Fanny Needs a Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HuckPilgrim
HuckPilgrim
438 Followers

He spreads her legs apart, putting his head down there where she just wet. He takes the folds of her vagina into his mouth. He rubs his tongue up and down her slit. Pushing her knees toward her chest, he licks her ass crack. No one has ever kissed her in these places before. Taking the jar, he smears Vaseline between her legs. He glops it onto her vaginal opening and her asshole. He smears another glob onto his penis. Pressing his cockhead against her cunt, he leans forward and suddenly his cock is deep inside her.

He gasps noisily.

It's the closest he has come to speaking to her since he tied her to the bed. He wipes his hand on her thigh, then takes a shoulder in either hand. He has penetrated her, but she focuses on the fact that he cleaned his hand on her thigh. Her skin is wet and sticky with the excess grease. Why would he do that? He rests on top of her, letting her take his full body weight.

He starts fucking and it's very physical. He jerks his hips, pulls her shoulders, and grinds his cock into her all at the same time. He grunts with effort. She receives his thrusts. He finishes in just a few seconds. He abruptly stops, his body tight. He sighs, muscles relaxing.

She realizes he is coming inside her. Looking at the wall, she waits for him to finish.

He takes her chin in his hand, sending his tongue deep into her mouth. He licks her neck. Her face. His hands explore her body. He is not petting her, but violating her, using his hands to rudely explore every inch of her nubile pink flesh. He takes an ass cheek in his hand, squeezing it. He licks her armpit, her nipples. His fist crushes her breast.

Soon he is hard again, his cock swelling inside her.

He rises on the cot, pushing her knees to her chest. His cock slips from her cunt. Reaching between his legs, he targets her asshole. She mewls, tugging her wrists against the bonds. Clenching her ass cheeks, she tries to hold him off, but it's hopeless. His cock slides effortlessly into her well-greased hole.

He rests, breathing heavily.

Her ass is completely filled with cock. He pulls it out and it feels like a bowel movement to her. He reverses direction, pushing back inside, sliding deep into her again. He repeats this stroke, slowly. Methodically. He is satisfying himself. She realizes all his groping and licking and coupling isn't meant to provide her with any satisfaction. She is just a vessel. A hole. His erection lasts longer this time because he has already come. She receives more of his thrusts. This time, in her ass. Slut. Little fucking slut.

Finally he grunts a release. When he pulls out, his semen seeps from her asshole.

He takes pictures of her.

He has another drink, then puts the bottle away. Taking a glob of Vaseline, he smears it on her cunt. He rubs his slippery fingers against her clitoris. She whimpers a protest, raising her hips.

"That's a girl," he says, meeting her eyes.

She feels a swell of gratitude because he addressed her, then she feels ashamed for feeling that way, but not so ashamed that she is willing to turn away. Validation is the thing she needs most right now. She squeezes her thighs together to prevent his hand from rubbing her, but it's no use. He is going to make her orgasm. He puts his palm on her head. They gaze into one another's eyes, one of his hands on her head, the other rubbing between her legs. The grease makes his fingers feel slippery and good. Her breathing quickens. She opens her mouth, trying her best not to make any noise.

Her orgasm is suddenly upon her, satisfying and intense.

When she finishes, he sits on the cot. He wipes his hands on a towel, then begins unbinding her legs, working in silence. He frees one leg, then the other. After her legs, he gets dressed. When he is ready, he reaches for her wrists, working on the knot.

As soon as her hands are free, she rises on the cot.

He stands, hands on his hips, and watches her dress. He gets the bottle and pours himself another drink. She puts her breasts into the cups, then snaps her bra into place. Pulls her shirt down. She steps into her panties, tugging them up her thighs. Leggings next. As she is tying her shoes, he sits next to her on the cot. Leaning towards her, he shows her his phone, the pictures.

"Look," he says.

She doesn't want to see, but she can't resist. Taking the phone, she swipes one of the pictures. It's her, cheeks flushed. Cum leaking from her bottom. Seeing this image makes her stomach drop. Another shows her on the cot, legs lashed together, knees spread obscenely. A puddle below.

There are dozens more.

He takes the phone, slipping it into his pants.

She wants to say something, but she's not sure what. She narrows her eyes, searching. He stands, takes the bottle and puts it away. He meets her gaze. His eyes are cold and blue and watery. She fidgets on the cot, her bottom moist. It could be his cum, or maybe her urine.

Her throat constricts.

"Clean this up," he says, waving his finger.

"Yes," she whispers. "...Father."

***

Fanny doesn't tell anyone about Father Harris.

She doesn't tell anyone anything. She doesn't talk about Joe Murphy, the cocks she sucked, or what a big fucking slut she is.

She resolves to stop sucking cocks, but of course she doesn't. She makes it through a week, but then she sucks off a boy at a baseball game. Soon she is sucking so much cock that her friends avoid her.

Tammy stops calling.

Fanny is trying to stay away from Joe Murphy so she is okay with Tammy not calling. Fanny knows Father Harris fucked her without permission, but she doesn't think about what he did in terms of rape. Instead, she thinks of herself as a big fucking slut. She tells herself she must never suck Joe Murphy's cock again. She continues to see Father Harris for confession, but now their relationship is different. She stops confessing certain sins.

Nothing more about impurity or fornication.

Nothing about desire.

He doesn't press her on her the changes. When he sees her at the church, he is cordial. Aloof. If anything, he becomes standoffish with her. His indifference reinforces her thinking that she is a slut. Immoral. Sometimes if she is high, she thinks about Mr. Murphy holding her head, whispering that she is a good little girl as he comes in her mouth. Other times, if she is very drunk, she imagines Father Harris's blue eyes. These thoughts make her feel bad in the morning, when she is sober, but she can't stop them from popping into her mind.

She goes to a concert with her new friends.

She is high on ecstasy and meets Tammy and Joe Murphy. Tammy avoids Fanny, which makes Fanny feel resentful. She finds Joe up in a balcony, sitting all alone. She flirts with him, but he is reserved. She has to really throw herself at him, but she doesn't mind doing that because of the way Tammy is acting. Fanny sits on his lap, letting her tits graze his chest. She reminds him about the night he took her home, offering to be her daddy. She "accidentally" touches his cock. She apologizes, then touches it again. He unzips his fly. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she puts his cock in her mouth.

"Daddy!" Tammy says.

Fanny looks up to find Tammy standing in the aisle.

The next day is perfect agony for Fanny. Later that night, she gets drunk and lets two boys use her. She wakes up filled with remorse.

That Saturday Fanny goes to confession, her stomach in knots. She blanks her mind to bolster her courage, but it doesn't work. She keeps seeing Father Harris's cold wet eyes. She keeps remembering his slippery fingers between her legs. Joe Murphy steps out of the confessional.

Her stomach drops.

Her eyes meet Joe's, but he quickly looks away. She considers leaving, but then Father Harris appears.

He sees Fanny, his eyes betraying nothing.

He puts his hand on Joe's shoulder, speaking in whispers. Joe leaves, and Father Harris turns to her. She takes his hands in hers, tears streaming down her face. She has to stand on her toes to put her lips near his ear. She wants to tell him that she is a slut. A little fucking slut. She has been withholding from him. She has been sinning, impure thoughts and deeds. Fornicating. Sucking cocks. Fucking. He waits for her to speak, head bent.

It's all so much. It's all so big. She is in so much trouble. She doesn't know how to put it into words and begins to sniffle. He raises his back, but she clutches his arm. "Father," she whispers.

He looks into her face, his eyes clear and blue.

He squeezes her hand.

She goes and kneels at the back of the church, same place as before. She prepares herself for what he will soon give her. She's not really happy, but she's not unhappy either. She's excited, like an addict ready to fix. It's going to take a few hours for him to finish with the others. But that's fine. She will wait for him on her knees. She will talk to no one. When he finishes, he will come for her. And then he will take her downstairs.

She counts on him to give her all that she requires.

Fanny needs a father.



Author's note: Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, give it a FIVE. Anything lower doesn't help. If you're up for comments, I absolutely love to read what people think about the work. Know in advance that I just delete scoldy posts, trolling, or anything about contest themes and scores. Good luck fellow writers!

HuckPilgrim
HuckPilgrim
438 Followers
12