Family Vegas Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Katrina fucks her brothers on camera.
4.1k words
4.76
31k
56

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are above 18 years of age

Dinner that night was quite an exciting affair. My brothers joined my parents first as I dressed and followed them a few minutes later.

I had decided to put on a sexy little black dress which came down to the mid-thigh, and it showed off my nice large tits very well. My breasts looked absolutely stunning as they bulged out of the low-cut dress, pushing them up and out. I caught several men staring at them as I walked past them.

As I entered the restaurant, I noticed my brother's jaws drop as they stared at me. I giggled quietly to myself as they clearly liked what they saw. As I joined them at the table, I could feel James and Max's eyes glued to my tits.

We chatted throughout dinner, drinking alcohol as we ate and discussing college and whatnot. During dinner, my brothers couldn't keep their eyes off me. I teased them subtly by moving my chest in ways that were sure to display my cleavage nicely. Occasionally, I would flash them a naughty wink when Mom and Dad weren't looking. Our parents had no idea how much naughty fun we were having!

Once dinner was over, we said good night to our parents and returned to our room. James and Max had their hands all over me as soon as we shut the door. I moaned as I felt their lips kiss my neck and suck on my ear lobes.

"Mmmm... you both are so fucking horny!" I exclaimed.

I reached down and grabbed both of their cocks through their pants. They groaned at my touch. I licked my lips and purred, "Take your cock out for me." My brothers wasted no time unzipping their flies and pulling out their pricks. I wrapped my hand around each of them and gave them a squeeze.

"You two are so big," I told them. I leaned in close to whisper into James's ear. "I have been thinking about sucking these off all evening" He grinned at me.

"Then why don't you show us how much you love our cocks?" he asked me.

I smiled and replied, "Why don't you take those clothes off and lay on the bed? Then I will show you what I can do."

The boys stripped naked quickly and sat on the bed with their backs against the headboard. I slipped out of my dress and stood between them, wearing only my black lace bra and panty set. I ran my hands over my breasts and hips, knowing that they were staring at my body hungrily.

They watched as I slowly unfastened my bra and let it fall to the floor. My tits spilt out gloriously before their eyes. I cupped one breast and stroked my nipple with my thumb.

"Oh, Katrina! You are so fucking hot!" James exclaimed.

I smiled as I noticed Max's camera on the nightstand. I picked it up and was about to hand it off to him to take some pictures of us. But I got curious and opened it up to check out the photos they had taken. I was surprised that there was already a video of us from earlier.

"You sneaky little bastards!" I said with a giggle. "Did you two secretly film me earlier?"

"Yes," Max admitted, "you seemed pretty into it and didn't even notice I was filming you and taking pics."

"That is so fucking hot," I told them. "We need to watch this together." I connected the video to the TV, dimmed the lights, got onto the bed, and giggled as I squeezed in between my brothers. I was totally naked except for my thong panties. My boobs bounced around as I settled in between them. I felt their hands immediately grab hold of my tits. Their hands wandered all over my body, pulling at my pierced nipples and rubbing my smooth pussy through my thin panties.

I softly moaned as they played with my nipples. I clicked play on the TV and threw the remote to the side as my fingers found their way down to their cocks, wrapping around them and stroking them gently.

"Mmmm...Come on, boys," I said teasingly as my fingers teased their cocks. "We have a video to watch."

----------------------------------------------------------

The TV screen lit up, and there I was, on my knees in full HD, sucking James's cock while he fondled my tits. It was so weird seeing myself doing what I was doing. The camera followed me as I slid his cock out of my mouth and started licking it. Max zoomed in on my face as I smiled wickedly and then stuck out my tongue and licked the head of his brother's cock. He took pictures of that too.

Then I heard him ask if we could see more. I watched myself look back at him and smirk. Then I looked down at James's cock again and pulled it all the way into my mouth. I moved my head slowly up and down, slurping noisily on his prick as he played with my tits.

"Fuck yeah!" James groaned as I sucked him off. "You are such a hot little sister! Suck my cock, you dirty slut!"

----------------------------------------------------------

The sound of my wet mouth sliding up and down his hard cock filled the dark room from the TV. My moans echoed loudly from the speaker. James and Max groaned beside me as they watched their sister getting herself off on camera.

My hand kept moving up and down their shafts slowly, watching the expressions on their faces as they watched me give them head on TV. Their hands never stopped massaging my tits, squeezing my nipples between their fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------

On the screen, I was now sucking on Max's cock instead. I let his prick slide out of my mouth and rubbed it against my lips. I wrapped my hand around it and started jacking him off while I leaned over and licked James's cock head.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Damn Katrina... you look so fucking hot with my cock in your mouth!" James said, still staring at the screen.

Max's camera work was fantastic. He zoomed in on my face as I stretched out my tongue as James slapped his cock head across my tongue. Then he pulled back to show how much pre-cum was coming out of my brother's cock.

"She's a cum whore," Max whispered. "Look at her drool over your cock."

I heard myself squeal with delight as I did exactly what he said. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, lapping up James's pre-cum as if it was the most delicious thing in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following few scenes played out just as we had done earlier that day. We watched ourselves suck each other off before they fucked my tits. I giggled when I saw myself wipe spunk from my lips onto Max's cock.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was so engrossed in watching myself on screen that I didn't even realize when I had stopped stroking their cocks, and my fingers were teasing my clit through my panties. I'd never thought watching my brothers fuck my tits on camera could be so fucking hot!

Max was as engrossed in the video as I was, but James noticed how horny I was. He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "You look so fucking sexy right now, Katrina... touching yourself while watching us fuck your tits."

"It's so hot seeing you guys doing that to me!" I moaned as I finally looked at him with glazed, lust-filled eyes.

"Are you close to cumming?" he asked me, smiling.

"Yes," I breathed, "and it feels so good..." as I fingered my clit.

"Let me see if I can help you finish faster," he said. He gave me a mischievous grin as he playfully ran his hands down my sides, pulling my panties down my hips. I lifted up slightly so he could pull them all the way off. Once they were gone, he put his hand between my thighs and slid his fingers into my slick pussy.

"Ahhh... James...fuck yes!" I moaned as he started finger fucking me. My other hand was still stroking Max's cock.

I looked into his eyes with a pleading expression on my face, and my lips parted in a soft moan. James took his chance to move closer to me and cover my lips with his own. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, and I explored it hungrily as we kissed for the first time.

James kissed me deeply, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't believe what was happening; my brother was kissing me! I responded quickly, though, turning to him and wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my breasts against his bare chest. Our tongues tangled together as our mouths opened wider, hungry for one another.

Our moans filled the room as he pushed two fingers deep inside me. I writhed under his touch, desperate for release. My hand kept moving up and down his shaft, knowing that if I didn't cum soon, I might pass out from pure lust.

"Oh god... James..." I moaned breathlessly between kisses. "I need to cum so bad!"

He chuckled and broke the kiss long enough to say, "Cum for your brother, Katrina!"

That was all I needed to hear. I thrust my hips off the bed, grinding myself against James's hand. He pumped his fingers harder inside me, hitting just the right spot over and over until I finally felt the familiar sensation building up inside me.

"James! Ahhhh yes! Oh god, yesssss!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed through me. My body shuddered uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure surged through me. I came hard, gasping for breath as I clutched his arm, trying to find something to hold onto.

My eyes closed, and I focused on breathing normally again. When I opened them, James was staring at me with a sexy smirk.

"Fuck me!" I whispered, nodding towards his cock. "I want you to fuck me now!"

I glanced over to Max, who was watching us with wide-eyed amazement. "Get the video camera! I want to fuck him on film!"

Max scrambled off the bed and retrieved the camera from the nightstand. As he moved back, I slipped my panties off and tossed them aside. I pushed James onto his back and straddled his hips, positioning his cock at the entrance to my dripping pussy.

I gave him a devilish grin. "Did you imagine it being like this when you wrote that story?"

"Actually... no... but you are making it perfect!" he replied with a lustful moan as he gripped my ass.

I sank down onto him slowly, letting out a soft sigh as his cock slid deeper into me. James had the thickest cock I had ever seen, and it felt amazing inside me! He filled me completely, stretching me almost painfully but in the best way possible!

His eyes rolled back as he bucked his hips up off the bed, burying himself completely inside me. My pussy contracted around him as he penetrated me, sending sparks of pleasure dancing across my skin.

"Oh fuck Katrina! It's so tight," James gasped, struggling to maintain control of himself as I rocked back and forth atop him, rolling my hips in slow circles as I adjusted to the sudden girth filling me up.

"Mmm... God, your cock is so big!" I purred, sinking further onto him until our bodies were pressed tightly together, his cock buried entirely inside me. He grunted in response, flexing his muscles as he tried to hold back from exploding inside me immediately.

I planted my hands on his chest for leverage as I began to move up and down on him, using him like a flesh dildo as I ground myself on his thick shaft. His hands roamed up and down my body, pausing briefly to pinch and twist my nipples before continuing their journey southwards to caress the curves of my hips, waist, and ass.

I rode him slowly at first, rocking back and forth on top of him, moaning as he slid in and out of me. After a minute or two, he met me thrust for thrust, pumping his hips up into me eagerly.

"Aaahhh... James... fuck me... fuck your sister's pussy!" I growled, dropping onto him hard as I cried out ecstatically. "You like fucking your sister's tight pussy don't you?!"

He answered me with a wordless growl as he grabbed hold of my waist, lifting me up off of him just long enough to slam me back down onto him again, driving his cock deep inside me with such force that it knocked the breath out of me!

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as he continued to pump up into me with short, violent thrusts that struck some sensitive spot inside me that made me shiver every time he hit it! "Oooohhh yeeessss baby... fuck me like that!"

He obeyed without question, gripping me tightly around the waist and slamming me down on him again and again, bringing us both closer and closer to the edge with each thrust!

Max filmed every moment with a wild smile as he watched me fucking his elder brother! He kept the camera steady as we moved together on the bed, focusing on my bouncing breasts as I rode James like a wild cowgirl!

James suddenly sat up, pulling me with him so that he leaned against the headboard with me sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my breasts as I impaled myself on him over and over again, crying out in pleasure each time he filled me up with his massive cock!

"Oh fuck yes!" I shouted, grabbing his hair in both hands as he attacked my nipples with his tongue! "Yessss! Suck them, you nasty little boy!"

He mumbled something incoherently against my tits, but it didn't matter; all that mattered was that he kept fucking me like that! He pulled one hand away from my hip long enough to slip it between us, brushing his fingers across my clit in quick little circles as he pounded into me!

"OH GOD, YESSSS!!!" I screamed, throwing back my head as an orgasm ripped through me suddenly! My pussy contracted violently around his cock, causing him to shudder beneath me as he cried out in ecstasy! His body tensed up, and he fucked me even harder than before, trying desperately to hold off the inevitable explosion of cum that was coming!

I bounced up and down on his lap, milking his cock for every last drop of cum he had to give me! As my orgasm subsided, I felt his shaft pulse inside me, filling me with hot sticky spunk. He collapsed backwards onto the bed, pulling me down with him as we gasped for air.

After a few seconds, I got off of him and kissed his lips tenderly. "How was your first time?"

He chuckled weakly and replied, "Incredible!"

"That's good because you are going to get lots more of that," I told him with a grin.

I looked over at Max and saw that he was standing beside the bed, filming us. I got up from the bed and walked over to him.

"Did you like watching your slutty sister get fucked?" I asked him in a sexy voice.

He gulped and said, "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" I purred into the camera as I reached down and stroked his cock. I plucked the camera out of his hands and tossed it to James.

Max nodded eagerly as he stood before me, completely naked. His cock was hard and throbbing in my hand. I stepped forward and stepped on my toes so our bodies were pressed together.

"Before that, I want to take your first kiss, Max!" I whispered seductively as I slid one hand behind his head and kissed him passionately, sliding my tongue into his mouth as he moaned with pleasure. He tasted delicious! Our tongues tangled together as we kissed each other deeply.

After a minute or two, I pulled back and gave him a naughty smile. "Now it's time to show me how good you are with your cock!"

I grabbed his shaft and led him over to the bed where James was still filming us. I got down onto all fours on the bed and waved my ass at him. "Come here and fuck me like you wrote about in your story!"

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, you slut!" Max growled as he climbed up onto the bed behind me. He took hold of his cock and rubbed it along my slit, lubing himself with my slick pussy juice.

"Fuck your slutty sister," I told him as I looked at him over my shoulder. "Stick that big cock inside me and fuck me good!"

He lined himself up and drove his cock deep inside me in one thrust. My eyes widened as I cried out in surprise! His thick cock filled me completely, stretching me almost painfully but in a way that felt incredibly good!

"Holy shit Katrina!" he exclaimed as he paused for a second to get used to being inside me. "You feel amazing!"

"Mmm...you do, too," I purred, looking back over my shoulder at him. "Now fuck me like you mean it!"

Max let out a lustful growl and grabbed hold of my hips, pulling me back towards him as he slammed his cock into me hard enough to make me cry out again! He kept fucking me fast and hard, pumping his shaft in and out of me with long, steady strokes that hit the sweet spot inside me each time!

"Oh fuck yeah!" I yelled, arching my back so my ass pushed back against him every time he thrust forward! "Give it to me, baby! Fuck your dirty little sister!"

"You like having your pussy fucked by your brother?" Max asked me, keeping up his rhythmic pace as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

"I fucking love it!" I replied, bucking my hips back against him eagerly. "Come on, Max! Fuck me hard!"

He obliged happily, slamming his cock into me even harder than before! The bed shook beneath us as he pounded into me from behind. I collapsed down onto my elbows, clinging to the sheet below me as he continued to fuck me senseless!

"Fuck...Max...oh god... you are so fucking deep inside me!" I groaned, struggling to catch my breath between cries of ecstasy! My fingers clutched at the sheets tightly as I felt another orgasm building up inside me.

"I can't believe you're such a nasty little slut Katrina!" he exclaimed, pounding away at me like a madman! "You love getting fucked by your brothers, don't you?"

"YESSSS!!! I'm a slut for my brothers! You feel so good in my tight little pussy Max! Ohhhh yes!!!" I moaned, writhing around on the bed as he slammed into me over and over again! His hands slid across my back, grasping my hips and pulling me back against him each time he drove forward!

"This is so hot," James said, still holding the camera steady. "Look at her boobs bouncing all over the place while you fuck her!" He stroked his cock slowly as he watched me be a pornstar for him and Max on camera.

"She loves having her tits fucked, too," Max laughed. "Isn't that right, Katrina? Do you want James to fuck your tits while you get fucked from behind?"

"Yes... Please, James... Fuck my big tits!" I replied, panting hard as I kept rocking back against Max. "Just like you wrote about in your story."

James moved onto the bed and lay beside me, lining up his cock with my waist. Max slowed down just enough to allow me to shimmy to the side until my tits were lined up with James's cock. Then he retook hold of my hips and began fucking me once more.

"Fuck them, James!" I cried out as I looked into James's eyes while Max pounded away at my pussy from behind. "Come on...fuck my tits!!"

I arched my back even more, pushing my chest out towards him. He wrapped his hands around my tits and squeezed them tightly together. His cock slid between them easily, thanks to the generous amount of pre-cum coming out of his cock. I watched as he worked his shaft back and forth between my mounds, pressing down on them each time he pushed forward.

"Oh god, yes!" I screamed, throwing my head back in pleasure as Max slammed into me over and over again! My breasts jiggled wildly under James's hands as he fucked them for all he was worth!

"You have such big tits Katrina," he said, watching himself fucking them intently. "They are so soft too!"

"Mmmm... You like fucking your sister's tits, don't you? Fuck them, good James! Make sure that they get covered with your spunk!" I said, struggling to speak between cries of ecstasy.

This went on for a few minutes as James fucked my tits hard, and Max fucked my pussy just as hard from behind. I could barely keep up with what was happening; it felt incredible being fucked by both of them at the same time!

James groaned suddenly and then cried out, "Fuck yeah! Katrina...I'm gonna cum all over your huge tits!"

He yanked his cock away from my cleavage and started stroking himself furiously. He had only taken a couple of steps backwards when he groaned loudly and began shooting his load all over my chest! His first spurt hit me right in the chin, causing me to cry out in surprise! The following two splattered across my tits, landing in thick ropes across my skin.

12