Family Vegas Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Katrina's Cosplays for her brothers at Comic-Con
7.5k words
4.73
18.3k
30

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the Characters in this story are above 18.

Chapter 3

"Mmm... What time is it?" I muttered as I woke up in the hotel the next morning. I rubbed my eyes, thinking about the 'dream' I had. I had fucked my nerdy brothers all day yesterday. As I stretched my arms, I looked down to find my brother James asleep with his face buried in my left boob. Max was sleeping on my other side with his arm around my waist. I sighed with a smile, realizing that it was definitely not a dream.

I felt my pussy start to get wet again, just remembering how good it felt to have my brothers in my pussy. I closed my eyes and remembered the feeling of their cocks. "My first threesome, and that too with my brothers!"

I reached over and gently stroked my brother's hair off his forehead. Then I lowered my hand to stroke James's cheek softly. "Good morning, sleepyhead," I said to him. James opened his eyes slowly, looking at me.

"Morning Katrina," he mumbled. I bent down, gave him a peck on the lips, and looked into James's eyes. "Did you have fun last night?" I asked him. James grinned and nodded. "Yeah, it was awesome."

He leaned in and kissed my lips again. This time it was more passionate than the first one. I moaned when his tongue touched mine. His lips were soft and warm as they pressed against mine. "You're so hot, Katrina!" he whispered.

I giggled at him. "And you are so cute," I told him. My fingers wrapped around his thick shaft as his tongue teased my lips. I didn't skip a beat and began kissing him lightly all over his body, starting with his neck. I pushed myself up on the bed and began kissing James's nipples lightly as I kissed my way down to his cock.

I licked his shaft from top to bottom before taking his head into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his thick head and moaned loudly. "Mmmmm... I love this cock." I moaned as I sucked on his cock. I stroked his cock with my hand while sucking on his head.

James wrapped his hands around my head and began fucking my face with his thick cock. "Ahhhh... Fuck! Yeahhhhhh, baby!" James grunted out. "You like this big dick, huh? You little slut!"

"Fuck yes, take it, sis! Deep-throat my big dick!" he groaned as he fucked my face.

"Mmmm... your dirty little cumslut sister loves this cock!" I moaned around his dick.

Our dirty moans filled the room, and it was not long before Max woke up to the sound of me slurping on James's cock. Max sat up in the bed. "What's going on?" He asked groggily.

I stopped sucking on James's cock long enough to say, "It's okay, Max, it's just your naughty sister sucking on some big dick."

Max looked confused until he saw me slurping happily on James's cock. He watched as I began to deep-throat my brother's cock.

"Oh shit!" Max exclaimed. "You started without me?"

James laughed as I continued sucking him. I pulled off his cock and smiled up. "I'm sorry, Max. But I get so horny in the morning."

I smiled and winked at him. "However, I think it will make it more exciting if I do this for both of you."

Max got out of bed and came over to where I was kneeling between James's legs. He knelt beside me and put his hand on the back of my head. "Go ahead, you slut. Finish me off, too," he whispered to me.

I looked up at Max with my big green eyes, smiled and winked at him. I lowered my head and began licking Max's balls and shaft. I was already getting used to handling Max's cock now and could easily work my way to the tip of his cock. I licked it clean before moving back to James's cock, swallowing James's entire length back into my throat.

I alternated between stroking and sucking off both my brothers. I loved the taste of their cocks. It tasted salty and sweet, and I found myself wanting to lick them all over.

Max was moaning loudly, "Holy fuck. You're gonna make me cum!"

"She's so good at this. I never knew a girl could suck cock like this. God, I'm going to love cumming in her mouth." moaned James as he planted wet sloppy kisses all over his cock.

"Katrina is gonna make me cum!" moaned James.

"You're gonna fill your big sister's mouth with cum?" I asked with an innocent voice, all the while looking up at him with his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm gonna shoot a huge load, Sis."

I felt James's cock swell up even more and jerk several times before it began shooting thick ropes of cum in my mouth. I was surprised at how much cum he shot in my mouth. As soon as he was done. I opened my mouth to show him how much he had unloaded in me. I circled my tongue around the cum dripping from my lips before gulping down every last drop.

"Damn, you're a good cumslut!" Max said as he watched his sister swallow.

I looked up at Max and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you too. Having two stud brothers means I have double the cock."

I was so horny after tasting James's cum, and I wanted more. I began sucking on Max's cock like a crazed cum hungry slut.

Max moaned loudly as I sucked him off. "God dammit, Katrina," he moaned. "You are the hottest, dirtiest, nastiest sister ever!"

I bobbed my head up and down on Max's cock. I sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. I loved having my brother's cock in my mouth. I loved the feel of it sliding in and out of my mouth. I loved the feeling of his cock throbbing in my mouth. I loved the taste of his cock on my tongue.

I took my brother's cock out of my mouth and began stroking it. I looked up at Max and smiled. "I want you to cum in my mouth," I told him and lowered my head to take his cock back into my mouth. Max moaned and began thrusting his hips. "Ah... Ah... Fuck! Yeah, baby, suck my big cock!"

His cock exploded in my mouth. I quickly gulped down all of his thick seed. Max moaned loudly as I kept sucking his cock. I continued to suck his cock as I took his cum into my mouth. His cock was throbbing in my mouth, and I could feel the cum begin to ooze from the side of my lips. I loved the taste of his cum, and I kept sucking him until he was completely drained. I swallowed every last drop before letting go of his cock.

As Max slid back on the bed exhausted, I snuggled between him and James. I guess both of them needed some time to recover. I wished they could cum more, but I had already made them cum more times in a day than my boyfriend in a month.

As we lay in bed completely naked, my brothers' kept running their fingers over my body as we discussed our plans for the rest of the day. Fucking my brothers was fun, but we had all night for that - we wanted to explore Vegas as well.

"Hey Katrina, why don't you come along with us? We are planning to go to the comic con in Vegas," Max said.

"I don't know; it sounds pretty dull. I'm not sure about going to a comic con. I do like reading your comic books sometimes, but that is as far as I can take it. And I'm pretty sure I will be the only girl in the convention full of nerds."

"Come on, Katrina. There are lots of girls there; the con's famous for the female cosplayers." James begged me.

I considered this for a minute. I was crazy about their cocks, but spending the day hanging around with other nerds didn't sound like fun.

"I'm sorry, guys, but I'll make it up to you. I'll go out shopping and get some sexy lingerie. You can watch me try it out later."

They were disappointed, but the thought of seeing me in sexy lingerie later did cheer them up.

After my brothers left for the con. I made my way out of the hotel to some clothing stores. After a few minutes of walking around, looking at all the different stores, I found a store, 'Sexy Little Things'. I looked inside and saw that they carried all sorts of lingerie, including bikinis, panties, thongs, bras, stockings and various accessories.

"Wow, what an interesting store," I said. "Let's go check it out."

The store was pretty quiet, with just one saleslady working behind the counter. When she saw me enter the store, she smiled and waved me over.

"Can I help you find something?" She asked.

"Um, yes, actually," I replied. "I'm looking for some sexy lingerie."

I thought I saw a little smile cross the sales lady's face when I said this. "Well then, you've come to the right place."

The sales lady showed me all kinds of different types of lingerie. She held them up against my body showing me how they would look on me.

I picked out a bunch of them, which I knew would drive my brothers crazy later tonight. A section labelled "Comic-Con Special Collection" caught my eye.

"What kind of special collection is this?" I asked the sales lady.

"Oh, this collection is specifically for cosplay," she explained. "These pieces are for people who dress up and look like superheroes or anime characters."

"Do girls really wear this stuff for the con?" as I picked up a dress which was obviously a slutty Leia costume, but the top was practically transparent. I knew my nerdy brothers would blow their load just seeing me wear this.

"Yes, a lot of girls do. Most of the tamer pieces are already sold out, and we only have the, let's say, more slutty ones left. "

The saleslady looked at me and smiled. "You should pick out something from here for your boyfriend. He'd love it if you went dressed like this."

As I tried several outfits, I realized I liked seeing myself in these sexy costumes. It made me horny thinking about having my brothers see me in them. I knew they had fantasized about me in slutty outfits as there was one particular story they had written where they fucked me while I wore a slutty costume for Halloween.

I ended up buying a dozen of the sluttiest outfits in the store for my brothers. As I tried on the costumes in our room, I began feeling horny, thinking about Max and James's reaction to seeing me in this dress. "Too bad they decided to go to that stupid con downstairs."

As I got turned on thinking of their reactions, an idea began forming in my mind.

--------------------------------------------------

"I'm nuts for doing this!" I thought to myself as I walked down towards the convention hall. Heads turned my way and followed me as I walked past the crowd of folks near the entrance.

I had picked out slutty costume of an anime character called Hyuuga Hinata. Her outfit consisted of a black fishnet crop top. A black bra with some red clouds was all I wore under it. The top was a bit small for my breasts, but I guess that was the whole idea. The bra was barely big enough to cover my nipples properly, and part of my areola was visible. I wore some sexy fishnet stockings that came up to a few inches above my thigh. There were two red garter belts which held the fishnet stockings up. The costume came with a black fishnet thong and some booty shorts. I let the booty shorts go and decided to just wear the thong. Finally, I clasped a sort of headband with a leaf symbol around my neck to finish the look.

"Damn," I said to myself as I noticed the glances I was getting. "I look like a total slut."

Some guys stopped me to tell me how much they loved my costume. There were many cosplayers there, but I guess my outfit was obviously one of the sluttiest ones there. Many guys even asked to take pictures with them, and a few even tried to flirt and pick me up. It turned me on knowing that men wanted to fuck me. But I wanted only two guys today. As I scanned the hall looking for them, I messaged Max asking what they were doing.

"We're at the con in the Anime section." was the short reply.

I continued browsing around the hall. I soon spotted the guys standing near the entrance to the Anime section.

"Hey boys," I said in a seductive voice from behind them, "would you like to take a picture with me." I squeezed my boobs together with my arms as they turned around.

Their eyes popped out of their sockets as they saw what I was dressed in.

"Damn, Katrina! That's so fucking hot!" Max exclaimed. "My god, you look amazing."

James's fingers traced a line along my breasts as he inspected my costume, "You look so hot, Katrina, you slut. Look at those tits and that ass."

"I hope my costume isn't too naughty for you, is it?" I said in an innocent voice. "The sales lady said this was one of their best ones!"

Max grinned wickedly. "It's a total knockout, sis. I can't wait to fuck you in this costume."

I giggled and said, "I thought that you would say that. Why don't you go pay for the merch you bought, and we can head back to the hotel quickly so you can fuck my brains out."

All thoughts of the con disappeared from their minds at this. "Let's go! The payment booth is on the other side of the section!"

They grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd. We must have attracted quite a lot of attention because people were turning to look at us. I knew how excited my brothers got whenever they saw someone looking at me. I felt my pussy getting wet from the thought of all these guys looking at me.

"You have no idea how hot you look," James said. "I'm sure every guy in this place wants to fuck you. Hinata is one of the hottest cosplays."

I had to admit that he was right. I looked stunning in my cosplay. I was glad that I had chosen to wear it. I had seen some very slutty cosplays at Comic-Con, but none of them compared to mine. I was ready to play out the fantasy my brothers wrote about me in their sex stories.

As Max went in line to pay for their stuff, James took me to an area towards the corner of the hall where the other cosplayers were posing for fans. How it worked was that a girl would pose for the cameras, and folks would circle around her, taking pictures. The more popular girls were hardly visible as they were entirely surrounded by the fans.

We passed a group of college jocks as we entered. "Damn... look at the tits on that girl!" I heard one of the guys mutter as James led me in. "Yeah, she does look pretty hot." said another guy.

A tall guy broke off from the group who made the comment and walked towards us. He gave me a flirty smile and leaned in to chat me up. "Hey baby," he said in a sweet voice. "I'm sure you'll be the hottest cosplayer here. Want to ditch babysitting that nerd there and come hang out with my friends and me." He spared a glance at James, who stood beside me. James was obviously unprepared for this and just looked down at his shoes.

"Actually, this nerd is my boyfriend," I said as I pulled James towards me. "Why don't you think he can get a girl like me?" I smirked at the jock.

"Oh wow, Really! You and him..." he grinned condescendingly. "I don't see it..."

I lifted an eyebrow and smiled at him naughtily. "Why don't I show you?"

I moved in close to James and ran my hands up his chest. I pressed my body against him and looked up at him with lusty eyes. My nipples became erect from the contact of his skin against mine. I reached behind his neck and pulled his head down towards mine. Our lips met with a passionate kiss.

He moaned softly as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. His hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him. He deepened the kiss, and I could feel his cock growing underneath his shorts.

His moans turned into a groan as I sucked on his tongue. I looked up into his eyes, our tongues still intertwined. At this moment, I felt like I was drowning in his kisses. Kissing my brother in public ignited some deep incestuous passion in me. I wanted nothing more than to feel his hard cock inside of me. I opened my legs and rubbed my crotch against his dick through his pants.

"Fuck me!" I moaned into his mouth. "Please fuck me!"

James growled passionately, "God, you're so fucking hot, Katrina,". His hands grabbed my butt cheeks and squeezed them. "I want to fuck you so bad now, but we have to wait until we get back to the room." I gasped as I realized we were still at the comic con.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at the jock and his friends. "So what do you guys think? Does my boyfriend have what it takes to get a hot chick like me?"

"Hey Jacob, drop it, man!" said one of the guys who had been listening to our conversation. "That dude is fuckin' hung! Can't you see the way she's grinding on him? She wants his cock!"

James grinned at the comment as Jacob walked away to join his friends.

"You know," I said to James as I kissed him again. "Being your pretend girlfriend is fun. Maybe we should stay longer and check out the con."

James laughed at the suggestion. "You're crazy, Katrina. We have to get going." I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close. "Don't you want to enjoy this a little more?" I whispered in his ear seductively.

"Kissing you in public like this was such a turn-on. Don't you like pretending to be my boyfriend?" I said.

James grinned back at me and squeezed my ass as she kissed my ear. "If you really want to get off on letting people watch us, I've got a great idea."

He broke our hug and pulled me towards the back of one of the stages, away from the crowd. I looked at him quizzically as he did this. I wanted to make our around people, and it seemed like he was taking me to some empty booths in the back. Sure enough, we found ourselves in one of the corner booths, which seemed to be a storage area with some tables and even a mattress at the back of the booth.

James dropped Max a message on his phone and suddenly pulled me close. Before I could react, he began kissing my neck. His lips were soft and warm as he moved them across my shoulders and onto my breasts. I groaned softly as my brother began kissing my left breast. I opened my mouth for him and felt his tongue start exploring my nipples through my bra. I arched my back as I moaned in pleasure. My fingers ran through his hair as he suckled on the fabric.

James's hand slid between my thighs as he continued sucking my nipple. His fingers found my wet pussy and rubbed my clit. I hadn't worn panties under my fishnet thong, and James could practically tease me through the netting. I gasped loudly as he flicked my clit. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer as I pushed my pussy against his hand.

"Fuck, do that again, you bastard..." I mumbled into his ear.

James obliged me as he began kissing my neck. He then moved to my other breast and began licking my nipple again. I closed my eyes as I imagined that I was being fucked by him.

"Please fuck me," I moaned into my brother's ear. "I need your cock so badly."

His hand was still teasing my cunt. He began rubbing my clit faster. I knew I wouldn't last long once he started playing with my clit. I needed to cum now! I reached out to his pants to pull out his belt, but we were interrupted by sounds of people coming towards us. I gasped and pushed James away, and adjusted my top.

I was surprised to see Max enter the booth, followed by 6 guys. There were 3 18 year guys who were hardly older than Max and a few middle-aged men who could be as old as my dad. As they laid eyes on me, I could see that all of them were drooling over my body.

"Don't worry," James whispered, "Pose for them!"

"What?" I looked at James, surprised.

I asked Max to bring some 'Hinata' fans to meet us. He promised them a private show.

I was still unsure where James was taking this, but I noticed some guys pointing their camera phones at me. I started with a few awkward poses for the crowd, but then I got more confident as they complimented my body.

"Holy shit," I heard one of the guys shout. "Look at the bubble butt on this bitch. Those cheeks are so round."

The nerdy guys were all staring at my ass. This was making me super horny. I felt like a porn star as I could hear the naughty things the men were saying about me.

I gave them another sexy pose before I turned around again. Then I bent down to give them a good view of my cleavage. I could feel my nipples hardening from the attention. I was really enjoying myself. Max had whipped out his smartphone and was filming me in front of the crowd.

12