Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 01: Mia

Story Info
My bratty little sister finally takes what she wants.
1.4k words
4.18
30.8k
79

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: *asterisks* are used instead of italics to denote inner voice/thoughts and occasionally for emphasis.

Chapter 1: Mia

I was woken abruptly by a weight bearing down on my legs. Jerking awake, I tried to sit up, only to find my arms held me back, as my wrists were tied to the bedposts above my head. Falling back, I looked down to find an alarming sight. My little sister (step-sister, technically) was straddling my legs, looking right at my face, giving me a shit-eating grin, totally naked, and squeezing my hard cock in both of her hands.

This was certainly unprecedented. I can't really claim it was unexpected, however. Mia had been trying to seduce me for months. "Accidental" nudity, dropping things just so she could bend over and rub her ass against me, sitting herself in my lap and grinding her ass in my crotch, breaking rules just so she had an excuse to ask for punishment in the form of spanking--the works. Staying true to my Brotherly Duty, I deflected her sexual shenanigans and resisted her constant attempts at seduction.

However, neither of those seemed to be an option. She really learned her knots; I could barely move my wrists. When I tried to twist my hips to dislodge her, I found that she had restrained my ankles with equal proficiency. My only options to avoid fucking my baby sister were to wiggle my whole body so that she can't keep her grip-which would probably hurt my dick if her grip doesn't let up, plus I would have to keep it up until she gave up, which isn't gonna happen-or force myself to go soft through sheer willpower and thinking about old people. Neither one was going to work.

There's something you need to understand about my little step-sister Mia. She is *unreasonably* attractive. A 21 year old college student, she has the body of a 16 year old, the ability to harness the charm of the most adorable, precocious 8 year old girl you've ever seen, and has absolutely none of the innocence that might imply.

This petite girl is only 4'10" tall, lithe as a whip, and has perky B-cups and chin-length curly golden-blonde hair. Her every curve, every movement, every sound she makes, it's all unbelievably cute. And that cuteness turns into sexiness when coupled with her absolute lack of innocence and wilful lasciviousness.

So believe me when I say there was no way my pillar was going to fall with her straddling me and stroking my cock in her tiny, dexterous hands.

Once I had fully woken up and thought through my options, she seemed to know the exact moment when I realized that I was fucked. Or rather, that she was going to be fucked. Using me. My cock pulsed as I finally let myself look at my sister in all her nude glory. My shaft was painfully hard as she scooted up to straddle my groin. She pressed her wet labia against the bottom of my shaft and shifted her hips slowly forward and back. Forward to the head, back to the root.

I didn't fight her as she lifted her hips and pointed my cock upward. I just stared at her glistening, pretty pink cunt as she spread her labia and started descending toward my tip. Finally nesting in her cleft, she slowly impaled herself on my erection. I could feel her lips stretch around my head as she pushed slowly.

After a few seconds, she winced as I felt a barrier. Fully determined to get this over with, she dropped the rest of her weight right on me, my cock splitting her hymen and penetrating all the way to the root. She cringed as she fought the pain of being impaled so quickly on her first time, and fell forward onto my chest.

Maybe she wanted to hide her pain, maybe she just wanted to recover, I don't know. All I know is I would have hugged her tight if I could move my arms. I really did love her, and seeing her in pain was never fun, even if it was totally self-inflicted and against my declared wishes.

I say "declared" wishes because I had told her no, I would not fuck her. My real wishes were coming true at that moment as I savored the tight, warm, wet hole that was gripping my dick, and the realization of finally being inside my sister's tiny, sexy body.

After half a minute or so, she pushed herself back up and looked me in the eye as she started riding my cock. Starting with little, circular strokes, she gradually moved higher and higher, until she was bouncing 5 inches up and down on my cock. She leaned back and put her hands on my thighs for support as she watched my face.

I let my eyes wander all over the spectacle before me. Her perfect pussy sheathing and unsheathing my cock was mesmerizing. Seeing her little button of a clit poke out of its hood made me want to caress it with my fingers and tongue. Her bellybutton was a slight indentation on her smooth, lithe belly. Her tits were both adorable and sexy as they jiggled energetically with every impact of our hips. And her face was a marvel; her delighted grin at finally getting what she wanted-and enjoying the hell out of it too-was totally unrestrained. And her eyes were glued on my face and sparkling as she soaked up the attention she had been trying to get for so long.

We fucked in silence for several minutes, nothing to be heard but the squelches of our joining and the clangs of bedsprings as she bounced on my cock.

That was the longest time of my life. I still have no idea how much time passed that first time, but I spent most of it trying not to cum. I desperately wanted Mia to cum first. Alas, eventually I thought about what I would do to her next time, and it sent me over the edge. Apparently she was close too, because as soon as my first blast of cum hit her cervix, she screamed and convulsed, her whole torso contracting like it was trying to make sure my dick would never leave. We came blissfully together, and then she leaned forward onto my chest while we recovered our breath.

"Mia...fuck, that was amazing. ...I...I'm not going to fight it any more. I love you, Mia. As more than a sister. I'm sorry you had to go to such lengths to get me to admit it."

Mia looked up at me with watery eyes and a look of hope.

"Also, please untie me. Being unable to hug you is rather distressing."

She gave me a smirk as she reached to untie me. "I love you too, dummy."

--

Once I had my hands free, I proceeded to cuddle the heck out of her until my cock was ready to go again, at which point I really showed her my feelings. Thoroughly. She appreciated the sentiments immensely.

After that, the next few days were a blur of sex, cuddling, talking about our feelings and our new relationship, and occasional short meals.

She demonstrated a voracious appetite for sex and applied creativity and variety within sex. She continued to be a total brat, but now she did it mostly when she wanted to be "punished". Sexually, that is. She would bitch and moan until I physically, forcefully restrained her and made her stop. She admitted that she really got off on being manhandled by me, and would be soaking wet by the time I had her totally locked down.

Once I realized how intoxicating it was to take that kind of forceful control over her *because she wanted me to*, I started loving it just as much. I started experimenting with different ways of keeping her restrained-ties, belts, ropes-anything I could use to free my hands up while keeping her restrained. Fucking her after I had wrestled her down and completely restrained her became a favorite activity for us. She loved to struggle against her bonds, though she never wanted to actually escape.

We eventually discovered that "Daddy/brat" is actually a somewhat common type of BDSM pairing, and it seemed to line up with our sexual interests very well. We continued to learn fun ways of acting out our newfound fetish as the days passed.

(Additional David x Mia scenes will be added later)

This is chapter 1 of what may become a quite long series/collection. I've already planned for 13 more main chapters-of which I have completed 6, all of which are much longer than this introductory chapter-and many many side stories/scenes. Most chapters will introduce a new character-who will be added to the harem.