Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned at the passion she could not only see in his eyes, but hear in his voice, with a lump in her throat, she pressed her lips to his, circling her arms around his neck pulling him close as she murmured into his ear, "I know one thing, you really are good for this girl's ego, and when I'm with you, I forget all about how old I am. And at the moment, I do think we're good for each, as long as no one gets hurt."

Holding her close, closing his eyes, he hugged her hard, running his hands along her back. "No one's going to get hurt, okay? I promise."

Then she pulled back, wearing a grin again. "Okay, now will you sign the contract?"

Chuckling, he said, "Sure. But tomorrow night, you're all mine, right?"

Nodding her head, she said, "Yes." And she had to admit, she could hardly wait.

Driving along the parkway later to meet her son in the city, she swore she could still feel the heat of his mouth lingering on her lips. Insisting on walking her downstairs to her car, he'd literally left her breathless with how thoroughly he'd kissed her goodbye, and how he'd gotten her so aroused he had her shamelessly grinding against him in the parking lot by the time they were done. He might be young, maybe even a little too young for her, but he was right, he sure wasn't a kid anymore, not with the moves he had.

Her middle son Eric was waiting smiling at the doors of Gino's Ristorante as she approached, giving her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, then stepping back and studying the look on her face he said, "Hey, it looks to me like somebody sold a house today."

Walking past him, as he held the door open for her, still helplessly grinning from her encounter with Jason, she asked, "What makes you say that?"

"Oh, I don't know - probably because you look so happy, almost like you're glowing."

Oh, wow. So, it showed. She'd thought the happy little hum she'd been feeling since she'd seen Jason again was only happening inside, but obviously anyone could see the effect he had on her. Then once they were seated, she told him, "Actually, you're right, I did sell a house today."

Reaching out and squeezing her hand, he said, "Good for you. So it looks like we've both got something to celebrate."

Biting into her lip, she said, "Yeah, we do." Only she could never tell him the truth about who'd put the sparkle in her eye. So, leaning over the table, doing her darndest to get Jason out of her head, she asked, "So, tell me, when do you start your new job?"

And although she was interested to hear what he had to say, and how happy he was to be landing such a good job, especially right out of school, she had to force herself to concentrate, because she just couldn't get that quick little tryst they'd shared out of her head. It was just always so insanely hot with him.

The next night, Jason was waiting at the door of his condo when she knocked. Smiling into her eyes as she walked in, he was quick to pull her close for a lingering kiss. Murmuring over her mouth, once he finally pulled back, "Wasn't sure you'd show up."

To be honest neither was she. Whenever she was with him, he was all she wanted, but once she was away from him, and really started to question what they were doing, she'd get nervous and want to tell him it was off. But since she'd promised, she decided to go through with it, clever or not, so here she was.

Glancing around she noticed his place was really nice, all done in subdued pale neutral beige tones with a few colorful accents. And as he slipped his hand around her waist and led her to his good sized kitchen, she half-wondered why he needed a house the size he'd bought. On his own now, since his engagement had ended, surely this was more than enough space for him. "You've got a nice place," she told him as she inhaled the tantalizing aroma of whatever was heating in the oven. "And whatever is you've got cooking, smells amazing."

Leaning close he whispered in her ear, "Got us a little of everything, just to be on the safe side." And when he started to dish it all onto serving platters, she realized he wasn't kidding. There was just so much to choose from. Chicken in a mushroom cream sauce, roast beef, a delectable smelling curry, rice, roasted potatoes, veggies, salads, sautéed shrimp, and even some pasta with meatballs.

Eyes wide, she asked him, "Wow. Are you really planning to eat all this?"

Shrugging, he said, "Figured we could just graze. We've got all night with nowhere else to go, right?"

Nodding her head, she said, "Well, it sure looks good."

Handing her a plate, he said, "So then let's dig in."

They decided to eat casually in front of his TV, sitting on the floor, dining off his big glass coffee table. And true to his word, he let her pick the movie. But trying to be kind, she settled on an adventure comedy, since she didn't want him to have to suffer through something he'd hate, like the dreaded chick flick he'd mentioned.

And she realized pretty fast, why she liked him as much as she did as they ate and laughed together throughout the movie, feeling like they'd been together forever. Happily sharing the same white wine they'd had at the house, the one he'd teasingly poured all over her before he'd licked it all off again, she couldn't remember having more fun. Surprisingly, they actually watched the movie to the end. Then he got up and said, "Hang on," returning a few minutes later with dessert - like she needed that after all that food.

Then she looked at the plate of pie he handed her, with the dollop of vanilla ice cream, and asked, "Is this strawberry rhubarb?"

Smiling, he nodded. "Yeah, I remembered how good yours was, whenever I had dinner at your place, and that you always said it was your favorite dessert."

Meeting his gaze, as he sat down beside her again, she cupped his cheek and said, "I can't believe you remembered that, Jason."

"There's lots of stuff I remember about you." He teasingly wiggled his eyebrows. "Mostly how hot you looked in a bikini whenever I'd go over to your place for a swim with your sons. And don't get annoyed when I tell you this, but I only ever knew you as hot Mrs. Thompson, and as far as I'm concerned, you still are."

She laughed as she dug into the pie. "Knowing you as I do now, you're probably the one that started that nickname."

"You could be right, 'cause I sure fantasized enough about you."

Tipping her head, she asked, "Really?"

"Oh, yeah, growing up I barely looked at the girls in high school. I always thought you were just so much hotter than any of them."

That she didn't know, and now she didn't know whether to be flattered or concerned. Still, once she took a bite of the sweetly tart, warm delectable pie, she couldn't get over how thoughtful he was. Her ex-husband over the years had proven he could be a total bastard when he wanted to be, whereas Jason didn't seem to have a mean bone in his body. She grinned to herself. And that big one in his pants was pretty damn impressive, too.

Once they'd cleared up the remains of their dinner. Jason teasingly grinned at her, getting her pulse racing with anticipation as he brushed back her hair, lifted her into his arms, and murmured over her mouth, "Now I think it's time for bed."

And getting her even more aroused, his mouth didn't leave hers as he carried her into his bedroom. Once he'd set her down on his bed, he didn't waste any time getting her out of their clothes, his eyes eating up the sight of her shapely body as each piece came off. And he was glad that she was happy to help him out of his, too, running her hand up and down his fly, teasing his cock before she tugged down the zipper. Rolling his eyes, god, this really was like a fantasy come true, having her strip him off.

Although he'd planned to feast on her the moment he got her in bed, she shocked the hell out of him when she became the aggressor taking his mouth in a fiery hot kiss as she slid her hand up and down over his erection, getting him hard as a fucking brick in seconds.

He began to grin against her mouth, as she cupped his balls, and sensing him smiling, she pulled back looking curiously into his eyes. Finally, he said, "You know, I've got to confess. When I was a kid, I jerked off thinking of you more times than I can remember, and now that you've got your hand on me, actually jerking me off, it's actually kind of mind blowing."

Smiling into his eyes, she said in a deep throaty purr, "Well, then how about I blow something else now?"

And before what she was about to do could even register in his lust addled brain, she was over him, and sliding his cock between her lips, totally blowing the hell out of his mind. Never in his wildest fantasies had he ever imagined that something like this could ever really happen - that he'd live to see the day that Hot Mrs. Thompson would actually be sucking him off. And Jesus, as she sucked him back till his balls ached, it occurred to him that she knew what she was doing, too. And fuck, did it ever feel fantastic especially knowing it was her worshiping his cock.

And worship she did, lapping and sucking and grazing the hell out of it with very talented mouth. Eyes closed, heart racing, hands tangled in her hair, totally blissed-out, Jason flexed his hips driving his throbbing cock as deep into mouth as he dared. All he knew was that he'd never enjoyed a blow job more. Probably because nothing had ever felt better than knowing it was her mouth on his cock. But she didn't pull back as he thrust in deeper, and just kept right on sucking him back, and fuck it felt like heaven with her lips wrapped around him as he sunk back into her mouth.

Finally, knowing that if she kept up what she was doing, he'd lose his load, he pulled out, because when he came he wanted his cock buried inside her. Gently rolling her onto her back, he kissed her mouth long and slow, before he began a slow teasing trail with his lips along her jaw, over her collar bone, her amazing breasts, where he circled each erect nipple with his tongue, taking a moment to suck each one back, before he went lower still past her ribcage, tummy, mound and then finally reaching the promised land, he moaned spreading her open and lashing her pretty little pussy from back to front, savoring the taste of all that hot, wet goodness on his tongue. He'd always enjoyed women, but somehow with her, it just felt like so much more. Like when he was between her thighs, it was where he was meant to be.

Latching onto her clit with his mouth, as he pushed two fingers inside her, smiling, he had to hold down her hips as she began to moan and shiver, so she wouldn't bounce off the bed. She was just so fucking responsive, that pleasing her was all he ever wanted to do. "Fuck you're just so sweet," he murmured against the most delectable pussy lips he'd ever tasted. And that was no lie. She had to have the softest, sweetest little cunt he'd ever savored.

Probably since he'd fantasized about her since he was a boy, only it made what they were sharing that much hotter. His cock throbbing like hell to get inside her, he grabbed a condom and sheathed himself. Then getting up on his haunches, putting both her slender legs over his shoulders, he cupped her ass in his hands, and carefully watching her face, he pushed into her deep with one hard thrust, loving how her mouth fell open and she began to pant, her full breasts heaving as he began to fuck her, going deeper with every flex of his hips. He knew he'd never seen a sexier sight in his life, than taking gorgeous Catherine like this.

Looking down, the mesmerizing sight of his glistening cock sliding in and out of her tight little pussy only made him impossibly harder. Sex with her was like nothing he'd ever experienced. His balls soon tightening and a tingle run down his spine, aware he'd be coming hard any second he teased her pussy with his fingers, working her swollen clit, so they'd both reach their climax together.

And just hearing her cry out as he drove into the welcoming heat of her hot little cunt was enough for him to lose it, too. Throwing back his head, eyes clamped shut as he emptied his balls of all he had, the incredible feel of her inner walls clenching around his cock, soon had him quivering and milked completely dry. And squeezing her ass tight in his hands, as his spent cock still twitched, he knew it didn't get any better than this.

Reluctantly pulling out, he dropped down on the bed beside her and pulling her to his side, he pressed a kiss to her cheek as they both fought to breathe. Damn, he couldn't believe how it seemed to get better with her every time - like she was gradually giving more and more of herself to him - and damn he was happy to take whatever she was willing to give.

Her chest still heaving, Catherine spread her hand over Jason's heart and contentedly smiled. Thankfully he seemed as worn out as she was, so obviously it wasn't just her and they'd both felt how incredible it was. And damn it was just so good with him it made her wonder how she'd lived without him.

Then glancing around his bedroom, she noticed the nightlight softly shining on the wall. Turning to back to him, she looked puzzled. "I never imagined you to be the type to have a night light."

Cupping her face, running his thumb over her full bottom lip, he shook his head. "I'm not. I put it there for you. And there's one in the bathroom in the kitchen, too. I remembered at the house when the lights went out, how you said you were afraid of the dark, and I never want you to be afraid of anything when you're with me."

Touched beyond belief, feeling her bottom lip began to quiver, she buried her face in his chest and murmured, "God, you're just so sweet. And to think my ex used to turn the lights out to scare me."

Jason scowled. Jesus, what an asshole. Jason had never liked the guy much, but to do something like that to her, seemed just plain mean. And he figured she was so much better off without him. Finally, tipping up her face, he pressed a kiss to her forehead, squeezing her tighter. "Hey, I didn't mean to make you cry."

Smiling up at him, she wiped a tear from her cheek. "It's just that you're so thoughtful. None of the men I've known have been anything like you." Even my father had a mean temper, so my mother wouldn't let him hit us. So, he'd lock my sister and I up in a closet whenever he was angry with us, and I think that's what scarred us, and we're both afraid of being in the dark, even at our age."

Hating to hear what she'd had to go through, hugging her close, Jason kissed the top of her head. "Well, just know you'll always be safe with me, okay?"

And she believed him, too. Suddenly the age difference didn't mean squat. Not when he was everything she'd ever wanted in a man.

Sliding her body over his, grinning coyly, she decided it might be time to let him know just how much she appreciated his thoughtfulness. Feeling braver than she'd ever felt, tangling her hands in his hair, she wantonly devoured his mouth as she began to slide her slick little pussy up and down along his cock, smiling at the feeling of him growing so amazingly hard again so quickly.

Groaning right along with him, she'd never wanted to please a man more. He'd gotten to her in ways she'd never even imagined. Not only was he all she'd ever hoped for in bed, but he had to have the biggest heart of anyone she'd ever met. And if he really wanted her, like he'd claimed, then there was no point in denying it anymore, she wanted him, too.

Capturing her hips in his hands, overwhelmed at the incredible feel of her sliding her snug little cunt down over his bare cock, Jason whispered over her mouth, "No worries, I'm clean." She smiled as she began to ride him, happy that it would free them up to take each other just as they pleased. "So am I," she said as she thrust her hips down hard, taking him balls deep with one powerful flex of her hips.

Throwing his head back, "Fuck," he moaned, as she began to really ride him. Sure his cock had never been harder, Jason had no idea sex could feel this good. At least not until her.

Sitting up high on him, straddling his thighs, her dark hair gliding down along her back, working his cock in and out of her, her breath coming hard and fast, she just couldn't get enough of him. And she'd never felt more alive than she did at this very moment. He was just so good for her, no matter his age. Her mind made up, as she clenched him tight inside her, all she wanted now was him.

And for the next month, they met every chance they got. One day, even skipping out of work for a hot afternoon tryst in a hotel, where they enjoyed every last inch of each other, before showering away the evidence and sneaking back to work. Both of them smiling like fools for the rest of the day and texting each other like crazy.

Jason knew he'd fallen in love with her, and could hardly wait to tell her. And the next time he got her alone, it was exactly what he planned to do, wondering what she'd think if he bought her a ring.

So, when Jason suggested they spend the weekend together at his place, naked for two days straight, a shiver of anticipation running up her spine at thought of it, Catherine was more than up for it. And that Friday night after work, she was so anxious to be with him, her pussy was soaked even before he kissed her in the lobby, unable to wait, they even dry-humped the hell out of each other on the way up in the elevator, with her leg wrapped tight around him - his erection feeling like heaven rubbing against her pussy, even through their clothes. And watching him put the key in the lock, her heart nearly beating out of her chest, she was already unbuttoning her blouse, ready to tackle him to the ground in the entryway before they even made it inside, she was just that eager to feel him inside her again.

And she knew by now she'd fallen for him, and knew she had to tell him, too. And all she had to do was wait for just the right moment to let him know how she felt.

But the second he opened the door and her eyes settled on the gorgeous young blonde, naked with her legs spread on the couch fingering her pussy facing the door so he could see her the moment he walked in, her heart sank to her feet and she thought for sure she was going to be sick.

Shocked out of her mind, turning, Catherine ran blindly to the staircase, stumbling down the stairs just as fast as her legs would carry her. Relieved and oddly disappointed that Jason didn't even try to follow her, she wondered if she'd make it down the stairs to the lobby without losing her lunch, passing out or even breaking a leg.

Just as angry with herself as she was with him, this was exactly why she'd never wanted to get involved with him in the first place. What the hell had she been thinking? Nearly old enough to be his mother, she'd always known that sooner or later he'd grow tired of her and look for someone more his age. And the sexy blonde with her legs spread for him, sure fit the bill. She could even picture them together, and imagined it was why he'd let her leave without going after her, when he walked in and discovered he had someone so much more desirable naked and waiting for him.

Furious, Jason slammed the door shut, torn between chasing after Catherine and tossing his ex's ass out, he knew he had to deal with the last woman in his life before he could fully move on with the next. Narrowing his eyes on her, he stalked over to where she sat with her legs still spread, amazingly still working her fingers in and out of her noisy little cunt. Managing to ignore it, he asked, "Macy, what the hell are you doing here?"

With a careless shrug, her chest really beginning to heave, eyes at half-mast as she worked her pussy hard, she murmured, "I want you back. I realized I made a mistake. And I now that I've had time to think about it, I know I shouldn't have let you go. So, who was that woman you were with?"