Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Treat while on a Retreat 3.
1.3k words
3.6
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After you've experienced the wave of ejaculatory euphoria you reach over, grab my face and kiss me deeply. Your tongue invaded my mouth with such strength and determination to caress my tongue while your smooth soft lips create a seal so tight our lips and gelled together. With one hand behind my neck, you take the other and run it down my chest towards my pubic area, where you stop just before touching my shafts bring it back up then down again slower and with more pressure each time. With the anticipation of you touching my cock every time it quivers and yearns for your caress. After doing that for about seven cycles you straddle me at hips and my dick lays perfectly between your ass cheeks. Your pussy is still so wet and hot against my pubic area I want to put it in now! But since you're in control I'll have to wait for when you ready.

I place one hand on your ass and the other at the side of your face as I get drawn into your deep erotic kissing which you finally break off and smile this sexy seductive smile as you say close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to. I knew it was going to begin as soon as I do. First, you start rubbing your wet, hot and juicy snatch on me which drives me crazy, then you rub your hands along my well-defined chest and abs and in between the caressing, you stopped to suck, lick and bite my nipple and neck. Since my eyes are close every touch is heightened. You stop straddling me and go off to my right side where you stick your fingers in my mouth and tell me to suck them. To my surprise they're covered with sweet pussy nectar and just when I was smart for cleaning of your fingers I feel my dick entering slowly between your soft lips, then gently scrape along your teeth, then your naughty tongue works its way around my shafts as you suck on my cock squeezing out the pre-cum, I'm still holding on to your hand sucking your fingers but at this point I start losing control and sink deeper into your bliss.

Now that you've got me right where you want me you turn it up. You start sticking my dick deeper into your throat. I arch my lower back in response. You then grab my ass dig your nails into them and start performing really loud, sloppy fellatio with all the sensory stimulation becoming unbearable. I feel like I'm going to explode and try to drive you away from my cock, but you've got a goal and no one is going to stop that. Down in my balls sack it begins to tense up as it starts marking the semen ready to ejaculate, my dick gets harder as my body pumps more blood into the shaft to ready for my release... But you stop and you say you can open your eyes now and ask me how that was? Which I reply with FUCKING AMAZING why'd you stop? You replied with it'll be a waste to cum for your first time in my mouth I need it in my pussy. I responded with uuuumm let's go! I need to place this load into you. You put up your hand and said I'll be right back. You head to the mini fridge to get some water. When you came back, you asked if I calmed down a bit, I responded with yes why would you ask that? You responded with I needed you to calm down a bit, I don't want you cumming just yet so this time was used as a distraction to reduce your "need to blow my load now" feeling.

You put your hands on my shoulders and hover your hips just over my dick teasing me and grinning asking if I'm ready? I try lifting up my hips to meet your pussy and you raise up higher than my reach. You said to be still... Grabbed my dick... And directed it with your right hand near the opening of your pussy. I start closing my eyes with the pleasure of your hot, wet juicy pussy engulfing my dick, but you said no lol at me I want to see your eyes. Fack baby you're so damn hot I'm even more, turned on! You get halfway on my shaft before you start going back up to the top of my head then back down again you pick up the pace as you arch your back and head backward in pleasure. The next time you look back at me your face is flushed red and your breathing heavy from your mouth. I put one hand on your breast and the other on your ass, squeezing and groping. I notice you about to cum then I grab both cheeks with my hands and start working you from below fast and hard. You unravel digging your nails into my chest, burying your face into my neck and biting it. I can feel the hot juicy nectar run down my pubic bone and to each side of my balls.

I took over by placing you on your stomach lifting your butt high into the air where your face and chest are still on the bed and you're in your knees are holding you up. I enter you from behind doggy style with my hands on your shoulders making sure you don't move because I'm about to FUCK you. I work you hard and fast then slow and deliberate hitting different crevices then hard and fast again. I lift you up off of the bed with both hands behind you like a horse rein holding you up so the only thing that on the bed are your knees, shins, and feet. You look like a mermaid sculpture at the front of a mighty sailboat, by now your pussy is so wet the noise of hot wet weed fills the room. I fold both of your arms behind your back and grab it both of them with my left hand and with my right I place my hands inside your luscious hair near the scalp at the base of your head just above your neck and pull you towards me. You arch back mouth wide open breathing heavily while I continue to work you from behind.

I release your arms but kept my hands in your hair while I spank each ass cheek leaving red handprints all over them. I stop slowly removing my dick and ask you to turn around stand on the bed while I stand on the ground and I pick you up in my arms with each leg spread eagle across each arm leaving your pussy exposed for me to work while standing in the air. I move slow but hard deep fucking! By now we're sweating, I sit down with you in my lap legs wrapped around my waist, me deep inside you as our bodies touch every available skin like we're trying to merge into one. We're hugging and kissing when you started moving your hips and you grind on my dick slow and hard at first but once you sense I'm almost there you speed it up. I finally let lose all the build up inside you. Shaking hard, holding on to you hard as you make me cum and I fill up your pussy with my got steaming spunk! We lay back on the bed with you on top of me too tired to move our clean up just reveling in the amazing sexually experience as I stroke your back with my fingers, grab your ass and give you light kisses on your for head and then we both fall asleep.

This ends Fantasy no. 3