking me with you on your family vacation. I'm having such an amazing time. You are so amazing. I can't thank you enough... I really... I'm having a wonderful time. You're the best. I love you guys."

And then all of a sudden she leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. I was completely taken by surprise. And then she leaned over even further and gave my husband a peck on the lips as well. He too, looked a bit baffled. Stacy then leaned over to the other side.

"And I love you." And then she started kissing Michael.

Then she moved back to her spot...

"Sorry." She laughed. "I just had to get it out." She smiled. She was wearing her burgundy glasses and was looking really cute.

"We're happy to have you," I said. "And we love you, too, right guys?"

"Mhm," both my husband and my son said at the same time.

Afterwards we continued to watch the movie. The huge blanket was draped over us. It was really cozy and nice.

I suddenly felt the need to kiss my husband. So I leaned to my right and gave my husband a passionate kiss. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and our tongues met. The kiss lasted for about a minute or so and when I leaned back, I saw that Michael and Stacy were making out as well.

I smiled at my husband.

Michael and Stacy were really intimate with each other. I looked at them... It seemed like they didn't even know anymore that we were there with them.

I looked at the TV and then I inconspicuously placed my hand on my husbands junk. I kept staring at the TV, but under the blanket I was massaging Tom's penis through his boxer shorts. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Tom was looking at me and then he was looking at the kids. They were still making out. So I kept massaging Tom's penis. It didn't take long and I felt that it was getting bigger and harder. I glanced over to the kids, who were still making out. So I reached over with my left hand as well and opened the little button on the front of Tom's boxer shorts.