Family Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
The family trip takes a turn when they go to a nude beach.
6.7k words
4.33
113.3k
76

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Jen came knocking on the door to wake us up. BANG BANG BANG. 9 AM.

I turned to look at my cousin, who was in a deep sleep despite my aunt's efforts. In her sleep, her shirt had rolled half way up her back, and even though I only saw her from behind, I knew something was exposed on the other side.

I had morning wood. I knew Maggie didn't care, but I couldn't let my aunt see that. I quickly threw on some short I had brought and opened the door. Her, Alice and Mike all stood waiting for us to get up. "Come on, we're all going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast," Alice said.

I woke up my cousin with a shake. She lucked out again. Her shirt had indeed rolled up, but I couldn't see anything I didn't already see at the beach.

We quickly got dressed and headed about our day. For all intents and purposes, it was essentially a replay of yesterday. Mike, Maggie and Alice all went to the beach again, but I didn't feel like going again, so my Aunt Jen and I were treated to some nice quality time alone.

We hung out in her hotel room and she told me all about her relationship with Alice. Eventually she busted out her phone to show me some photos of the little mini-trips her and Alice had taken throughout the 2 years they'd been together. In some of the photos they were kissing on the lips. It never occurred how strangely hot it'd be to see my pretty aunt kissing another woman, but I'd be lying if I said it start turning me on a little bit. Towards the end there was a few photos of them two in a hot tub drinking some beers. The bikinis they were both wearing left little to the imagination, but I did not comment. If it was okay for me to be shown, then it was okay.

She expressed her disappointment at Maggie and Sean's break-up. I hadn't thought of it until just now, but it reminded me...I have to find that video. What site was it on? What was the title of the upload? How much of Maggie is seen in it? I had a new side quest for the rest of the summer.

Later on in the day we all met up for a late dinner in the hotel restaurant. Well, all of us except Mike. He wanted to go to the hotel pool and gawk at women. I couldn't blame him.

"So what's the agenda for tomorrow?" I proposed as I stuffed my mouth full of steak.

"Um...beach." Maggie said.

"Again? That's the third day in a row."

"This is a different beach."

"So?"

"Well, it's different. A different kind of beach."

"I'm confused."

My Aunt Jen interjected. "Matt, honey, what your cousin is saying is...every year we come to Miami, we all like to go, at least once, to a beach, where...bathing suits are ummmmmm...optional."

Everything inside me froze.

"You guys go to a nude beach?"

"Yes, Haulover. We all go at least once every vacation just for the heck of it."

"All of you? Even Mike?"

"Ha, no. Not Mike. He went one year and got too scared so he left. But Sean went with us last year. It's a lot of fun."

Maggie interjected: "Obviously that's a weird thing for you so you can stay here with Mike if you want to."

I chewed my steak and thought about it. Of course I wanted to go. I wanted to go and bring my camera. But I had to play this safe.

"I'll think about it."

"Let us know!" my aunt said rather enthusiastically.

The rest of dinner resumed as normal, but the beach was all I could think about on the way back to the hotel room.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I waved goodnight to my aunt and Alice as they entered their room just a few doors down from Maggie and I's.

As soon as we got into the room, a million questions flooded my head.

"So, your mom said Sean went with you guys last year." I pointed out.

"Yeah."

"So...you let your boyfriend see your mom naked?"

"She saw him naked too. That's how it works."

A sarcastic response as she started getting stuff ready for her nightly shower.

"And it wasn't weird or awkward?"

"Well, for some people it is. That's why Mike doesn't go."

"But he went once? That's your mom said."

"Yeah."

"So you've seen...you've seen your brother's penis? And he's seen your...?"

"Cousin, I'm glad you understand the concept of Haulover. We'll talk more when I got out of the shower."

I waited patiently for her to get out of the shower. I changed into my pajamas in the meantime - pajamas in this case being just my boxer brief and a white tee as I waited my turn.

She emerged in a towel once more. This time the towel seemed to sink even lower than before, the top of the towel seemingly cutting off just before the edges of her areolas. It must have been a smaller towel, cause this one also cut off just a few inches above the knee. It was as if she was wearing it sideways.

I had my towel and change of clothes ready to go for my shower.

"So...have you thought about tomorrow?" my cousin asked me as she dried off her hair in the mirror with a separate towel. With every motion of her raised arms her giant bazoongas rippled back and forth like the water in a fishtank during an earthquake.

"Yeah," I paused. "It might be weird but I figure it won't hurt to try at least once."

"You'll have fun, trust me. It's not weird. You'll see!"

I took my shower. All I could think about was what those glorious chest mammoths look like completely uncensored and in real life, up close. It only made sense to pleasure myself once again before I joined my cousin in bed, busting another nut right down this hotel shower drain.

Despite my efforts, my morning erection met the sunrise with the stiffness of a thousand petrified trees. My cousin woke me up this time, all ready and dressed for the beach already. Bikini on her denim shorts and tube top.

The 5 of us went to Cracker Barrel once again. I think Mike knew what they had planned for the rest of the day, and he seemed apprehensive, hesitant to engage in the conversation about the day.

He headed off on foot to somewhere unknown while myself, Alice, Maggie, and Aunt Jen all packed in her van.

"Everybody ready?" she asked as she shut her door.

"Yup!" Alice and Maggie replied collectively.

"Matt, I'm so happy you decided to join us today. I think you'll find there's more to enjoy in it that you never even thought of." said Aunt Jen.

I observed. "Alice, you're coming too?"

"Sure am," she replied. "Went last year. Had a blast."

The time it took to park, pay the meter, and walk up the boardwalk to the beach seemed eternity. When you enter, you enter onto the regular beach, but slowly, you walk towards the big sign: 'BEYOND THIS POINT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE SUNBATHERS.'

And I already saw them. Men, women, old people, couples, singles, every kind of person you can think of walking around on the beach completely bare. In no time we were surrounded by them.

Maggie and Aunt Jen decided on a spot by the back of the beach where the sand is highest. We laid out everything just like at the normal beach. I didn't know what the procedure was, so I just came in my regular shorts and boxers instead of swim trunks.

"Here we are!" Aunt Jen happily decried.

Maggie added, "Almost the same spot as last year.

I took my shirt off as usual, but it took no time for the others' disrobing to begin. As soon my shirt was off and the sun came back to my vision, Alice's small, naked tits were in my view. She smiled at me as soon as I looked at her. A friendly nod atop sudden, family nudity. She had tiny nipples, perfectly pink like little polka dots directly in the center of each breast.

In the next few seconds, Maggie, who was standing behind me, was lifting her top off as well. She wore a different bathing suit top than last time. This one was dark green, with straps that went all the way around the neck instead of around the back. She then slid off her jean shorts, and revealed a similarly colored, modest bikini bottom. She stopped for a moment to put her hair in a bun.

Finally, it was my aunt's turn. I looked over to see her shirt already off, revealing a basic black bra underneath. I suppose it makes sense to not opt for a bathing suit, as she shouldn't be needing it. At the same time that I unbuttoned my shorts and stepped out of them, she quickly shimmied out of her white capris. My aunt stood before now in her black bra and white underwear just as my cargo shorts fell down to my ankles. The bulge in my boxer briefs was more than evident, and I suppose there was no hiding it.

My aunt paused for a moment to put her top clothing in her bag, and just as she did so, Alice slid down her shorts and underwear and one sweeping downward motion. In the blink of an eye, my aunt's lesbian girlfriend was totally naked before us. Maggie and Aunt Jen made no note of it - didn't even give her a glance, but I examined her up and down. Her vagina was completely clean shaven - not even a stub of a hair to be found - and when she turned around and bent over to put her undergarments in the same bag as my aunt I got a front and center view of her cute little small-cheeked butt. I was beginning to understand now what my aunt saw in her.

As before, Maggie paused for a moment to write a text message. To whom or about what didn't matter. It only prolonged what I longed to see.

"Did you bring the water bottles, Aunt Jen?" I asked, out of nowhere for reasons I still don't quite know.

"Yes, Matt." Just as she answered she unhooked her bra and let it drop the to sand. Here was my Aunt Jen's nice, firm breasts. They looked great for a woman her age. I wondered slightly in the back of my mind if she'd had some work done, and concluded that if she did, they did a nice job. When she moved around, they jiggled slightly, but they always stayed mostly in place in the middle of her chest.

I figured there was no more time to waste. It was my turn. Without thinking about it too much, I looked around at my family members, one still wearing a bikini, one topless and one completely bare, and took a deep breath. I stuck my fingertips into the waistband of my boxers, gently brushed my underwear down to my feet, and stepped out of them. My dick was out. My erection, covered in elevated veins and as hard as the cement we drove here on, flopped into everyone's view like a surprise jack in the box. Aunt Jen looked at it, and looked at me, and gave me a smile almost identical to the one Alice gave me a few moments ago. No one said anything.

Now were down to the nitty-gritty. I didn't know where to look. In the corner of my eye, Alice was bent over rummaging, vag protruding in my direction. Directly in front of me, my aunt was tits-out, readying the bottle of sun tan lotion, and finally, to my left, my cousin Maggie was untying to the tie to her bikini top at the base of her neck.

I turned my head towards her as I kicked my shorts and underwear onto the towel in front of my. She untied the tie, and lifted her big bikini top over head as if it were a shirt.

HO-LY FUCK-ING SHIT.

My cousin Maggie's naked breasts were the most glorious thing I'd ever seen. Long, bulbous mounds hanging down that took up more than a quarter of her torso. At the ends, outward instead of downwards, large, dark brown areolas with erect nipples directly in the center. I stared at them like a catatonic. I thought they were huge when contained by material, but now I could see the true nature of their spectacularly unbelievable largeness. This is a day I never thought would come as long as I live. I wanted to grab them and rub my face in between them.

"Isn't it Nice, Matt? Doesn't it feel free? Like you just have no troubles at all in the world when you're like this?" Aunt Jen shouted out. I looked over at her and she was rubbing san tan lotion onto Alice's backside, currently going hard on her shoulders.

"I don't know how I feel yet, Aunt Jen, but I'm certainly more comfortable than a few minutes ago." I replied anxiously.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I just watched. Aunt Jen rubbed lotion all over Alice. She was on the middle of the back now. Slowly, gradually she moved lower and lower. She put a little bit more lotion on her hands before moving to the ass. Almost a sensual fashion, she aggressively rubbed sun tan lotion all over Alice's naked ass. She grabbed the cheeks and rubbed them together, spread it all over the perfectly round surfaces and went up and down across the length.

"Spread your legs, babe." she then told her lover, who obeyed by widening her stance just enough for my aunt to dig into her groin, taint, and the back of her pussy with the lotion and spread it very gingerly into the tight, hard-to-reach crevasses.

My aunt finished up the back of Alice's legs while Maggie set her area for herself. She laid out her towels, her wondrous udders swinging freely when she bent over, and then set her chair right next to it.

My aunt, still only topless, then turned to me, continuing to rub lotion into her hands. "I know you got gipped last time. I'll do you then you'll do me?" she proposed.

"Sure!" I excitedly said, turning my ass in her direction. As she did with Alice, she started with my shoulders, working slowly side to side down the width of my back. She stopped just before the lower back to lather up with some more lotion, but before I knew it, my aunt's smooth, lotion-soaked fingers were gliding all over my hairy buttcheeks. Up, down, side to side, even in the crack as far as she could get. It was like a deep tissue massage through the disguise of getting an even bronze.

"Spread the legs." she commanded, and as Alice did, I opened my stance a little more. My aunt stuck her hand where no woman had in quite some time - right in the gooch, the outer regions of the groin, and finally, she had a light grasp on the back of my scrotum. She held my ballsack gently in place with one hand, and went round and round with lotion on it with the other, a hand motion like smoothing out a snowball. I almost shot a load onto the sand at that instant. Was this the same treatment she gave Maggie's ex, Sean, and her own son, on their previous trips to the naked beach? Out of everyone in out group, she seemed the most eager to get to touching, but even so, she made no deal of it. Like it was the obvious order of business.

She finished off with my legs and immediately handed me the bottle to return the favor.

"Give me that when you're done, please." Maggie said from the background as she got settled onto her chair, scrolling on her phone.

"Of course, sweetie." Aunt Jen replied as I started with her shoulders, as I now understand was the procedure. I worked up and down her back the same way she did me and Alice, and gradually, with deep, broad strokes worked down to her lower back.

Just as I was begin to wonder why she hadn't taken her bottoms off yet (neither had Maggie), she pushed her underwear down, presenting her round cheeks just inches away from my face. "Don't forget my butt!" she loudly instructed. I had no reason to disobey, gladly grabbing Aunt Jen's sweet cheeks and caking them white with sun tan lotion. I made sure to get inside the crack too, just as she had.

She was already spread in the fashion in the fashion she requested of me and Alice, so I re-lathered and went in deep to aunt's nether regions. "Just don't touch my no-nos" she said. I was careful not touch her no-nos, even though she happily grabbed a hold of both of mine.

"You're such a good nephew." My aunt said as I finished up her legs. She walked away and laid down next to Alice, asses to the sky, legs spread, pussy lips out in the sun.

"I suppose you're next?" I asked from a distance to Maggie as I started rubbing the lotion on my front side.

"That'd be right!" she replied.

I walked over to her and threw her the bottle of lotion. "Here, do yourself in the front and I'll get your back when I'm done with me."

I stood in front of her rubbing my belly with lotion as she started on her arms and what she could reach of her shoulders. I knew what was next.

She squirted a family-serving-sized glob of lotion onto her hands and began smoothing it all out onto her colossal tits. At the same time, I began rubbing what I had left onto my own erect genitals. I stroked the shaft, worked around the tip, and smacked it right onto the balls as I watched my beautiful cousin Maggie sop up her gargantuan honkers with the same substance.

She spoke to me as she worked the lotion onto her breasts like molding clay: "Careful not to get any in your peephole. Mike did that the one time and he hurt so bad he almost went to the hospital."

"Duly noted."

I chuckled loudly as I took her advice, carefully scribbling the last remnants of lotion left on my fingertips around the edges of my dick head.

I waited for her to finish up her front. Legs, inner thighs, stomach, waist. At last she said "Alright, do me up."

She laid down flat on her front, breasts once again protruding out like tumors, and got on my knees beside her.

I knew the formula now. Shoulder, middle back, sides, lower back, lather, rinse and repeat. I did this three times.

"You wanna take the bottoms off?" I casually proposed to my cousin.

"Maybe later. That's more my mom's thing. Definitely get what you can of my ass though."

I was disappointed, but I stayed silent and obeyed. I rubbed the sun tan lotion into the corner of cheeks that hung out of her bikini bottoms and as much lower area groin region as I could get to without asking her spread. And then her legs of course.

"Hey, actually, get like...the upper regions of my shoulders too. I couldn't reach those." she suddenly requested.

I moved around to the front of her body, squatted down right next to her head. As I squatted down to fulfill her request, the tip of my boner, which by now had become slightly moist with the premature beginnings of precum, was - if I had to estimate - millimeters away from the side of her face, which rested on her folded arms face one eye towards.

"Woah there, nuts in my face." she slyly commented.

The first time my cousin had acknowledged my privates in any context.

"I'm sorry."

She chuckles through her nose. "It's okay. You're helping me out. I know you can't help where they land."

As I finished up my cousin, I looked over my Aunt and Alice. They had moved closer and closer to each other's bodies, and were on the verge of having a naked cuddle out here in the open. For the first time now I observed my Aunt Jen's vagina. It was just as clean shaven and perky looking as Alice's.

Maggie, Aunt Jen and Alice had all now begun resting, working on their tans. I figured I should do the same. I laid back in my chair, placing my hat gently on my head just low enough to guard my eyes from the sun. Laying flat on my back, my rock hard erection pointed directly up at the sky. A thin-bodied nice looking woman walking by with who I assume was her younger son stared at it intently as she walked by. I wasn't sure if I should find a spot to take care of it, or let it be, and become the local attraction. In spite of my urges, I opted for the latter.

The next hour or so on the beach was lovely. All of us in our natural state, relaxing under the sun, enjoying the sounds of the ocean, the occasional slight breeze that accompanied the otherwise blazing sun.

My cousin Maggie has fallen asleep in her chair. Finally, I could get a good look at her tits without her staring back at me, or without causing a scene. They truly were behemoth structures. As she lay on flat on her back, the almost reached the top of her belly in their largeness. I had hoped that this wouldn't be the only opportunity to see them on this vacation.

I looked over and suddenly my Aunt Jen was standing up, rummaging through her bag for a beverage. Shortly after Alice got up and did the same.

12