Fangs and Freeways

Story Info
Leaving Alaska, Jason is saved by a muscular wolf trucker.
3.7k words
4.69
9.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
329 Followers

Author's note: The following fiction contains anthropomorphic creatures and includes content related to furry culture. If you're uncomfortable with stories featuring characters with animal-like characteristics and behaviours, please look elsewhere.

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER EIGHTEEN.

***

The harsh cold sapped Jason's strength as he trudged along the icy road. His thirty-year-old car had finally broken down a mile back, and with no alternative, he was forced to walk through the harsh Alaskan cold to the nearest gas station. That, however, could have been miles away.

He had a small family up north but wanted to travel down for work. He had finished his degree online and was finally hoping to join the real world. His family protested, of course, trying to remind him that humans should stick together. Alaska had the highest concentration of humans in the world. Overall, though, they made up a meager one percent of the global population.

With the road as his guide, he marched onwards, hoping that sometime soon a car would pass him and give him a lift. He tried not to consider the fact that they might just ignore him entirely. He was certain that if no one were to pick him up in the next couple of hours, frostbite would set in.

The darkness made it hard to see where he was going. His phone was long dead, so he couldn't even use it as a flashlight. As he walked, he felt something illuminate his being, as if the skies above had parted and the sun was shining down on him. He turned around and saw the next best thing, a truck.

Jason quickly started waving it down, praying it would not only see him but stop to save him. The truck blared its horn as if to acknowledge him and began to slow down as it approached. Jason, shivering, jogged to the driver's window and peered up, unable to see through the dark-tinted window. The window, however, began to lower, and the driver was revealed to not be human at all, but rather an imposing wolf humanoid. He had broad shoulders and a piercing white coat. But his sly grin and trucker hat gave him an aura of hospitality.

"Was that your car back there? Good thing I found ya. Need a lift?" The stranger asked in a deep voice.

Jason hesitated. After all, he grew up surrounded by his own kind. He had seen other species before, but had never been this close to them. Most of his interactions came from the internet. But with the cold eating away at his spirit, he saw he had little choice.

"Y-y-yes. Thank y-y-you," Jason said with chattering teeth.

The mysterious wolf unlocked the passenger side door and swung it open. Jason could hardly lift himself up off the ground and into the warm confines of the truck. The temperature difference was instantly noticeable, and the ear-piercing winds finally ceased as Jason shut the door behind him. He held his hands to the vents, trying to regain feeling in the tips of his fingers.

The wolf looked over to him and chuckled. "You'll be alright bud; give it a few minutes."

Jason looked around the truck cabin as he warmed up. It was quite spacious, most likely due to the sheer size of the driver. The wolf's body dwarfed his own in every way, and he estimated that he was likely over seven feet tall. Jason thought he seemed quite muscular for someone who spent most of the day sitting down. Then again, Jason did notice the slight gut that protruded from his shirt.

"So, you got a name, kid?" the wolf asked, lighting up a cigarette as he did.

"I-It's Jason," he replied, trying his best to hide the shivers.

"Well, nice to meet ya Jason. Name's Marco," he said, sticking his hand out towards Jason. He reached out and gripped it, feeling his strong hand squeeze his own much tighter than he expected. Jason felt a strange sense of comfort at the interaction.

"Nearest stations are a full day's drive from here. You best think about who you're going to call when I drop you off," Marco explained, starting up the truck and pulling back onto the road. His cigarette was still dangling from his lips, and his face was illuminated by the soft orange glow.

Jason slumped in his seat. The night had taken its toll on him. And now he was in a truck with a total stranger. Let alone a wolf.

"Gotta say, I don't see many humans leaving the towns up north. Are you hoping to make it big in the cities?" Marco asked, keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

"I've got approval for a rental in Seattle. But to afford it, I had to drive instead of getting a plane like everyone else."

"Tough break, kid. Though, if you make it, you'll be real popular in the city."

Jason was surprised by the wolf's words.

"Why do you say that?"

"A lot of folk down south find humans... exotic," Marco replied, staring back out of the corner of his eye as he did.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked, trying not to let his uneasiness show.

"Well, the majority of the human population is up north. Down south, most folk only get a glimpse of humans online."

"So?" Jason replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... there's a lot of people down south that will want to jump you."

"Jump me?" Jason asked, confused by the suggestion.

"Well, fuck you, to be more specific."

Jason felt his face flush at the comment. He had spent some time online with other species. He surely thought Marco was exaggerating.

"Humans are rare, so the people that like 'em really like 'em. And don't waste a chance to get close to one." Marco explained as his hand reached across to stroke Jason's thigh.

Jason's heart began to race; his mind was in a frenzy, and his face was burning red. Could this have been the real reason why his parents didn't want him to leave the comfort of their town?

"B-But I'm a male human!" Jason stammered.

"It doesn't matter much to me," Marco replied, grinning ear to ear back at Jason.

"Here's the deal. If you want a ride, you've gotta give me the full... human experience."

Jason's breathing was heavy, and his head was spinning. What was he supposed to do? He didn't want to go back into the cold.

"W-What do I need to do?" he asked timidly. Marco took his hand off Jason's thigh and pointed toward his leather belt.

"How about a handy? Do a good job, and you'll earn a few miles."

Jason looked down at the wolf's belt and noticed the bulge growing in his jeans. His cock was already starting to grow and press against his zipper. He sighed and leaned over to get this over with. Marco spread his thighs apart, keeping his eyes on the road as he did.

Jason undid his belt and pulled his jeans and briefs down just enough to release his cock. It sprung out and loudly slapped against the fabric of Marco's shirt. Jason's jaw nearly hit the floor. It was huge. There was a large red knot at the base, accompanied by two apple-sized balls. The sheer length was almost the size of Jason's forearm. He felt emasculated by the sight alone; his own penis was just a few modest inches compared to what throbbed before him.

"It's been like that since I picked you up," Marco chuckled, lifting his thighs towards Jason as if egging him on to proceed.

Jason bit his lip before taking the plunge, reaching his hand out, and grasping the massive rod. He felt his own heart race. Was this really exciting him? Marco's cock was like an industrial heater; just holding it was making Jason feel like his body was alight. The blazing cold outside was now the last thing on his mind.

He started sliding his hand up and down Marco's cock, trying his best to cover as much of his shaft as possible. After a minute or so, he saw some precum trickle down and coat his hand. The smell was filling the cabin, and it was making Jason light-headed. It was so raw, so primal.

Marco's hand reached back down and landed on the back of Jason's neck, rubbing him affectionately. He had never felt the touch of someone so large and so rough. Jason instinctually leaned against Marco, with his head resting on his large bicep to better support himself. Suddenly, he felt the furry arm wrap around his body and hold him close.

Marco growled in pleasure, feeling almost possessive of Jason. Jason was now wedged under his arm, and his face was just a few inches from his armpit. The wolf's musk mixed with the cigarette smoke should have repulsed him, but instead it made his mind go blank and his pants go tight.

Jason kept pumping away, feeling Marco's hot breath grow heavier and more frequent. He felt his cock swell as the precum coated the entire length of his shaft.

"Just like that, kid. Keep it up," Marco whispered between breaths.

Jason felt the arm pull him closer, and the scent of the wolf's pit filled his nose. It was the most masculine and primal thing he had ever smelled. There was no resistance left in Jason; he had been fully intoxicated by Marco's body.

He felt the cock swell in his hands. The knot began to expand, and the shaft thickened. He was close.

"Hand me that spare shirt on the floor there."

Jason reached down without breaking eye contact and grabbed the first thing he felt, and without hesitation, Marco took the shirt from his hand and placed it over his cock. He continued to growl as Jason started stroking him with both hands, eager to make this stud blow his load.

Jason watched in amazement as the wolf's cock swelled to an impossible size. With his hands wrapped around his cock, he could feel it throb and pulse before finally erupting a tsunami of spunk into the shirt. Unfortunately for the two, the shirt did very little to catch all of the cum. Much of it splattered out onto Marco's stomach, and the rest dripped down and coated Jason's hands.

Jason stared in awe, his mind racing. What had he done? How did he become this person? Marco's cock continued to spurt and coat the two of them for what felt like an eternity. Until finally, he was released from Marco's grip and able to wipe his hands clean with another shirt he found.

Marco tucked his cock away and lit another cigarette. Jason said nothing as he leaned back on the chair and tried to get some well-deserved shut-eye. It was only around this time that he noticed that his own briefs felt wet and sticky. But he decided to ignore it, too tired to care.

***

Jason awoke to the truck still humming along through Canada. Marco was still, surprisingly, awake and very alert, sipping on a coffee he had brought with him in a thermostat. Jason looked down and noticed Marco had bothered to pour him a cup as well as give him half of his roll.

Jason thanked him, and the two sat quiet for the morning. Jason gazed out the window, taking in the wonderful views. Truthfully, his mind was still racing about last night. Marco had never looked at a human male before and felt a hint of attraction. But something about Marco was making his heart flutter like a schoolgirl.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt Marco's large hand fall onto his thigh and grab him gently. Jason flinched but didn't pull back at his touch.

"Hey now, it's alright. I'm not gonna bite ya," Marco chuckled, incidentally showing off his fangs as he did.

"I-It's... it's okay," Jason stammered.

"I could, uh, use some roadhead to keep me awake," Marco replied, squeezing Jason's thigh as he did.

Jason gulped but felt urged to indulge Marco's wish. As he leaned over, however, Marco stopped him.

"Hang on, pup. How about yous crouch on the floor between my legs? Plenty of room there for someone as small as you," Marco coyly ordered. Jason looked down, and he was right. This cabin had an extra-roomy floor built for large creatures like Marco. It was so large, in fact, that Jason felt like if he were driving, he wouldn't be able to push the gas pedals or the brakes.

With some careful maneuvering, Jason was now crouched down in between Marco's thighs. Marco helped lower his jeans, and he kicked them off to the side. Marco was still soft, meaning his cock was still retracted and only a small red tip protruded.

"Give me a tongue bath; that ought to wake me up down there," Jason commanded, grabbing the back of Jason's head and pressing it against his crotch. His face was smothered in the musky stench of his balls. His armpit was nothing compared to this. He could even smell the aftermath of his cum still lingering in the air. All of it made Jason's mind go blank as he stuck out his tongue and began mindlessly running it up and down Marco's fat balls.

"Mmmf... that's the way," Marco groaned, running his fingers through Jason's hair as he worshipped each of his testes. He would suck each into his mouth and pull back, causing them to loudly pop out. Jason was in heaven. His own hand had unashamedly found its way into his briefs and began tugging on his cock as he lapped at his balls. It didn't matter to him anymore if this was a man or even a non-human. His body yearned to be his. He was his.

Marco's cock was now slowly unsheathing itself for Jason, standing tall and resting over his head. He wasted no time sliding his tongue up and circling the tip. Only to bring it back down and make out with each of his large knots, stroking Marco's cock with both hands as he did.

"Fuck. That's a good human... You're all so submissive for real dicks," Marco exclaimed, holding the base of his cock and slapping the length against Jason's lips, then pushing it against his nostrils.

"I... I can't help it... daddy..." Jason mumbled in a whiny, feminine voice. He didn't mean to call Marco that. To him, it just felt natural. In truth, Marco's musk was full of pheromones that were overpowering to Jason. While most humans wouldn't be affected, they bought out traits in Jason that were deeply suppressed. However, neither of the two knew about that or really even cared.

"Show me those pearly white blunt fangs, then," Marco growled.

Jason obliged, opening his mouth and gazing up at the beast before him. Before moving his lips around the head of his cock and taking it to the back of his throat, which was hardly half of Marco's full size. Once he was there, he felt Marco's thighs tighten around his face and smush him there in place. With Jason's legs holding him, all he could do was lash at his cock with his tongue. The more he pressed on his throat, the more he felt the urge to choke and gag, but the fact his dick wasn't moving meant he was quickly becoming accustomed to it at the same time.

This, in turn, meant Marco could force more of his cock down his throat. This process repeated for about an hour. Very, very slowly, Marco's cock stayed wedged inside Jason's throat. Drip-feeding him a steady supply of precum. Jason, thankfully, could still breathe somehow despite the abuse. He kept himself from cumming in his pants, refusing to do so until he had satisfied his new friend.

Jason felt Marco's cock wedge itself further into his throat until, finally, both knots were pressing against his lips. His jaw would nearly dislocate itself if he tried to take that too.

"Mmf finally. You ready down there?" Marco asked, not taking his eyes off the road as he took another long drag on his cigarette. Jason simply let out a groan in response. It could have meant anything, but Marco took it as a sign.

Marco quickly pulled over to the side of the road. Once he pulled the handbrake up, he grabbed Jason's hair with both hands and began using his mouth as a fleshlight. The entire enormous length of his cock comically sank in and out of his throat. Wet gasping sounds filled the cabin as Jason held onto Marco's huge thighs for dear life. His vision went hazy; he felt himself barely holding onto consciousness. Jason's hips bucked, and without warning, he came in his pants despite holding back for so long.

With one loud final grunt, Marco heaved his entire weight forward and slammed Jason's face into his crotch, and with a loud pop, his knot disappeared inside his mouth. Marco's eyes grew wide, and he suddenly felt a gush of warm liquid start to fill his stomach. There was so much that it was making his belly start to expand. It got to a point where it forcefully ejected Marco's massive rod from his mouth.

Jason coughed up a cum puddle on the ground beneath him, but Marco was not done. Still cumming, he forced Jason's head back and began shooting large piping ropes across his cute face. Cum dribbled down Jason's chin as he resigned himself to being his cum rag before finally passing out.

***

By the time Jason awoke, he was back in his seat and no worse for wear. He was wearing a jumper that was too big for him and functioned more like a blanket than anything else. Marco had done away with his pants and briefs too. He yawned and stretched his arms out. Marco was still driving, and it seemed that they were more than halfway through their journey together.

"Hey there sunshine, hope I wasn't too rough on ya?" Marco asked, glancing over and giving him a toothy grin.

"Uh... no. It's fine, I guess," Jason mumbled, wiping what he hoped was just spit from the corner of his mouth.

As he adjusted in his seat, he felt immense pressure on his backside, like something was inside him. It caused him to jolt and let out a sharp moan.

"Don't worry about that, kid. It's just a buttplug, should get you nice and ready for later," Marco chuckled.

Jason, at first, could only whimper in response. He lifted up the jumper and was able to get his hands on his soft, pale butt to inspect if he was telling the truth. And sure enough, he felt a metal base protruding from his hole.

"B-but I can't fit your dick in me! A handjob is one thing, b-but that's too far!"

"Tell you what, kid, if you can take that thing out on your own and you still don't want to fuck, I'll drive you the rest of the way for free," Marco explained.

Jason nodded and wasted no time hitching up the jumper, so his bare legs and waist were now exposed. For some reason, he felt beyond feeling shy about his body in front of Marco. His hands found the plug and began tugging and pushing it out of his hole. But the sheer size meant it was no easy feat.

He pushed and tugged, but it seems the more he pulled, the more it stayed firm in his body. All the clenching was causing it to stir his insides. He felt his cock twitch as it bullied his prostate to no end. Marco watched out of the corner of his eye, grinning ear to ear.

Jason whimpered as he kept pulling; he even resorted to putting his legs up on the dashboard and spreading himself to get better leverage. It seemed to do the trick, as he felt the entrance of his ass begin to open up. The pressure kept climbing, and climbing, and climbing until finally he felt the widest portion of the plug escape his rear.

The relief, however, was overpowering, and he felt himself succumb to a dry orgasm as it slid out of his ass and onto the floor. He let out a girly moan as his cock twitched on his stomach helplessly. He came with none of the relief and was left laying on his back, drenched in sweat, with a slightly gaped ass.

With his mind racing, he looked over at Marco, whose pants were now down and his cock fully unsheathed and rock hard. Jason's eyes widened, and he felt a sudden urge to fill that void inside him. He needed him. Desperately.

Marco watched in silence as Jason debated internally what he truly wanted. Then, without being prompted, he began to crawl over to Marcos lap. Marco didn't mind, and he let him hug his chest and plant his feet around his waist, allowing the tip of Marco's cock to probe his entrance. Jason buried his face in pecs, inhaling the overpowering scent. It was enough to send his mind into a frenzy, and like that, the strength in his legs gave way, and he let himself be impaled on Marco's cock.

From here, the ride was a blur. Each bump in the road caused Marco's cock to shoot up deeper inside his body. Hours passed, and every so often Marco would hilt into Jason and deposit another creamy load. Jason would only whine in response, feeling his own cock twitch in a hands-free surrender. A larger pothole forced the knot into Jason, which made him squeal in delight.

Areoki
Areoki
329 Followers
12