Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're not wrong about that." She eyed him for a moment, trying to reconcile the lanky adolescent boy he'd been, to the hunk of a man who stood before her now. Finally nodding her head, knowing she had to accept her part in what they'd done, she said, "But I was there, too. So, I guess I can't blame it all on you. And although I knew you were younger than me, it still didn't stop me from letting things go this far. You know I'm forty-one, nearly forty-two right?"

Shaking his head, he said, "Yeah, but you don't look a day over thirty, thirty-two at the most. Shit, if I met you in a bar, I'd hit on you for sure."

She grinned. "Gee thanks. But if you're my kid's age, I just can't imagine us-"

Cutting her off mid-sentence, he said, "But I'm almost twenty seven, and I own my own company. And as I'm sure you've discovered I'm no kid anymore, Catherine."

She couldn't believe they were even having this conversation, never mind the fact that she was so overwhelmed by what they'd just done that she was actually hearing him out.

"Look," he said, taking her hands in his. "Why don't we try stepping back from all this craziness and go out a few times together and see how it goes? And maybe you'll realize we're just two people who are into each other, and really, what else matters?"

Since just the feel of his hands wrapped around hers was making her go all warm and fuzzy again, never mind the heated look he was giving at her as he held her gaze, waiting for an answer, finally heaving a sigh, she said, "Okay, but no guarantees. Now that I know who you are, and how young you are, things might not be the same, you realize that right?"

Pulling her in for a hug, he whispered against her ear. "I hear what you're saying, but there's no denying chemistry, and I think we both know we've got that in spades." Then his lips were on her neck, and she could barely utter a word as he slid his tongue up to her jaw and murmured, "Just trust me on this okay?"

Oh, lord, what in hell was she agreeing to? Then she started to grin. No matter what it was, all she knew was, with an insanely hot guy like him, it was sure going to be fun finding out...