Fantasies Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark returned form the bathroom, his face a little red and appearing flustered. He looked at her and their eyes met. He held her gaze for several moments before speaking. "Well, I uh...." he said before clearing his throat. "We should probably get to bed soon. It's getting late." He turned and began walking towards the bedroom.

Feeling more than a little disappointment, but certain she had gotten her answer, she rose from the couch and followed him, stepping into the bathroom to quickly brush her teeth and prepare for bed. She laid down next to him and switched off the lamp, snuggling up to him in a spoon position like usual, fully expecting him to begin snoring quickly, just like he usually did. But he didn't. This time was different. Something was happening, and she wasn't quite sure what.

Mark had one hand on her waist before slowly sliding it down her hip and onto her thigh. She could feel him becoming hard as he pressed into her slightly. He slowly slid his hand back upwards, moving her nightgown up with his hand as he went. She felt moisture building between her legs, her breathing getting faster and her pulse quickening as she became excited. 'He liked it,' she thought, moving her legs and squeezing her thighs together to massage her wet pussy, pressing backwards into him as he pushed forward a little, holding her against his hard cock.

His grip became firm on her side, digging his fingertips into her soft, smooth flesh. He had never touched her like that before, and she could sense an urgency in his touch. This was new, she thought. And she really liked it. It was turning her on so much to feel his sense of urgency, his renewed desire for her, and she could smell the lust in the air. She became increasingly excited as he continued to press into her, her round ass cheeks perfectly surrounding his dick and caressing it in her crack. He moaned lightly and pushed forward again, harder this time, ramming it up against her tailbone. She returned the thrust, pushing her hips backwards into him firmly.

He slid his hand quickly down to her hip, gripping very firmly. Then he pushed her over onto her stomach and mounted her, pressing himself into her back. He leaned forward, bringing his face close to hers, his hot breath on her neck, sending shivers up her spine. He breathed into her ear, moaning softly as he thrust into her, rubbing against her soft silk panties.

He grabbed her panties and quickly yanked them down, revealing her perfectly soft, rounded ass cheeks lit up with the soft ambient glow of the moon shining through the slats in the blinds. He grabbed one of her ass cheeks firmly, digging his fingertips into her soft flesh and she let out a little gasp. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was so turned on and couldn't wait for him to do more.

Mark grabbed his hard cock with one hand and pressed it up against the soft flesh of her ass, rubbing it around for a minute, watching as she wiggled her hips in response. He grabbed both of her hips firmly and pulled up, lifting her ass into the air. She tried to resist, as she was used to rolling over onto her back to let him enter her from the front. He held her in place, preventing her from moving. He grabbed her hands with his, binding her wrists together with one hand and holding them behind her back. He used his free hand to grab his now very stiff cock and position it right at the entrance of her very wet pussy, pushing forward hard and fast, burying his 8 inch cock all the way to his balls.

He held very still for a moment, feeling her vaginal walls contracting around him, squeezing him and encouraging him to go on. She could feel his hard cock throbbing inside her - her pussy was being stretched to the brink with his thickness. She couldn't remember the last time he had gone this deep, splitting her wide open. She loved the feeling as the tip of his cock pushed against her cervix. She gasped as she felt the intense pleasurable sensation. At this, he began to pull out slowly, almost to the tip, before slamming hard into her again, his pelvis slapping up against her ass. She screamed out as her pussy quivered and the muscles contracted around his shaft, building up to an intense orgasm.

He was now building up to a quick pace, thrusting into her over and over, moving faster and harder as he continued to grip her hip tight with one hand, holding her wrists tight with the other. She moaned and gasped in pleasure. "You like that, don't you?" Mark said between thrusts. "You're a dirty, dirty girl."

"Oh yes! Oh yes, I like it! Fuck me!" she screamed, thrashing her hips wildly, trying to meet his thrusts. He was going wild, fucking her like he never had before, and she was loving every minute of it. She began cumming hard, the convulsions wracking her body as the spasms spread from her head to her toes, over and over for several minutes as he continued the hard pounding. She was nearly breathless after her orgasm, building up to another, when she felt him tighten up against her and begin quick, rapid thrusts. He arched his back, digging his fingers into her hips firmly, pushing all the way inside, squirting his cum deep inside her.

As his dick softened, he pulled out of her slowly and slid down onto the bed next to her. He looked lovingly into her eyes before kissing her passionately and saying "I love you."

She smiled at him, a look of lust on her face, that just-fucked flush across her face and chest and said "I love you, too."

***

Chrissy went back to work the next day, but found she was distracted continuously by memories of the previous night. Her pussy had that familiar warmth and tingling sensation whenever she thought about it, and she had to use the restroom once just to rub her clit a little and relieve some of the pressure. She couldn't believe her plan had worked. Becky had been right, all she needed to do was tell him.

She returned to work, a slight flush across her face and still trying to catch her breath from her quick solo session, when she felt her phone buzz. It was a text from Becky.

"Hey! How did it go last night? Did you tell him??? Tell me all about it!!" the text read. A smile crossed Chrissy's face as she remembered the conversation with her friend and the results of last night.

Chrissy texted her back, saying "Hi! It was great. I shared some details with him, and he seemed to like it! You were right, I just needed to tell him." She added a heart eyes emoji and quickly sent it off.

She received a heart text in response. She smiled again as she remembered, allowing her eyes to close softly, her heart pounding in her chest slightly as she again felt the moisture between her legs building.

The day flew by as she spent most of her time too distracted to pay much attention to the passing hours. Before she knew it, it was time to head home for the day. Mark wouldn't be home for several hours yet, and when she walked in the door, she realized she needed to do some house cleaning. They had been so busy recently that the house was a mess, laundry piling up, floors dirty and junk mail piled high on the kitchen counter.

She turned on some music and quickly got to work, dancing as she swept the floors, tidying up the house. She got some laundry started and finished putting things back in their place. It was still early in the afternoon and with all of her chores done, she decided to retreat to the bedroom to rest for a while. 'Maybe I can get in another quick solo session before Mark gets home,' she thought to herself, heading to her bed to lie down and daydream.

She laid down on the bed, letting her eyes close softly, remembering the details in her story and the effect it had on Mark. She thought about how he had gotten up from his chair after reading it, heading to the bathroom. She wondered if he might have gone in there to jerk off, so turned on by the story she had written that he couldn't keep his hands off himself. The thought was making her pussy lips tingle with excitement. She bit her lip softly, lightly tracing her fingertips along the curves of her breasts, feeling her breathing become heavier, her nipples hardening in response to her touch.

She pulled her shirt off slowly over her head, tossing it to the floor before removing her bra. She slowly untied her scrub pants and slid them down over her hips, exposing her lacy red thong panties. She caressed her breasts and lightly squeezed her nipples for a few more moments before slowly, lightly tracing her fingers down her soft belly, heading further south. Her pussy lips were wet with excitement, realizing she was all alone and could do whatever she wanted to herself and no one would know.

Her fingers reached her waiting pussy and she took a sharp breath in as she felt her fingers touch her smooth shaved pussy. It felt so good, and she immediately wanted to start rubbing it hard and fast. She was so turned on that she could hardly resist the urge to make herself cum quickly. She rolled over onto her stomach, placing her hand directly beneath her, fingering her clit as she humped it, slowly at first, feeling the pressure build in her groin. Her pussy was already clenching down occasionally as she sat on the brink of orgasm.

She knew what she wanted to do. She reached for the head of the bed and grabbed a pillow, folding it in half and placing it directly beneath her hips as she lay on it face down. Realizing this wasn't quite enough pressure, she grabbed a second pillow and folded it on top of the first, again positioning her hot, tight little pussy directly on top of the pillow mound. This was much better. She grabbed fistfuls of the blanket in both hands, pointing her toes downward as she rode the pillows, completely naked now from head to toe. She rubbed and ground her pussy into the pillows hard, moving her hips in little circles occasionally, feeling the pressure continue to build, still on the brink of a hard orgasm.

She pressed her hips forward hard, shaking as she pressed into the pillows. Her entire body was convulsing as she rode right on the edge of orgasm. She let out a gasp, and she felt her juices trickle out of her wet pussy and down her inner thighs. She was shaking hard all over, breathing in short, rapid breaths, her pussy rubbing hard and fast against the pillows as her body shook and trembled. Within seconds, her orgasm hit her hard, causing her whole body to tense up. She clenched the blanket hard in her fists, her knuckles turning white from her tight grasp as she shook uncontrollably. "Ugghh, yes!!" she screamed out, unable to contain her pleasure as her body was overcome with her orgasm. She again imagined, just like she had when she was younger, that she had a penis and was pumping her cum deep inside, bringing her great relief from her pent up frustrations and the pressure inside.

As she relaxed her body from her orgasmic release, she thought she heard a sound. She quickly spun around towards the door, seeing a figure standing there. Someone was watching her.

The door opened slowly, and a man stepped forward, wearing a ski mask. Her heart pounded in her chest and her mind raced. She quickly glanced at the clock - 3:33 pm. Mark didn't get off of work until 5. There was an intruder in her house, watching her masturbate. She panicked, not knowing what to do. She froze, putting her arms up in front of her reflexively in a defensive posture.

The man stepped forward and closed the door behind him, moving close to her. He reached out and grabbed her arms firmly, pushing her down forcefully onto the bed, his eyes burning into her, never leaving her. She started to scream, to try to get away. He grabbed her shirt from the floor and quickly stuffed part of it into her mouth, tying it around her head, telling her "Shhh.... It's okay. You know you want it."

She wondered if it was Mark, or maybe someone he knew, and that he had put him up to this. 'No', she thought. 'He would never go for that. He's too much of a nice guy.'

She began to try to resist again, and the man reached out and grabbed her wrists firmly with his hands, pinning them to the bed. He quickly flipped her over on her stomach, holding her wrists together behind her back with one hand, and she could hear him fumbling with the zipper on his pants. Her pulse quickened, her body shook and her mind raced. She was terrified, but also strangely turned on. Her pussy lips quivered with anticipation. She briefly wondered if she had gone crazy, if there was something wrong with her for desiring this.

She felt him press into her back, his hard-on pressing between her ass cheeks. He groaned a little as he began rubbing into her panties. "You like that, don't you?" the man said in a low, guttural tone, almost a whisper, making it difficult for her to tell if she recognized the voice or not. She again began to try to struggle to get away, but it was no use. He only held her down more firmly the more she resisted.

He grabbed at the waistband of her panties and quickly yanked them down, pulling them down to her knees. She felt her clean shaven pussy pushing into the bedspread, turning her on again. Suddenly, the mysterious man let go of her wrists and grabbed her hips firmly, pulling them up so that her ass was in the air. "No," she said through the shirt stuffed in her mouth. "Please, don't,". But her body said something else.

The man moved a finger up to her pussy lips, lightly rubbing them and feeling the slick wetness between her legs. He groaned, then positioned himself behind her, grabbing his firm cock and positioning it right at the entrance of her sweet pussy. He grabbed her hips firmly again with both hands and thrust forward hard, nearly knocking her completely flat on the bed. He buried all 9 inches of his thick shaft with one swift push. He held very still for a moment, and she could feel the walls of her pussy clench around him. "Oh god," she whispered, no longer trying to get away, but terrified of who this person was.

The man began pounding into her hard and fast, giving her the hardest fucking of her life. She didn't know if she should try to get away or if she should just enjoy the ride. Her mind raced as she thought about her fantasy coming true. 'What would Mark think?' she thought, afraid of telling him but desperate for more. She felt an orgasm coming on quickly because he was pounding her so hard and fast, and within seconds she could feel her pussy swell and clamp down hard on his member, her orgasmic contractions rhythmically squeezing him over and over, and she let out a scream as she lost all control, shaking and trembling all over, her arms nearly giving out completely, her legs shaking hard.

He continued to thrust hard and fast, her tits swinging each time he slapped against her body. Then suddenly, he pulled out of her and grabbed his cock, positioning it right at the entrance of her tight ass. Her eyes flew open as she realized what was happening. "Please..." she whimpered, not knowing for sure if she was begging him to stop or begging him for more.

The man grabbed her hips firmly, digging his fingertips into her flesh and pushed forward, groaning as the head of his cock sunk into her backdoor. "Oh!" she gasped, turning him on even more and making him push it in further. She could feel him trembling slightly behind her as he slowly worked his massive tool inside her tight little hole. Eventually, her sphincter relaxed just enough that he was able to push past it, sliding in the rest of the way, all the way up to the base. He held very still for a moment, still grabbing her hips hard. She could feel his swollen cock pulsating inside her ass, and the feeling of being filled up back there was driving her wild.

She began to have another involuntary orgasm, her pussy and ass clenching repeatedly as she screamed out. The man slid out part ways from her, her tight hole puckering and pulling tightly before sucking him back in. As he heard her begin cumming again, feeling her asshole clench repeatedly around his hard cock, he lost it and began pumping her ass hard. He only got a few more good thrusts in before his own orgasm hit, causing him to tense up and his cock to swell before unloading his sperm deep inside her ass. He had fully intended to pull out ahead of time and make her catch it with her tongue but it had snuck up on him, and he just wasn't fast enough.

His dick slowly softened and he pulled out of her and let her go. She fell to the bed, still trembling slightly, partly from the shock of the experience and partly from the aftershocks of her orgasms. He reached over and untied the shirt from her head, removing it from her mouth. Then he bent down and lightly stroked her cheek. She began to turn towards him, shaking and fully intending to kick him in the groin. Suddenly, he pulled his mask off and came towards her for a kiss.

It was Mark, and he was grinning from ear to ear, finally getting to fulfill his desire to fuck her virgin ass. "I love you, baby." he said to her, giving her a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you, too." she answered with a little croak, her arms and legs shaky and unable to hold herself up. She fell to the bed, completely and utterly satisfied, and fell into a deep sleep.

She was sleeping so soundly, she didn't realize Mark had been playing with her while she was passed out. She woke up early in the morning to find her loving husband standing over her, grabbing her breast firmly as he rapidly stroked his cock, just before he came all over her breasts. She felt the hot streams of cum hit her breasts repeatedly as he groaned and shook all over. She had never seen anything so hot in her life. She loved having him use her body and molest her like this, and she hoped he would keep it up. As far as she was concerned, he could use her all he wanted - as long as it was dirty and he was molesting her 'against her will'. Little did he know, she loved every minute of it. She drifted off to sleep again, pretending she had no idea what had happened, and dreamt about all the things she hoped he would do to her soon.

The End

12