Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Sasha's fingers sliding under the material of my wrap dress and under the sheer lace of my bra. She slowly worked it in and surrounded my breast with her slender fingers; she squeezed and kneaded the softness of me. Taking her lead, I did the same. I felt Sasha's warm soft skin under my fingers as I slowly encroached under her clothing. I felt her hard nipple and squeezed it between finger and thumb.

"Ouuh," She said.

"Too hard?"

"Not at all, just right. Giving me goose bumps and tingles between my legs," She told me. Then she pinched my nipple, even harder than I'd pinched hers.

"Oh god," I cried. "So good, ahhh, I love it, don't stop," I whispered, even more breathlessly than before.

"Guess I didn't mention how sensitive my nipples are, in a good way. It feels so marvelous. You might make me cum just squeezing them." I said.

"Hmm ... we'll have to try that sometime," Sasha said. "But, now I want to undress you."

I stood and started to disrobe.

"No, honey not here; in my bedroom," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the stairs.

"That dress is so hot on you babe. Is it silk?" She asked.

"Yes, it cost a small fortune."

As I went up the steps I felt her hand on my butt cheek. She squeezed it, then gave me a slap; enough to sting.

"Ouch!"

"Something you need to get used to. Don't complain to your client, unless they break and of the ground rules you've given them when you book an appointment."

"Well, it hurt ... sort of," I said with a fake whimper.

We reached the top of the stairs and she led me into a large bedroom with a king bed. It was very tastefully decorated; like the rest of the house.

She pulled my hand and had me stand next to the bed. She held me in her arms and kissed me again making my knees feel weak. Then, she slowly spun me around so my back was to her and she wrapped her arms around me once more. Her hands found my breasts and she fondled them lovingly. I felt a hand slip under the wrap of my dress, then felt a little tug and my dress fluttered to the floor, leaving me standing in front of her in my lingerie.

"Let me look at you. Hmmm ... good taste in the dress and very easy coming off like I suggested. Great taste in underwear, extremely sexy. Thong panties; excellent. Turn around,for me."

I did, so that I was facing her.

"Hmmm... very sheer and lacy. Nice bra, and the garter belt matches, perfect. Panties match too. Crotchless?" As she asked me the question, she put the palm of her hand on my mound and her finger tip pressed downward; first over my clit - making me jerk slightly - and then further down.

"Excellent, crotchless panties. Though, they usually come off anyway. Most guys don't like the feel of the material rubbing against their cocks as they fuck you."

Sasha bent slightly at the waist and her hand peeled back the sheer material of my bra, exposing a nipple. Her lips moved in and sucked my nipple into her mouth making me squeal.

"Very nice, giving your client positive feedback, letting them know you like what they are doing; even if you don't."

Her teeth bit my nipple, sort of hard. Instead of yelping as I wanted to do, I squealed with delight again.

"Good, that must have hurt a bit. Now let's have that bra off."

I started the reach around behind myself, but she stopped me.

"Unless your client expresses a desire for you to undress yourself, always let them undress you. It excites them and feeds their ego."

She reached around me and unhooked the bra strap. Then she took the straps on my shoulders under her finger tips and slowly pulled them over my shoulders, letting the bra fall to the floor atop the red dress.

"Your breasts are amazing, girl. I could feed on them all night. Did you breastfeed?"

"Yes."

"What I wouldn't give to have you lactating now, babe. I know men who'd pay two or three times the going rate. You know you can induce lactation ...something to think about."

"We'll leave panties and stockings on for now. Men love to have you wear stockings while they fuck you. I think they are jealous of how nice they feel on our legs," she said, and laughed her sly little laugh.

"Now, it's your turn to undress me."

She wore a deep, v-neck neck, black sleeveless dress. It was short; well above the knee with a wide hem of delicate black lace. The material appeared to be crepe and it looked elegant on Sasha, especially with the black pearl studded choker at her throat.

"You could start with a kiss," she suggested.

I stepped closer and took her face in my hands; drew her closer and brushed my lips sideways across her mouth. My tongue barely protruding from between my lips, traced the seam of her lips. She parted them slightly so my tongue could enter while my hands slid down over her shoulders and slipped around to her back. I caressed her back, sliding my fingers over her dress; locating a zipper.

Ah, I thought, a zipper. As I continued passionately kissing Sasha, my fingers found the tab of the zipper and pulled it slowly downward. It made a soft clicking sound as it traveled so slowly toward her lower back. When fully lowered, I felt bare skin and took note there was no bra strap. My fingers caressed her bare shoulder blade and wandered down to the small of her back while pulling her slim body into mine.

Breaking off from the long passionate kiss, I pulled her dress down over her shoulders and it slithered down her trim form; over her hips and onto the floor to join my dress. I marveled at the sight of her nakedness. Her firm breasts were poking up at me. She had a trim flat belly and pierced naval with pearl studded jewelry. I took her shoulders and turned her all the way around. I gasped at the lusciousness of her perfect ass; tan lines making it so sexy and inviting. Turning three sixty, she was facing me again with nothing but the skimpiest black g string barely covering her pubic mound.

I knelt in front of her, on both knees, and put my hands on her soft warm hips and pulled her closer. Leaning forward, my teeth caught the edge of her panties and pulled downward. I smelled her sex; all musky and sweet -- perhaps with a hint of perfume.

I bent at the waist all the way down still tugging the g-string with my teeth until my head was almost on the floor. I let go of her panty; then I turned my head to look up into her beautiful eyes. She was smiling with such warmth and excitement it made my heart flutter.

Sasha put her hands on my head and guided me to the apex of her legs and torso. She moved her feet apart, still clad in three inch fuck me heels, to give my mouth access to the most intimate part of her body. I caught another whiff of perfume as she pulled me closer.

My hands reached out for her hips, but she said, "no hands, just mouth and tongue."

As her hands forced my mouth to her smooth shaved mound, my tongue came out of hiding. The tip swirled in little circles over her smooth skin and worked its way slowly downward to the crease just below. It moved down leaving a wet trail until it came to her fleshy pink folds. A little lump was covered by soft pink skin. My tongue pushed it back, exposing that sensitive little center of her ecstasy. My tongue swirled around the top of her clit and a shudder traveled through body. She uttered a soft moan.

Her hands pulled me closer, urging me on.

My lapped up her crease from as low as my tongue could reach, given that she held my head in place. As my tongue licked up and over her nub, she squealed a little. I repeated the process, tongue reaching down, lapping upward to her nub, but this time my tongue lingered there; pushing her fleshy button from side to side. Her hips began to gyrate from side to side, matching the movement of my tongue.

"Oh Joan, that's so fucking good babe." She said as she pulled my face harder into her wanton cunt. "Use your hands now, honey."

I put one hand on her hip; the other ran up her thigh and became so wet and slippery from her juices as it split her inner lips apart. Finger tips explored her slit moving up and down; all the way back to her rosebud, making it slippery and wet too. Then, back to press into her opening just a little; pushing the velvety skin apart. I felt the heat of her pussy as two fingers slowly slipped into her; her opening was very tight.

"Oh god Joan, yes!" She half shouted in a muted tone of voice.

My teeth raked over her now swollen clit as my fingers slowly went deeper in her pussy, and my other hand pushed a finger into the rosebud of her ass. It was already slippery from my other hand playing there. My teeth stretched her clit away from her crease as my tongue flicked so rapidly over its tip. A third finger joined the first two and stretched her opening even more. They curled inside her and rubbed the velvety smoothness of her cunt from the inside.

Her hands were still on my head, but more to steady herself now as her legs began to shake and become unsteady.

"On the bed," she said, breathlessly; and moved back two steps, and flopped onto the mattress.

I managed to keep my mouth on her pussy and relentlessly continued to administer as much pleasure to her as I knew how. I did what I would want for myself; were I in her place. I stayed on my feet, bending over Sasha's squirming form and continued my ministrations. Moving my fingers in and out of her faster and using my tongue to push her clit side to side furiously, I hoped it would result in her having a glorious climax. And then I heard her breathing come in short gasps and I felt her tense all over as she threw her head back and her hands grasped frantically at the comforter on the bed squeezing the material in her fingers. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed. She trashed all over the bed and I hung on to her as best as I could. It was an impressive orgasm and I felt proud of myself for helping her get there.

She eventually calmed herself and lay on the bed just breathing hard.

"Joan?"

"Yes?" I said.

"You've never been with a woman before?"

"Like I told you before; no, except for heavy petting in college with a girlfriend," I replied.

"How did you know exactly what to do make me a crazed bitch in heat?" Sasha asked.

"Oh, just did to you what I'd like done to me."

"God, you're good honey. I think you'll do very well in this business, at least with women." She said, still sounding a bit out of breath.

"Did I pass the audition?"

"The first part."

"Oh, there's more?" I asked.

"Yes, get up here on the bed with me." She directed.

"Lie right here." She said, indicating next to her.

I did. She rolled over on top of me and kissed me so hard I thought somebody's teeth were going to break. It actually hurt. She stopped.

"Good, you didn't complain; must have been uncomfortable."

"It was," I admitted.

"Remember, if it's not against established ground rules you only respond positively. A little moan, as if you enjoyed it, would have been a nice touch."

"Now, time for me to have some fun," she said, as she went down on me. Her tongue separated my soft pink lips and she started lapping up my wet pussy from bottom to top; lingering over my clit and making me squirm under her.

"God, you're wet and you taste so marvelous." She told me.

She went through almost exactly the same process with me as I had done to her; licking my clit fast and furiously while inserting fingers inside me. Though she did manage to get her entire fist inside me, which I hadn't with her. She squeezed my tits unmercifully and bit my clit hard. I reached a mind blowing climax in short order; moaning and groaning loudly until finally, I screamed bloody murder; very long and very loud.

Ok, so I'm a screamer.

When she'd finished with me -- she'd given me at least three good long and powerful orgasms -- she rolled off me.

"You were just marvelous," Sasha told me. "I think you'll make a wonderful escort, if that's what you really want."

I was still catching my breath.

"Oh Sasha, thank you; that was the best orgasm I've ever had. And, yes, I do think I want to try being an escort. But, is there such a thing as part-time?" I asked her.

"It only depends on how many clients you decide to take on, and how often you choose to accept a booking. You're in charge."

"Then, yes, I definitely want to do it," I said.

"Then, how about you join me tomorrow night? With a regular of mine; he'll be very happily surprised when I tell him he gets two girls, for the price of one," she suggested.

My mind suddenly reeled, so quickly? Was I ready? What to tell hubby, out two nights in a row?

"Yes," I said, my voice quivering a bit.

"You're sure? You can always back out, at least until the client shows up," she said

"Yes, I really want this," I told Sasha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went home trembling most of the way; from excitement, from uncertainty. I knew I really wanted to become an escort, but still had doubts; what if my husband caught me? Or someone else I knew found out?

But I was determined. I showed up at the hotel lobby as Sasha instructed, via text, right on time. She was sitting in the hotel bar, just off the lobby.

"Hey." I said, and took the seat beside her.

"Oh, Joan," she said, and gave me a big hug.

I wore the same outfit as the night before, sans the six inch heels; replaced with three inch black patent leather 'fuck me' heels almost exactly like Sasha's. She wore a very short black cocktail dress; low cut, but not obscene; tasteful with the same black and pearl choker.

"Have a glass of wine first, it might help. I see you're nervous."

"Oh thank you," I replied as the server brought me a glass of Chardonnay.

I sipped it (to you a gulp) and felt a little better.

"You think you're ready, babe? Time to go."

"I think." I told her, gulping the rest of my wine.

She paid the tab and we slid off our bar stools and walked to the elevators.

In the car going up, she said, "Not too late to back out."

Then she put her arms around me and gave me the softest gentlest kiss; her hands moved down and squeezed my ass. The door opened.

"I tried not to smear your lipstick, dear. Hmmm, looks ok."

We walked down the hallway, Sasha leading, until she found the right door. She gave a little tap. The door opened soon thereafter.

"Sasha. Come in; oh, who's this?" A rather handsome older gentleman said.

He had salt and pepper hair, short and business like. He was tallish, maybe six feet and trim; I guessed he worked out regularly; sort of a fifties something hunk.

"Honey, I want you to meet Joan. Joan, this is Martin. She's sort of my apprentice tonight; learning the trade, so to speak." Sasha explained. "For you, tonight, a special treat, two girls."

Martin took an envelope from his coat pocket and place it on the credenza opposite the king bed.

"I, ah , didn't know ..." He indicated the envelope.

"On the house, honey, you just enjoy. Joan, why don't you help Martin out of his jacket and hung it up in the closet by the door?" She said.

As I took his coat and went to hang it up, I heard a whisper, something like: "her first night, be gentle with her."

"Would you ladies like a glass of wine?" Martin asked.

"Please," Sasha answered for us both.

He poured two glasses and handed one to each of us. Sasha told a sip. I took my special version of a sip.

Sasha took my glass, still half full -- hers was mostly full -- and set it on the credenza.

"Why don't you sit on the sofa with Martin and get comfortable?"

"Okay."

Martin took me by the hand and led me the short distance the sofa by the window overlooking the city. His hand was warm and his touch gentle. He sat and patted the spot next to him. I lowered myself to the couch very close to him; our thighs touching. As I settled on to the cushion, I leaned over and kissed Martin on the cheek and felt his stubble, even though he'd obviously recently shaved.

Then, I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled his head over to me and kissed his lips. My tongue immediately invaded his mouth, forcing him to open it wider to accept my probing wet appendage. He moaned; so I figured I was doing something right.

I felt his hand on my waist; then it moved down over my hip and settled on my ass. His fingers grasped my flesh; he squeezed, which sent a shiver though my body. I knew I was getting very wet.

My hands were on his cheeks and I kissed him passionately, probably more so than with any man before; even my husband, who I loved dearly, but this was different. It was dangerous, risky, so fucking exciting; exactly what I was looking for, exactly what I needed and craved.

I felt a hand slip under the fabric of my dress and fingers wrap around my left breast, cupping it, squeezing, pinching my nipple.

"Ouuuh," I squealed.

"Too, hard?" He said, breaking off the kiss.

"God no! Wonderful!" I said, breathing hard and I returned to kissing him.

I felt hands on my back and it took awhile to realize more than two hands were touching me.

"Joan are you enjoying herself?" I heard Sasha ask.

I just moaned loudly in the affirmative.

"Why don't you help Martin out of those uncomfortable cloths?" Sasha suggested.

I began unbuttoning his shirt. I fingers trembled so much I could barely manage it. Martin politely helped and I tugged the shirt tail from his pants once his shirt was fully unbuttoned. I attacked his belt buckle with more success and had it open quickly. Then the button of his pants; and, finally pulled his zipper down.

I reached into his pants and grasped his swelling cock through his boxers.

"I think he likes me." I said, and I gave Martin and sly smile as I squeezed his cock. "I think we're going to have lots of fun, you and I."

He groaned something which I took as positive feedback.

I reached around his hips and tugged at his pants as he lifted his hips.

His pants slid down his legs to the floor. I folded them and set them on the chair in the corner -- mother instinct, to fold cloths.

I returned and pulled at his boxers and they slid down his legs too, revealing an average sized, but very hard cock, poking up from between his legs.

"Hmmm...looks so yummy." I said, as I knelt on the floor in front of him and leaned in close.

My lips touched the head and I smelled his manly musk as my lips parted and took the head in; my tongue swirling around the tip. He moaned loudly. My tongue circled for awhile as my head slowly lowered and more of his cock invaded my mouth. My fingers grasped him at the base of his cock and I moved my hand up and down just slightly; not wanting him to explode too soon. He was older and more experienced; I figured he'd have pretty good control.

As my tongue continued to work his cock, my head moved up and down and I felt his hands on the back of my head; his fingers buried in my shoulder length hair.

"Oh fucking god, you're so good Joan!" He said, breathing hard. "But, I don't want to cum yet ... I want to fuck you first."

During the blow job that I was giving Martin, Sasha had been foundling my breasts and running a hand over my back, adding to my excitement.

"But before I fuck you Joan, I'd love to watch you two beautiful ladies eat each other out. Could you do that for me?"

"Oh yes Martin, we'd love to." I said, knowing Sasha wasn't going to object to a client's request.

I stood and stepped over to Sasha and placed my lips on hers and we began to kiss passionately. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Martin stroking his cock; his eyes wide with excitement and anticipation as he watched us.

Sasha pulled the string that undid my dress and it fluttered to floor as it had done the night before; exposing my black sheer lacy bra, and matching garter belt holding up black stockings, and thong panties.