Fantasy

Story Info
An old fantasy of mine.
2.9k words
4.33
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Author's note: This is my first story submitted to the public and my own work.

It contains cannabis use. If that offends you, I won't mind if you don't read my story. Enjoy! *

----

Fantasy by Headonyste

Rundle Street.

A lamp envelops the room in a warm autumn glow in a loft apartment overlooking the north side.

The room shielding me from the rain outside, I stand in the window looking at the cars and people passing by. Their differing speeds like the turntable edge in my mind.

I think ... "I dreamt this, and now it's here! I'm in the same room as the most beautiful girl I have and will ever see. It's all too much. My God truly loves me." With that I turn to the gift that God, my God has given me.

And like that ... I am a deer caught in headlights.

You, my Angel / Devil / Mortal looking at me with a devilish smile. Holding the first thing we bought together, an elegant glass bong, casually in your hand as if it might fall, but I know that you and I have it under control ... until we let its cold, perspiring, glass on glass make us lose control. The picture of you with it, making my heart skip a beat.

The soft light of the room is like a sunset, casting a warm glow over you, impossibly making you even more perfect. A simple white bra and panties doing nothing to hide your beauty. You could wear the most hideous fashion, and you would still be beautiful. Your knowing, hinting, angelic, sinful smile causing me to almost swoon. My synapses, however taking a different route: your beauty making me bold.

I walk towards you determined. A man on a mission. No thing could stand in my way as I cross the 3 metre chasm to take you in my arms, my insistence surprising you, scaring you a little, but then you remember that you trust me, and you open your lips to meet mine, lost in the moment so much that you almost drop the 'vase'. Our tongues joining in, intuitively tuned in to the primal dance. The dance that causes empires to rise and fall.

You rest our totem on a table so that you can embrace me the way your body compels you, primal yearning starting to take you over.

I feel that yearning, and I realise that two paths lie before me and one, I fear, will disrupt your momentum, but then I remember the trust I put in you and I risk disappointment asking you to stop so that we can start. Heart beating, not because of our passion but because I risk damaging our moment.

"Do you want to light up?" I ask, hoping that my nervousness doesn't show.

You smile a smile that could bring a man back to life and whisper, "I thought you would never ask.", and it only causes me to kiss you again that much more deeply.

This time it is your turn to back away taking cold glass in one hand and mine in your other hand and lead us around to the couch, shifting the totem from one surface to another so you can sit me down and slide your thighs over mine, resuming our passion for a time, hinting at the greater passion to come.

Tasting the saliva from your lips, I take the time to admire what I can of your skin, lightly brushing my hands on your arms, giving your neck the lightest of kisses, the tenderness causing you to lose focus and concentration ... almost.

You break away and lean over again to prepare our water pipe, adding in that magical herb, Mary.

I sit here, my torture of you continuing with small nips, kisses and licks of your arm, shoulder and neck, as you return, glass between us, cores so close together but not touching.

You pause for a moment enjoying my delicious torture of your neck and let out a breathy sigh.

"Just for that, I'm going first." you tease, and ignite the herb as you breathe it in, its body transmuted into swirling shapes, carried through your mouth by your own power. You hold and then your mouth parts allowing the smoke to travel past your lips as you breathe it back in again, mesmerizing me with its beauty, your beauty. Your look telling me all I need to know. You bring your mouth to mine as you pass Mary's diluted essence to me to begin my journey.

After my breath, you pass the totem to me to breathe in what remains of Mary, still patiently waiting to take me to join you.

After igniting and inhaling, I continue to breathe in some fresh air as I look into your eyes. As I hold, I cannot help but kiss you, returning the favour.

Time loses all meaning as we continue this dance, not knowing how much Mary has claimed us and not caring.

After losing count at 4 or 5 I decide we have taken as much as we need to and set our friend down and let Mary take over, showing us her secrets hidden in our own bodies.

Her control over my manhood is absolute as it salutes both you and her, rising to meet you hindered by society's delusion of modesty, yet we both know there is nothing modest on what remains of our minds.

I realise this must be what heaven feels like, for a time, and then I realise that the only thing better than heaven is you and I have you sitting on my lap, I only need open my eyes.

Suddenly, like coming out of a dark cave, your beauty causes me to rejoice, knowing I am the luckiest man to have ever lived.

I realise that you have been looking at me, biting your lip, waiting for me to open my eyes so that I can see you taking my lips in yours, entwining our tongues in the most glorious ballet of sensation.

Almost too long it goes on when I realize my T-shirt coming off my body. I am dumbfounded for a second before carnal knowledge speaks to my arms causing them to lift where the T passesd over my head and arms, my arms then moving of their own volition, one reaching to undo your bra clasp as the other slides over your soft midriff to your womanhood, feeling your damp folds underneath a thin strip of fabric, all the while our tongues resuming their battle for life or death.

My attention to your core causing a small moan to escape your lips as ours part and my first hand deftly removing the prison of your mounds, freeing them so that they may be assaulted. In answer to their siren's call, my lips and tongue tease out their hardness as my hardness again makes contact with your vulnerability. Its insistence, like a mating call, inflaming your passion, shutting down all but the most primal parts of your mind, and those parts needed to remove the barriers to our union.

Your barrier you quickly peel away from your legs as you separate from me, bending down and away as you take your panties off, giving me a full view of your beautiful, shaved petals. You linger there for a second letting me admire, and I use the opportunity to grab your hips and lean forward, my tongue making contact with your most intimate place, causing you to moan and nearly lose your balance. My tongue and mouth, ever so gently caressing and whispering to your lips in a language only they can understand, but translated into the most teasing yet enjoyable ecstasy, that I hear in your moaning, spurring me on. The feeling so good you decide to stay there like that for a time, enjoying the pleasurable sensations coursing through you. Even with your hands on your knees they eventually buckle and you slump forward.

"Fuck, you're good at that." you whisper as you kneel there for a moment, recovering.

You turn your head around to look me in the eyes, your eyes a haze of crimson, and you remark, "Oh, you're in trouble now!" as your look displays a mischievousness and lust that makes me audibly gulp.

You get up on slightly shaky legs, and quicker than I thought possible, your motions on my jeans leave them unbuckled, open, and inside-out on the floor.

With nothing between us, you resume your position above me. I look up into the face of my Goddess as our eyes lock, the connection so strong that darkness would offer no such respite.

With the carnal knowledge that only my Goddess could posess, you bring your folds above my manhood, letting them slide over me with their wetness, causing my attention to split between your pools of love for me and your holy gate, teasing me with the promise of the heights to come.

I lift up, trying to gain entrance but you follow, causing my tension to mount.

I look at you with pleading eyes but you have already grabbed my shoulders, holding me down, allowing my torture to continue.

"This is for all your teasing ...", you remark as I am begging you with my eyes, only able to watch your beauty as it teases me with its closeness. "And this ...", as you slide down causing me to moan in relief and joy, "... is for everything else.", as you take me entirely into you, body and soul.

Heaven cannot compare to the ecstasy and feeling of completion that takes us over as your hips rise up, causing us to fall in love over and over again, and fall, enflaming our passion, making us more insistent, more urgent.

Lost in this feeling that could be going on for hours or seconds, my attention is brought back to the present as my lips and tongue ravish every delicate inch of your body that they can, your skin lighting up the feeling of euphoria coursing through you.

Our motions increase as we care about nothing other than meeting each other over the threshold.

For what feels like an hour we are locked in our primal dance, our higher functions subservient to our passion, only focused on the feeling, and making each other feel better.

I sense a change in you, your movements getting more wild and unfocused and I know you are close to release.

As I am about to assault your breast with my mouth, you attack the sensitive spot where my neck meets my shoulder, willing me to meet you on the plateau.

You start to lose control as my penis gets harder from your attention pushing you to the brink.

Your voice no longer able to hide your ecstasy as it mounts, moans escaping onto the street below, none of it lost on my ever hardening rod. Louder you become as you reach the point of no return when all of a sudden, for a fraction of a second, you release all of your tension, just before you come, and I feel it as you become softer, slowly sliding down my pole causing the most delicious feeling for me, bringing me close to the edge myself.

The second our hips meet, your body, mind, and soul light up like a christmas tree as ecstasy overwhelms you. So engrossed in your rapture you do not realize the beautiful piercing screams that travel to me and the unlucky, jealous people listening from the street as they walk by.

At the same time your muscles clamp down on me, causing the wettest, slipperiest, tightest feeling to flow down my penis, rocketing me towards my own release.

My hips start moving of their own accord, piercing your vice-like grip, your womanhood constantly tensing and relaxing as your orgasm is prolonged. That tensing and relaxing motion causing me to lose control as the scream that has been waiting in my throat escapes with the force of a megaton explosion, my orgasm coursing through me as I lose all control over my thoughts and muscles, the feeling of ecstasy and love flowing between us for what feels like minutes of bliss.

As we come down from our mutual crescendo, the feeling of relaxation takes us over and we both pass out with me still inside of you.

You awake first and discover me still inside of you, so you give me a squeeze to see if I am indeed unconscious, to which there is no reply. An evil thought crosses your mind as you remember one of my unfulfilled fantasies.

Slowly, to prolong your feeling, and to avoid waking me, you extricate yourself from my lap and kneel down between my legs. Meticulously you go about cleaning me with your tongue, and with one hand, grab a tissue from a nearby box to wipe the excess from your sensitive womanhood, your eyes going wide as you realize how much seed I gave you.

Your attentions with your tongue and other hand on my cock turning my unconsciousness into a hazy fog.

Noticing the tiniest bit of movement in my hand, you take me into your mouth, paying extra attention to me, causing a moan to escape my lips. Your sublime ministrations continue, eliciting more moans, and I feel like heaven would pale in comparison.

I lightly caress your hair with my fingers, and you suck hard making me go limp as my hand falls away and another moan comes out of me.

I muster some strength to caress your hair as your attention labours a bit from the herb's essence coursing through you and with lidded eyes you look up at me and remove your mouth, replacing it with your hand.

"Would you like this?", you ask as you then run your tongue along my sensitive underside causing my hardness to jump of it's own accord ... "Or something softer ... wetter ... tighter?", you teasingly whisper.

"Mmm." is all my body can manage.

You flash a teasing smile again as your talented tongue resumes its tireless licking, making me moan and breathe deep.

Not caring any more if I enter you or not, my breathing quickens and you sense the impending.

Quicker than my addled brain thinks possible, you get up, holding onto me with one hand in a vice-like grip, bringing me back from the brink, you spin around, and then with your back to me, descend, guiding my manhood to your passage.

Ever so slowly, you slide down on top of me, taking me all the way into you in one smooth motion. Squeezing me, you turn your head to look over your shoulder, into my eyes. Giving me another cheeky, lusty look, you slowly rise while still squeezing me, and I feel my eyes bugging out from the incredible feeling.

Your hands take position on your rear and you raise your buttocks as you descend slowly, creating an almost other-worldly softness sliding torturously slowly down my length, my moans taking on a pleading edge.

My eyes not able to see the pleasure on your face as my hardness again starts to elicit a response.

You squeeze me as you again raise, and I can't help but mutter "Oh God." at the feeling , and the alluring vision of your rear.

As you continue and increase your pace, my increasing moans tell you I am getting close to the edge, which combined with the feeling of me in you, makes you start to lose control.

I start slamming my hips up to meet you, increasing your pleasure; beautiful little sounds escaping your lips, spurring me on.

My moans get louder as you quicken your pace and add your hands to our union, one to lightly massage my balls, and one to roughly massage your most sensitive clitoris. The effect on me is immediate and I feel the impending rushing towards me.

I grab your supple breasts and feel the hard nubs underneath my hands as I lose all thought, the searing pleasure of my release rushing through me as my kneading hands finally push you over the edge as well.

The pleasure of our mutual orgasm so strong, I don't even realize we had both been screaming until we hear a couple cars tooting their horns in encouragement, combined with a few whistles and claps from our unknown audience on the street below. You collapse into my arms, panting as we both catch our breath.

You turn your head to look at me, our eyes meeting. I give you the most tender, passionate kiss you have ever experienced, making you go all weak.

After you break our kiss and take a breath to steady yourself you comment, "Wow."

"Wow yourself." I reply.

Your face flashing a knowing smile at me, you then turn back around and grab a couple more tissues, cleaning yourself as you slowly raise off of me, feeling my softening member exit, and we are once again two people, together.

As I look at you I can tell we are both fully satisfied, content, and in love.

----

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

If you liked it, or are looking for an editor, then shoot me an email through my profile.

We authors love feedback, it's our lifeblood. Respectful comments and feedback will always get a reply from me.

If I get enough positive feedback I'll post more stories, many with more of an mc feel if you're into that.

Cheers!