Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys can't recover as quickly as Kim, so Caleb takes over eating her out. Jonas knew just how far he could take it with Kim without her climaxing. She is out of breath now, and sweat glistens on her body. Jonas is going to let Caleb finish her off. This time, Jonas positions her so she is straddling Caleb's face, and leaning forward so she can take on Jonas's hard cock. Jonas has his back to the head board, and Caleb is on his back with his feet towards the foot of the bed. Kim begins riding Caleb's face like a cowgirl. Jonas sits on his butt with his feet planted on the bed, and separates his knees to give Kim access to his crotch. Surprisingly, she is able to keep her balance while leaning forward to take Jonas into her mouth. She times her movements perfectly, letting the forward motion of her grinding propel her onto Jonas's cock, and then back again. Occasionally, Caleb wiggles his tongue rapidly around her clit, and she has to stop all movement. Jonas relishes these moments. He wants absolute ecstasy for her, and the next best thing after providing it is watching it happen right in front of him. She continues, and stares deep into Jonas's eyes as she sucks on him. A muffled moan creeps out of the spaces between her lips and his dick. Caleb is about to take her to her limit. Jonas looks down between Kim's legs and watches Caleb work her pussy with his tongue. He alternates between the visual of his friend between her thighs and her mouth on his cock. The site of Kim grinding against Caleb's face turns Jonas on even further, and he places his hand on the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of hair. She starts to work at Jonas's shaft like a madwoman, letting her mouth and tongue cover every inch. As she pushes down as far as she can, he feels her teeth sink into his flesh only slightly. She lets out a low scream, which turns into a moan and back into a scream. She starts to shake and her legs give out. She falls forward, exhausted by ecstasy. Caleb rolls around staring at Kim and gives her a swat on the ass. The red outline that Jonas had made earlier is still slightly visible. Caleb looks up at Jonas, and they smirk at each other. They have already given her two orgasms, and they have yet to penetrate her pussy. The boys give her a moment to recover, but the show must go on.

As Kim lies in front of them, trying to catch her breath, Jonas tries to decide what to do next. He watches her breasts rise and fall, just as they had after her first orgasm. He manages to pull his gaze away from her beautiful mounds long enough to make a move. Kim has already set out several condoms, ready to be used at any moment. Jonas reaches towards the end table for two of them, knowing what the next logical step in this sequence is. Kim snatches them from him and rips open the packaging. She places both in her mouth positioning them to meet the natural "O" shape of her lips. She lunges her head forward and takes in as much of Jonas's cock as she can, the condom rolling down along his shaft as the inches enter her mouth. She pulls her mouth off, leaving the rubber, and does the same with Caleb. For a moment, Jonas is dumbfounded by this incredibly sexy talent. Then he snaps out of it and figures out what he wants to do to her next. He wonders how she wants them to use her, when he sees her eyes dart to the corner of the bed for only a moment. He's not even sure it means anything, but when he looks at the corners of the bed, he notices something that he missed before. At the foot of the bed are two lengths of material and at the head, two small hooks protruding from either side. Jonas makes eye contact with Kim, and he instinctively knows what she wants. She said she wanted them to use her. What better way to do that than tying her down and having their way with her? He flips her on her back and pulls her wrists towards the head of the bead. The bangles are more than a sexy accessory now, as he maneuvers them around the hooks, preventing her from any arm movement beyond twisting her wrists. Caleb gets the idea and starts to tie down her right ankle. Jonas joins him and does the other. They double check to make sure she can't move. Jonas shakes with anticipation. This is far more exciting than he could have hoped for.

Jonas had enjoyed the eye contact between he and Kim as she consumed his dick, and lusts for more. He gives Caleb the privilege of first fuck, and they take their positions above Kim. Caleb gets between her legs and presses his groin as low to the bed as possible. Jonas straddles her midsection, giving Caleb as much room as he can to thrust, and Caleb leans back, putting most of his power in his hips. Caleb grabs a hold of his shaft, slapping it against Kim's pussy. He uses his hand to keep control and rubs his tip around her lips. His cock head makes contact with her clit, and Caleb realizes this from the look on her face. He continues to rub in the same spot, and she tries to move herself onto his rod. She's tied down, so there is nothing she can do, but it is clear that she aches for his hard cock inside her. Judging by the tautness in her foot restraints, and the muscles of her arms and legs flexing, she is working hard to free herself and get what she wants. She can't move her entire body, so she tries the next best thing and tilts her pelvis up towards Caleb. This just rubs his dick tip against her pussy even more and exacerbates her frustration. Jonas can see from her eyes that she wants it so badly. He feels for her, and is about to tell Caleb to relieve her pain when he remembers his role in her fantasy. He allows Caleb to keep teasing her, until Caleb can't take it anymore himself. He presses his groin into hers, and his dick slips into place. She is soaking wet, and he has no problem moving in and out of her. Kim moans, not bothering to hide her immense pleasure. She had fun up to this point, but foreplay was just a stepping stone to this. Caleb starts out slow, only allowing himself to push half of him inside of her. But as he begins to find a rhythm that she seems to like, he picks up the pace, going faster and deeper. His balls slap against her ass and make a loud clapping noise.

As Caleb thrusts into Kim, Jonas is mesmerized by her breasts. With every forward movement, they bounce up, and then come back to their normal position. An idea enters his mind. Jonas reaches down and takes a handful of each breast. He plays with them a little, squeezing them, pinching them. He leans down and takes one into his mouth, sucking deeply on the nipple, lightly nibbling on it between his teeth. He lets go, and takes his cock in one hand. He spits on it, making it nice and wet, and the rubber from the condom adds to the slipperiness. He taps the head against her nipples, not so much for pleasure as an act of ownership. He grabs Kim's breasts again and squeezes them together. He lets his dick drop from his hand down into her cleavage, pressing her tits even closer together so that they envelope his throbbing shaft. Kim's flinches and her eyes go wide as she witnesses Jonas's preparation for a titty fuck. It is something she has only seen in porn, and isn't expecting it. Jonas wants her to know that she's not the only one with surprises. Kim is excited by this new development. She likes to try new things and she is interested in how it will feel for her. Jonas thrusts in opposition to Caleb's movements into her, driving his penis forward like a sword whenever her breasts drop. He continues in this motion fucking her tits just as he would her pussy. Just like when she had sucked him off, Kim maintains eye contact the entire time. Whenever she does this, he feels locked in her gaze.

As his dick rubs against her soft breasts, Jonas's eye catches something on the end table. Another piece of fabric like the ones they had tied Kim's legs with. As Kim looks up at him, he knows what he could use it for. He is a prisoner to her piercing eyes, and as much as he loves it, he knows that he has to take away her ability to see. To fulfill her fantasy, he has to take away the last bit of power that she has over him. He reaches for the blindfold and wraps it around her eyes. Now Jonas can only judge her emotions by her mouth and cheeks. He is surprised to see a moment of fear crossing her face, fearful of losing any control that she had of the situation. But the emotion is gone almost as quickly as it appears, and a wide wicked smile crosses her face. She is excited for what is to come. He makes rapid movements in front of her eyes to assure that it is on properly and that she sees nothing but black. He looks back at Caleb, and puts a finger to his lips, telling his friend to keep quiet. He wants their next move to be a surprise.

He moves to the headboard and unhooks her bangles. He has to reposition her for what he has in mind. She'll feel the movement but nothing can be done about that. He pulls her up into a sitting position and motions for Caleb to lie where she just had. Caleb obliges, rubbing his dick as he gets comfortable. Jonas finds Kim playing with her pussy, unaware of what is going on. He has to smile. It is the only thing she can control anymore. Jonas looks at Caleb and makes a gesture, indicating what Caleb should do next. They nod at each other, and Jonas grabs Kim by her hips. He lifts her up and scoots her butt onto Caleb, sitting up with his dick against her backside, facing Jonas. Caleb pulls her down by the shoulder so that her back touches his chest and they are both lying down. Jonas kneels in front of Kim so that their groins are almost touching. The very second that Caleb can get the angle right, he plunges his cock into her ass, immediately followed by Jonas's in her pussy. She can't help but scream a little at the rapid movement into her holes, but that very quickly turns into a purr of pleasure. Jonas has a similar reaction to Kim, incredulous of how tight her pussy is. He has imagined fucking her many times before, but he never knew how amazing it would feel when his dick was deep inside her. It is as if the walls of her vagina instinctively clamp down on his shaft. Kim can't see a thing with the blindfold on, so she decides to release herself to the boys entirely.

Kim's body visibly loosens up, and she gets comfortable laying down with her back against Caleb's chest. Being their first DP, Caleb and Jonas don't know the best rhythm to use. They try alternating in and out between them, as well as thrusting into her at the same moment. At times, Jonas feels his balls rub against Caleb's, but he doesn't care. He's fucking the girl of his dreams. He props himself up on his haunches to give himself a better angle, and to make less contact with Caleb. The boys pick up the pace, and they start to up the ante a little. They continue to pound their cocks into her, but let their hands do some work as well. Caleb grabs onto Kim's breasts and uses them as handles to help him thrust. He kisses and sucks on her neck, every available limb of his body is working hard to please her.

Meanwhile, Jonas uses his left hand to help thrust, but then places his right hand by Kim's pussy. His dick is deep inside her, but he wants to work her clit as well. He starts to rub it, being gentle so as not to overload her senses. After all, she is already being fucked in her pussy and ass, having her breasts played with, and neck sucked on. Kim is overwhelmed by the stimulation of all her sensitive areas. Her breathing is audible, and it turns into a series of moans, indicating her approval. She gets into a regular movement, sliding her back against Caleb, moving up as they pull out, and down to meet their plunges. She lays her head next to Caleb's, placing her left hand on his left cheek and ear. The contact sends a tingling sensation throughout his face. Kim whispers in his ear as the boys pound their cocks into her.

He can barely hear her but with every thrust she whispers, "Yes." and "Harder.", causing Caleb to pick things up and, in turn, Jonas. Kim's right hand finds its way between her legs, resting on Jonas's which is still working her clit. Electricity flows between their fingers, and their eyes meet. Kim's mouth hasn't closed once since receiving both cocks, and she appears to be in a constant state of bliss. Jonas and Kim both have two fingers on her clit, moving back and forth in perfect unison. Everyone present is attending to her body including Kim. The ecstasy is almost unbearable, but she loves every moment of it.

Jonas decides to change up the position a little. He pulls out of Kim and has Caleb do the same. Jonas takes over where Caleb had just been, stroking his cock to keep it ready for Kim's warm cunt. He has Caleb flip Kim over so that her breasts point down towards his face. He is inches from them and if he sticks out his tongue he can tease her nipples a bit. The boys position her into a hybrid cowgirl/doggy style position, leaning forward over Jonas while giving Caleb access to her ass. She is more prepared for it this time, despite still not being able to see what is happening. The boys get back into their rhythm, thrusting into her until their balls stop them. Kim's hands are placed on either side of Jonas, and he takes this opportunity to suck her tits while his hands hold her for stability. He takes hold of biceps, helping her maintain her balance while also preventing her from moving them. He and Caleb will have complete dominance over her in this position.

Caleb fucks her from behind and can't help but make some noise. "God you've got a nice, tight, little ass." He starts slapping it, leaving a new red mark with every hit. She moans increasingly louder with every impact , clearly enjoying her spanking. Caleb looks ahead and notices the material around her neck. He grabs onto it, and gently yanks her toward him. He uses enough force to display his dominance, but is careful not to hurt her. Kim is not expecting this and she lets out a quick gasp and then a moan of pleasure as her neck is pulled back towards Caleb. His arm now follows her spine and the collar gives him more leverage to fuck her. He uses it for all it's worth and begins smashing into her ass, continuing to spank her, harder every time.

Caleb thinks back to the threesome porn he has watched and decides he wants to try something. He pulls his cock out and gets off the bed. Jonas sees this as a cue and lifts her off of the bed. Caleb moves to the wall and motions Jonas to bring Kim towards him, ass facing him, legs in the air. Jonas understands where he is going with this, and gladly submits. Jonas lifts Kim's legs up and makes them straddle his midsection, her crotch pressed close against him. Caleb assists with some of the weight, Caleb grabbing her by the ass and waist, and Jonas by the legs. Kim is completely at their mercy, suspended in the air with no sense of what is going on around her. Her heart beat picks up, unsure of what is about to happen. The boys make their move and begin fucking her in both holes. They lift her up, allowing gravity to do the rest of the work. She drops down onto them, forcing their cocks deep into her body. Her breasts bounce as they fuck her and Jonas leans in to suck on them. They get into a rhythm of her bouncing up and down on their cocks in midair. Both shafts simultaneously plunge into their respective holes, sending one massive surge through Kim's body. She lets her fear transform into pure pleasure as Jonas and Caleb hold her up to fuck her.

Though Kim is small holding her up is taking its toll on their legs and arms. The boys pull out and Jonas takes her full weight and carries her back to the bed. He throws her onto the bed, and pulls her towards the edge, not hesitating to thrust his shaft into her mouth. As Jonas stand next to the bed getting a blowjob from Kim, Caleb gets on the bed and straddles her stomach. He saw that Jonas had tit fucked her before and he wants some of that action. Most of the day has been dedicated to Kim's pleasure, but now they are using her to work their cocks as they please. Jonas gets into a regular motion of thrusting his hips, getting his cock as deep as her mouth will allow. Caleb rests his member between Kim's breasts and she squeezes them together for him. He fucks the area between them as puts his hands down and pinches her nipples. Jonas begins to get aggressive with her, pulling her hair towards him and occasionally pulling out to slap Kim's check with his dick. Her entire upper body and face are completely surrounded by these men, and she couldn't move if she tried. She takes them on like a pro, sucking on Jonas with the skills she had displayed earlier while accepting Caleb between her mounds. She is getting quite a bit of Jonas's length, but her current position is restricting. Jonas wants to see how much she can take.

Jonas pulls out and spins Kim with so that her head is draped over the side of the bed, Caleb rotating on top of her. Her head is positioned to allow Jonas's cock access to her throat. He shoves it in and releases an uncontrollable groin. It feels like he is fucking her pussy. Her throat is so tight, and he has to ease his way into it to prevent Kim from gagging. She takes the initiative and reaches up to grab his balls. Caleb continues to fuck her tits, holding them together himself. He occasionally spits on his penis to create lubrication in her cleavage. He enjoys watching the ripples that flow across her skin as he moves his hips backwards and forwards. Jonas gets deep into Kim's throat, to the point that her tongue is drawing wet circles around his balls. She massages them with one hand while the other reaches behind Jonas to grab his ass and pull him closer. What's left of his length sinks disappears past her lips. The boys' balls are both tensing up, and it won't be much longer. Jonas pulls out of Kim's mouth and Caleb flips her over and positions her onto all fours facing the top of her bed, burying his rod in her asshole.

Caleb starts spanking her ass and pulling her collar back, bringing himself closer to cumming. Jonas moves to Kim's front and sits down. His dick is inches from her face, and he decides to remove the blindfold. He wants those eyes on him again. The second she gets oriented, Kim inhales his cock. She doesn't pull away her gaze, doesn't even blink. Caleb is fucking her from behind while she sucks on Jonas, every thrust pushing him farther down her throat. Jonas is so mesmerized that he lets Kim do all the work. He places his hands on her back to feel her skin, but doesn't have the focus to pull her in. Once or twice his hands find their way to her breasts which hang below her, swinging back and forth with Caleb's motions. Caleb lets out a low moan, and it's evident he's reached his limit. He pushes into Kim one last time, and then pulls his dick out, the condom slipping off. He then sprays a hot load onto her back side as he digs his fingertips into Kim's ass. The waves are so powerful that all of the cum lands up towards her left shoulder. Caleb plays with his dick and slaps it against Kim, making sure his balls are empty. He gives her one last slap on the ass, and positions his head between her legs again. He puts his mouth on her pussy and goes right to work. Fair is fair.

Jonas remembers how much he liked spanking Kim, and moves to her back side for doggy style. Caleb, out of commission after his orgasm, moves towards her front and plays with her tits one last time. Jonas puts his cock into her tight cunt and immediately plunges it as deep as he can. He does what he saw Caleb do and grabs her collar. He makes sure to position his arm to avoid Caleb's spunk on Kim's backside. He fucks her ferociously, his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust. Her back arches, bringing her ass up into the air. Jonas smacks her ass cheeks as hard as he can, matching his swats with his thrusts. Between Caleb sucking her nipples and Jonas fucking her little pussy, Kim can't take it anymore. She lets out a high pitched scream as her entire body convulses. Jonas holds his position deep inside her, heightening her pleasure. As she comes down from her climax, she turns her head around.