Fantasy Man Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into his ear, Jessica whispered, "Corbin, Corbin, he's my man, if he can't do it, my vibrator can."

The cheer nearly made him burst out laughing, but her lips were on him again, soft, warm, insistent. She'd coated her lips in bubble-gum flavored gloss, and he hungered for her kisses, his hand going for her ass in its skirt. She let go of him long enough to pull the blankets and sheet back. Slowly she climbed on top of him, glancing back over her shoulder long enough to make sure the door was closed. Corbin slipped his hands under the skirt, and didn't find any panties.

He pushed up and whispered into her ear, "No panties? That's a dirty cheerleader."

Her lips brushed his earlobe. "You have no idea," she breathed, and nibbled on it. "Quiet now. I need this."

He nodded, and stayed propped up on his elbows as Jessica took over the work. She gripped his cock and pointed it down between his legs, then shifted around so her pussy hovered right above his length, though not his tip. She settled down onto him, their quickening breaths the only sounds either of them making. Her pussy was already wet, and Jessica would tell him later she'd been playing with herself for a while so that she was ready when she hurried over.

Her slick folds ground up and down his length. She frequently liked to be on top largely because she was so sensitive at that angle, and could grind her clit and the sensitive hood on him. She controlled everything in that moment, taking it slow to keep it quiet, then slowly ramping things up until she was riding his length with short, insistent strokes of her slick cunt up and down his dick.

It was pure, sweet torture for him. He settled back so he could take the weight off his elbows and touch her. She took his hands in hers and brought them to her breasts. Together they pulled up her top just far enough to give him access. She ground on him even harder when his thumbs swirled around her nipples, hardening them in the cool air.

With the need for this to be finished before anybody woke up and heard, Jessica leaned down and whispered into his ear, "Come fast." He nodded and she kissed him in the darkness as she lifted up to grip his prick in her small hand. She guided it back to her entrance and sank down, taking Corbin deep on the first drop.

Corbin brought one hand back to his mouth and sucked his thumb for just a moment, getting it wet enough to tease her nipple with the coolness. That made her bounce harder, letting out an involuntary gasp before she could get control of herself. Jessica took him with hard, short strokes, only rising up maybe an inch at most to drop back down again. Corbin kept up the tease at her nipples, then got a wicked idea and sucked at his thumb again.

This time, though, as Jessica swayed and dropped up and down on his dick, he brought his hand not to her breast, but her ass. She drew in a sharp breath as Corbin lifted the skirt. When he traced her cleft to find her bud, she dropped her face to his ear.

"Fuck, oh fuck," she breathed, and he kept going, sinking his thumb into her ass to the first knuckle. She tensed, her pussy gripping at him. He drove the knuckle in and out of her, fucking her with the same intensity she had been with him. Slowly she relaxed and started bobbing again, her breaths harder.

They worked together, Corbin swiftly teasing her breast while working her ass slower. She rocked as hard as she dared on him. There was no holding back for either of them, no time for playfulness, and that was reinforced when something creaked nearby in the guts of the house. They froze. The toilet flushed down the hallway, water ran, and they heard the creak again.

Corbin thought about how awkward it would have been trying to explain away to her parents why his thumb was in Jessica's asshole, and nearly broke out in a mad fit of laughter. Instead, they moved together again, frantic for each other, both of them tantalizingly close.

Jessica dropped, clutching for something. The pillow underneath his head. Corbin rose up and she pulled it loose. She brought it to her mouth and bit down on a corner of it, rocking harder and faster. His thumb worked in and out of her ass, and she whimpered into the pillow much louder than either of them had been up to that point. Jessica was too far gone to care, and froze up, her body tensing just before she came, her teeth gritted around the pillow.

Her orgasm pulsed through her in a sharp wave, hard, so freaking hard. Then Corbin was taking her again, his thumb slipping free of her ass so he could grip her waist, his own jaw clenched as he tried not to pound up into her. He needed to be louder. Needed to take her.

"Help," he breathed.

Jessica understood. She slid off him and slinked her way down the bed until her face rested against his groin. She gripped his slick tip and pressed it to her mouth. Without a bit of teasing, she sucked hi down, bobbing her head immediately on his prick, jacking his root hard. His ass bucked up instinctively and when it dropped, the springs on the bed squeaked. They froze again, but his need was too desperate. He ran his fingers through her hair and again Jessica understood, sucking him, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue frantic against his underside.

Need wanted to be let loose. He tapped her head. She didn't relent and Corbin let loose, his come shooting up into her mouth like a geyser. Like her, something about the moment drove him to come hard, and he poured shot after shot across her tongue.

She swallowed him down, then leaned up one more time and kissed his chest. He gripped her ass and squeezed, and slowly she eased her way off the bed and vanished back into the night.

* * *

In the morning, sipping coffee with her parents at the kitchen table as they watched the snow build up on the back patio, Jessica thought they got away with it. But when Ollie disappeared back upstairs to brush his teeth, Kimberley said mildly, "If you must, please be mindful not to do it where Andrew might catch you. And wash the sheets."

Jessica's attention shot to her mother. "Um. Yes. Of course."

Kimberley smiled. "Good."

* * *

They found plenty of other opportunities that week to make love, especially during the days when both Kimberley and Ollie were at work. Andrew stayed at a friend's Monday and Tuesday, giving Jessica and Corbin ample opportunity. Her favorite session was when she was doing laundry in her underwear, and Corbin lifted her on top of the washer, four fingers buried in her cunt as he fucked her mouth with his tongue and jacked his cock with his other hand. They didn't actually technically have sex that time but it was still mind-blowing. She came three times, twice with his fingers, once with his tongue, and he came when she dropped down and squashed her breasts around his dick, spitting lewdly down at his tip as he fucked her tits.

They did get caught once, but not by any of Jessica's family. With Andrew back in the house Wednesday, Jessica took Corbin for a drive. They wound up deep in the back country, parked off an old dirt road with no traffic, especially given the snow. Jessica had one knee up on the back seat. Corbin hiked her skirt up high as he fucked her so hard they shook the car.

With Jessica's breathy moans and urges for him to keep fucking her, keep making her come and come and come, they never heard the crunch of the snow as the amused deputy walked towards them. He parked a tenth of a mile away to give them a proper scare, and managed to get right up on top of them before Corbin looked over and shouted, "Ah holy shit!"

He jerked out of Jessica, his cock red and throbbing with need, but his thought was for her first. He yanked down her skirt and nearly tripped in the snow in his haste to jerk back up his jeans. Jessica gasped, "What is it, what's-?"

"Young man. Miss," the deputy started. She yelped and dove deeper inside the car, twisting around and clamping her thighs shut. The deputy continued as if nothing had interrupted him. "Thought you might like to know, Ed Palmer has some cameras up around his house in case of situations like this."

"Oh, oh God," she said.

"That is what you were saying," the deputy said, clearly enjoying all this.

Corbin hurried up the zipper and did up his button. "Please," he said, "we didn't mean to, ah, cause any trouble or, or anything."

The deputy chuckled. "Relax. My wife and I used to sneak out here a time or two when we were about your age. If you feel the wild urge again, maybe consider a tent and supporting the parks by renting a campground for the day." He took out a can of chewing tobacco and loaded his upper lip, thinking about that. "You might even find a trip around Hattigan Loop worth the drive. Nice little scenic turnoff up there not many people know about. Just for future reference." He slapped Corbin's shoulder. "For now, though, you two ought to get back to town."

"Right. We will. Thanks, sir."

Jessica stepped out of the car gingerly as the deputy walked away. Corbin started laughing, then she joined in, hesitant at first, but by the time the deputy's car rolled by, they were nearly crying with it.

* * *

Their non-sexual exploits were just as interesting. On Monday, Corbin got a surprising phone call from Sam.

"Hey, bud! How's your vacation going?"

"Good," Sam said. "How's it going with Jessica's family?"

"Hits and misses," Corbin said. "Sometimes I think they like me, other times I'm pretty sure they're going to drag me out to the middle of nowhere and shoot me. So... better than I expected, I guess."

Sam laughed nervously at that. "Hey, um, I had a favor to ask you."

"Sure. What's up?"

"Could you maybe... um... ask Kacey if maybe she could get in touch with, ah, Mary, and ask if she'd like to hang out sometime?"

"Oh," Corbin said, sitting upright and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. "Yeah, Sam, absolutely."

"She seems nice, right?"

"She does."

"I know she'll probably say no, but..." Sam hesitated. "I need to try and be... you know... out there."

"I get you completely. I hope she wants to."

"Maybe if she doesn't, you could help me just, you know, work on saying hello and being less nervous and stuff."

"Of course, man," Corbin said, touched. "And hey, she hasn't said no yet, so don't rule out a yes."

"Yeah, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Anyways... thanks. Hope you have fun."

"You too. Say hi to your family for me."

Corbin hung up, and texted Kacey.

-Hey! My roommate Sam liked Mary and wanted me to ask if she might want to hang out sometime.

By the time he got back from a shower, he had a message waiting for him.

-Aw. Like a date?

-Yes

-I'll ask. He was nice

Within another half hour, he had his answer, and called Sam, grinning.

"Hey," Sam said, already sounding morose.

"Hey back. So Mary wants to hang out, but she'd like to make it like a group date at first. Me, Jessica, Kacey, her boyfriend, that sort of thing. Cool with you?"

"She said yes?" Sam asked. "Holy crap, yes, that's awesome."

Corbin laughed. "We'll work it out when I get back. Congrats, buddy."

The rest of the week was filled with lazy fall break goodness. Jessica and Corbin caught a pair of matinees, one movie by themselves, the second with Andrew beside them. They ate too much, napped, and mostly spent the days secretly hoping this was what life would be like eventually for them, free of the buildup of the last few months and just... existing. Being together, with no goals, nothing to do but enjoy the days.

Corbin tried to do his best around Jessica's family, but like she told him, it might not be a victory he could achieve in just a week - or even a year. The point was driven home Wednesday morning when Corbin joined Andrew in the living room, watching him play an RPG.

"I don't recognize this one," Corbin said. "Any good?"

Andrew paused and looked at Corbin. "You don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Pretend to like things I like to be my friend."

Corbin grinned. "But I do like RPGs. I'm obsessed with Fallout."

If that fazed Andrew, he didn't show it. "What's your deal?"

"Sorry?"

"Every one of Jessica's boyfriends, they come with a deal. Maybe you haven't heard but the last guy she was with? He had a freaking harem. And the boyfriend before that, all you had to do was scrape him with a butter knife and you'd see he was a jerk. All of you have a deal. So what's yours?"

"Did I do something to piss you off?" Corbin asked.

"No," Andrew said, and resumed the game. He looked at Corbin sidelong. "But you will. Eventually."

* * *

Thanksgiving, and even for a family as peaceful as the Nakamuras, it was a madcap day.

Kimberley's traditional addition to the big family gathering at Ollie's mother's house was a chocolate silk pie. This year, she also settled on a cauliflower gratin casserole and Brussel sprout skewers. The day before, Corbin took Jessica's car to the store and brought back three different kinds of dip and some pita chips.

"I hope next time we do this I'm a decent enough cook I can actually do something homemade," he said.

"Next time?" Andrew asked.

"Andrew!" Jessica and Kimberley snapped as one.

"It's like Cerberus getting after me. Two heads. Same dog," Andrew said, rising up and wandering off.

The look of crushed disappointment on Corbin's face didn't vanish fast enough. Kimberley smiled at him apologetically. "It's always something around the holidays, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Yes. Absolutely. I stirred up some family drama now and then too."

"Oh, I think we all have," Kimberley said, giving his arm a squeeze as she walked by. Jessica sent her mom all the gratitude silently for that one.

Marilyn Nakamura, the matriarch of the family, lived in a single-floor ranch house just on the outskirts of town. When her husband bought the property back in the sixties, nothing was out in that direction but grass and a few cows. Now the city sprawled right to her doorstep, but there was still enough of that old country life still visible from her doorstep that it maintained a certain charm.

A handful of vehicles were already parked out in front of her fence when they arrived. The guys carried the hot dishes while Jessica carried Corbin's contributions. "Snow's really coming down," she said, squinting up at the sky.

"Supposed to clear up Saturday and Sunday," Ollie said. "But still, if you need to stay longer, you need to stay longer."

Inside, Grandma Marilyn's residence was, on paper, smaller than Kimberley and Ollie's house, but it was functionally a much more accessible space. The living room was absolutely huge, with two full length couches and a love seat in a sitting arrangement near a silent TV. The dining room table looked like it could seat a battalion, and even more chairs lined the wall.

The place lacked the order of Kimberley's stringent rules, but not for a lack of trying. Children ran room to room and people lazily flowed from conversations in the living room to the kitchen. Kimberley and Ollie greeted everyone, and there was a general chorus of hellos and nice to meet yous when Corbin was introduced.

"Come meet my grandmother first," Jessica told Corbin, "then we'll make the rounds, if that's okay."

"Perfect," he said. "I should have brought a notepad for names."

She grinned at that and took his hand. A couple of her younger cousins swarmed her on the way to the kitchen, and she dropped low, hugging them one by one and asking them if they'd been behaving. The general consensus was yes, though there was one child with a gleam in her eye who giggled and ran away at the question.

In the kitchen, seated a few feet away from the hubbub of activity dominated by Cathy, a squat, round woman with thick lips, a thicker jaw, and a sour expression on her face looked up. She was well-lined and her eyes lacked a luster until she saw Jessica. She struggled to stand up with the help of a cane, and Corbin rushed to her.

"Oooh, he's a handsome one, Jessica," the old woman wheezed.

"Hello, Mrs. Nakamura," Corbin said. "I'm Corbin. Block. Jessica's told me a lot about you."

"Oh, and polite too."

"Hello, Grandma," Jessica said, coming in for a hug and a kiss.

"I'm glad you came," Marilyn said. "Thank you."

"I told you I would," Jessica said. Her grandmother shuffled backwards towards her chair and Jessica took her elbow. "How are you?"

"Fat and tired."

"You look lovely," Jessica said, and pinched the black lace at the fringe of her grandmother's blouse. "I like this."

Marilyn wasn't paying her any attention anymore, though. She eyed Corbin up and down as he came back to Jessica's side and wrapped an arm around her. "You're the one that has her so wrapped up, her mother tells me."

"I'd like to think so," Corbin said, chuckling. "But it's her that has me all wrapped up. I take one look at her, and bam, there goes whatever I was thinking. Not that there's all that much going on up here anyways."

"Sorry, one more time. Charles?"

"Corbin."

"Corbin." Marilyn shifted in her chair. "That's a good strong name."

"Well, thank you. I'm very fond of Marilyn, too."

Marilyn looked up at Jessica. "Watch out. I'm moving in on this one."

That startled a laugh out of Jessica, and she squeezed her grandmother's shoulder. "Can I get you anything, Grandmother? Tea? Coffee?"

"No to the coffee," Cathy said. "The doctors don't want her having any."

Marilyn blew her lips at her daughter, and said, "What I want is for you to come sit with me. Both of you. Keep me distracted so I don't get into the pies again."

"Grandmother decided one year she was going to have pie as an appetizer," Jessica told Corbin.

"Hey, I've had it for breakfast plenty of times," he said, patting his stomach. "I can get behind having it as an appetizer."

They camped out there with Marilyn. Between her and Cathy, Corbin was given an easy third-degree. Jessica barely spoke a word. She was lost in the easy way Corbin had about him with her grandmother, but she really shouldn't have been surprised. Corbin could be awkward when he was nervous, but when he relaxed, he was one of the more charming men she'd ever known.

Marilyn was not senile, but she loved to change a conversation's course in mid-thought if it suited her, a trait her dad remembered all the way back to his childhood. Corbin rolled with the punches admirably well, talking college courses, what kind of pie he liked, did he like the terrible rap music, had he ever been out of the country. When he said he hadn't and asked if Marilyn had, Jessica knew, knew without a doubt, Marilyn was now a major fan of his. Give her a chance to tell stories, and she was going to chew your ear off for hours. And miracle of miracles, Corbin didn't fake being polite to appease her. He didn't make token sounds of acknowledgment. He listened and he asked questions, and before Jessica's eyes, her grandmother, who looked about as bored as she ever had when they first came in, found someone to entertain her.

Oh I am so wildly in love with you, Corbin, Jessica thought.

Jessica excused herself with a quiet word when she saw her dad at the edge of the kitchen, watching Corbin and Marilyn sit and talk. His expression was lost and dazed, and he started when Jessica wrapped her arm around him.

"He's a good man," Jessica murmured.

"I may have been abrupt with him early this week," Ollie said, and kissed the top of his daughter's head. "I won't apologize for it, but I'm coming to understand why you like him."

"Love him, Dad."

"Yes," her father said, smiling. "Of course."

"Andrew-"

"-is worried about you. He doesn't want to connect with anyone he thinks might hurt you."

"Mm."

"Jessica!" a family member called. "Come say hello!"

Jessica pecked her father on the cheek. "Thank you for looking out for me."