Fantasies and Erotic Dreams Pt. 01

Story Info
Beasties go hump in the night.
4.4k words
3.83
1.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

FANTASIES AND EROTIC DREAMS

During the first four years of their marriage, Gene and Joan Lindgren lived in an apartment building across from the high school, because of a shortage of housing in the small college town. Both were poor when they met at their first jobs teaching in the local college. They had student debts, but nothing as obscenely unjust as in the 21st century. The lack of privacy and being prohibited from having a dog were too restrictive. The chance to rent a cottage eight miles north of town on the river seemed liberating.

Its 600 square feet made another kind of confinement. Of the two small bedrooms, they being teachers, filled one with their books and a desk. Attractions were the kitchen open to a dining area, cupboards and a room divider of knotty pine made by a local carpenter, and lots of windows facing the river.

Gene's most impressive first impression of Joan was how much woman she packed into a petite frame: short, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5', big breasts, a plump ass and nice legs. Gene had brown hair, blue eyes and was 5' 8" 150 lbs. and had what one woman friend called a "bedroom voice."

One of Joan's habits dismayed him. He didn't fully realize until after their marriage her consumption and seeming tolerance for hard liquor. She had suffered since childhood from anxiety about getting enough sleep. Teaching and departmental politics stressed her. After returning from school, she would want to relax by taking her bra off and settling down with a Canadian Club and ginger ale, or vodka and kalua. Gene liked a glass of wine with supper, and so did Joan.

After supper, she would have another three or four double whiskey and ginger ales or two or three vodka (Smirnoff 100 proof) and kalua. By 8:30 or 9 o'clock, Joan was ready to sleep them off. About three hours later, she would get up, prepare for bed, and take a sleeping pill.

Gene was a night owl. He worried about his wife's drinking. He resented the loss of her company so early and became concerned about the weight she was gaining. Still, she became more voluptuous. Her breasts grew from filling C-cups to D-cups. Her tits, ass and hips balanced each other, and their circumferences still were larger than her belly.

Joan still looked exciting in the sexy photos he took of her. Across the road was a wooded field, where they would walk. Gene photographed Joan while she walked and stripped. He carried a thick blanket. Under the long limb of a bur oak, Joan would pose nude. Gene told her to lie on the blanket for full-length poses and to sit with her legs spread to show her cunt. Then, he would lay her on the blanket and fuck her. He half hoped that a man would see them, approach and stroke his cock for her.

"What would you do if a man came along and began watching us?"

"I don't know. What would you like me to do?"

"Suppose he took his cock out and had a hardon for you, would you be excited to let him watch?"

"As a fantasy, it excites me a lot! Would you really like for another man to see me naked and watch me having sex?"

"I think it would be so exciting that I wouldn't want to stop, until I'd cum!"

"What if he came close enough to feel me up? What if he wanted to take his turn fucking me?"

"It's very exciting fantasy. I wonder if we'd be carried away with excitement."

"You think you'd like to watch another man fuck me! I might be excited enough to let him watch, but I don't think I'd let him fuck me."

During the first year of their marriage, they became friends with Jack Osbert, who taught in another department but whose office was in the same building on the same floor. Gene and Jack were both writers and wrote poetry as well as prose. Jack's wife was not on the faculty. They all met at a lecture. Pat was about 5' 4" with short, light brown hair, a pleasant face, and a figure she mostly concealed by loose slacks, despite the fashion for short skirts. All Gene could tell was that her weight was healthy and her breasts were no more than B-cup.

Jack invited Gene to have coffee at MacDonald's as a social visit. He began talking about sex. He said that his wife needed marijuana to relax, get excited and have orgasms.

"Pam's orgasms are quite obvious. What are Joan's orgasms like?"

"Joan is a screamer. That was rather a problem when we shared an apartment with another woman teacher."

"The roommate must have gotten excited hearing Joan. Did you make an effort to satisfy her, too?"

"Joan kept me satisfied, almost every day or night. I wouldn't have given Mary the satisfaction of rejecting me."

"We have an open marriage."

"Like the book by that title?"

"Yes. Pam and I both read it. Basically, the theory is that, if a couple feel secure in their marriage, they are much less possessive than couples who do not feel so secure."

"Does this relate to the hippies' "free love," the Esalen Institute, and the movie, "Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice"?

"Yes, but in the film, the couples were good friends but decided not to swap spouses. The idea is for couples to be open about their sexual desires. We agreed to tell each other when we had sex with someone else."

"So have you tested the theory? Have you fucked other women? Has Pam opened her legs to other men?"

"When I was in the Peace Corps in Africa, before I met Pam, I did have sex with an African woman or girl. She may have been 18 or 16. Her body was fully ripened, but her face looked younger. Customary dress was a kind of skirt that wrapped at the hips, leaving them naked above the waist. The native women didn't understand why we white men paid so much attention to their breasts. She helped out at our camp. I'd give her a treat when my care packages arrived, chocolate, scissors, an orange.

One day, she came into my hut as usual, to ask what she might do. This time, she stood straight facing me with one leg forward parting the skirt to expose her chocolate thigh. She cupped her breasts and asked, 'You like?' I smiled and said I liked very much. She let the skirt fall away and turned slowly around. Her body was as beautiful below the waist as above! I stepped up to her. She saw that I was ready to take her, so she climbed onto my bed on her hands and knees for me to mount her! I didn't have a condom handy, but I could not hesitate to accept her invitation. I'd seen the movie, "Tom Jones." What would Tom Jones do, I asked myself? He would gallantly accept any woman's invitation to her bed.

This was before the HIV epidemic. I had difficulty penetrating her, so she motioned for me to move in front of her. She kissed the head of my cock, took several inches into her mouth. I'd never had my cock sucked before, and I've never had it sucked better. I then managed to get up her. She expressed her pleasure by moaning and wiggling her ass on my cock. After I came in her and pulled my cock out, she looked and giggled at how it had shrunk. I pushed her onto her back, got between her legs and caressed her beautiful naked body all over. She saw that I was hard for her again, smiled and nodded approvingly, raised her knees and spread her legs wide for me. She was the fuck of my dreams! Yet, I had to resist addiction to her, because the Corps frowned upon what looked like sexually exploiting the natives we were there to help. I prayed that I hadn't impregnated her! Apparently not.

I told Pam about that. Pam had sex with two guys in college, trying out her appeal, she said. After our marriage, she hasn't seemed to need extramarital stimulation, or she doubts that I would not be jealous if she did. I said I thought I'd be excited and proud that she could excite other men and be excited by them, enough to let them fuck her. I suggested that she might take pride in me, if I made a sexual conquest."

"What did she say?"

"She demurred but said maybe."

"You still didn't say you have had sex with another woman to experiment with open marriage."

Jack looked down and cleared his throat.

"No, I haven't actually tested the theory myself. Like you, I'm reluctant to risk my ego with a refusal."

"Are there any women you know whom you'd like to lay?"

"Umm, yes, there are some. One in particular has the most exciting body and dresses in the sexiest clothes."

"Who? Do I know her?"

"Umm, no offense, but you're married to her!"

"I'll accept that as a compliment to her, but I don't know if I should tell her."

"Do you find Pam attractive sexually?"

"I probably would, if she behaved in a sexy manner. She seems shy. Did she ever dress in a sexier way than now?'

"Oh, yes, miniskirt, low neckline, often no bra. After the birth of our son, however, she settled, as women do, into marriage and became more conservative in how she dressed. Besides, it's different with women. Men usually make the passes."

"And women either catch the pass or knock it down."

"Exactly."

Jack invited the Lindgrens to supper and a tour of their rural home. Pam had dispensed with her customary loose slacks and wore a skirt and blouse. The skirt was just above her knees, and offered occasional glimpses further up for Gene to evaluate: she had good legs. Joan wore a minidress she had sewn from a pattern to suit her. The short sleeves and low neckline were lined with elastic.

After supper with wine, Joan began wanting to remove her bra and have a mixed drink to relax, but that was not possible in the situation. She moved her shoulders about.

Jack asked, "Are your shoulders sore?"

"Yes. This is not the '24-hour bra' they advertise."

"I give Pam massages. She thinks I'm pretty good at it. Would you like me to give your shoulders a try?"

Joan said, "I don't know."

Jack stepped behind her chair at the kitchen table, placed his big hands on her shoulders and began to work her neck and shoulders. His hands were on her bare flesh. Joan made encouraging sounds. He moved the neck of her dress off her shoulders.

Pam and Gene moved to the couch in the living room. Gene noticed that the soft couch caused Pam's skirt to rise several inches up her very nice thighs.

"Your bra seems very tight!"

"Yes, it is! I can hardly wait to take it off when I get home from school!"

"I think your breasts have grown some from when I first saw you."

Joan hesitated and blushed, but she tended to be outspoken.

"Yes, they were Cs and now they're Ds."

"Wow, all to the good--except for the uncomfortable bra, of course. Maybe this will help."

Jack pulled the straps of Joan's bra off her shoulders.

"Does that feel better?"

"Yes, it does."

It also looked better to Jack, because he had revealed even more of her luscious cleavage. Jack wished his wife had big tits for him to play with. He insinuated his long figures over her upper chest to massage it and ventured, led by his hardon, to rub the exposed swell of her breasts. He was spellbound by the look and feel of her big tits.

After several minutes of that, while Pam and Gene were engaged in conversation, Joan said,

"I think that helped. Thank you."

Jack shook himself out of his lustful fantasy of fucking Joan. He hoped his shirt hanging outside his shorts would hide his arousal. After the Lindgrens left, Pam asked,

"Did you have fun with Joan?"

"What?' I was just trying to relieve her pain, as I do for you."

"And was it a pleasure to relieve Joan's pain? I know you like women with big boobs. Hers are quite big and she was showing a generous sample."

"She said it helped and thanked me."

"I had the impression that you were feeling her up and starting to undress her, while Gene and I were distracted on the couch in conversation. Maybe you wanted me to distract the husband while you played with his wife. When I sat down, my skirt did ride up and show more of my legs. Gene seemed to like the view. Maybe you wish I'd worn a shorter skirt to show him more and distract him more while you made out with his wife!"

"Pam, you are exaggerating! I admit that I like looking at Joan's breasts, and it gave me pleasure to touch her bare skin. A little flirting spices up life!"

"Open Marriage, I suppose that's true. I'd have been disappointed if Gene didn't look at my legs when I sat down. He liked what he saw, so I almost wished my skirt were shorter."

Meanwhile, as they drove home, Gene asked,

"Jack seemed to enjoy a chance to get his hands on you. He likes big tits. Did his massage actually help you?"

"He certainly seemed to like mine! It started to help, but when he pulled the straps of my bra down and sneaked his fingers to the tops of my breasts, I began to tense up again. He went from massaging to feeling me up!"

"I'll bet he got a hardon for you!"

"Don't you mind that he was starting to undress me and was feeling my bare breasts?"

"I'm ambivalent: both disturbed and excited."

"Men! Was Pam entertaining you? I noticed she was dressed to show her legs a little for a change."

"I did like what I saw."

"Maybe you and Jack would like to do some wife-swapping!"

About two weeks later, the Lindgrens reciprocated by inviting the Osberts to supper. They all had wine with the meal. Both women wore miniskirts and sleeveless blouses. Pam's blouse buttoned like a shirt. Joan's had a scoop neckline that showed some cleavage, especially if viewed from above by a tall man like Jack.

After supper, Joan made herself a vodka and kalua, knowing it would have to last her until their guests departed. Gene and Jack consulted over the choice of a classical LP and added music to the evening. The Osberts sat on a two-person couch under windows facing the river. The Lindgrens sat on a single bed. There were foam bolsters against the wall, but the bed still required occupants to scoot back to the wall. Joan could not help giving Jack an exciting leg show, sometimes all of the way up to her white bikini panties. The potent drink made her careless. Pam's skirt had ridden halfway up her thighs. She had Gene's attention. Every time she crossed or uncrossed her legs, his eyes were aimed between her thighs. The women were in a tacit competition for male attention. After both sides of the LP had played, the Osberts thanked their hosts and left.

Joan said, "I'm sure you noticed that Pat wore a shorter skirt than last time."

"Maybe you inspired her."

"I think she was competing for attention. You and Jack were the beneficiaries."

"Yes, we had fun!"

During the drive home, Pam observed,

"Joan was showing a lot again, but I guess she couldn't help it much sitting on that bed. I wouldn't have wanted to change places, but I bet you were happy with the arrangements."

"Yes, I was, and I think that Gene enjoyed ogling you, as well."

"That he did, but if you expect us to escalate the competition for your lusts, count me out! I enjoyed Gene's appreciation of my legs, but I really can't compete further with Joan. I haven't the body or the sexiness."

"Do you find Gene attractive, sexually?"

"Yes. If you want another man to fuck me, he'd be high on my list."

About a week later, when Gene had failed to dissuade Joan from having the drink that would send her off to nap, there was a knock on the door. It was dusk of an early July night. The door was at one end of the house and their bedroom was at the other end.

It was Jack.

"I'm sorry. I should have called, but I just remembered you said you had a volume of poetry by Robinson Jeffers that I could borrow."

"Sure, come on in. Would you like a chilled Chardonnay on a hot night?"

"I guess so, thanks. Where's Joan, off to bed already? It's only 8:30!"

"I'm afraid she's gone to nap. I wish she'd drink less and keep me company longer."

"She's taking a nap, not going to bed for the rest of the night?"

"Correct! After she has slept off the drinks, she will get up to get ready for bed. She removes her makeup and applies creams and lotions. Then she takes a sleeping pill."

When they had finished their wine, they rose.

"I see the hall light is on. Our bedroom and library are side-by-side behind louvered doors. I'll just take the glasses into the kitchen and then join you."

Gene walked down the hallway and saw Jack, frozen at the entrance to the bedroom.

"See something you like?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know which doors were which. Then I saw Joan in bed, lying on top of the sheet, on her back, and the only thing she's wearing is a sleep mask! I was mesmerized! Does she usually sleep that way?"

They stepped into the library as Gene turned its light on.

"When the weather is warm, I encourage her to sleep naked. I sleep naked, too. It makes for easier access, if you know what I mean. She also wears earplugs, to shut out all disturbances. By now, she's dead to the world."

Gene found the book for Jack.

"Again, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help looking!"

"It's exciting that you got lucky. Would you like another look, a closer look?"

"I'd love a closer look, if you don't mind!

Gene preceded Jack into the bedroom to reach a lamp on the bureau and adjust it to low, just enough to illuminate Joan's white nakedness. He directed Jack to the near side of the bed, while he went to the far side, where there was just space from the wall for him to get to his side of the bed.

Even lying on her back, Joan's big tits rose firm and moved slightly with her breathing. Both men had hardons for her. Their excitement increased as Gene reached his wife's left thigh to caress the top from her knee to her hip. He smiled at Jack and mouthed the words, "Have a feel!" while nodding toward her right thigh. Jack tentatively gave Joan's creamy thigh a light caress while he tried to see through the luxuriant blonde pubic hair hiding her cunt.

Gene moved to caress the inside of his wife's thigh, from her knee to the juncture of her thigh and cunt. He whispered,

"She's even softer and smoother here!"

Overcome with lust, Jack explored the inside of Joan's right thigh. Her only reaction was to move her legs apart slightly. While stroking her left thigh, Gene occupied his right hand by filling it with his wife's luscious left tit. He nodded for Jack to claim her right tit. Lust led Jack to caress it lightly, then squeeze it, massage it, and rub her nipple erect to match what Gene had done with her left nipple. Impulsively, Jack kissed her tit; he licked and sucked her nipple extremely erect. She made a soft moan.

Gene bent to kiss his wife's pussy. His fingers parted her bush so that Jack could see the outer labia of her cunt. Gene inhaled his wife's sexual scent and licked her slit, deeper and deeper until his tongue had separated her inner labia. His tongue also found her clit. She moaned and a reflex closed her thighs briefly, until she opened them several inches to accommodate his head. He invited Jack to get to know the aroma of Joan's sex and the taste of her love juices. Jack relished her scent and taste!

When he looked up, Gene mouthed "Watch this!" and climbed, naked from the waist down, between his wife's thighs, nudging them further apart. Joan moaned and spread wider for him. Jack watched Gene part her inner labia and rub the tip of his cock, oozing precum, up and down. Then he penetrated her. She gasped and moaned. Both men froze. Gene thrust deeper, and she moaned again, bending her knees to spread her thighs wider. He thrust home and held still. She closed her legs against him to urge him on.

"Fuck me!"

Gene now had more than he could handle. The thrill of another man seeing his wife naked, feeling her up and watching her get fucked overexcited him. Now she wanted to be fucked, but he nearly came just from getting all of his cock up her. He began to withdraw slowly to the tip of his cock and return slowly. Joan kicked him with her heels.

"Fuck me!"

He motioned for Jack to take his place. It was like a relay race. Joan complained when he withdrew only to sigh with pleasure as Jack penetrated her and worked his cock up her.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers
12