Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and my family were also annoyed with the Whites' actions against us. The lawyers and policemen of the family were watching for any illegal actions and had supported other people with compensation claims against the wider White family. Within months all the Whites stopped any activities in our county because they were very aware they were tracked almost constantly.

The family's ownership of the caravan park was beneficial. Now the Whites had gone the atmosphere on the site was much happier. They bought the six caravans seized from the Whites at about half the going price and turned them into more hire caravans. They also increased the maintenance and had started to improve the facilities. Albert and Carol were very happy that more caravan sites and new caravans had been sold to families. The site had a prosperous future under the new ownership.

However there was an impact on Linda and I. We were effectively the owners' representatives on site which meant more work for us. Our studies were suffering as was our relationship. We had very little spare time together and no money. Linda was still annoyed with me because I had put her at risk and because of the Whites' trial we had lost so much time away from the day jobs, decreasing our pay even more. We needed the work at the caravan park just to stay on top of our expenses with no money to pay off debts for our studies.

My father and the wider family were aware that Linda and I were in trouble. A family council was convened to discuss us. We weren't invited but the consequences were significant. The family decided that our actions against the Whites and the recommendation for the family to buy the caravan site had demonstrated maturity for which we should be rewarded.

They offered employment with the family solicitors, part-time, with support and time off for our studies, payment of all our course fees past, present and future, and a lump sum for house purchase. Our part-time salaries were at least thirty percent higher than our current full-time employers.

Of course we were delighted to accept. Over the remainder of the academic year we were able to catch up with our course work, pass the end of year examinations, and start the next year with better prospects.

Despite the departure of the Whites I was still collecting and delivering Linda on the way to and from our new part-time jobs and our work at the caravan park. Each time Linda would kiss me on the cheek to say thank you. It took several months before she had forgiven me enough to kiss me full on the lips.

As we started another academic year I proposed to Linda. She accepted and we pooled our resources to buy a house to start our married life in. We had the reception after our wedding at the caravan site's bar and invited all the caravan users on site, together with the rugby club and our wider family.

It was more than just a wedding reception. It was also a celebration of what a family working together could do to frustrate a family of criminals. It was the start of a new future for Linda and me and the whole caravan site.