Fantasy Interruptus

Story Info
What are you doing, brain? This is my fantasy!
1.7k words
4.83
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spencerQ
spencerQ
29 Followers

She pushed send and the proposal was off, following its path of electrons to the desk of a potential client, dragging along with it with our hopes for a project we would be perfect for.

"Done. Finally!" she exclaimed, followed immediately by a sigh.

"We did good work today," I said, proud of the both of us. "We work well together."

She glanced at me and smiled. "Yes. We do, don't we?"

"If I could eat you out, it would be the perfect day," I said, casually.

The smile slid from her face. "What?" she said with a low grumble.

"Your pussy. If I could taste-"

In one motion she slapped me across the face, pushed her chair away from me and stood up, as if to defend herself. "I think you need to leave."

"Yep, you are absolutely correct," I responded, knowing full well she

What are you doing, brain?

What do you mean?

I don't think that's how that was supposed to go!

That's exactly how that would have gone.

Well. Yes. But... I can't fantasize right?

Maybe you need to fantasize better? How else would she react to that?

I don't-

Even if she was into you she would pretty much have no choice but to react that way.

Yeah...

And she isn't.

Shut up.

She has a boyfriend.

Shut up! Can we try it again?

It's your time.

She pushed send and the proposal was off, following its path of electrons to the desk of a potential client, dragging along with it with our hopes for a project we would be perfect for.

"Done. Finally!" she exclaimed, followed immediately by a sigh.

"We did good work today," I said, proud of the both of us. "We work well together."

She glanced at me and smiled. "Yes. We do, don't we?"

"I always enjoy getting to work with you," I said, tentatively, trying to hide the quiver in my voice.

She blushed, hiding a smile, and looked away. "I do, too," she responded after a moment, shyly looking back at me.

I gazed into her eyes. Caught. Dark and sensual. "You look really beautiful," I said. Then, "I hope that isn't too forward."

"No," she replied, looking nervous. "Thank you." Her eyes darted everywhere except in my direction. Her phone blinged and she checked it. "Oh," she said, with some relief in her voice. "It's Mark. He's expecting me soon."

"Of course." I tried to hold the smile on my face, but I knew my muscles were betraying me.

"Have a good evening," she said, sweetly. "I'll see

She's leaving?

Obviously.

This is my fucking fantasy. Why is she leaving?

We literally just went over this. She. Has. A. Boyfriend!

She started acting weird before he even texted!

Yeah! She has a boyfriend!

What did I do wrong?

You hit on a girl with a boyfriend!

Fucking shit! Wait-

What?

The problem isn't that I hit on a girl that isn't in to me?

She has a boyfriend. She isn't thinking like that. Maybe she could be into you if things were different. But they aren't.

But it's my fantasy.

Sure.

Okay. So we are going to delete the boyfriend.

Fine. Try.

She pushed send and the proposal was off, following its path of electrons to the desk of a potential client, dragging along with it with our hopes for a project we would be perfect for.

"Done. Finally!" she exclaimed, followed immediately by a sigh.

"We did good work-"

Her phone blinged. She looked at it. The color drained from her face. "Who is Mark?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Why does this guy seem familiar?" she asked, turning her phone toward me with a picture of Mark.

"Huh? I have no clue," I said, distressed.

"And why are my feet chained to this chair?"

What? I looked down and saw a chain wrapped around her ankles, bruised.

"I don't know what's going on. This is crazy. I'm so sorry. That looks like it really hurts!"

"You don't know what's going on?" she asked, accusatorily. "Your feet aren't chained to your

Fuck you, brain.

It's your fantasy.

Having her chained to a chair isn't my fantasy.

Specifically, no. But you needed her trapped.

...

Oh? You are giving yourself the silent treatment?

I need her trapped?

If you need her to not be her, what else do you expect?

Just, anything, really. Spending time with her gets me so turned on. And I can't say anything! Because, as you have so graciously pointed out, she has a boyfriend! And I need some- kind- of- fucking- release!

Have you tried masturbating? There's all kinds of websites with more porn than you could watch in your entire life.

You have to be kidding me. That isn't going to do it.

What are you talking about? It works all the time. Just find a cute, naked girl and blow a load.

None of that makes me feel the way she does.

So you aren't looking to get off? You want to feel?

What? I- Both! I want both. Can I not have both?

I don't know, can you?

Starting again!

She pushed send and the proposal was off, following its path of electrons to the desk of a potential client, dragging along with it with our hopes for a project we would be perfect for.

"Done. Finally!" she exclaimed, followed immediately by a sigh.

"We did good work today," I said, proud of the both of us. "We work well together."

She glanced at me and smiled. "Yes. We do, don't we?"

"I always enjoy getting to work with you," I said, tentatively, trying to hide the quiver in my voice.

She blushed, hiding a smile, and looked away. "I do, too," she responded after a moment, shyly looking back at me.

God I had so much fun with her today, getting to joke and play and flirt.

"It's not often that work gets to be fun," I said. "I feel really lucky to have met someone that gets my weird sense of humor."

"You have a great sense of humor!" she said, laughing. "You know, I was thinking... You aren't seeing anyone, are you?"

My heart rate jumped. "Um. No. Completely available." I laughed nervously.

"I have this friend, Amy, that you really have to

Ugh.

What? That was going great!

She was going to set me up with a friend! In my fantasy about her!

Or maybe she has an identical sister?

She doesn't have a sister. And even if she did, her sister wouldn't be her!

But maybe the friend is hotter than she is!?

I don't care!

You don't want someone even hotter?

No! I want the fun I have with her! I want her weird, quirky playfulness. I want the way she wrinkles her nose as she purposefully ruins a joke I am trying to set up! I want her savage honesty when I'm not seeing the bigger picture. I want her curiosity and wonder and insightfulness.

Geez, get a room!

How do I dig you out of my head?

How do I shig shmu outta shmy shmead. That's what you sound like.

Shut up, I have an idea.

"I always enjoy getting to work with you," I said, tentatively, trying to hide the quiver in my voice.

She blushed, hiding a smile, and looked away. "I do, too," she responded after a moment, shyly looking back at me.

God I had so much fun with her today, getting to joke and play and flirt.

"It's not often that work gets to be fun," I said. "I feel really lucky to have met you. And I'm really glad we've gotten close enough that I get to see your playful side. It's really unique, and not something I expected when we first met."

She half bit her lower lip, quickly letting it go, but gazed at me in silence for a moment. A smile grew on her face. "Oh. What did you expect when we first met?" she asked, laughing.

I laughed back. "Um... I guess I expected you to be more serious. But that isn't exactly right. Because you are serious. And really fucking smart. That's what you let everyone see, though. That's what most people think of you. The serious woman who is smarter than them. But I've been lucky, I guess."

She turned her chair toward me, her smile softening into something more sincere - more passionate. "Lucky?"

"Yeah. I don't know which gypsy I helped across the street that did the trick, but you've let me get to know more sides of you. And it turns out you're a complex woman, including that playful side. But also getting to see that you're not just smart, you're smart because you're curious about the world and the people and everything around you, and- I should probably stop talking."

She was silent for a moment. "You see all that in me?"

I smiled at her, knowingly, "Of course."

"And you feel lucky?"

"I am lucky. Unless there's something else to explain why I've gotten to get to know sides of you most people don't."

She reached her hand out toward me, slowly. I tried to breathe in but my throat caught. I cautiously let my hand approach her, watching her eyes which were fixated on my hand. Our fingertips touched, softly. She circled her fingertips around mine, and then our hands were intertwined. I ran my thumb along her palm. She moaned with urgency, with need.

"I have to go," she said, suddenly pulling her hand away. "I'll see you

She's leaving, again?

Of course. But you did it!

Did what? She's leaving!

She's leaving now, but she's also thinking about you. If you don't try to rush things, she could be in your arms before too long.

In my fantasy?

Right.

What good does that do me?

I don't know! You're the one doing this in your fantasy.

Ugh!

How did it feel?

What?

How did it feel to tell her?

It felt amazing.

See.

In my fantasy.

Well, yeah.

So your saying that's how it would go in real life?

Almost certainly not. I think your fantasy version of her puts a lot more stock in your opinions than she does in real life.

Ugh!

spencerQ
spencerQ
29 Followers