Family Weekend Ch. 01: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end they were laughing and lolling about. Sally and Nel scraped the cum from their gravid bellies and licked it from each other's fingers. Claude scooted down and cleaned their juice-covered thighs, licking and kissing his way to their junctions, where he alternated his attentions generously until both women came yet again, covering his face with fresh honey.

They were ultimately disturbed by the ringing telephone. Claude was put out by the interruption, but, Nel was close to the phone and recognized Megan's caller ID. She answered and listened with quiet excitement and then said, "Oh my goodness, Megan, that's fantastic! I'll ask right away... Hold on." She covered the mouthpiece of the phone and looked down at Claude, still laying between them, but now propped on his elbows and looking acutely at her. Sally rolled to her right and showed interest as well. "Megan and her dad are going up to their cabin for the Labor Day Weekend... sort of a father-daughter getaway kind of thing and Megan wants ME to come too, and maybe bring Uncle Claude, so her Dad won't be left all alone to cope with two teenage girls!" Nel giggled and then asked, "Can I? Can we? Unk? Will you come with us?"

Sally blinked and looked at Claude. Claude shrugged and looked back. Sally smiled and shrugged and then said, "I think it's a great idea, Claude. It'll give me some time to plan our move into the new house... I might get together with Kiana Harris and go over some decorator ideas." She reached down and stroked her brother's muscled shoulder. "Really. Go... relax... enjoy."

Claude raised his eyebrows, double-checking his daughter's agreement. Seeing no contradiction, he said, "OK, Kiddo... let's go camping."

"Awesome!" Nel said, "You guys are the complete best ever!" She took her hand off the receiver and hissed excitedly, "YESSSS! They said, 'yes' and Uncle Claude will come too!"

12