Fantasy Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Mikey discovers his hidden talent.
4.5k words
4.66
24.6k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

Some folks were upset that the previous chapter wasn't a fully complete story despite clearly being marked as "Chapter 1". So allow me to elaborate further. Fantasy Family is planned as a serial publishing endeavor. Each chapter builds on the last. Some will be erotic, some will not be, very few will be stand alone. You have been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to explain? Fine! Explain it to me then, I'm all ears." I shouted at Alice, my anger getting the best of me.

"Look Mikey" She sighed, taking a seat next to me on my beat up futon and resting her hand on my knee. "I don't know all the specifics, we were just kids when it all happened, but it happened a few times. You'd get sick, or get hurt, and one of us was there to take care of you, but after a few days of being side by side like that, you'd start to show our powers." My older sister couldn't meet my gaze as she explained.

"Mom can probably tell you better than I can, but when you were nine I stayed home to babysit after you broke your leg. After day 7 you were fine. Like shape-shifted fine. The bone was fully healed and you accidentally made yourself three inches shorter on the right leg only. I panicked, I called mom, Atlas stepped in. They swore me and mom to secrecy and expedited Macy's license just to hold her to an oath." As Alice explained to me, my mind was racing with fragments of memories that felt like dreams. Fuzzy and vague, distant, but very much there.

"Mace called Mom already. She's on her way to talk to you, I'll be next door if you need me but I'm sure you have a lot to think about" Alice offered. I could only stay silent on my own part, too many conflicting emotions running through my mind. I had so many questions. I knew Atlas's academic requirements had never been difficult, but was that because I was secretly stockpiling brain power? Did I stay slim from the strength and metabolic boosts of others? How many powers had I actually copied, Just my family, or more?

My mind was swimming when Alice got up and left, too confused to say anything else to her. I was jolted out of my stupor when I heard the front door closed. Getting up, I stumbled to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. I had a portion of Alice's power, she told me that herself. If I really was a super I should be able to use my power like flexing a muscle. An unused, undertrained, nearly forgotten muscle. Hopefully reflex would carry me at least a little.

I urged my body to listen to my commands, trying to force mind over matter quite literally. I wanted to change the color of my eyes. Nothing. Maybe my hair? Nothing. Piece after piece I'd try something cosmetic just for it to fail. I was practically ready to give up when I resolved to my final attempt. Height.

If I could make myself just an inch taller, half an inch even, it would prove without a doubt that I had powers. I flexed my mind, hell I even flexed some of my muscles, pushed, pulled, held my breathe, shut my eyes, anything that would help. I didn't feel a thing. Defeated and despondent I opened my eyes with a resigned sadness, only to see my bathroom had shrunken. No! I had gotten taller. There was a pressure in my chest like I was holding my breath, and when I relaxed, I shrunk back to my original height.

I had powers! I could sort-of shapeshift!

Overwhelmed by finally having the only thing I had ever truly wanted, I felt tears of joy spill from my eyes and I couldn't help but laugh. It was a colossal relief. I'd finally fit in with my family, with my "friends". For once in my life I wouldn't be the odd one out in every single situation.

I spent the next several minutes testing each and every part of my body and gradually becoming more comfortable with shapeshifting. The muscular analogy stood true, every single time I used the power it felt like it got just a fraction easier. The limits on the shifts were still remarkably small, minor growth at most. But by the time I heard mom knocking on the door, it wasn't much of a strain at all to hold a single minor shapeshift. I made my shoulders just a tad bit wider and moved to open the door, hearing mom overriding my security system with her master access code before I could even get to the top of the stairs.

"Mikey? Honey? I just got off work, we need to talk!" I heard her call from downstairs. Shit. That meant mom was coming as Madam Mystery, not Jennifer Connors. I let my shoulders deflate and grabbed a nearby pillow to hold over my lap. I never could get used to seeing her in that costume, especially not in person.

When mom crested the top of the stairs, the first thing I could see was the top of her black satin top hat, and I bit my lip because I knew what was coming. Her blonde hair, those shining blue eyes, the perfectly sculpted lines of her face. God her lips look so red with that lipstick on. She was wearing a white bow-tie today instead of black, not that I ever understood the ties. Her costume doesn't even have a shirt. She wears a tight white corset underneath her tailed halter-top tuxedo jacket. The hem of her outer garment barely comes past her stomach, but the tails droop significantly lower, unfortunately hiding the curve of her ass. No pants either, just a black leotard that seemed to come out from under her corset to hide the edge of her fishnets and the most shameful portions of her pelvis.

The full breadth of her hips, and the soft pale cheeks of her ass are on full display under the fishnets, the bottoms barely covering her pelvis. My god did those legs go all the way down too. She wasn't anyone's assistant, she was the whole damn show. Only, this show would be at home in a strip club as much as a gallery stage.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine" I sigh when she comes around the corner, already feeling my cock stiffen in my pants in response to the simulating sights.

"Oh baby..." I hear her coo as she walks over. I glance up just in time to see her bouncing cleavage headed directly towards my face. I stifled a moan as she wrapped me in a hug, forcing me face first into her exposed chest. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way, really I am, I was just trying to keep you safe" mom explained, her voice wavering with emotion.

"Keep me safe mom? Safe from what?" I asked indignantly, pulling away from her hug to see my mother staring back at me with tears welling up in her eyes.

"The last time you copied a power sugar, it was mine..." She sighed, casting her gaze to the floor.

"You channeled a pretty powerful spell for just a few seconds and I thought you were going to be seriously hurt" mom continued, bordering on a full breakdown. Wanting to reassure her, I reached out to rest my hand on her leg. Coincidentally feeling the exposed skin underneath her fishnets. My mind was filled in that moment with conflicting love and lust. A desire to be a good son, but a desire to enjoy her body. Something I know I may never do.

"It's okay mom." I sighed, a bright pink puff of smoke exhaling from my mouth as I released the tension in my body, and an accidental spell from mom's copied power. "I know you were just trying to look out for me, I'm more upset with myself than I am with you" I explained, looking up at the perfect moment to see mom inhale the smoke, completely unawares.

Panicking, I immediately try to undo the spell, but not knowing how I did it in the first place makes that nearly impossible. I begin to ask mom for help, only to feel her hand slide higher up my leg as she leans closer.

"Oh baby" She murmurs, her voice trembling. "It was all out of love, I love you more than you could ever know. I'd give anything, do anything, to make sure you were happy and healthy" mom exhaled. The last few wisps of pink mist swirled around her nostrils as she took another, much deeper breath.

"Is there something mommy can do to make it up to you?" She whispered in my ear, leaning in close until her breasts pressed firmly against my shoulder. I was conflicted in that moment. I knew it was the spell talking and not mom herself, but the raging desire in my chest couldn't say no. Her hands kept creeping further and further up my thighs, as if to signal she knew exactly what she was offering me.

For fear of later retribution, I didn't dare push too far. "Would you, uhm, kiss me?" I asked uncertainly. Testing the bounds of the spell was one thing, but if mom suddenly snapped out of it I didn't want that to happen in the midst of me asking for a blowjob. Besides, being the only non-super in my immediate social circle didn't give me much luck with the ladies. Getting my first kiss sounded nice.

"Oh sweetie pie, of course" Mom smiled and stopped. Stark still for a moment, there was a brief flash behind her eyes before she shook her head as if to rattle something loose.

"Michael, baby, I think you may have accidentally conjured a love spell. I'm not mad, but It wasn't very strong." Mom explained, my hopes very quickly dashed. "However," She started, briefing giving me hope. "Spell or no spell, I'm still your mother, and I love you very much" mom explained, standing up off the futon and breaking my hopes a second time.

"If it means that much to you, and you don't mind your first kiss being with an older woman, I am more than happy to oblige" She smiled, turning around and slowly straddling my legs as she lowered down onto my lap, pushing my stealth cushion away..

"You're a handsome young man" Mom said, her hips slowly pressing against mine. I felt the warmth of her crotch press into the growing erection in my pants.

"You're smart, and kind, and funny" Mom began to ramble, grasping my hands by the wrist and setting them softly on her curvaceous hips.

"You work hard" she added, seeming to linger on the last word as she rocked in my lap ever so slightly. "Any woman would be lucky to have you" mom explained, her hands sliding up my chest and resting on my shoulders.

"You don't need a love spell to get mommy's attention. I've been watching" she giggled, finally leaning in and pressing her lips to mine. I felt as if my whole world would melt in that moment. I lost focus and was caught completely by surprise as she gently pressed her tongue into my mouth.

"I'm your biggest fan sugar" Mom explained as she pulled away from our kiss. "And I've seen the way you look at my posters. I know how big of a fan you are of Madam Mystery. If you'd prefer your first not to be your mom I can put the mask back on" She offered, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"No mom. This is great" I exhaled, unable to stop the smile that spread across my face.

"Good." was her only response before she met my lips again.

As we kissed, I could feel mom rocking back and forth in my lap, each press of her hips driving me closer to full arousal. A thought occurred to me, and in the break for air of our second kiss, I martialed all of my focus to add an extra few inches downstairs. Mom audibly gasped when she felt me grow, but it didn't stop her from diving in to kiss me again.

Each kiss was more passionate than the last, and soon mom and I were making out like it was prom night and we just won king and queen. Her hands ran up and down my neck, through my hair, and even removed my shirt from above my shoulders during a brief break.

Not to be outdone in lust, I took the opportunity to explore the body that had fueled my fantasies for so long. Tracing her hips, her thighs, her legs, every inch I could grasp and reveling in the soft thickness of her body. I reached behind her to take handfuls of her perfectly curved ass, delighted to feel her moan into my mouth in response.

Her jacket came off, her hat and tie discarded to the side, and I began to work on undoing her corset while I asked her a question burning on my lips. "Momma, do you have a spell to make you..." my voice trailed off. "Can you trigger, uhm" I was unsure how to phrase my hidden fetish and decided to rip it all at once when she ran a hand over my bulge. "Can you make milk?" I asked, feeling my face blush a deeper red than the steamy make out session had already started.

Mom giggled at me. "I can if you want me to" she explained, reaching back and flicking a wrist to send her corset magically across the room. She stood up, twirled in a flash of magic, and when the sparkles cleared my mother stood in front of me in only her fishnets and a smile. All remnants of her costume gone.

"Let me sit down" She winked. I couldn't respond in that moment as I was too busy staring wide eyed at her now bare tits. The posters didn't do their size any justice when compared to the real thing, and with her spell now complete I could have sworn I saw little pearl white beads forming on her perfectly pink nipples.

"Lay right here" Mom offered, patting her bare thigh when she sat next to me, causing the supple flesh to jiggle responsively under her leggings. She didn't have to ask me twice, and within moments I had placed my head gently in her lap.

The soft squish of her thighs made a perfect pillow, and being unable to admire her shaved slit was only a minor drawback when I considered the pair of perfect breasts looming directly above my head in exchange. With a gulp to clear my throat, I looked up at my gorgeous mother, her body reminiscent of a fertility goddess as she smiled down at me.

"Okay sweetie, Enjoy yourself, but be gentle" mom giggled, leaning forward and presenting her leaking nipples towards my face. I was smart enough to know not to get my teeth overly involved, but I was clearly eager as I reached up and grasped her chest with both hands. I chose not to hold back my moan of delight when my fingers began to softly sink into the pillowy mounds of her motherhood. As amazing as they looked, they felt even better. Any hope of modesty was gone, I could no longer hold back my arousal and felt my cock surge to it's full and enhanced length. I think I heard mom make a sound as my crotch throbbed, but I was distracted.

Not willing to wait I pulled the nearest nipple towards my face, sitting up slightly in mom's lap. Her arm wrapped under my shoulders to help support me as my lips latched on to the puffy pink perfection of her tit. I savored the feeling in my mouth, traced my tongue over the stiff nipple, and gave a deep but gentle suck to the same woman that once fed me with these glorious breasts. Immediate a stream of warm and sweet creamy milk flooded into my lap. I moaned into mom's chest, trying to force my face further into her cleavage as I felt a burning desire for more. More of mom, more of her tits, more of her milk, more everything.

"Slow down there tiger, I'm not going anywhere" Mom teased, as always urging me to be patient. Too engrossed in her heavenly bust I didn't notice her free hand slide down to my crotch until she undid my pants for me. Already tightly constrained, my newly christened super-cock sprang free, the elastic of my underpants stretched to their limit trying to contain each throb of desire.

My angel of a mother did me a favor and removed them for me, opting not to use magic but instead gently tracing her fingers along the waistband before pulling them down. In the process the soft skin of her hand brushed against my erection and a jolt of pleasure ran through me. It took all I had not to cum immediately. "Oh my god.." I moaned into her chest, milk leaking from my lips as my voice wavered.

"Oh, sugar..." Mom exhaled in a breathy voice. "You look so backed up. Maybe I'm not the only one who needs to release a little bit?" She asked rhetorically while slowly wrapping her supple fingers around the base of my shaft.

"You just focus right here." She murmured, pressing my face once more into her divine cleavage. "Let mommy take care of the rest" and her hand began to gently stroke the length of my erection. Slowly, torturously, each stroke bringing me just to the edge of an orgasm before backing down. After a minute or two of playful pumps, mom began to pick up speed.

"That's it, good boy, good boy" She cooed softly as I suckled in desperate desire, each flick of her wrist building more and more pleasure onto my swelling tide. "Cum for mommy. Do it baby, blast that cum out for your mommy" She began to encourage me, those dirty words the final drop to break the damn.

A tidal wave of orgasmic bliss rolled over me and my cock began to spasm in her hand, each pulse bringing a bucking of my hips. In those last few seconds I fucked her hand like a sex toy, pistoning with reckless abandon while rope after rope of sticky seed spilled onto her hand, arm, and in a few lucky cases her chest.

When I began to come back to my senses, I was surprised none of it got on my couch, but I was even more surprised to see my gorgeous mother scooping up my cum off her arms and chest. She was licking her hands clean as if it was perfectly normal, as if my cum was a delicious treat.

"So that was your first hand job Michael, do you have another shot in you today? Want to try and knock out another first?" Mom teased me, motioning a jerking motion towards her face as she mime-offered to suck me off.

I wanted so badly to say yes, but I didn't know if I'd be able to get hard again so quickly.

"I honestly have no idea mama..." I admitted, reaching out to grope her breasts both for the lustful pleasure and the comforting presence of my mother. It felt almost nostalgic to feel their squish in my hands or against my face.

"I want to, oh my god do I want to" I moan, relishing the physical closeness as she moved closer to me on the futon. She had fully exposed herself during the earlier magical quick change (minus the fish nets), so I didn't want to be the odd one out with my pants around my knees. I quickly stepped out of the remaining garments and slid closer to mom until I could feel her skin against mine. Turning towards me I felt her lips plant a gentle kiss on my collar bone, eliciting a shudder from my body.

"It's okay honey, no need to worry okay?" She whispered in my ear, each word dancing through my head. I could feel her breath on my neck, her chest nearly pressing against me before she pulled away and teased me once more with the sight of her leaking nipples.

"You pulled of a charm spell earlier entirely through instinct. This time I'm going to show you the spell form for a minor rejuvenation spell." She began explaining. I watched as mom traced her finger effortlessly through the air, leaving behind a trail of glowing pink energy in a constantly expanding pattern of geometric symbols.

"If you get it within your first three tries, I'll suck your cock" Mom continued in a matter of fact tone. Treating my sexual release like a prize to be won. I knew this was a strange space to be in, having just made out with my mom and now being offered a blow job, but I could understand what she was trying to do.

Mom had realized I was attracted to her, and while it was unclear if she was attracted to me or just not quite un-attracted, she was at least okay with indulging me. However, this gave mom something (some-one) that I wanted, and a way for her to motivate me. I'd found out about my powers, and Atlas would notice eventually. The best bet I had was learning to control my powers and making myself useful, if mom could motivate me without being entirely disgusted by the thought of sucking off her son, it was clearly worth it to her. On the upside, Madam Mystery might even get a new rising star side kick, once "Omega" awakened powers like his late father.

Regardless, that spell was mine. My first attempt was shaky at best, and mom drew a quick cancellation sigil through the middle to break it, leaving me confused. "If you powered that up you'd have grown a third eye" She explained before drawing the sigil in reference for me again and letting my try once more.

12