Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
The blind trust of a sub as her Dom shares her.
4.5k words
4.82
8.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My excitement kept growing. This was so big, I couldn't hide my grin even if I wanted to. I better open my mouth, and...

"Well...?" asked Sir with a smile already forming in the corner of His mouth. He read my face as soon as I stepped through the door but wanted me to say it out loud.

"They were impressed! Can you imagine? I'm going to have a little exhibition!" I felt like jumping but instead, I was just bouncing on the balls of my feet as Sir stepped in front of me and held my shoulders, smiling wide. I stopped bouncing, but my eyes sparkled with excitement as I looked back at Him.

"No, you're going to have an exhibition. Not a little exhibition... don't talk yourself down, baby." He pulled me close and kissed me, then with our noses and foreheads touching, He continued. "You are amazing. I'm so proud of you." My heart swelled and I couldn't help but smile as I brushed my nose against His.

"Thank you..."

"What are you thanking me for? It's all you, you dingbat! But I tell you what... why don't you go home and pack an overnight bag and I'll pick you up at 5:30?" I looked at Him with a bit of a surprised expression, but He just smiled back.

"Overnight... what are you planning?" I asked as my lips curled shyly upwards.

"Wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, baby, now go on, you haven't got that long! Oh, and make sure to bring your black shoes, the ones with the straps!"

I could feel my face was red, but I was grinning. Just what was He planning? I love how He's full of surprises and I know He gets creative with things. All a part of His charm. He knows how to make me feel the most special person in this world.

***

I still had no idea where we were going. We left the town, and I was watching the slowly darkening trees passing by, feeling butterflies multiplying in my stomach. We kept chatting about random things like we normally do, but I noticed He carefully avoided the subject of what tonight might bring.

We finally pulled up by a big, old-looking, but fancy building, its bricks looking even more red surrounded by the russet and amber tones of the foliage illuminated by the autumn sunset. It was such a beautifully serene scene, making me forget to talk as I looked at it in awe... and realised that it was a hotel.

"Oh wow..." was all I could muster as I got out of the car, trying to take it all in.

"My lady...?" Sir stepped next to me, offering His arm and I accepted...

"Well, thank you, "dahling"! Not every day we walk together in a posh way..." I grinned "I better leave profanities behind too!"

"Absolutely, or I might have to put you over my knees!" He grinned back as we were walking towards the entrance. "Or... I might just fuck some manners into your pretty mouth..."

"Oh, don't fucking tempt me...!" I responded cheekily, enjoying our little naughty banter as we stepped inside the hotel.

"Oh no! Now you leave me no choice, my lady, I will have to!"

"Oops..." I looked at Him, showing my flushed dimples and put my index finger to my lips, looking cute. It was a move He always liked and made Him smile. Just a little playful gesture to juxtapose my devious mind with innocent looks.

The interior of the hotel matched my expectations of the outside perfectly with its warm tones and beautifully designed furniture. Our room was complete with a generously sized bath and a king-sized bed by the window, looking out at the hotel's park... and it seemed like it also came with a short-sleeve, A-line black dress with a zip at the back and a sexy, black and red lace lingerie set complete with stockings and suspenders. I looked at Sir, puzzled...

"How..."

"I may have been planning this for a while and was going to do it regardless of the gallery's response."

My eyes widened; my heart swelled... I felt so much appreciation, gratefulness, humbleness, and the luckiest person on the planet. What did I ever do to deserve this? I hugged Him tight, my face buried in His neck, taking in His scent to make sure this was real and not just a dream.

"Thank you... really... thank you" I finally said, sealing it with a kiss.

"Hey, don't you go mushy on me, young lady!" He responded, but I knew He appreciated my reaction. "Anyhoo, we better get ready for dinner!"

I couldn't wait to try my new outfit on, but I decided to unpack while He was having a shower, and then I followed suit. Coming out of the bathroom, I found Him already dressed, in smart casual style, but with a shirt. Men... they don't take long to look and smell good, and I do envy that! He was sitting in an armchair facing the bed, watching me get ready, seemingly lost in some sweet thoughts.

I stood up and looked at Him once I had the lingerie on and noticed His eyes widened and His mouth slightly opened. With a coy smile and never breaking eye contact, I walked over to Him, bent forward to give Him a kiss and swiped my hand up His thigh to feel His bulge. Sweet!

"Shame we have to have dinner first, huh?" I whispered into His ear, then walked back to the bed, swaying my hips a bit wider than usual. As I reached down for my dress, I felt Him behind me, His arms reaching around my body, one hand finding its way to my throat... I could feel something against my skin as He caressed my neck... it was my collar. I stood still as He quickly put it on, and then I felt one hand sliding onto my breasts, the other down my knickers. Now He knew He was not the only one turned on.

"Remember, you are mine, baby girl." His finger entered my wet pussy "I decide what we do and when we do it." He gently pushed on my back for me to bend forward and I could feel the slight sting of His hand slapping my bum as He kept fingering me. I let out a quiet moan...

"Now get dressed!"

"Yes, Sir!" I sighed.

"Good girl," He pulled his finger out, helped me up, and walked back to the armchair to continue watching me shakily putting my dress on. I could feel my face was slightly flushed from the sudden excitement He caused, and I had a naughty glint in my eyes as I looked back at Him. He was definitely planning something more, I could tell by the devious smile spread across His face. This guessing, this not knowing made butterflies multiply in my stomach.

The dress fit perfectly. The low neckline showed just enough décolletage to keep the look classy, it hugged my figure down to my hips, then flared a little, covering my legs to about a couple of inches above my knees.

"You look incredible, baby," Sir said stepping up to me. "I'll be back soon, I just go and check something." He gave me a quick kiss and left. Well, it was makeup time, and I knew He wouldn't want to watch that. Too many things around my eyes and all that, which made Him uneasy.

I decided to keep my makeup light. Just a hint of smoky around my eyes, winged eyeliner, red lipstick to match the garnet in my collar. I left my hair down, just parted on the side. As I was putting my shoes on, Sir entered the room.

"Excellent timing, Sir!" I smiled as I stood up.

"Wow..." Sir's eyes grew big as He looked me up and down appreciatively. He held a hand out towards me and I took it, letting Him guide me closer and to give Him a twirl. "You are stunning!"

"Thank you, Sir" I blushed with a smile.

"Shall we?" He asked and I nodded, taking His arm again like before when we were walking up to the hotel.

We had an absolutely lovely time enjoying the delicious food and some drinks as well as each other's company spiced with some flirting, and cheeky, suggestive touches. When we finally got back to our corridor, Sir stopped, looked around, and pushed me against the wall kissing me passionately. He held me tight, and I felt the dress getting looser around me... He pulled the zip down my back! I could barely register what just happened, the dress dropped lower, revealing my bra as it was only held up hanging around my elbows. Sir stepped away from my hug.

"Let it drop, baby."

"Yes Sir" my cheeks flushed, but I obeyed. My dress quickly fell on the floor and there I stood in the corridor wearing nothing but my lingerie set.

"Good girl." Sir held His hand out and I took it, stepping out of the dress towards Him. "I better carry this so you can't cover yourself." He told me, quickly picking up the dress from the floor. "Such beauty should not be covered up."

I felt so embarrassed, our room was right at the end of the long corridor. Sir made sure we walked slowly, and my arousal kept growing with each step. We finally made it to the door and Sir took His sweet time finding the key card to open it. After what felt like long, drawn-out minutes, He let me in with a naughty grin. "At last," I thought as I quickly stepped in with my head down, but my humiliation was far from over...

Sir led me to the centre of the room, turned me around and told me to get into Nadu. I felt my heart beating faster as I obeyed, and a smile spread across my face. This was my happy place. Sir stepped behind me and I heard some fumbling... fabric...

"You've been such a good girl, but I have some bad news." Soft satin covered my eyes "I'm taking one of your senses tonight." My heart skipped a beat, and I could feel a wet patch developing between my legs. "What are your safe words?"

"Yellow or amber and red, Sir."

"Good, show me your signals." I lifted my right hand and touched my thumb to my ring finger, then crossed my fingers. "Good girl." His lips touched mine softly, then He stepped away so silently, that I had no idea which direction He went or what He was up to. Time seemed like dragging, but this anticipation and not knowing kept my arousal growing. Whatever He was doing, one thing was certain: He was watching me, His prized possession.

A sudden knock brought me out of my wondering. I heard steps... oh, so He was sitting in the armchair. The door opened. Wait... my face flushed at the realisation that I was facing the door! Whoever was there could clearly see me! Sounds of footsteps on the carpet, shoes being taken off. There was more than one person, and they came in. I could not make out who they were or how many as nobody said a word. I began slightly trembling from excitement. Someone stepped in front of me, but before He said a word, I could tell it was Sir.

"Hello, baby girl. Are you ready to play?"

"Yes Sir," I answered and I felt Sir's hands in mine.

"Good girl. Stand up!" He ordered, and I slowly and gracefully got onto my feet. "Although these look lovely on you, you won't be needing them anymore," Sir said as He stepped behind me and I felt His hands undoing my bra, then pulling my knickers down. I stood there wearing nothing but my stockings and suspenders in front of people who were shrouded in mystery. "Open your legs, baby, let our guests see." My face must have been red, but I did as I was told and I felt Sir's hands on my arms, slowly guiding them behind my back until He could hold my wrists together with a gentle, but firm grip. "I wonder how wet you are baby. Perhaps our guests can check... what do you think? Do you want them to inspect you?"

"Y...yes... Sir..." my voice was shaky...

"Mmm, good girl. I wonder what they'll find." Sir's voice almost caressed my ears as He said that, and a couple of seconds later I could feel a hand tracing up my inner thigh. I could tell by the touch it was a man. He slowly moved his hand up and up, brushed my bushy landing strip, and then back down the other thigh. I gasped... I felt lips touching the top of my slit and then the fingers making their way back up, this time right into my wetness, entering me easily. "You seem to enjoy a stranger fingering you, my little slut."

I began trembling slightly. Whoever was inspecting me started licking my clit while he kept fingering. Then the sensation stopped, and I could hear him stepping away, at the same time I felt someone's hands on my breasts, gently caressing, then lips around my nipple, a tongue circling. One hand making its way down towards my pussy. The scent and touch were familiar this time, this must have been a man I'd met before. He pushed his fingers inside me just as easily as the other. My breaths were quickening...

"Two men just fingered you and you don't even know who they are but look how much you're enjoying yourself. What would you call this behaviour?"

"Slutty, Sir..." I sighed.

"That's right. And what does that make you?"

"Your slut, Sir..."

"Good girl! Let's see what a good slut you are for me!" the teasing stopped, and Sir scooped me up and carried me before gently putting me down onto my back on the soft bed. "Open your legs wide, baby, do not close them!" I could swear I heard a condom wrapper as I obliged "Good girl... all you have to do is to take whatever is offered!"

"Yes Sir," I said, and in a moment I could feel hands, lips and tongues on my body, but this time all at once! The two men were working on my body at the same time, kissing, caressing my boobs, my thighs, my belly. I could not tell which body part belonged to whom, but I was aching for one of them to touch my most sensitive parts already, instead of inching closer and closer...

Then a brush of a hand here, a finger sliding over my wetness there.... and I could feel it, fingers getting deeper and deeper inside my welcoming pussy. Then a tongue on my clit, another on my nipple, both circling, both working on giving me pleasure and I didn't care who they were by this point, I was just taking it all. My moans were getting louder, my thighs shaking until my ecstasy washed over my body.

"Good girl" came Sir's voice from next to me and I felt His hands guiding my knees up, exposing me even more. My pussy was still pulsating slightly from my orgasm when I felt a cock entering me, and although familiar, it was not Sir's. But the hand in my hair was, turning my head to the side, away from Him. "Open your mouth" and as I did, I felt a cock pushing in gently. Both men moved slowly, allowing me to get used to being fucked at both ends, then... click... buzz... and I felt something vibrating right on my clit.

I moaned but the cock in my mouth muffled it. All these sensations, all this control from Him, how I was being used as His fuck toy... that I just had to feel and obey... It was not just my body that was being fucked, it was my mind too and it was perfectly orchestrated. The men picked up their pace a bit but remained gentle. With so many things to feel at once I began trembling again. The pace increased, the vibrator got pressed to my clit harder... The stranger's cock muffled my scream as the waves of orgasm hit my body again.

And they withdrew, leaving me on the bed, panting for a while, then I felt Sir's hand gently caressing my face, then slowly down my neck, all over my now sensitive body. I arched my back and moaned quietly at His touch. Every inch of my skin now felt like an erogenous zone, and He knew it, He used it as His playground, enjoying my sighs and moans, every squirm under His touch.

"How are you, beautiful little slut?" He asked, but my brain buffered...

"Good... Sir..." was all I managed to reply.

"Good! Because we're not finished with you, yet." And with that, He kissed my lips softly and I could feel His weight leaving my side, then the mattress moved again, and I heard shifting from just where He was sitting a moment ago. Hands on my legs and body gently guiding me to turn over into an all-fours position... over someone. I could feel my leg brushing against skin as I put my knee down. My hips being pulled back then down, and I could feel it: warmth of breaths... Oh my god, yes! I was sitting on someone's face, and he began licking my pussy. However, by the position of his hands, I was facing backwards, and that could only mean...

A gentle push on my back to lower myself confirmed it: I was in the 69 position with one of the men and he was already busy. I moaned and began working on his cock: licked his shaft up and down, and circled the tip before little by little I began taking it in my mouth. I could feel fingers on my back, caressing, making their way up to my hair... it was Sir.

"I think it's about time I enjoyed that too" and He grabbed my hair and guided my head to the side and pushed His cock in my welcoming mouth. "Oh fuck, what a good girl." I wanked Him with twisting motions as I slowly sucked. Then I felt His hand pulling on my hair again, directing me back down. "Don't forget our guest, baby! He's working very hard to please you!" My attention went back to the man under me, but not for long. Another pull, this time my head was turned to the other side and my mouth was already open and ready. "We have another guest too that needs servicing, baby... good girl! What a good cock slut you are for me! Such a pleasure to share you!"

Click... then something cold and wet was dribbling down between my bum cheeks. Before my brain could catch up, Sir's finger was already at my hole, teasing. I finally did the maths and I realised: three cocks to three holes. I could feel the tingles between my legs increasing both from the physical and the mental stimulation. My head got directed back down to suck, and Sir added another finger to stretch my bum. I wanted to be so loud, but cocks kept muffling my noises. My mouth was back at sucking Sir, and a third finger was added... tempo increased. I could not think of anything anymore just all these cocks using me and how good it all felt!

Sir slowly withdrew and I felt hands on me, guiding me again. This time off, but they didn't leave me... two sets of hands were caressing all over my body making sure I stayed high. I noticed shifting next to me, and I was guided again. Sir's hard cock easily slipped inside me as I lowered myself, straddling Him.

"Oh yes!" I sighed at the familiar sensation of Him filling me. Him inside me always felt much more than just our bodies connecting. It's always special, always different from anyone else, always on a whole other level. He let me enjoy just us together for a while, I knew this meant something to Him too. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, holding me close, and then His hands around my shoulders guided me back up straight. He traced down my arms with His fingers and gently grabbed both my wrists and lifted them.

"Let's not forget about our guests, baby," He said as I felt a cock in each hand. Sir held my waist to support me as he began thrusting upwards, so I could begin wanking both cocks at the same time. "Oh wow, you look like a sex goddess..." This made me smile between my sighs and moans. A sex goddess? I guess this would be a suitable picture of one! I enjoyed this position! I was both in control and not! Almost made me forget that He stretched my bum not so long ago, and that would mean...

Sir caressed along one arm and the cock withdrew as He reached my hand. He laced His fingers with mine for a moment, then carried on caressing, this time up my body, up my neck, into my hair again. I felt His gentle but firm grip, directing my head to the cock I was still holding. I knew what He wanted and opened my mouth without Him telling me to.

"Good girl! What a good cock slut!" He was still thrusting, but slower, allowing me to accommodate the other cock in my mouth comfortably. I made sure to take as much in as I could, nice and slowly, enjoying using my mouth for pleasure. I heard a wrapper... the thrusting stopped, and Sir gently pulled my head away from the cock and pulled me down, almost touching His chest. He held my face... I knew He was watching for my reactions.

I let out a sigh at the feeling of a lubed finger in my bum... in and out. Then another... in and out... until what I felt was unmistakably a cock at my bum hole. I gasped as it ever so slowly pushed in.

"Oh my god...." I sighed "Oh fuck..." I felt so full.

"Good girl... beautiful... are you alright?" Sir asked caressing my face.

12