Fantasies Fullfilled_ALL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" we both yelled together, as we were swept up in the rare and magical simultaneous O.

I dropped to my elbows, our noses touching. Through the glow if sweat, she was flushed and smiling.

"I hope I look as satisfied as you do."

"Oh, yes."

We kissed, stopping only so she could pout when I slipped out of her.

"That's my cue." I rolled off, stood up. "It's important to stay hydrated, you know."

The mini-bar was packed with overpriced drinks. I chose two small bottles of champagne. I found drinking glasses in the bathroom, and returned to discover Jan had pulled down the bed cover and sheets, then laid on her stomach. I admired her ass as before handing her the champagne, holding up my glass for a toast.

"To things we've dreamed of doing."

She took a long sip, cooed and stretched, giving her back a slight arch and lifting her ass invitingly. I accepted the invitation.

Still holding my glass of champagne, I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned down to kiss her butt. She cooed again, taking another drink before setting her glass on the nightstand. When she settled back, she wiggled her ass appreciatively.

Moving carefully, I tilted the glass over her tailbone. The gold liquid bubbled along her skin and through the crack of her cheeks. I quickly lowered my face to her pussy, catching the cool drink as it reached her clit.

"Oh fuck. You did not ... ," but her comment was interrupted by more champagne and longer licks of her swollen button. I swallowed the combination of sparkling wine and hot cunt juice, as I continued to suck her widening pussy.

She managed a groan of appreciation, as I moved my kisses upward, spreading her cheeks as I went. I worked my kisses deeper. Once again, I started to lick her beckoning butthole.

She responded appreciatively. "Oh my. I do love ass play."

I paused for a moment. "It was Ryan, wasn't it?"

"What?"

"The only other man who enjoyed your back door? Ryan?"

"How did you know?"

I let my fingers circle her anus, pressing softly against the now-wet opening. "The first time I met Ryan, my wife told me you were the last woman he dated before realizing he was gay. She said you were beside yourself for weeks."

"Damn her. That bitch could not keep a secret." I pressed my tongue into her ass. She gulped, but managed to continue. "I was 19! Imagine me thinking I was so hideous that I turned that handsome man gay!"

For a moment, I did picture the still tall and fit Ryan ass fucking this goddess. I licked deeper, then pressed one finger into her dark hole.

"God, that's nice. Anyway, it did explain why he only wanted to do me from behind."

When I pressed my fingers deeper, I saw her hand appear under her, fingering her clit.

"Do we want to do this?"

"There's lube in my bathroom kit."

I reluctantly stepped away. After only a minute, I had found a pink, plastic bottle with a screw-on top.

"Is this it?"

Sitting up on her knees, Jan turned her head to look. She nodded. "I use it when my husband finally decides to screw me, usually with no foreplay. It should come in handy here." She bent forward, laying her head on the pillow while leaving her ass up and exposed. My cock began to swell.

Kneeling between her calves, I kissed her butt cheeks, as I opened the bottle and tossed the cap away. I poured a dollop on my fingers and spread the clear lotion along her butt crack. It had a gentle, undefinable smell. I used quite a bit to ease my fingers into the tight opening. I saw her flinch a bit.

"You OK?"

She nodded so I continued to add lubricant and fingers; pressing deeper, stretching her as I went. Once she whimpered quietly and I paused with three fingers inside. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed.

"Yeah. Keep going."

When I had four fingers working her depths, she reached back and patted my hand. "Now."

I quickly reached for the bottle, but my fingers were already quite slippery. The bottle popped from my hand and landed on the bed between Jan's knees. Lube poured out as I grabbed for it, tightly this time. But I squeezed too hard and liquid spewed over Jan's thighs and butt.

She shouted in surprise, but there was nothing to be done. I grabbed her hips with both hands, trying to explain. "Hold still. Any movement will only make it worse."

She started to laugh, but I was captivated by the sight of her ass, gleaming and slippery. I began rubbing the lotion into her skin, then her crack, then deeper. I reach around and slid my fingers over her clit.

"Still want to try?"

Jan pressed her mound into my hand. "Yes, Lover. More than anything."

I collected a scoop of lube, then rubbed my hands together on either side of my throbbing cock. When I had a thick layer of lube, I pressed the tip to her now-gaped opening.

"Tell me if there's a problem."

She snorted dismissively, then smiled. "Of course."

My cock was harder than I had ever seen it. I pushed firmly, then harder. Her sphincter muscles resisted.

"Relax, baby."

"Give me a minute, Lover." Another deep breath and I felt her muscles relax. "Try again."

I was able to press hard enough to get the head inside. Jan grunted, but didn't pull away. My nose filled with the scent of lube, sweat, and her natural musk. I waited a moment, then pushed again. With the head already inside and all the pre-lubrication, my cock moved more easily into her ass. I watched in amazement as I slowly went further and further in. After a few minutes, my body was pressed against hers.

"Still good?"

"Oh, Lover. So good."

I pulled back, then slid in again. Each time I could feel the tight tissues grabbing my cock like a fist. A well-lubed fist. I started moving more quickly.

"Yes, Lover. That's it. Give it to me."

Gripping her slippery hips, I started pumping faster, feeling my cock swell to fill any space inside her. I felt something tickle my balls and realized Jan was fingering her clit.

"Oh, God. Fuck me like my husband never will. Cum in my ass you dirty man!"

"Oh yeah, baby. I'm cumming. I'm..."

"FUCK YES! Oh ... ah ... fuck my shithole with that amazing cock!"

Her dirty talk put me over the edge. I shoved into her one last time, hard and deep into her most private place. Jan shouted as I shot deep into her bowels.

I don't know how long we were frozen in that tableau of dark lust, but my mind eventually returned as my dick squeezed from her, spilling tainted lube and cum. She dropped to the bed and I fell next to her.

"Jan, that was incredible."

"It really was, wasn't it, Lover."

After breathing for a few moments, I rolled over and kissed her hair. "I suppose I should shower before we make more of a mess of this bed."

"Remind me to leave a really big tip for housekeeping."

I managed to swing my legs over the edge of the bed then stood up slowly, giving the oxygen time to get to my brain.

I made my way to the bathroom, peed and showered quickly. Toweling off my hair as I walked back into the main room, I saw the sliding door was open to the balcony. The sounds of traffic and the occasional taxi whistle drifted in. Jan had put her robe back on and was sitting on the lounge chair, enjoying the evening view of the city. I grabbed the other robe and sat on the chair next to her.

She smiled at me and gave a deep sigh. Her hair had been hastily pushed into shape, but was still stunning in its disarray. "It really is a great view."

I could not take my eyes off her. "It really is."

"I ordered a charcuterie and a decent bottle of champagne. Should be here in a bit." She slid her foot up my leg and under the robe. "If you're hungry." Her toes found my balls. She glanced down at my robe, now showing the growth she was instigating. "For anything."

I was about to answer when we both heard a knock on the door. She looked a bit surprised.

"That was fast."

Jan stood and tightened the belt on her robe in some attempt to hide the freshly fucked look. As she walked across the room, she glanced at the disaster of the bed and shrugged. Before reaching for the knob, she checked the peep hole.

"Who the fuck?"

I looked past Janice as she opened the door. It was not room service.

Standing in the hallway was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Statuesque is the only word. Maybe 35 years old and at least 6-foot 2, with skin the color of mahogany and dressed to executive perfection.

Jan hesitated for only a moment. "Can we help you?"

"This is room 3120. I'm Gwen. Your conference roommate."

"Conference roommate?" Jan repeated back to the gorgeous stranger in the doorway.

"Cost-cutting this year. Two to a room, it seems." She peered over Jan's shoulder with no difficulty, considering the height difference. It was the first good look I got of this exquisite woman with her wide eyes and close-cropped, tightly wound hair. I waved from the balcony.

She looked down at Jan. "May I come in?"

"Of course. Let me take your bag." Jan stepped aside, allowing Gwen to walk in and get the full impact of the room. She inhaled deeply through her nose, then smiled.

"I suppose you were expecting housekeeping." Her voice was soft, almost velvety in its understatement. She stepped through, reaching her hand to shake mine. I held my robe closed with the left hand as I stood up.

"Hello. I'm Gwen." Before I could say anything, she turned back to Jan. "And you are Janice. I see that I caught you in the middle of things. If I can leave my luggage here, I'll go find dinner to give you two a chance..."

"We're expecting room service. You're welcome to join us."

I blinked at the entendre, but Gwen responded without a pause. "I'd love to. The flight from New Orleans was ridiculous." She easily removed her stylishly oversized trench coat. Underneath was a tan-colored silk shirt so loose that it would slide from her shoulders if it hadn't been perfectly tailored. The obvious lack of a bra to hold her medium-sized breasts in place made the outfit even more daring.

Jan showed no shyness in admiring the stunning woman. "Joseph?"

"Close." She balanced herself against the wall as she took off her heels. Through dark stockings, her toenails shone a perfect red. "The Frankie Shop."

"Very nice."

Jan led the way to the balcony. I offered the patio lounger opposite Jan's chair. Once Gwen was seated, I stepped inside to get the extra chair from the writing table. I turned back in time to see Gwen stretching her long legs in a way that seemed very much on purpose, though not entirely for my benefit.

It was Jan who began the conversation. "How long have you been with the conference?"

"This is only my third year as a delegate. Before that, I was a volunteer for five years. It's been hard work; more so than I expected. Though I'm discovering some rewards."

"Such as?"

"Such as the opportunity to meet you."

The knock on the hotel room door cut off the rest of Gwen's answer. I scuttled through the room, grabbing my pants off the floor on the way. The bellman tried to survey the scene behind me as I dug for my wallet. But I got his full attention when I swapped five twenties for the cart of food, closing the door almost immediately.

I examined the sparkling wine label long enough to recognize one of my favorite Napa Valley cellars. The bottle had come with four flutes, so I filled three and set them on the charcuterie tray. Moments later we were happily drinking great wine and crunching perfect crackers with meats and cheeses.

As I refilled Gwen's flute, Jan resumed the earlier conversation. "Why here? Why the hotel room? Why not meet at the delegate reception tomorrow?"

Gwen quickly finished her second glass and took a deep breath. "Well, Janice, I guess I wanted some one-on-one time."

Jan was suddenly concerned. "Is it something professional? Confidential? Do I need to call HR?"

"No, no. Nothing like that." Gwen glanced at me, then shrugged. "Janice, remember last year in Hartford you gave the opening speech?"

Jan nodded.

"I was very impressed with you. Not only the points of your speech, which were presented perfectly, by the way, but your composure and confidence. I realized you were the type of woman I wanted to become."

"Well, really ..." Jan began but Gwen kept going.

"When you finished, I went to the back of the hall, thinking I'd catch you on the way out the door. I turned to the table for ice water and when I looked back, you were out of sight. I strained my neck trying to see you."

I basked in the image of this woman towering over a room of stuffy delegates.

"I'd gone out the side door."

"I realized that. I went into the hallway and spotted you just as you stepped into the ladies' room."

"The ... oh, dear."

"It took me a few minutes to get through the crowd. By the time I got to the restroom, I didn't see you. But I heard sounds from one of the stalls."

Both women were silent, staring at each other. I had to ask. "Sounds?"

"Moaning," Gwen explained. "And muffled whimpers."

"You mean like..."

"And under the door of one stall, I saw two sets of feet and two pairs of panties."

Jan was hiding a smile behind her finger tips. She looked up at me. "Carla Van Murien. Divisional Chairperson. A huge contributor to several charities. Fingers of a virtuoso."

Gwen continued. "So, of course, I left. I was so embarrassed I ran into the first empty break-out room I came to. I took several deep breaths, trying to wrap my mind around what I knew had just happened." She gestured toward Jan. "This woman that I had just decided to model myself after; this woman of refinement of professionalism, was having sex in a public bathroom with another woman. And as I thought about it," she paused for a deep breath, "I realized I was caressing a nipple that had gotten very hard."

She turned to look Jan in the eye. "For the rest of the conference, I took every opportunity to hear you speak; to watch you interact with dignitaries and other delegates."

Jan's robe had opened slightly and she was running a finger across her blushing décolletage. "Oh, Ms. Gwendolyn. My modesty."

I snickered, but Gwen was on a roll.

"I found myself getting aroused at your confident stance that seemed to unintentionally display your breasts."

"Oh, honey, why didn't you come up to me? At least talk with me? I can hardly be that intimidating to an Amazon like you."

"But you were! Your strength and leadership and ..." pause biting lip

"And?"

Gwen lowered her eyes to shyly stare at the now exposed skin between Jan's breasts. "Your tits.

I managed to not choke on the champagne. Jan laughed, not impolitely.

"During the breaks I would sneak back to my hotel room and masturbate! I was obsessed by your breasts, Janice. I wanted to squeeze them and suck them and make you beg for more."

I tried to be subtle as I shifted my enlarging dick under my robe, but Jan noticed before turning back to Gwen.

"I see. You were so smitten by these boobs that you, what? Bribed the committee reservation manager to put us in the same room?"

Gwen shrugged. "I promised to head up next year's fund-raising drive."

"Wow." Jan finished her drink. "You do have it bad." She loosened the tie on her robe. "I think such effort should not go unrewarded. Hm?"

That last was directed toward me. I could only nod, anxious to see what would happen next.

Gwen sat up in the lounger, as if her arousal was pulling her toward Jan.

"If you have been thinking of my tits and getting hot over just the fantasy," Jan opened her robe, exposing the thick, pale orbs and deep pink nipples. "Then you should try the real thing. Come here." Mesmerized, Gwen stood, then knelt next to Jan's chair. Jan reached one hand behind Gwen's head, guiding her face forward. "Suck me, you gorgeous creature. Take my tits in your hungry mouth and find your fantasy."

Gwen did not hesitate. Her dark hands rose up to cup and lift the alabaster boobs, closing her mouth over first one nipple, then the other. She lifted her head for a breath, then began more slowly, kissing and licking every curve and swell. "Oh, Janice. I've fantasized about this for so long. You have no idea."

Jan opened her eyes halfway to wink at me. "I think I have some idea. OH!"

Gwen had used her front teeth to take a tiny bite at the side of Jan's breast. Then licked the same spot.

Jan's hands were crawling over the silk of Gwen's shirt, confirming that she wore no bra.

Gwen had moved her mouth back to Jan's nipples, working them diligently, and resulting in Jan's low moans and sharp gasps. Her hips were slowly rotating on their own accord.

Not wanting to distract the women, I slid one hand under my robe, cradling my hard shaft.

Gwen's hand had moved as well. Her palm covered Jan's white pubic fluff, working up and down, pressing against the hood of her clit. Soft squelching sounds told me Gwen had inserted her fingers and was exploring the warm wetness.

Jan grabbed Gwen's head on both sides. "We," a quick kiss, "are going to have great fun." Then a longer kiss, deep and real. But Gwen's fingers did not slow down. She broke the kiss to hiss in Jan's ear.

"Let me make you cum. I want you to cum for me. On me. Please, Janice."

Gwen latched her mouth onto Jan's swollen nipple. Jan began to cry out in her low, sultry tone. Her hips flashed forward and back against Gwen's hand, grinding herself onward.

"Yes, Janice. That's it. It feels good, doesn't it? At last. I can feel your cunt sucking my fingers. Cum for me, darlin'." Gwen's arm angled down and I could see four fingers shoved into Jan's cunt. "Cum ... NOW!"

Jan screamed! Loud! I thought of looking around the balcony to see if any other hotel guests had heard, but realized if the women didn't mind, why should I?

They were kissing once again. Slowly, gently, as Jan came down from her pinnacle. She opened her eyes once more and looked at Gwen with appreciation and lust.

"Bed?"

Gwen stood, then helped Jan up on wobbly legs. "Bed."

I walked in after them, closing the sliding glass door. I heard laughing behind me. Both women were looking at the two queen beds: one perfectly made as it had been all day; the other, naked and exposed with everything on the floor except the mattress pad.

"My vote? Why mess up the nice one? We may want to sleep later."

Like a living alabaster statue, Jan turned to Gwen and pressed herself close. "May I undress you?"

Gwen's dark fingers laced into Jan's white hair, pulling her into a kiss. "Yes, Janice."

I sat back down in the desk chair without taking my eyes off the miracle happening in front of me. Still standing, Jan continued to kiss Gwen on the mouth, then her cheek and neck and shoulder; all while unbuttoning the front of the silk. Gwen's chest raised and lowered in deep, longing breaths. Jan opened the shirt and paused to admire the full, swelling breasts. Slightly lighter brown than the skin around them, they stood as a pert and proud testament to her youth and fitness. The areolae were dark and large, with black nipples jutting forward, demanding Jan's attention. She was happy to oblige.

Jan's tongue swirled around the nipple, teasing soft moans from Gwen's half-parted lips. Her fingers tightened in the white hair and Jan suddenly sucked hard. I could imagine that marvelous areola swelling inside my lover's mouth. She moved to the other breast, giving equal attention to both sides. The result was the immediate. Gwen tilted her face to the ceiling and groaned, "Oh yes, Janice. I felt that one all the way down."

The mention of Gwen's pussy seemed to shift Jan's attention. She quickly undid the front of her perfectly creased pants and slid them over the wide, round hips revealing bikini panties of black lace, giving way to black silk thigh-highs.

Jan gasped. Gwen sighed. My cock lurched.