Family with Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Two Moms, two daughters, one VERY lucky Dad.
5k words
5
1.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Steph here. It's true that all good things come to an end, and so did my relationship with Brian. Things were ok for a while after he left for college. We talked almost every day and when he came in for a weekend, we were inseparable. After a few weeks, though, there were nights when he couldn't talk because he "had to study". I thought that seemed reasonable, after all, he was there to learn. When he came home for Thanksgiving, he seemed distracted, like something else was on his mind.

Brian's parents, Dave and Sue, were planning a big swingers party for New Years Eve; lots of people fucking the new year in. I knew Brian wouldn't want to be there because his sister, Britney, would be there. Brian still couldn't admit to himself that Britney made him horny, even though I'm fairly certain Britney makes everyone with eyes horny. I suggested to Brian that I could skip the party and we could spend the night together. I had really missed him and couldn't think of a better way to spend New Years Eve than riding his magnificent cock. He said no. He said that I should go to the party because his mom and sister would be disappointed if I didn't. I did my best not to show it, but that really fucking hurt.

When Spring Break rolled around and Brian went to the beach with some friends instead of coming home, I knew deep down that we were probably over. A couple of weeks after he got back from break, he called to tell me that he had met someone and he loved her and she wanted a monogamous relationship, so he was only going to be with her. I wish I could say that it didn't break my heart. I wish I could say that I didn't cry. I can't, though. Brian was my first lover and he was, is, a good guy. I knew that it couldn't last, because eventually he'd have to know about Mom and me, and then I'd be faced with an ultimatum. That didn't make it hurt any less, though.

A couple of days after Brian dumped me, I got a phone call from his Mom, Sue. "Steph, I just heard about you and Brian. I'm so sorry, sweetheart, are you ok?"

"Hi, Sue. Yeah, I'll be ok. I mean, it hurts, but I'm a big girl."

"I'm glad you're ok, sweetheart. I wanted to make sure you know that this doesn't affect how Dave and I feel about you. We absolutely adore you and want you to know that you're always welcome at our home."

"Thank you, Sue. It's a big relief to know that we're still ok."

I felt a warm glow of relief when we hung up. I had lost a boyfriend, but I hadn't lost his family. I'd miss Brian, but between my Mom, my grandma, and Brian's Mom, I was sure that my emotional and sexual needs would be well met.

A couple of weeks later, Dave and Sue held another party. I reassured Mom that I was ok, so we went. As soon as we walked through the door, I was greeted by Sue with a warm hug and a kiss on my cheek. "I'm so glad to see you again, sweetheart. I was afraid that you wouldn't feel comfortable with us. It's such a relief to have you with us again."

I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you, Sue. I'm glad to see you, too. I can't imagine losing you, too."

"Well, do come in. Find yourself a nice, hard cock or a sweet, wet pussy to entertain yourself. Save something for me, though. I want you on my face before the night's out."

I ran into Dave in the main room and he immediately swept me up in a giant bear hug. Though I could feel his cock against my bare thigh, there was absolutely nothing sexual in that hug. It was all love and warmth and I realized that if I had met them when I was a kid, they'd be Uncle Dave and Aunt Sue. It was really nice, but a little incongruous. Somehow, it seemed a bit less odd later when Mom was sucking Dave's cock while I ate Sue's wonderful pussy.

Britney came home for summer. The day after she got home, we went out for a girl's day. At lunch, she asked how Brian and I were doing; apparently no one had told her. She took it a lot harder than I expected. My first thought was that she was probably hoping that we'd eventually convince Brian to have a threesome with us. Then a troubling thought occurred to me. What if Britney's interest in me was only as a way to potentially bed her brother? My concerns were laid to rest when we got home and Britney and I took comfort in each other's arms and on each other's faces.

As we lay in post-coital bliss, Britney said, "Ya know, my Dad's 50th birthday is coming up."

"Cool, got anything special planned?"

"Well, that's something that I was hoping to talk to you about. Most years, Mom and I let him watch us play, then he'll either fuck Mom or she'll give him a blow job, and he loves that. I want to do something more this year, though. I was hoping... um... maybe you and your Mom could join Mom and me. I mean, if you want to. No pressure, though."

"I'll need to check with Mom, but it sounds fun to me!"

Just then, Sue poked her head in the door. "If you two lovebirds are done conspiring, come downstairs and join us for dinner. Feel free to get dressed first." Sue looked at us hungrily, then added, "Or don't."

Britney and I split the difference and put our panties on before joining Sue and Dave for dinner. Our dining companions seemed to appreciate our choice of outfits, with Dave speaking up to say, "Looks delicious! The chicken doesn't look bad, either." A corny joke from a horny man. Despite his joking demeanor, I could tell Dave wanted to do very naughty things with everyone at the table, Britney included.

Dinner was delicious and conversation flowed freely and very flirtatiously. As we were wrapping up, Britney said, "That was delicious! What's for dessert, Mom?"

"Well, would you girls like a hot, fresh cream pie?"

"That sounds delicious, Sue."

Sue stood and said, "Britney, baby, do you mind helping your Mommy take her pants off?"

Britney strutted over to stand in front of her Mother, then squatted down. She unbuttoned Sue's jeans, then unzipped them. Britney slid Sue's jeans down over her hips, revealing a pretty blue pair of panties, and then a giant wet spot. "Oh, wow, Mom. You're so wet, already!"

"What did you expect, baby? With you and Steph sitting there, almost naked, showing us those sexy bodies."

Sue stepped out of her jeans, then Britney slipped Sue's panties off too. Now bottomless, Sue leaned over the table and spread her legs. Looking over at Dave, she said, "Come here, love. Come here and fill me full."

Dave unbuttoned his pants then dropped them and his boxers in one swift movement. Damn, what a sight. Dave would make porn stars jealous. Dave slid the tip of his cock up and down between Sue's labia. It didn't take long for Dave to have Sue moaning, but she wasn't content with the tip for long, "Stop teasing me, love. I need you in me, now!"

"Anything for you, my love." Inch by inch, Dave slowly slipped into his beautiful wife. Moan by moan, she revealed how much she enjoyed the invasion. Dave started thrusting, slowly and gently, until Sue cried, "Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!" Sue was resting on her elbows on the table and, as David's thrusts increased in speed and intensity, her boobs began bouncing hypnotically. Britney must have read my mind, because she walked around the table. Sliding Sue's shirt and off, she said, "Don't keep this beauties hidden, let us see your tits, Mom." Obviously, I'd seen Sue topless before. She has the kind of breasts that, if you've seen them once, well, to be honest, you want to see them again and again and again. DD's with just a hint of sag that pronounced, "these beauties are a gift of nature, not the handiwork of a master surgeon." Light brown nipples on alabaster skin begged to be licked and sucked, which is exactly what Britney did. Sue's throaty moans of, "Mmm, baby" made it clear that she was enjoying the attention. Britney only has one mouth, though, which left a beautiful, sexy nipple unattended. I couldn't let that stand, so I joined Britney in pleasuring her Mom.

With Dave pounding away at her pussy and Britney and me sucking her nipples, Sue's body went stiff, then started shuddering. I assumed she was having an orgasm, then she screamed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming, OH FUUUUUCK!" Dave slowed his thrusting to give Sue a moment to recover. It only took Sue a couple of minutes to recover, then she was saying, "Give it to me harder, Dave. Really fuck my brains out, baby. I need to feel you cumming in me!"

After that, Dave stopped holding back. I was shocked that Dave had the stamina to go at it that energetically for so long, and impressed that Sue could not only take it, but wanted more! Sue started crying out, "Oh fuck, baby! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!". Dave followed with a less coherent, "Ungh, ungh, ungh" then grabbed Sue's hips and just stood there twitching. Sue collapsed onto the table and Dave back into his chair. As he caught his breath, he said, "Damn, baby, I love feeling you cum on my cock."

Britney and I got on our knees behind Sue, taking a moment to appreciate the view of Sue's well-used pussy. When the first drops started leaking back out of her, we leaned in to lick them up, making sure not to waste a drop. Britney got the first lick and, with it, a large dollop of her Mom and Dad's mixed cum. Sue still had a large blob of delicious cream for me, too. Britney and I took turns licking until Sue was clean.

I remembered that Dave's cock was coated in Sue's cum, and decided to fix that. As I ran my tongue along Dave's shaft, his cock started twitching. By the time I finished, he was rock hard again. Looking up at Dave, with his cock in my hands, I asked, "may I?" From behind, I heard Sue answer, "I'm sure my beloved would love to feel your talented mouth, sweetheart." Dave just smiled and nodded. I think his brain may have been temporarily broken.

I started by lightly kissing the head of Dave's cock, then took him into my mouth. I alternated between sucking gently and licking. With as much of Dave in my mouth as I could comfortably take, over half of his shaft was left out. With one hand, I started stroking his shaft with my fingertips. After a few minutes, I stopped and had Dave stand up, but didn't tell him why.

While Dave was getting up out of his chair, I took the opportunity to take a quick glance behind me to see what Sue and Britney were up to. As I suspected from the sounds that I had heard, they were making out and fingering each other enthusiastically. I wished that I had eyes in the back of my head, so that I could watch them playing while I sucked Dave's cock, but I'd have to settle for listening to them and imagining.

I took Dave back in my mouth and started bobbing while stroking his shaft. Between what I was doing to him and what he was watching Britney and Sue do to each other, Dave didn't last long. Ever the gentleman, Dave gave me ample warning that he was about to cum. I pulled back a little and opened my mouth, still stroking Dave and running my tongue along the bottom of his head. With a loud grunt, Dave shot his load and I happily accepted it. I smiled up at Dave and swallowed.

"Fuck, that was amazing, Stephanie," Dave said, smiling down at me and stroking my hair. Looking up at Dave, I saw the man that Brian would become. Brian, my first love. Brian, who found someone he'd rather have than me. I fought as hard as I could, but the tears still welled up in my eyes as my heart broke again. I think Dave understood what was bothering me, because he didn't say anything, just gathered me up in his big, strong arms and held me close.

The situation was absurd. Dave standing there with his pants around his ankles, holding me as I stood there in just my panties with tears streaming down my face. Britney and Sue behind us, making out and fingering each other. In that strange, beautiful moment, Dave felt more like a father than a fuck-buddy. If my heart wasn't breaking, I probably would have chuckled at the oddity of it all.

Sue brought her daughter to a very noisy climax and the sounds of her orgasm brought the moment to an end. The absurdity of the situation hit me, and I had that chuckle after all. I thanked everyone for a wonderful evening, got dressed and they all kissed me goodnight.

When I got home, it was well into the evening and Mom was waiting for me in a short, silky nightie. Mom pulled me in for a deep kiss, wrapping her arms around my waist. I could feel the warmth radiating from Mom and feel as her breathing sped up. I loved the feeling of Mom's sexy body pressed against mine. Mom finally broke the kiss. "How was your day, baby?"

"Do you want the PG-13 rated version or the NC-17 director's cut?"

Mom grabbed my ass. "I want every naughty detail, baby."

"Then let's go to bed where we can get a bit more comfortable."

Mom arranged the pillows on the bed while I took my clothes off. I sat on the bed, leaning back against the pillows and spread my legs. Mom slipped out of her nightie, then sat between my legs and leaned back against me. I spoke softly into Mom's ear, sharing the mundane details of the day's beginning. As I did, I stroked Mom's arms, legs, tummy and chest, caressing all of the places where it feels good to be touched, while avoiding her most sensitive spots. For now, I just wanted Mom nice and relaxed.

By the time I got to Britney and I heading back to her home, Mom was putty in my hands, making quiet, contented sounds. I decided it was time to shift from relaxing her to getting her aroused. The way I was touching Mom became more explicitly sexual as I told her about the fun Britney and I had in her bedroom. I teased Mom, lightly pinching and pulling her nipples and letting my hand slide up further on her inner thigh, lightly brushing against her outer labia. I shared with Mom every exquisite detail of how it felt to have Britney's tongue exploring the depths of my pussy, the amazing sensations of her mouth sucking on my clit, and the taste the sweet nectar of her cum.

I skipped our discussion about Dave's birthday; that could wait for later. I jumped straight to Sue walking in on us to invite us to dinner. I slid my hand up to run my finger up and down between the lips of Mom's pussy as I told her that Britney and I only wore panties to dinner with Sue and Dave. Mom was so fucking wet and I loved it! It was all I could do to hold back and not start fucking her, but I wanted to tease her a bit more.

When I got to the part where Dave fucked Sue, I curled a finger and slipped it into Mom's tight pussy. Mom was so hot and wet, the teasing was definitely having the desired effect. Mom moaned loudly when I told her about Britney pulling her Mom's shirt up so we could suck her tits. I slipped another finger into Mom as I told her about how we ate Dave's cum from Sue's pussy. Mom was breathing really hard and squeezing my thighs now.

I whispered into Mom's ear, "Are you enjoying this, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby, oh fuck yes!"

I kissed behind Mom's ear, then kissed the back of her neck before returning to my story. Mom was twitching as I told her about Britney and Sue playing with each other while I sucked Dave's cock. I could tell Mom wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. For obvious reasons, I skipped the part where I broke down crying and jumped straight to heading home.

"And just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, I got home to find the sexiest woman alive waiting for me. Better still, she let me play with her hot little pussy." The next part, I whispered breathily, "And now I want to make her cum. Is that what you want, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby, I want it so bad."

"You want your baby girl to make you cum?

"Yes, baby, please make Mommy cum!"

I moved my other hand down to stroke Mom's clit while I fingered her hard. Mom gasped as her back arched hard. Her pussy squeezed my fingers rhythmically as her cum flowed to coat my hand. Fuck I love making Mom cum! I licked my hand clean and held Mom close as she recovered. It felt so nice holding Mom like this that I could've happily spent the rest of my days like that. Mom had other ideas, though, and her idea was a great one. She slid down, turned around and started eating my pussy.

The next morning, I told Mom that Britney wanted us to help celebrate Dave's birthday. She said, "Dave's a wonderful man and I'd love to help celebrate his birthday. What did Britney have in mind?"

"She wants to let Dave watch as she has a foursome with her Mom, you, and me."

"I adore Sue and Dave, but I'm not sure about letting anyone see us together."

"It's ok, Mom, we can play it by ear. If you're not comfortable letting anyone else watch us playing, we can play with Britney and Sue."

"Ok, let's have Sue and Britney over for brunch. We'll discuss what they've got planned and decide where to go from there."

Sue and Britney came over for brunch on Sunday. We had french toast, salmon, bagels, and mimosas. Lots of mimosas. Conversation was light and pleasant; just catching up and general chit-chat. Once we had a few drinks in us, we grew a bit more... flirtatious.

"So, Dave's birthday's coming up soon, isn't it?"

"Yeah, his 50th."

"Got anything special planned?"

"Actually, I did have something in mind. We'd like you and Steph to join Britney and me for some more intimate fun than we can have in a larger crowd."

"Are you implying that Steph and I would commit incest?"

"If you want to, you'd be welcome to enjoy Steph without judgment. No pressure, though, we just want everyone to have fun. I hope you won't be too scandalized if Britney and I play, though. I don't get to see my baby girl nearly as much as I'd like."

"So you and Britney...?"

In lieu of an answer, Sue leaned over and kissed Britney. Fuck that was hot, and it seemed to set Mom's mind at rest. We discussed our plans and prepared to set them in motion.

Shortly after noon on Dave's birthday, Britney came by to pick Mom and me up. We rode with her so that Dave wouldn't see our car in the driveway. We quickly got ready and hid in Britney's room with her. We heard the shower start, then Sue slipped into Britney's room to get ready, then we all went downstairs.

A few minutes later, Dave came down in just a pair of silk boxers. Dave stopped dead in his tracks when he saw us. We were all standing side-by-side in hot lingerie. To my left was Mom, in black lingerie, I was in white, to my right was Britney wearing a cornflower blue bra and panty set and to her right was Sue in a gorgeous royal blue set.

Sue broke away to lead Dave to a chair and had him sit down. Rubbing Dave's crotch through his shorts, she said, "Ok, love, we're going to play and you can watch, but you're not allowed to touch. And that includes yourself. I know it'll be tough, but I have faith that you can do it."

Britney added, "And if you're a good boy, Daddy, we'll give you a treat."

Mom swept me up in her arms as Sue returned to Britney's open arms. Mom's lips met mine and they were so soft and sweet. Then she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I know that I probably sound like a broken record, but fuck, I love the feeling of Mom's skin against mine.

When we came up for air, I looked to the side and saw that Sue had her back to Britney, reaching back to rest her hand on the back of Britney's neck. Britney was busy fondling her Mom's tits with one hand and the other was down the front of Sue's panties. Sue was moaning loudly as she ground against Britney.

Mom whispered into my ear, "are you sure you want to do this?"

I had mixed emotions. On the one hand, I was nervous about anyone other than grandma seeing Mom and me having sex. On the other hand, making out with Mom had me so horny that I'd have considered fucking her on the 50 yard line at the Superbowl. In the end, horniness won and I nodded yes.

Mom rearranged us so that she was behind me and I was facing Dave. She kissed the back of my neck as she unclasped my bra. Mom's hands slipped up and under my bra to cup my breasts. I let my bra drop, teasing Dave with Mom's provided hand-bra. I turned to face Mom and squatted to pull her panties down, pausing to place a kiss on her mound of Venus. I stood up and removed Mom's bra, then we turned again so that Mom's back was facing Dave. Mom spread her legs and bent at the waist, displaying herself lewdly, as she bent to take my panties off.

12