Fantasy Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're, like, really skinny."

She laughed and pulled away. "Oh, you were doing so well."

"I mean, um... you must work really hard to take care of yourself. There's not an inch of you I don't want to kiss."

"Ooh," she murmured, and kissed the corner of his mouth. Slowly she guided his knees apart and dropped, staring up at him. "Keep going."

"Your eyes," Corbin said. "They're the best part about you. They make me..." She stared up at him, waiting, her lips drawing close, her breath tickling his tip. "They say so much about you every minute, and it's all stuff I want to know more about. One minute you look so angry you could set fire to a forest just by looking at it. But then I saw you laugh at the party and they were like the prettiest pools. Not blue like them but... inviting." She kissed his tip, still staring up at him. Corbin finished quietly, "They make me feel like... like whoever hurt you didn't realize all they had to do was look into your eyes and that's all they'd ever need."

Jessica blinked. Was she crying? No. Not quite. But there were glimmers there, pain, and something else. She looked... pleased. Or thoughtful. Both, maybe. Whatever the emotion was, it was enough. She kissed his tip again, and whispered, "Very good, Corbin. You get the grand prize. Enjoy it."

She circled his prick halfway with fingers from both hands and brought them down to his base. He realized with some embarrassment she was pushing his pubes out of the way, then the why of it hit him. Jessica was about to blow him.

"Holy..." he breathed, and then she sucked his tip into her mouth.

There was no teasing. No hesitation. Jessica's mouth and tongue welcomed him down to her small fists halfway down his cock. With one hand still flattening his pubes against his groin, she stroked him with the other. He wasn't well lubed up yet from her mouth and she knew he would be sensitive to it, so it was more like light feathery brushes of her skin along him until she worked up enough spit along his length to really start jacking him.

He was hard already, but in her hands and mouth, he was steel. And the view of her? Stunning. Jessica was so beautiful it seemed almost sacrilegious for her mouth to be used that way, so basely and primal. Her tiny, almost nonexistent ass bobbed back and forth with her every thrust down his cock. He wanted to squeeze it, to see her from behind as he fucked her. He wanted her on her back too, where he could stare into her eyes as he took her. Her knees folded to her breasts, maybe.

"Yeaaah," he moaned. "Jessica, that's amazing."

"Mm," she purred around him.

Jessica slurped and smacked on his dick, teasing him a bit with the overexaggerated sounds, but it was also to get him good and wet for her fingers. She jerked him faster, figuring Corbin would come in a minute, maybe two. But credit where credit was due, he had stamina. A challenge, then. She liked that.

Corbin nearly fainted when Jessica opened her eyes and looked up at him. She pulled back to the tip of his cock and said, "Do you like that, Corbin? Like my lips all over your big fat dick? Like me jacking you off?"

"God yes," he moaned. "Don't stop. And... and..."

"What?" she asked, curling one finger and teasing his base with her nail, sliding it up and down his length and making him shiver. He blushed and she couldn't help a smile at his nervousness. "Tell me. The worst I'll say is no."

"Could you... um... keep looking at me while you do it? Your eyes, they really are beautiful."

Jessica's smile widened and she leaned up to kiss the corner of his mouth. "Sure. And thank you."

She settled back in and took him deep again, this time deciding not to stop for anything. Like he asked, she looked up at him as she bobbed her mouth up and down Corbin's prick. Footsteps out in the hall drummed past, guys shouting at each other, laughing. Corbin grinned too. His own eyes were soft and kind. Lionel would have been using her mouth by now, either guiding her head down faster or taking control himself. True, she probably would have been turned on by it, but there was something good about this change of pace. How long had it been since she had just sweet, ordinary fun sex?

Too long.

"Jessica, I'm getting kind of close," Corbin warned. "It might be another minute or two but I'll, um, tell you."

"Mmay," Jessica agreed. She gave his tip a saucy wiggle of her tongue and enveloped him deeper, her fingers really only working the base couple inches of his cock. She thought about what she wanted next, about Corbin's tongue inside her, and it sent pleasant thrills from her stomach to her pussy. Strange. Corbin was pleasant enough to look at, and yes, he had stamina and would no doubt make her nice and full, but it was the thought of that dopily sweet face at her folds that got her going. Such a strange day. Oh well. Roll with it.

"Jess..." he murmured, and she pulled away from him, still staring up as she wrapped her fists around his cock. She jacked him hard and aimed him at her chest. He came with a soft grunt, and so much like her Lionel, he just kept going and going and going, far beyond what she was used to a guy coming. She let him go and ran her fingers through it, then for his pleasure, she slipped two of them into her mouth and winked. "Oh wow," Corbin said. "Oh jeez. Oh wow. Thank you. That was... thank you."

"We're not done yet," Jessica murmured. "Help a girl up?"

"Oh! Right!" He did, and hurried for the wall of snacks. He pulled out a bottle of water from somewhere in the mountain of junk food, and then went to his closet and dug around while Jessica propped up some pillows on against the head of the bed. When he returned to her with a washrag, she was resting on her back, knees spread wide, a hand at her pussy. Corbin dropped the bottle of water and cursed, chasing it on his hands and knees as Jessica snickered.

This time, when he came back, eh first offered her a sip, then he gently cleaned her with dabs of the rag and the water. "My girlfriend... fling... taught me to do this," he said.

"I think you can safely call her your ex-girlfriend," Jessica said, strumming her lips with slow rolls of her fingers.

"Um. Is that what... we are?"

"Ohhh," Jessica said. "Listen, Corbin..."

"It's okay. I didn't really think we were, but... you know. I had to ask."

"You seem like a really great guy. And I'm really looking forward to you getting that mouth on my pussy. But this really is just a one-time thing, okay? Just some fun. Us blowing off steam."

"Okay," he said, and his honest smile broke her heart a little.

"But," she said, patting her thigh, "I'm also not asking you to keep this a secret. And when I tell some of my friends just how big you are, you're going to have a lot of fun the next few years."

He laughed and blushed. "Aw, thanks." He slid onto the bed. She dangled one leg off to give him more room, and he leaned down.

Corbin might have been hesitant earlier, but he was eager to make Jessica happy. Maybe too eager. His tongue slid all over the place, trying to taste everything all at once. He didn't quite know what to do with his hands, sort of jabbing at her lips. When he slid a finger into her, his nails were too long and she hissed as he scraped along one of her sensitive walls.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," he gasped.

Jessica laughed. "It's okay, stud. Slow down. Take your time with it. You need to feel me out, see what I like."

"Should I try again?"

"Oh yes. Start by kissing my lips. Slowly. Work your way up to my clit, then kiss it too. You know where...?"

For the first time, Corbin looked genuinely wounded. "Of course I do. It's on top of your belly button." She gaped at him and he grinned. "Nah, I know. Seriously."

"Then show me."

He did, and this time, it was pleasant. Still not great. But it was enough to keep Jessica wet, and he really did indeed know where her clit was. She instructed him to play with it slowly, and teased her own lips while he kissed and licked her button with much more caution this time. It was enough until he was ready again, and finally she murmured, "Condoms?"

"Um, yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Just a second."

He hurried off the bed and opened up a desk drawer. From it he pulled one out. She guided him back to her so he was leaning over her on the bed. She looked up into Corbin's sweet eyes as she stroked him back to hardness, her fingers teasing his length slowly, more like long caresses. When he was ready, she skinned the condom and rolled it onto him.

"I want to be on top," she murmured. "Is that okay?"

"However you want," Corbin said, dazed.

They swapped spots and Jessica leaned down to kiss his chest as she gripped his cock. Then she slowly worked her way up his body until her pussy rested along his length. She ground him for a minute as he swallowed, watching her with huge eyes. Jessica reached down and pointed him up, up towards the gap between her legs, the need in her about to be filled. She sank down with a sigh, his big tip filling her, going deeper, deeper, very deep.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered.

This was going to be good.

She grabbed one of his hands and brought it to her breast. The other, she brought to her clit. "Don't be shy," Jessica said. "Explo-ohhh-re. Play."

Corbin ran his hand over her breast, rapturous. His other hand moved mostly by instinct, mirroring the soft way she played with her clit. He was learning, she thought, pleased. She nodded, heat rising to her cheeks, and let him take over at her clit so she could lean back and rock. At that angle he was rubbing her g-spot so good and her mouth parted.

Jessica wasn't expecting it to be this good. This was supposed to be a quickie. She hadn't expected to get off, just to forget the world for a few minutes. Instead, as she rolled her hips on Corbin, she realized if he could keep this up, she was going to come, and fast. Lionel was more experienced and maybe an inch bigger, but Corbin was so very much enough.

"Like that," she breathed, "keep rolling it like, ah, that..."

Corbin did. Liquid heat rolled through her, building and building. His hand at her breast went to her nipple. He hesitated and she tossed her head back, thrusting her breasts out.

"Tweak it a little."

He did, too soft.

"Harder, it's okay, ohhh, fuck, it's okay, you're not going to hurt me."

Corbin licked his lips and made a motion like he was snapping his fingers. That did it for her and she gasped, "Mm hm! Like that! Now tease around it like my clit."

He did, getting the idea. He alternated between those two moves, keeping the sensations varied. His hips began to respond to her rocking of their own accord, his instincts taking over. He thrust up to meet her swaying, and she nearly lost it right there.

"Oh fuck, Corbin, yes, like that, baby, keep it up. Talk to me, ah, again. Tell me if you like this."

"I do," he groaned. "You're so tight."

"F-filling me up," Jessica agreed fervently. "Keep rocking your hips."

"You like that?" Corbin asked, giving her a sharper thrust. Her breathless moan made him grin. Good. The shyness was cute but he was even better in the game.

"Y-yeah."

"You like this?" he asked, tweaking her nipple again.

"F-fuck, right there..." she whimpered, the heat pulsing up and down her spine.

"You like this?" he asked, and thumbed her clit harder.

That did it. The heat tumbled over, and Jessica's pleasure hit its crest. She came with a breathless cry, and someone outside in the hallway shouted, "Yeah, buddy!' Neither Corbin or Jessica noticed. Her whole body stiffened, her orgasm stretching out over long seconds. Her breath caught and she only let it out again as the orgasm finally released her, making her shout, "Fuck! Corbin!"

He thrust up at her faster, his hands temporarily stopping what they were doing. Jessica collapsed onto his chest, gasping erratically as his big dick pumped up into her. She kissed him with frantic need, his lips, their corners, his chin, even his nose. She couldn't control herself. He reached around her and grabbed her ass, his hands on autopilot now as he stared into her eyes and fucked up into her.

Jessica pushed the hair out of his eyes. In her own he saw the sparkling pleasure still there and couldn't believe it. Had he really made this beautiful woman come? He squeezed her ass tighter, grunting almost in an odd rhythm with Jessica, his breaths coming fast and short. Her fingernails dug into his upper back and only then did he realize they were underneath him, her tits rubbing against his breast as she bobbed back and forth on his thrusting cock, gasping his name.

Jessica's lips parted. Just minutes. Just minutes, and her body was tightening again. She couldn't believe it. Only Lionel before Corbin had ever done this to her, and now this near-virgin, this inexperienced freshman she only met a day ago, was driving her towards a second orgasm. She arched her back, and flew again.

The pleasure drove conscious thought from her. Jessica remembered flashes. Corbin's lips against her shoulder. Kissing him again. A groan, his or hers, she wasn't sure. His fingers digging into her barely-there butt, his cock throbbing inside her, the sheen of sweat on his forehead, the ragged breaths at the end. And finally Corbin stiffened and released.

Jessica collapsed on him, breathless, still breaking out into fits of laughter. Corbin held her, sucking in great big lungfuls of air until finally he managed to get out, "Did I do something funny?"

"No, no, it's always... always like this when it's good. Some women cry, I laugh."

His eyes widened. "I really... made you... um..."

"Come? Twice. No faking it, either." She nuzzled against his chest harder for a moment. "Jesus, Corbin. When I tell my friends, you're going to be very, very popular."

"you really don't have to," he said shyly. "I know, like, I wasn't all that good at the oral and..."

"Shhh," she said. "You'll learn. And when you do, you're going to make someone the happiest girl in the world. Many, many times." She laughed again and finally pushed up off him. He started up after her but she pushed him back down to the bed. "It's my turn to clean you up. Then I really should get going."

"This was... amazing. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jessica said, giving him a genuine, dazzling smile. "And thank you. Like I say, this wasn't about last night, but... thank you for protecting a woman in need. And for this," she said, pointing at her swollen pussy lips. "I'm going to soak in a tub, like, forever."

He laughed. Jessica peeled the condom off him and cleaned him up with the same washrag and bottle of water. He stayed in bed, rolling onto his side and watching her with flushed cheeks as she picked up her clothes. As she dressed, Corbin said shyly, "I know you said no relationship, and I'm not going to push, but I did have a good time, Jessica. If I see you around, can I say hi?"

She smiled faintly. "Don't make it weird. Of course you can." She came to him and kissed him one more time.

He reached out, and squeezed her bottom, his smile disappearing. "Whoever it was that hurt you, he's the dumbest guy in the world. You deserve the best."

"You too, Corbin. Take care."

* * *

Jessica closed the door on Corbin and immediately a half dozen guys cheered and whooped up and down the hallway. She grinned to herself. Guess they must have been louder than she realized. Then again, she had come pretty hard. She gave an exaggerated bow.

Some guy said to another, "Is that Corbin's room?"

Jessica ignored the chatter and headed for the stairwell, pleased with herself. For the first time in months, she managed to get Lionel off her mind -- and in a spectacular way. Corbin would be all right, she thought. And who knew? With the right woman, he could really be the campus's biggest stud.