Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #21

Story Info
On this fantasy we introduce passionate sex to her boss.
4.8k words
3.88
4.2k
1

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week, Gabi told her boss about our weekend and about my request for something more relaxed. She detailed my sex with our lover and how we had done it affectionately. The boss said she would have loved to have watched it, and Gabi said she should try something like that too. That she had tried gave her a lot of pleasure, but she still preferred the BDSM sex with the boss, and she was sure that her role was that of a masochist with the boss, even though she loved being the sadist with her "little wife".

When she told me about the conversation, I told her she should invite the boss to be fucked like I was for her to experience it. I thought she'd never had anything like this with men, that it had always been something like BDSM, and maybe that's what led to her being such a naughty sadist with other women. Gabi said it was a good theory and would talk to her about it.

On Thursday night, Gabi told me she'd talked to the boss and was willing to try it, especially after she told her about my sex with the males. I said that we should focus this whole weekend on her pleasure. I wanted to show her how she could have fantastic orgasms with males. This shouldn't affect how she enjoyed being sadistic with women since they were complementary pleasures. She would have the best of both worlds. We agreed with our males for the weekend. I told them what we intended to do with the boss and that the prize for them would be a DP on that blonde girl. For our black lover, it would not be a problem. On the contrary, he loved to be affectionate with his little whores. As the truck driver liked both ways, it wouldn't be a big problem.

I agreed with Gabi that this time no leather, latex, whips, vibrators, or other accessories, just two beautiful women dressed in sexy lingerie, driving their males crazy. She corrected me immediately, saying not two. It will be three! I asked if she no longer saw me as her little husband, and she replied that just between us, in our room, yes, and that she adored me. But that in our parties, she loved to see me as her "little wife", being used by males in the same way as her, that seeing me in lingerie, being well fucked by males made her crazy horny! We fucked a lot that night, and she wiggled on my cock while I was fucking her ass.

On Saturday, we agreed with our males at the end of the afternoon, and we asked the boss to meet us earlier in the salon for a beauty session. Gabi had already booked the special room, but as agreed, no accessories. Gabi had also provided lingerie and clothes for us three. The same two attendants were in the room, plus a new one we didn't know. The two acquaintances took care of Gabi and the boss and left the newcomer to me. First, they provided relaxing baths in bathtubs to prepare us. Afterward, everyone was super affectionate in the waxing session, leaving us three very smooth everywhere.

As I was already super used to Gabi, the boss, and the other two attendants, I was super comfortable. But the newbie was a little tense. That was clear. I told her to relax, that if anyone had to be embarrassed here, it was me, not her. She giggled, and they began to massage our bodies with a well-scented moisturizing cream, leaving our skin soft and fragrant for our males. They started the massage from the back and massaged the whole body, including our butts. The two more experienced ones finished first, told Gabi and the boss to turn around, and continued rubbing their bodies, mainly their big breasts, groin, and pussy. When the newcomer asked me to turn around, I warned her that her massage was very nice and had made my "little clit" hard so that she wouldn't be scared. Gabi and the boss laughed a lot, along with the other two attendants. She turned red as a bell pepper.

She continued massaging my body, starting with my feet and legs. When she got to the groin, she jumped to my face and neck and came down. When she got to the nipples on my chest, she massaged them like the two attendants had done with Gabi and the boss, leaving them very hard. This only increased the size of my "clit", which now pointed upwards. She continued down the belly, and when she got to it, she stopped, not knowing what to do. The two attendants explained that she should continue the massage as they had already talked. She took my cock and continued massaging with the cream, including my balls. The two attendants laughed a lot and said that she was too affectionate and that there would only be one way to get it down so I could hide my "little clit" to get dressed, and she already knew how it was. I looked at her, still embarrassed, and asked if she wanted me to do it myself. She said she wouldn't let the two seniors make fun of her, thinking she couldn't make it. She bent down and gave me a sensational blowjob. She was a little shy at first, but then she got loose and made me come very tasty in her little mouth, swallowing everything right away. She took advantage of my cock softening and already held it back, holding it with tape, following the directions of the other two.

Then they came to dress us. Gabi had provided three sets of matching lingerie and dresses, in the correct sizes, for her, the boss, and me. The only difference is that this time I would wear a red wig, making the group have a brunette (Gabi), a blonde (the boss), and a redhead (me). The 3 of them helped us put on the lingerie, a set of lace thong panties and bra, white, with a garter belt and white stockings too. The panties, as usual, were tiny and practically covered nothing. The bras were also a size smaller than necessary to enhance their breasts and also my prostheses. The dresses were very short, made of a very thin fabric, and practically transparent, allowing our lingerie, garters, and stockings to be clearly seen through it. Three sandals with very thin and very high heels completed the sets.

We put on our sandals and got makeup on, light makeup but very red lipstick, and my wig on. When we were ready, we went down the stairs, and I went to the back door, where they usually left our car, already strategically hidden so we could leave discreetly. But Gabi said no, that the car was parked in the front, and we would leave through the entrance to the salon. I looked scared at her because I had never been there dressed. She gave me her hand and said not to worry. We left by the front of the salon with our very high heels, well-done makeup, almost transparent dresses, and sensual lingerie on display. We noticed everyone looking at us. When we got into the car, Gabi and the boss in the front and I in the back, they laughed and said that we had caused the biggest furor in the salon, all the others with envious looks at the three beautiful. We laugh a lot together!

We got home, and our males were already waiting for us. Our black lover now had a key to the house, and he could come in whenever he wanted. They were sitting in the living room, and when they saw us, they immediately stood up and, almost drooling, looked at us three. We had already agreed with them about focusing on the boss and showing her what it was to make love to males like them. They approached us and gave me and Gabi quick kisses. Then they came to the boss, holding her hands, and brought her to the center of the room. We sat on the sofa, Gabi and our lover on one side, the truck driver and me on the other, and we were all admiring that blonde girl in the middle of the room, being the center of attention. She was very hot, with the high heels highlighting her hot ass, the transparency of the dress, and the bra a size smaller, making her tits even more evident in the cleavage. Gabi asked her to go for a walk to show everyone she was an elegant and sensual woman. The boss blushed a little (new since she was always in charge) and took a slow turn, showing all her curves to us.

Our males got up and went to meet her. They made a sandwich, with the truck driver in front, his body leaning against her, and our lover rubbing her upturned ass from behind. Both started kissing her neck, and our lover also the back of her neck. They kissed, licked, and sucked her neck, arousing her a lot because she closed her eyes, tipped her head back a little, and became panting. A few minutes of caressing her neck were enough to set her on fire, and she grabbed the truck driver's head and started kissing his mouth lasciviously while our male was still caressing and kissing the back of her neck. Then she turned her head back, also kissing our lover's mouth. She was getting out of control. But the two weren't in a hurry. They wanted to drive the boss crazy with lust. By then, Gabi had already jumped onto the sofa where I was, sitting on my lap, kissing my neck and caressing my breasts while I did the same with hers.

They began to use their hands on her body, caressing the ass and breasts still on the white dress and always turning her to the other so that she kissed both and had her breasts and ass fondled by the two males. She moaned louder and louder and said that her pussy was soaked, and that she had never been so sticky in her entire life. We told her not to be in a hurry and enjoy it. The two took off her dress, left that blonde goddess only in lingerie and high heels, and continued the session of kisses, licks, and caresses. You could see that her panties were very. Gabi and I also took off the dresses, becoming like her. But the males didn't even look at us. They followed the instructions to focus on the boss.

Gabi naughtily asked the boss if she liked cocks. The boss seemed to come out of the trance with the caresses she was receiving and replied that she now loved it. Gabi replied that then she should take advantage, as there were two wonderful specimens of big cocks available for her to enjoy. The boss started to undress the two males. She opened and removed the shirt of one while wiggling her ass to the other and then alternated. She opened their pants, letting them fall, and again wiggled her ass over their dicks, still inside their boxers. The two finished removing their pants and shoes and continued caressing and petting her body while she still wiggled her hot ass on each cock. Then she crouched between them and started kissing their cocks still inside their underwear. She would caress and kiss one and then repeat on the other. She now had a cock in each hand.

Using that same hand, she lowered the briefs and revealed the males' dicks. She dropped the briefs to their feet, and they got out from them, and she went back to holding the cocks. She began sniffing and kissing each one, crouching between them and looking up, staring into their eyes. It was a very hot scene, and Gabi and I also kissed and caressed each other watching that. The boss then licked and sucked the cocks alternately while she stroked the other with her hand. She changed between the cocks all the time. I think she wanted to drive both of them crazy. Still, she didn't even need to dedicate herself too much because we were all crazy to see that blonde crouched over her heels, her sticky panties, the hard nipples of her huge breasts inside her bra, and holding and sucking those two very horny big cocks.

She didn't have as much experience as Gabi and I with cocks like that, but she was very dedicated. She was trying to swallow the huge heads, and little by little, she was putting more and more of the cocks inside her mouth, and now they started to touch her throat, making her choke and leaving the dicks even more luscious and drooling. After a few minutes, she said that her little mouth couldn't take it anymore, as the cocks were too big, and it was already hurting to keep her mouth open for so long. She wanted to be fucked by the males.

They lifted her and took her to the couch, sitting her on edge. The truck driver went to her breasts, unfastened her bra, and began to kiss and suckle her nipples. Our lover approached her pussy, ripped off her panties, broke the straps on the side, and started kissing her clit. She tried to pull his head to get him to suck her pussy right away, but the truck driver held her hands and told her to relax and enjoy. Our lover kissed her pussy lips, ran his tongue down her perineum, and kissed her ass. He had lifted and spread her legs to expose her more, but he wasn't licking or sucking her luscious pussy yet. They wanted to make her even hornier. He switched places with the truck driver, whispering something in his ear, and he continued the "torture", just light kisses on her pussy and ass.

Our male sucked her tits hard as he did with Gabi and me. Despite the strength, he was extremely affectionate, without biting or squeezing. The suction was driving us crazy, and so was the boss. When she was already moaning very loudly, they switched positions again. Our male now proceeded to explore her with his tongue, sticking it deep in her pussy, and then moving it through her clit and ass. The truck driver, in turn, took a tube of lubricant and rubbed a lot of lube between the boss's huge breasts. He got on top of her and placed his very thick cock between them. The boss looked like she'd never done a titjob, and she stared. The truck driver tightened her big breasts on his cock, and began to move on top of her, fucking her big breasts. She seemed to understand now and started to hold her breasts, pressing them against the cock, and our male continued to suck her pussy. She moaned harder and harder, getting closer to coming.

But the two wanted to prolong her pleasure as much as possible, and when she was close to coming, they stopped and switched positions, deliberately taking a little time for her to slow down. The truck driver was now sucking her luscious pussy, and our lover stuck his cock between her big tits. As his cock was much longer than the truck driver's, every time he went forward, his cock approached her mouth. And she quickly started to suck the cock "stuck" between her tits. Her moans increased in intensity, and she was getting hornier and hornier. At that time, Gabi and I were also very horny and in a delicious 69. Gabi had released my cock, sucking it, my balls, and licking my ass. I sucked her pussy and her ass too. When the boss again approached to come, the males stopped and said it was her time to come, but with their cocks. And not there, but on the bed, in the bedroom. They took the boss in their arms, one on each side, and went up the stairs to the bedroom, carrying that blonde goddess dressed only in garters, stockings, and high heels. Gabi and I stopped and climbed behind them, still in our lingerie, as we had only pulled our panties to the side for our 69.

In the bedroom, they put her on her fours on the bed and said they were going to stick it in her pussy a little each, starting with our lover's cock, which was a little less thick, then they were going to repeat that in her ass, to end up doing a DP on her. That she was going to keep her body still, she could moan as much as she wanted, but they were the ones who would make her come. They would stop if she started to move because today, nothing would be in a hurry or without affection. Our lover went behind her and pointed his cock at her pussy. The truck driver came in front of her and gave his cock to be sucked. Our male liked foreplay, and he just rubbed his cock on her pussy, forcing a little bit for the cock to open her lips, but without letting the cock enter her, and then rubbed the cock on the clit.

She wiggled her ass, trying to fit the cock in the pussy, but he was controlling, avoiding. Then he rested his head on the little hole and began slowly forcing the cock, as I love. But she pushed her whole body back, trying to get the cock inside her all at once. He backed away from her body, avoiding this, and said that because she had moved, he would go back to just rubbing her clit, "torturing" her more. After a few more minutes of rubbing and her moaning loudly, he slowly thrust his cock back into her. This time she managed to control herself and was quiet. He stuck the entire roll in her about 4 or 5 times and pulled it out completely wet by the blonde's pussy. He called the truck driver, and they switched places.

He gave his luscious cock in her juices for her to suck, and the truck driver went to tease her pussy. He did the same as our lover and rubbed his thick cock on her little clit. After some time, he slowly thrust himself into her, and she moaned very loudly. He also entered with the cock all over her half a dozen times, and again they switched places, with the blonde starting to suck the thick cock, also luscious by her pussy. Our lover bent down behind her, gave her a nice suck on her ass, leaving it very wet, and slowly rested his cock's head on her little ring. He started to force his head into her ass, holding her waist and squeezing her hips. The blonde again couldn't help herself and pushed her ass back. The cock entered halfway, but he again stepped back and removed it from her ass, warning that he had already told her how to behave. He said that since she didn't behave well, he would need to demonstrate how nice it was for the little bitch to be quiet, letting the male pleasure her. The boss must have thought he was going to tie her up or arrest her, but instead, he called me to bed, put me on all fours, and told her: I'm going to show you what it's like to make love to a little whore's ass.

He made the boss sit close to see but said she should be quiet and watch. He pulled my panties aside and gave my ass a nice lick. I stayed as quiet as possible, just moaning with his tongue exploring my little hole. After a few minutes of sucking me, he pointed his cock at my ass, just leaning his head and telling me that he wanted to rub me a lot. I started to wiggle on his cock, rubbing my little ring on his big head, but not moving backward or forward, just rolling. He moaned deliciously, loudly, because he really loved that. After several minutes he asked me if I wanted his cock inside me, and I said always. He then held onto my hips, and slowly forced his cock into me.

Even without encountering resistance, he slowly inserted it, opening me inch by inch. I moaned loudly and swayed, but without moving back and forth. He was inserting it very slowly, and when his head passed, he started to return also slowly, until I felt that void left by his cock, with my ass very open. I asked him if he wanted my ass to wink at him, and he said yes, that he wanted it closed again so he could break into me again. I contracted my asshole to close it, and he again advanced with his cock slowly. He repeated this 3 or 4 times, but it took him about 15 minutes. I was crazy, I love it when he does that, and I moaned so hard. He stopped fucking me, kissed my ass and asshole, said he'd continue with my ass later and asked her: do you understand now?

She was mesmerized by the scene of him slowly invading my ass just inches from her face. She nodded yes, without saying anything, and went back to her hands and knees on the bed. Her pussy looked even more luscious, and I think she had now realized what Gabi had told her about the scene of me making love to our male. She stayed still on the bed, and he repeated with her what he had done with me, but more slowly still. He entered slowly with his head in her ass and left again. He asked her to contract the ass and was waiting for it to stay closed. As she wasn't used to it, it took her a while to close her asshole again, unlike me, who managed to close it quickly (to receive the cock opening me again!). After doing this a few times, she turned to me, and with a huge smile and a very nice moan, she said that now she understood why I moaned so hard.

That the sensation of being fucked was great, but the sensation of the ass being opened by the head was very pleasant. Gabi and I approached her while she went back to sucking the other cock and moaning, and we started kissing her mouth. I approached her ear and told her: relax, let these hot males drive you crazy. They know how to drive us crazy and give us wonderful orgasms. She turned and gave me a passionate tongue kiss, gave Gabi another kiss like that, and went back to sucking the cock. Gabi and I tucked ourselves under her body and started sucking her big tits, one on each side, sucking hard as our male did while they fucked her mouth and her ass slowly. After a few minutes like this, they changed places, and the truck driver fucked her ass in the same way, without going in with the whole cock, just making the big head go through the little ring and removing it. The boss was getting crazy with lust, she wiggled around nicely on his cock while sucking the other one, and the two of us continued sucking her big tits.

12