Fantasy Meets Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife's rocky journey into BDSM.
4.7k words
4.4
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whoiam43
Whoiam43
19 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

Authors Disclaimer: This is a slow burn story that follows a couple through their journey from vanilla to kink. HOWEVER, I was tempted to put this first chapter in the Non-consent category because it starts with the husband angry and hurt about finding her online infidelity. Therefore, he begins things with an undertone of anger and lack of consent, which we all know makes the difference between bdsm and abuse. But, as in real life, relationships are complicated and people are imperfect. So it is with this story. But he'll get back on track and make things right fairly quickly. If you can handle a little non-consent, read on. If it's a trigger for you, then maybe wait for chapter 2 when it becomes more text book bdsm.

******

James looked again at the screen in front of him, revealing all the secrets his wife had been keeping from him for so, so long. "WhoAmI36" was the username she had chosen. How appropriate, he mused. And wasn't that the million-dollar question, he thought bitterly. In fact, that was the very question he had been asking himself ever since he received the email two weeks ago that had unveiled all her deceit. He had been trying to reconcile what he thought he knew about his wife with what he had learned, but he just kept hitting a wall. It's not as though James was necessarily surprised that his wife had fantasies of domination and submission. Having been heavily into the BDSM scene himself in his 20s, it wasn't difficult for him to spot her natural submissive tendencies. Infant, it was the side of her that had attracted him in the first place.

He had met Julia at a very difficult time in his life. Beth, the mother of his only child, had committed suicide 2 years prior and he had been desperately trying to get over his unjustified guilt so that he could be there emotionally as a good father for Caleb. His relationship with Beth had been the deciding factor in his leaving the BDSM scene for good.

Beth had been the last sub he had been with. She had become emotionally attached in a way that not only made him uncomfortable but, more importantly, was not healthy for her. After she unexpectedly got pregnant, he had tried his best for 3 years to take care of her and be what she needed. But what she wanted was for him to be in love with her. He said and did the right things, but it just wasn't there in his heart, and they both knew it.

He finally had realized staying was more destructive to them both than leaving, so he decided to break it off. When she began threatening suicide, he collaborated with her family and some of the best mental health experts he could find to get her the help she needed. But despite all the support he and her family poured into her, in the end, it just wasn't enough. He had come to realize that while power exchange had given him a place to fulfill his desires of control, with that control came a tremendous responsibility. And he felt like he had failed in the worst way. He seemed to always attract the most vulnerable, subs he sensed needed his guidance and structure to better their lives, to turn things around. When it worked, he felt such a high knowing he had a part in filling the void, need, or desire that helped carry someone to success. But he also learned much too late, unfortunately - what can happen when you convolute the feelings and motivations of feeding your ego with doing good deeds.

So, by the time Julia had come into his life, he had sworn off that part of himself for good.

Julia had been his son's kindergarten teacher. She was a first-year teacher, and from the moment he first laid eyes on her, he knew she was special. She was young and beautiful, with dark, wavy hair that hung just below her shoulders. Her eyes were a sparkling green, full of life and innocence. But what struck him the most was her sincere, genuine love for children and her kind heart. Knowing Caleb didn't have a mother in his life, Julia had taken special care of his son. She had gone well above and beyond what was expected for her role, showing up to support him at his Little League games, supporting his cub scouts troop, and even offering to attend the Mother/Son dance with him at the end of the school year.

James and Julia had developed a friendship over that year, and it was apparent there was strong, natural chemistry between them, but neither made any move to take it beyond that. She was clearly too shy to make the first move in that department, and actually, he was grateful for that. After the nightmare he had endured with Beth, he just wasn't sure he was ready for anything serious. And certainly, he didn't find it appropriate to get into a relationship with her while she was his son's teacher.

But when she showed up the following year at Caleb's first game of the season without him even having to ask and sat down next to him, he just knew he wanted- no NEEDED her in his life. They began dating and were married a little over a year later.

So after 10 great years together, by his account anyway, he couldn't have been more shocked when a man, claiming to be his wife's online dom, had emailed explaining that Julia had reached out to him, wanting to explore this side of herself. He, this stranger, had provided copies of all their correspondence, which had included intimate details about their marriage, numerous fantasies she had, but by far the most damning were the two pictures she had sent to him. One picture showed her breasts, clearly red from where he had asked her to strike them with a wooden spoon, and the other of her legs spread and her fingers inside her soaked pussy.

Not long after she sent them, it appeared she had called things off with the "dom," telling him she knew she had gone too far, and she felt too guilty to continue their online "exploration."

Is THAT what she was calling this? "he wondered incredulously. While he was infuriated with her correspondence with this stranger on the internet, it had led him to other disturbing discoveries. He had learned his wife loved, now almost to the point of obsession, reading erotic fiction-which wasn't a problem in and of itself. A few years ago, he had picked up her phone to call his own and had seen a story she had been reading. It had been relatively tame, especially compared to her more recent selections, and he had actually found it rather amusing, and even a little sexy, to see she fantasized about being teased, spanked, and more surprising-anal sex. He had made a note to try a few things, and when he had acted on it, she responded. While he was more than happy to take it up a notch, he had been very careful to never stray too far off the vanilla path. "Clearly, my mistake," he now realized bitterly.

But more disturbing than the stories she read were the ones she had written. One recent in particular. It was about a wife who wanted to indulge in her secret fantasies, but being too embarrassed to tell her husband, she had turned online to meet her needs. God, he couldn't believe he was even reading this. She was obviously writing out her own story. But he had kept reading because he was suddenly very, very interested to know how she thought this story should end. He was somewhat disappointed when he read forward and realized she had never finished writing it.

Maybe she wanted to wait and see how it all played out in real life, he mused.

He knew he had to confront her about all this. She needed a serious wake-up call to reality. He absolutely had to stop her before this escalated, and she did something that he truly couldn't forgive, destroying everything they had built together. Not to mention the danger she was putting herself and her family in. She was ignorant of how easily personal information could be found and manipulated. Although James knew she wasn't likely to see it this way in her near future, she was damn lucky that the guy online had only revealed her secrets to him. His little idiot wife had told the guy she was an elementary teacher. Then, in a later conversation, he easily got her to slip and reveal the suburb they lived in, and after she sent the pictures, he knew what she looked like! How easy was it for him to go to the elementary school websites for their suburb and click on teacher webpages until he found her? From there, with a full name to work with, he surely hadn't had a hard time finding James' email.

As he considered all this, James had been practically shaking with rage. He just couldn't believe how fucking careless she had been!!

He had been so tempted to go to her right then and there and throw all of this in her face, but he restrained himself. If he had learned nothing else in his dom days, it was patience. A clear head, free from an emotional response, was the only way to devise and carry out a punishment that would leave a lasting impression. And oh, was he EVER going to make an impression on his conniving little wife.

"Well, Jules, I sure hope the reality lives up to the fantasy," James muttered aloud to himself. And with that quiet resolve, James had spent the last 2 weeks plotting and planning the perfect way to teach his wife a lesson she would never forget.

******

Julia was lying in bed, thankful for the summer months that gave her time away from work and real-life so that she could "explore herself" as she liked to call it. Caleb was away at camp and James had been busy working, so this had given her plenty of alone time to do whatever she wanted, which over the last few months amounted to reading erotic fiction and "researching" her new obsession with BDSM. As she lay on her bed, re-reading one of her favorite stories, she heard her husband call her from his home office downstairs. "Julia, could you come here for a minute?"

In retrospect, she really should've taken more note that he had called her by her full first name. He always called her Jules. He only used Julia on the few occasions that he had been upset with her, which honestly wasn't very often. They had a great marriage. She adored her husband. What wasn't there to love?

He was sexy, treated her with nothing but respect, took care of her, and made her feel loved. The only thing lacking, if you wanted to even call it that, was a little more domination action in the bedroom. But he really couldn't even be faulted for that, considering she had never shared those desires with him. The thought of actually verbalizing her fantasies to her husband was mortifying to Julia.

Though she was pretty certain he wouldn't judge her, she just couldn't bring herself to have the conversation on the remote possibility that he might. Not surprisingly, over the years, her stifled needs had finally surfaced as an online obsession. She reasoned it wasn't ACTUALLY cheating and that she was probably even saving her husband the burden of feeling unnecessary pressure to meet her needs in the bedroom. Yes, she had concluded, she was definitely doing him a favor-and if nobody knew, nobody would get hurt.

She sighed and threw the phone down on the bed as she made her way downstairs to his office to see what he wanted. She opened the door and peeked her head in.

He was sitting at his desk, looking at something on the screen. She took a quick moment to appreciate how sexy he looked sitting behind his desk. She loved it when he wore that white shirt, and even after nearly 10 years of marriage, he could still bring flutters to her stomach when he gave her that certain look.

"Hey hun, do you need something?" Julia asked.

He finally turned his eyes away from the screen and looked at his wife. God, she looked so incredibly innocent. Even though it had been two weeks since he first found out about her

"Self-exploration," he still could not reconcile what he knew about his wife with the woman who was standing before him now. She simply had no idea her entire world was about to be turned completely inside out.

For a split second, he almost felt sorry for her.

Almost.

"Come in here, please. I wanted to discuss something with you," James stated with a quiet authority. Julia sensed an unusual seriousness to his tone, and a tiny seed of worry began to take root within her. She stepped inside his office and walked forward, cautiously stopping a few feet from his desk.

"What's up?" she asked, trying her best to strike a casual tone.

For a moment, he just sat there and stared up at her, considering her carefully.

Julia was becoming a little unnerved under his scrutiny, and just as she was about to repeat her question, he caught her completely off guard by his next question.

"I was just wondering," he began slowly. "How you were enjoying the new phone we bought you a couple of months ago?"

Had he seriously just called her into his office to talk about how she liked her phone, Julia wondered, and that seed of worry began to grow. When it became clear he was indeed waiting for her answer, she replied that the phone was great and it met all her needs.

James almost had to laugh at the irony of her statement, even though he was certain she hadn't meant it that way. "Hmm... well, you seem to be on it a lot these days," he continued. Julia wasn't sure how she was supposed to respond to that and wondered if she had just imagined the slight accusation in his tone.

But she did know for certain something was off here. Before she had time to contemplate it further, he asked his next question.

"So. What exactly are you doing on your phone that's keeping you... So very busy?" he threw out the last 3 words of his question with a hint of stressed sarcasm, which was not lost on Julia.

She sincerely hoped he had just found one of the naughty stories she had been reading and planned to just tease her about it a bit, which at one time in the not-so-distant past, would've seemed like the worst, most humiliating thing that could ever happen to her.

Oh, but how far she had fallen since then, she thought, allowing for a moment of regret.

She quickly decided she needed to keep any answers as close to the truth as possible, so she blurted out

"I've been reading an awful lot. There were so many books I had saved up to read this summer, and now I finally have the time."

There. That was close enough to the truth. Sort of.

James observed how she dropped her eyes down as she told her first direct lie to him.

"Is that right?" he asked, in a rather rhetorical tone. Then, casually placing his hands behind his head, he leaned back in his chair and considered her again. While everything in his posture showed a casual, perhaps even slightly amused demeanor, the predatory look in his eyes was anything but. She should've prepared for the obvious next question, but this whole conversation was throwing her off.

So when he gave a slight knowing smile and asked what book she was currently reading, it was no surprise that she could not for the life of her think of a single title of any book ever written by man or woman in the history of written language.

At that moment, as their eyes were locked on one another, the two of them - husband and wife - shared in a silent mutual understanding of truth.

James had watched carefully with some amusement at how the expressions on her face changed throughout their conversation. First had come the uncertainty, providing her with a slight reason to hope, followed by the shock as all hope was lost, finally leaving her now with only fear and regret. After forcing her to endure a minute or so of the awkward silence, and when it became evident she might have a complete breakdown before he had even gotten things started, he gave her a small mercy, allowing her to leave his presence long enough to pull herself together.

"Julia. Go and get your phone." he quietly ordered.

She swallowed hard, nodded her head in compliance, and left to do what he asked. Julia walked slowly upstairs to her bedroom, trying to buy any extra time she could to get her head straight and figure out what she should do. She quickly ran through the possibilities. The first solution was to just go back in there and throw herself at his feet, confess everything, say how sorry she was, and how she would NEVER do this again.

Confess and beg for mercy and forgiveness - that is what she was inclined to do.

But there was that nagging uncertainty regarding exactly how much he knew. If he had primarily been looking at the phone, he would know about the stories, the ones she read, and perhaps even the ones she wrote. He MIGHT know about her searches in the BDSM message boards, but there was nothing she could think of that would have revealed the correspondence she had. She had been careful to get rid of and delete anything and everything pertaining to that. She really didn't want to confess to that part if he didn't already know about it.

She actually briefly considered the option of running away. It certainly had the most short term appeal.

As she prepared to walk back in with the phone in hand, she had made the decision to just follow his lead and let him say what he wanted to and then she would respond accordingly. With a final deep breath and all the courage she could muster, she took a step back into his office.

He was looking again at his computer screen and without bothering to look up at her he ordered, "Put the phone on my desk."

She quickly did as she was told and then stood there waiting on him to finish whatever he was doing. After what seemed like forever, he turned to address her. She expected him to pick up the phone and start going through it, since he had asked for it, but instead he left the phone where it was and motioned for her to come around the desk and stand next to him.

She had a sudden urge to throw her arms around him and just cry in his arms. She wanted him hold her and tell her it would be okay. But even setting aside the cold, hard stare he was currently giving her, she knew that it wouldn't be that easy. And she also knew she didn't deserve for it to be that easy.

"Sit down" James demanded. Did he mean for her to sit down right here on the floor? Sensing correctly the silent question behind her hesitation, he gestured around the room and asked with obvious sarcasm, "Do you SEE any other chairs in this room?" When she slowly shook her head no, he followed up harshly with, "Well then???"

Getting the drift now, she slowly sank down onto the floor next to him. "Get on your knees," he barked impatiently. He continued to instruct her, none to patiently how he wanted her to sit. Sitting back on her knees, knees slightly parted, hands in her knees, back straight. It soon dawned on her exactly what he was doing. She was absolutely mortified of course, a little scared even- but beneath those surface emotions, there was the beginning of something else that she wasn't quite ready to acknowledge.

James watched as his wife reacted to this first small gesture of humiliation. Her eyes began to tear up slightly, and her face had taken on a very ripe shade of red. She was clearly trying her best to avoid looking at him.

Well we can't have that now, he thought to himself. He rolled his chair right up next to her, bent down and forced her chin up. "Look at me when I speak to you."

By now, Julia had some idea of his intentions. He obviously wanted to punish her by forcing her to endure some of the things in the stories she had been reading. Fine, she'd let him have his fun for a bit and make his point.

Admittedly, it was less than she deserved. For a quick second Julia wondered just how far he planned to take this, but she knew him well enough to know this sort of thing was not his style at all.

He was just too good to be bad.

Yes, she was confident in her assessment that he wouldn't take things too far. In fact, she was secretly impressed that he was able to even go this far with the whole charade. She had to admit he was doing a great job inducing a little fear and humiliation in her.

Whoiam43
Whoiam43
19 Followers
12