Fantasy Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw. Lucky girl."

"Lucky guy," Billy said, his chest puffing out.

"I'm going to go in and check on him."

"All right. It's good to see you, Jess. We'll take care of him. I promise."

"Thank you."

* * *

The hospital door swung open, and Corbin looked up. Jessica stormed right in.

"Oh hey," he said, trying to smile and finding it surprisingly easier than he imagined.

"Your phone," she said. "Do you have it with you?"

"Um. Yeah. Why?"

"Where is it?" He gestured at the cabinet in a corner, and she snatched it out of there, bringing it to him. "Unlock it, please." He did, and she tapped away at it, sniffing.

"Jessica, I'm all right," he said quietly.

"No, you're not. You got beat up because of that asshole. I'm putting my number in here. So if something like this happens again and I'm not the first person you call, I'm going to, to thump you myself."

She dialed her own phone and nodded when it rang. When she came back to him after putting his phone away again, she sat on the edge of the bed. Corbin made room for her and she rested beside him, stroking his chest, still sniffing but not quite crying.

"What happened?" she murmured, staring at his scruffy beard. "And don't sugarcoat it. Don't be that guy, Corbin. I want to know."

He told her. The gaps of blank time, just seconds, between getting beat on and getting to the hospital with Jerome and Billy worried the doctors the most but his readings stayed positive all night and they were confident he was doing well.

"My parents are flipping out," Corbin said. "They want to fly down. I told them no, I'm fine, but you know how parents are."

Jessica laughed and sniffed. "My dad drove four hours my second or third weekend here because my roommate's microwave was too small to cook a bag of popcorn. They had an extra one. It was the sweetest thing ever."

"Parents are great. And crazy."

"They are."

"It's funny. As much as I hurt, the whole way here, all I could keep thinking about was those earbuds and just how shitty I felt about losing them. You know? Like my parents were going to be upset about that."

She kissed his shoulder, now looking him in the eyes. "Kenny was escorted off campus."

"Good." He stroked her cheek with tentative fingers, his eyes serious. "But this might not be over. I know you're amazing, but don't put yourself in a spot where he can hurt you. Be careful going home and everything, you know?"

"I do. And same to you." She trailed a finger across Corbin's chest, and leaned up to kiss his chin. "By the way? I think you totally have an in with Brooke."

He laughed and winced. "Don't make me laugh. It hurts too much."

"I'm serious. I told her about us yesterday and she's definitely curious."

"No way," Corbin said, still grinning.

Jessica stopped rubbing his chest and held up her hand, pinky out. "Pinky swear."

He stared at her, his smile slowly fading, and he finally said, "You're serious."

"I'm always serious about pinky swears."

"I don't even know what to do with that."

"The same thing you did to me. Twice."

"I'm serious," Corbin said. "I'm terrible at reading signals. I don't know the first thing about how to actually come onto someone. You and my ex-girlfriend, both of you were the ones to hit on me." He chuckled. "The closest I've come to hitting on anyone was the other day in class."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, this is embarrassing."

She pushed up onto one elbow, and her hand returned to him -- just much, much lower. "Tell me, and I'll make this into something more fun."

"You're the devil," Corbin said.

"You have no idea," Jessica said, sliding up his hospital gown. The door opened at right that moment, and a black nurse in scrubs walked in. She gaped, and Jess looked down at her, blinking innocently. "Can you give us, mm, ten minutes?"

"I don't think you should. He's had a potential brain injury..." the nurse said, staring at Jessica's hand on his hardening cock.

"Oops," Jessica said, and let Corbin go. She tugged down the gown again, and the nurse backed out. "Well, I'll give you a happy ending later, then, when it's safe. But tell me."

"I, uh..." Corbin chuckled again. "I've got this thing for Dr. Windsor."

"Pamela Windsor? Sasha's mom?"

"Yeaaah? I mean, yes, her name's Pamela Windsor. I knew she had a daughter, but I don't know who she is."

"Sasha Windsor," Jessica said. "She's cool. I'll introduce you sometime. Never mind. Good crush. Dr. Windsor's definitely hot."

"I think I have a thing for authoritarian women. You, her..."

Jessica snickered. "Sure. I can see that. Anyways, what happened?"

"Oh, um. I was daydreaming. About her. All throughout class, and I, ah..."

"Ah, you got hard."

"Yeaaaah," Corbin said, grinning. "She kept calling on me and I couldn't come up with the answers, so after class she had me hang back."

"Oh no," Jessica gasped.

"Oh yeah. I told her the situation and she told me to hurry to the bathroom, my backpack in front of me."

Jessica laughed. And like that, she sat up, looking pleased. "I can help."

"With what?"

"I can help you. I need something to distract me from... something else. What if I helped you be with Brooke and Dr. Windsor? Who else is on your list?"

"What are you talking about, my list?"

Jessica turned and rolled her eyes at him. "Every guy has one. Don't tell me you don't."

"I... do not," Corbin protested, but there was no believing him.

"I'm serious. I'll bet you by this time next spring, you'll have slept with every woman on campus you want."

"You're crazy."

"Well, yeah, but what's that got to do with it?"

He laughed, but he looked at her afterwards with serious consideration in his eyes. "You could help me be less awkward?"

"Definitely. In fact, if you don't sleep with Brooke by the end of this week, I'll turn your handjob into a blowjob this Sunday. Deal?"

"Well... I'm kinda confused. You said you and I, we weren't a thing."

Jessica came to him and stroked his cock through the fabric of the gown again. "We can do things outside of a relationship. In fact, we'll have to. I need to teach you to go down on a woman. And I'll need to teach you when to be more aggressive, so that'll probably require some hands-on training."

"Will it?"

"Shut up. So I'm going to want to ride this dick again every once in a while. Is that so bad?"

He grinned. "No, ma'am, it is not."

"We can do this," Jessica said, bobbing on her feet. "We can turn you into the lady killer. Only, not like a jerk about it. You'll be..."

"The Anti-Kenny."

"Exactly. A gentleman on the streets, a beast in the sheets."

"Jessica, what do you get out of this? I mean, I'm appreciative, but..."

"I get..." Flashes of Lionel crossed her mind. I get to make you perfect, she almost said. Just the way he is. "I don't know. I get to see a good guy become the great guy." She reached up and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "First, we need to get you a haircut."

* * *

They released him that afternoon. Minus a little soreness and a few bruises, he wasn't feeling all that bad. They drove first to her place. He tapped out an email to his professors explaining the situation. The school probably would have already let them know, but it didn't hurt.

They started with a shave. Corbin knew how to use a razor, but usually just ran an electric one across his face every so often. Jessica told him that was going to change, and pulled him to her upstairs bathroom. While he stripped out of his shirt, she dug out an ancient bottle of shaving cream and a package of unused men's razors from her pantry. He shaved while she watched, leaning against the wall. When he finished, she took the razor from him and stepped in close. Both of them were intimately aware of his nude chest nearly against hers, and Corbin couldn't help blushing. Jessica saw, but tried not to draw any attention to it. If he'd touched her in that moment, he would have found her wet and needing, at least as much as he was.

Slowly she trimmed up a trio of tiny patches he missed, and when she clacked the razor in the sink's water, she turned back, hesitated, and kissed his chin. "Better," she murmured. "You have such a strong-featured face. Show it off. Shave every other day, okay?"

"Sure," he said. She smiled and kissed his chin again before hurrying into her bedroom.

When he dressed, she came back clutching the money she made from her Men Are Assholes party. "Listen," she said, counting it out again and separating half of it to stuff in her wallet, "we're not going to argue about this. You are going to be my masterpiece, my college Rembrandt. I'm going to spend a lot of money on you tonight."

"Jess, I-"

"I just said, we're not arguing this. What do you have for dressier clothes than that?"

Corbin looked down at his two-day old jeans and a tee shirt. "Um, what I wore to the party. And I have a couple of good pairs of jeans."

"Good," she said, nodding. "That's a start after we get you the haircut. What about shoes?"

"This is it. And sandals for the shower."

"Okay," she said, seeming even more excited. "Oh, this is going to be fun."

The Dunsinane Woods Mall stood maybe half-empty, its parking lot nearly devoid of cars, but it was a good start. Jessica practically skipped ahead as Corbin followed along, bemused. He didn't think she was at all serious about Brooke, let alone Dr. Windsor or the other women he wanted on campus. The truth was, Corbin wanted to spend time with Jessica herself, even if he felt kind of guilty about the cash she wanted to drop on him. He knew himself well enough to know he was going to crush hard on her, but he didn't really care. At the moment, he was too drunk on Jessica to let matters of the heart get to him.

"The best hair stylist in town," she said, turning and walking backwards, "and it's here at the mall. Well, it's the woman cutting, really. Ruby is amazing."

Ruby, as it turned out, was a nearly eighty-year-old woman with short curls and glasses with a rubber strap behind her head connecting the ears. There was only one other customer in the place at that hour being helped by a much younger hairdresser. Jessica came back with Corbin, and sat in an opposite chair while Ruby gave him the once-over and swung an apron around him.

"I was thinking something aggressive and modern," Jessica said. "Like maybe, you know, a fade or an undercut."

"And make him look twelve?" Ruby squawked. She waved a hand at Jessica. "Sit there and look pretty. I have this."

"Do I get a say?" Corbin asked.

"No," both women said. Ruby added, "Any guy who'd let his hair go so long that he can floss his nostrils with it doesn't get to have an opinion."

"It's not quite that long," he protested.

Ruby snatched at a lock of his hair and pulled it down to his nose. He shut up after that.

After a shampooing, she attacked him with a pair of scissors. She snip-snip-snipped like she was mad at him, her lips drawn in something approaching a sour sneer. Jessica watched with interest, hands on her lap. Corbin tried to strike up some conversation but Ruby snapped at him to keep quiet. He did, watching Jessica hide a smile behind her hand.

Ruby made every snip a tactical strike, only cutting off a few strands here and there. She kept it long, but trimmed it and styled it as she went, muttering to herself about rat's nests and boys playing at men. Jessica's smile vanished as the work neared its completion and she breathed, "Ruby, that's amazing."

"Of course it is," Ruby said indignantly, but a tiny smile played at her lips.

She touched up Corbin's hair with some cream, and turned him towards the mirror. Reflecting back at him was a man with long, flowing hair in waves that seemed at odds with each other and capped by an almost pompadour-like twirl at the front. It was rugged and stylish all at once.

"I can't believe that's me," he said.

"Me either," Ruby said. "You might be my best work yet."

"Agreed," Jessica said.

Ruby poked Corbin in the chest. "Every three weeks I want you back in that chair. You understand? That's twenty-one days. Not three months."

"Got it. Thanks again."

"Get out of here. And keep an eye on that one. She's trouble."

He grinned. "Already know it."

"Ah, you're doomed then," Ruby said, waving him off.

He needed some hair care products, which Jessica bought along with the cut. Ruby squawked when Jessica gave her a hug, but winked over the other woman's shoulder at Corbin. He winked back, and they hurried out of there to hit up a clothing store further down the street.

What Jessica spent on clothes for him staggered Corbin. They started with basic tees -- a black and a gray, fitted to him tighter than his loose, baggier clothes he preferred. He admitted he was self-conscious about his gut, and rather than appease him, Jessica nodded.

"It's okay. I can help with that too. We need to get you off the snacks, and we'll track what you're eating."

She was bent over as she said it, her slacks stretched nicely over her ass, and Corbin whispered a silent goodbye to cheeseballs.

To that, they swept through the casual button-downs. A clerk, a pretty woman with short-cropped black hair and a round, angelic face, came over, curious, bored, and ready to help. Her name was Sandra, and when her back was turned, Jessica nudged Corbin. Why, he had no idea, not for a few minutes at least.

"Two rules," Jessica told Sandra. "No plaid, no Hawaiian."

"What about flannel? He'd look good in flannel."

The horrified look Jessica gave her made Sandra laugh. The clerk picked up a burgundy corduroy shirt and held it against Corbin's chest. Her hand seemed to linger there as she pondered it, then again when she held up a dusty blue one instead. Jessica looked like she was holding in fits as Sandra said, "The blue, don't you think?"

"Oh, definitely the blue," Jessica said.

And finally it clicked. No freaking way. The clerk was hitting on him? Was that what had Jessica rolling? Corbin didn't want to believe it until Sandra pulled the same move with the next batch of shirts. But yes, her hand did stay on his chest, her fingers sliding down surreptitiously nearly to his belly when she thought Jessica wasn't looking.

When the clerk hurried away to help another customer for a moment, Jessica leaned in close and murmured into Corbin's ear, "You have to let her know you're interested too."

"But... I don't know her."

"Corbin, I'm not talking about you marrying her. You have to trust me if I'm going to help you. Think about what you told me in your dorm. Remember? Figure out something sexy to tell her."

He nodded, unsettled. Hit on her. A stranger. Right.

Sandra came back a few minutes later as they wandered through the polos. Jessica said pleasantly, "Could you point me towards the bathrooms?"

"Of course," Sandra said, and gave her instructions. Jessica walked away lackadaisically, and Corbin swallowed hard, building up his courage. Sandra leaned over to pick up a polo.

Now or never. Trust Jessica.

He leaned over too, and murmured, "Tell me I'm wrong, but I think your little hand brushes are deliberate."

Instead of walking away or snapping at him, Sandra glanced around and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Maybe," she teased, smiling.

"And maybe I think you have a terrific ass," he said. Oh God oh God oh God, was he going to do this? He reached down, and without hesitation, he pinched it. She yelped and giggled.

"Mm, should you really be doing that with your girlfriend right here?"

Corbin grinned. "I don't think Jessica's going to mind one bit. When I'm changing, ask her yourself."

Have I gone INSANE?

Sandra's lips parted and she returned her focus to the shirts. This time, when she brought one to his chest, her hand slipped down even further, trailing against his belt. He brought it lower still, giving her a good feel of his hardening length. Her eyes widened, and she blushed furiously.

That was the end to their play, and Corbin thought maybe he'd gone too far. Sandra picked out a couple more shirts she thought he'd look good in, and he added them to the pile for Jessica's inspection when she came back. They'd moved on to pants by then. Jessica held a couple belts as she came to them, one black, one brown.

"You'll want to match them to your shoes," she said. "Black to black, brown to brown."

Sandra shot Corbin a quick look, then back to Jessica. "We were just talking pants. Jeans, slacks, or..."

"Khakis, I think. And slacks. He'll need at least two pairs of those. Jeans, he has covered."

A few minutes later, Jessica sent Corbin into a dressing room with a pair of both. He kicked off his shoes and as he was undoing his pants, he thought he heard a murmured conversation outside of the dressing room. It had been wishful thinking that he had a shot with the clerk. He took it too far, he told himself.

"Stupid," he mouthed at the mirror. Still needed to work on his compliments. Oh well. It was worth a-

A knock.

He opened the door, holding his jeans up with one hand. Sandra.

"Your girlfriend wanted me to add this to your selection," she said, holding out a foil wrapped condom. She looked sideways back down towards Jessica, then at Corbin. Quickly, she raised a finger to her lips and nudged him backwards.

Holy. Fuck.

Sandra leaned up and breathed into his ear, "Hurry."

It was the only word they'd speak in there.

There was barely enough room for both of them to get undressed, so Corbin satisfied himself with just dropping his jeans and his boxers. Sandra dropped her own, leaving her in a pair of white bikini briefs. She turned and placed her hands against the full-length mirror, her breasts brushing against it too. Her ass really was spectacular, perky and round, and she wiggled it just so.

Corbin slid behind her, a thousand questions shooting through his mind. Should he finger her first? She said hurry. He hesitated, then tugged her briefs down. He ripped open the condom and rolled it onto his hardening prick. Staring at her ass, he stroked himself a few times as he reached around her to feel her pussy. He might not have been terribly experienced, but he knew from the slickness of her she was ready. Sandra moaned softly. That brought his cock to full and ready attention, and he positioned himself behind her, kneeling slightly.

She giggled at his first attempt and reached behind her to grip him. With Sandra's guidance, his cockhead slipped into her, and she gasped with the fullness of him. He drove deep up in, and judging from the way her mouth fell open in the mirror, she liked it.

Encouraged, Corbin started to see-saw in and out of her. Sandra's word echoed in his ear. Hurry. He wasted no time building up an intense, fast rhythm, one that left her rocking back and forth as his skin slapped against hers. He gripped her waist at first, but remembered how Jessica liked her clit played with. He slid one hand around Sandra and she bucked hard against him when two of his fingers danced across her hood. Encouraged, he teased it and the sexy little clerk moaned.

Her top was still on. Corbin brought his other hand up under the fabric She grinned at the mirror, that angelic face now with a touch of the devil to it. She pushed back and undid the top few buttons on her blouse as fast as she could manage, Corbin's cock buried deep inside her. He helped her tug down her white bra, baring her small, perky breasts. They bobbed as the pair starting fucking again, staring at themselves in the mirror. It was like looking at a stranger, someone he didn't know existed until that moment. And Sandra... oh, that sweet face of hers was now twisted with passion, lips parted, cheeks flushed.

Corbin nuzzled her neck, eyes still on her in the mirror. She reached up and back, cradling his cheek grinning as they fucked harder and harder. She lifted one foot up off the ground and rested it on the bench beside them. The angle must have been good for her because her smile transformed into something born of pure pleasure.