Fantasy of Malevolent Manor Pt. 03

Story Info
Chaménos finds a water Nymph that gives him a nuru massage.
3.5k words
4
755
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers

They're Met With a Blanket of Gentle Steam

As the doors open, the hot moisture in the air hides gray marble beneath their clicking dress shoes. Strange sky lights peer through square grated holes in the top of the ceiling fifteen feet about them. Pillars stretch all about in several directions, giving the illusion that any path is the main path and that they rise into a sky they're unable to see. There are white curtains hanging from the unseen ceiling in between the pillars. Alabaster wash basins are set in between each pillar. There are more statues, this time of women disrobing or naked in pose. The steam is thick enough that they can't see more than twenty feet in any direction.

Chaménos feels himself becoming hot immediately, sweat building under his suit. Perdita tugs at his collar. The floor is slippery under their dress shoes. Perdita almost slips and falls.

"Why'd you choose this one?" ask Perdita.

"I don't know. Smells right I guess," says Chaménos.

"Well, do you smell women down here?"

"Don't think so. Not yet at least."

"You know, fuck this. I liked the other hallways better let's go... Aw... Shit," says Perdita, turning around.

The door they came through is gone and replaced with an open sauna area in all directions. Pillars are all around them with white-statue goddesses standing among the steam.

"'Guess that happens around here'," says Chaménos mockingly.

They both look around for a moment, but only hear the drip of water. The source of the steam is unknown. They listen for any movement but hear none.

"I gotta get out of this thing," says Perdita. He starts to undo his tie and take off his jacket. Chaménos does the same, but his nose picks up something else. It's the smell of damp wood and steel. He looks down the aisle of pillars to his right. He begins to walk and Perdita follows.

A red carpet comes into view from the fog. They step onto it and continue to follow. It leads to two roman style chairs placed across from wooden dressers. More ornate washbasins and white statues surround them. Chaménos' walks up to the dressers and opens them. There are two sets of hangers, but one holds a white jockstrap that leaves very little to the imagination and very open at the back. There are silver clasps near where the hips are to make it very easy to open.

"Are we supposed to wear these?" Perdita asks, holding it up and inspecting it.

"I guess so," Chaménos says. "Better than wearing this hot thing."

"Do you think we'll get our suits back or be stuck in these things?"

Chaménos thinks about their cell phones and feels a pang of anxiety. He looks at the suits they wear and has a feeling that they'll never see them again.

"I think we're stuck in many more ways than one," he says.

Perdita stops and looks at Chaménos for a moment as a silence grows and lingers between them.

"Something about this place is bothering me," he says.

Chaménos shakes his head and can't help the scoff of laughter escape his mouth. It echoes across the sauna around them.

"You mean other than the disappearing doors, the portals into impossible rooms, the mob of perfect women who want to sleep with us, and the mere fact that we can't remember anything before arriving at this god forsaken mansion or why we're here??"

"Yeah," says Perdita seriously.

"What is it then?" Chaménos says as he shoves his coat into the closet and begins to change.

"Why are we, as men, important?" he asks.

Chaménos thinks back to what the golden woodland woman said, as if it were already years ago.

*It's what you have inside you that counts the most.*

Chaménos goes to the obvious answer but tries to search for a deeper meaning. He freezes for a moment trying to think as Perdita begins to undress. His mind blanks at the question.

"I guess at a basic level, life doesn't go on unless we participate, so to speak."

"You mean cum in them? Sperm?"

Chaménos feels his comment is too obtuse, but given the circumstances and their isolation in this strange place, he just gives a shirtless shrug.

"Is that all we've been reduced to? Our most basic and primal function? Aren't we more than that?" Perdita asks.

"Are we?"

Both the men look at each other with their hands around their briefs.

They look down at each other's bulges, then back at each other.

"You first," says Perdita.

"How 'bout at the same time?" says Chaménos.

---

## They Sit For A While In The Steam

They're in their white jock straps sitting on the wooden roman seats for a while after they dress. Chaménos looks at his body and can't ever remember looking or feeling as fit as he does.

His skin is pristine.

His muscles are toned.

Not a hair, not a mole, not even a freckle is on his body.

And he can't recall if he ever had these features.

But he sits on the bench feeling the warm moist air wrap around him like a blanket as he softly sweats. The unbearable heat he felt while clothed is no longer there. Instead, he feels comfortable. Relaxed. Loose. And his breathing starts to steady.

Perdita is a specimen himself. His olive skin is smooth and muscles just as taught and firm as his own. The man glistens with sweat, also breathing deep and enjoying a relaxing moment.

Chaménos loses track of time as his mind stays in a blank space, trying to grasp their purpose beyond just seeking this Mistress Lilith. His nakedness, once a bothersome shyness that always seemed to permeate his mind, is no longer there. Being next to Perdita feels comfortable, almost natural.

As he wrestles with his thoughts, a smell fills his nose.

The hunt in him returns as well as the urgency of his unknown purpose to find Mistress Lilith.

He inhales and senses the smell of cold water.

He turns to his left, staring down a row of pillars. Perdita notices him and sits up straight.

"What?" he asks.

They both see movement.

There's more steam that seems to build around two figures walking toward them. But it looks different.

Two women emerge wearing a cross between a skimpy white toga and spandex type of bathing suits. Chaménos notices how their thick black and beautiful hair sparkles as if full of diamonds.

But then he sees the same sparkle on their skin.

The two women have skin so stark white that it almost looks blue. But on every exposed part of their body, they're steaming, as if they just walked out of a sauna into the freezing cold. As they walk their sandaled feet across the sauna floor and get closer, they smile at both him and Perdita.

One walks up to each of them, and Chaménos finds himself both mystified, impressed, and horny all at once.

There's frost on their skin.

And through the steam that comes off their body and falls toward the ground, he connects with piercing blue eyes outlined with white and blue eyeliner. She smiles as if she's been excited about seeing him for her entire life.

They both kneel in front of them at the same time.

Without a word, the one in front of Chaménos reaches out to his hand.

She's cold to the touch.

Chaménos smells ice with the swirling coolness in his sinuses.

He feels a sense of warm calm and cooling relief at the same time.

The ice servants caress their hands and up their arms, grazing their palms all over their bare skin. Their cooling touch against the thick steam and heat makes Chaménos dizzy with sensation.

Then, after his body has been touched over almost every exposed surface by the ice servant, she takes both of his hands in hers and has him rise. They lead them down the same path that they appeared into the haze of steam.

---

## They Walk With the Ice Servants

No more than twenty feet of walking do they come to a greek archway flanked with silver Ionic pillars that glisten like flowing water. The steamy hall has walls with mosaics of gray and soft white with recesses holding marble carvings of headstones. As Chaménos walks with his escort, he looks to his right and sees it moving.

He reaches out and feels cool water following silently down the sides of the wall. It gives the illusion that they're walking through a marriage.

And with their present setting, Chaménos can't be quite sure if it is or not.

They enter into a greek style bath that is less steamy.

It takes Chaménos' breath away as he looks around.

The room is a rectangular three leveled room with arches lining the upper floors. More ornate Ionic pillars with inlay patterns of water and mountains line the arches. The dome over the pool sparkles, with parts with fine tapestries and paintings, but with others that look like crystal blue rocks.

The pool is the most impressive. Its milky white texture looks like water, but seems to be thicker and doesn't produce much of a wave. There are naked women with pristine white skin that almost match the color of the water and glisten just as much. They walk gracefully among each other like moving statues. The calf's deep water has a layer of steam that populates from their skin that stays ice cold against the damp heat. They carry cloth and place it into fine marble basins scattered throughout the shallow pool. They squeeze them out in one, then walk over and dunk them into others.

Chaménos can smell distinct flavors of olive oil and an earthy perfume that mixes with the steam in such a way as to make its own distinct memory in his mind.

Chaménos is led away to his left by the ice servant while Perdita is taken to his right. She walks him along the hallway next to the pool as they pass several small alcoves that lead to private baths.

She leads him by the hand into one in the middle with the grandest archway.

---

## The Private Bath is Pristine

In the center of the smaller room, it has the same three story tall architecture as the bigger bath. A gentle skylight from above illuminates a round gray and white marble table in the center. Marble skins are recessed into the wall, and the spout forth different kinds of liquids similar to the water in the pool, but all of different consistencies.

And a magnificent naked woman lays on her elbow, looking at Chaménos.

The ice servant excuses herself with a bow and walks out as Chaménos tries to compose himself, both trying to bring his jaw back close and to prevent himself from developing a massive erection in the white jockstrap.

Her body is chiseled like a finely sculpted statute. Her breasts are perfect and tight. The swirls of the steam come from both her body and jet black hair that naturally flow down and grace the smooth marble. Chaménos cannot tell if her body is lathered in glitter or natural frost. But what glimmers the most is her ice blue eyes that smile at him into a preserved stance.

His nose tells him he's on the right track. The smell of olive oil and truffles is intoxicating to him. And it comes from this woman.

"Hello Incubus, I'm Rusalka" the woman says. Her voice sounds as smooth as the water silently coming down the sides of the wall. She comes up on her side more as Chaménos slowly steps toward the round marble table.

"You must be the man Mistress Lillith has talked about," she continues.

Chaménos fights the trance of relaxation and the succulent water ice nymph in front of him. The last rooms he's passed through are cloudy in his mind, but he recalls the information he knows and pushes through the haze fog swirling around his head.

"Who is she? Why does it mean that she wants me to 'work for it' for what's inside of me?"

Rusalka's face changes to one of happy surprise. She comes to the edge of the table, leaning her elbows forward as to press her breasts together. Chaménos cannot help to look more upon her. It makes her google.

"Wow, I'm really impressed. Most incubus can't even speak at this point. Most are as lost as your friend in the other room," she says, nodding to a place over his shoulder.

Chaménos feels distracted and can't help himself.

"Can't speak? Why?"

"Because," she says rising. He's her height and she meets him eye to eye. "Most things at this point can be said without words. Because right now, between us, is what matters."

She puts both of her cool palms on his smooth chest, and Chaménos feels completely at ease.

So at ease that he becomes hard immediately.

her hands spread out across his chest and massage his shoulders. The sensation of her touch calls him forward instinctively as she stares him in the eyes. She brings him to the table and turns him, then gently guides him down to sit.

The slab of marble is heated, even soft. Chaménos puts his hand on the wet stone and runs his hands over it.

The wetness he feels isn't the consistency of water, but something thicker.

"Lay down my dear incubus," she says, taking a hand and placing it behind his head. He allows her to lay him down, getting comfortable in the middle of the slab. Looking up into the swirling skyline above, he becomes mesmerized for a moment by the patterns in the mist of water and how the blinking blue crystals of the unseen dome above him blink like stars.

He feels a round silk towel being placed under his head.

Heat starts to slowly come through the marble beneath his body.

Before his mind slips completely away into the moment, Chaménos gives one last effort to focus.

"What is it inside of us, as men, that this Mistress Lilith wants? Why me? Why Perdita?"

Rusalka comes near his ear. When she whispers, he feels cool air in his ear.

"You are so much more than the sum of your parts. It's this intangible element that she seeks."

Chaménos feels relaxed getting somewhat of an answer and almost closes his eyes, seeing only the blue twinkling of light. The thoughts swirl over the answer he receives back into a phrase that he hears over and over in his mind, that he's heard and felt since being in this place.

---

## Only The Here-And-Now Matters

He hears the sound of wet feet stepping onto the marble slab on which he lays.

When he looks up, Rusalka looks over at him, smiling.

She holds a silver bowl and dips one of her hands into it. As she cups her hands into it, she brings it out over Chaménos' body. A clear liquid gel drips onto his body. As it does, he notices that it matches his body temperature perfectly. It doesn't slap down onto him or even makes much of a sound. She dips her hand in again, tracing up his legs, over his chest, and his arms.

She dips her hands in the bowl once again and allows a good handful to drip down over his cock, now threatening to burst from the white jockstrap he wears.

As the gel coalesces on his body, he feels warm and at home.

He fails to hear the bowl being set down.

But he does feel her soothing touch.

The contrast between her cooling hands and the warm gel mixes together as she spreads it around on him. She straddles him, her perfect hips overing just over his cock that pulses. Chaménos wants nothing more than her to sit down on him and feel himself inside of her. But he slips into a further state of relaxation as her hands start to work into his muscles, massaging him around his neck, then working her way down across his chest.

As her hands leave him, he opens his eyes to look upon her. Rusalka's torso is arched and shows every groove of her abs as she reaches over to the bowl and gets more of the clear gel behind her. She starts to rub it on her body, keeping eye contact and smiling at Chaménos' as she does. The gel activates something in her skin, causing the ice crystals patched around her body to start sparkling like the stars in the ceiling. She moans as she runs a hand over her pussy and across her tits. When she does, the glitter and icicles on her body glow in a low pulse that rises and fades. But her blue eyes become a smoldering of glacial blue that makes him lock onto her.

Rusalka leans forward slowly, pressing her chest into his. The glitter on her body pulses as she moans, rubbing herself up his body, then down, over his torso and across his cock and down to his legs. Her body with the gel sends a gentle surge of electricity into him, like a conduit, making his cock grow even larger the more she slides up and down onto him.

Then, her fingers slide down to the clasps on his white jockstrap, and he hears them snap.

His cock rises completely, unimpeded, and she holds her hips right over him at the entrance of her pussy.

She takes a hand and caresses his face, then comes down and kisses him.

Chaménos tastes a sweet velvet perfume that drives his entire body to tense up in a state of arousal that makes him want to thrust his hips forward.

But he doesn't have to.

Rusalka laces her hands into his as she sits down onto his cock, spreading both her body and her labia. As she does, her entire body lights up again. Chaménos feels a safety in her, at how she handles him, and submits to her as she begins to ride.

She looks at him, her face twisting into expressions of pleasure as she keeps a slow pace, making him feel every inch of her wetness as the gel around them lubricates their touch. Chaménos' cock throbs with pleasure with every stroke. Everything feels pleasurable and effortless, especially keeping his eyes on the mystical nymph riding him back and forth.

She sits up and begins to ride him, caressing herself and activating the glitter on her body more and more. Steam rushes down from her cool body as her eyes begin to glow. As they do, Chaménos feels her pussy start to tighten around him just right. His hands rest on her hips, feeling her cool body transfer into his warmth as their rhythm starts to sync.

He feels himself cumming.

And she feels it too.

"Please cum in me. I want to cum with you," she says.

With her voice saying those words, Chaménos cannot contain himself. But he experiences his climax differently. The orgasm starts from his head and his toes. It builds up his body, not allowing him to release his cum yet. His muscles seem to vibrate as he shouts out in pleasure, feeling it crawl down his chest and up his legs to the center of his hips. Then, the release makes him go wide eyed. The pleasure explodes both out of his cock and in his mind. All the while he keeps eyes on Rusalka who never leaves his gaze as she, too, climaxes in the same way.

His cock pumps cum into her and she sits down on him, allowing it to be deep inside of her. Her sizzling body of steam activates every single fleck of ice and glitter on her body until she glows so brightly, it changes the lighting in the room.

As his orgasm releases his body, Chaménos feels the warmth of the marble table under him. He feels the weight of Rusalka's body on his hips. He feels her breathing, her hands on his stomach, allowing her cool touch to start permeating his body.

He goes to say something but can't.

Rusalka leans forward, placing a finger on his lips and smiles big.

"This is a great start," she says.

*A great start? This is just the start?* A thought bursts in his mind temporarily. He tries to let it come to the surface, wanting to question her, wanting to know more and what's next and why.

But the here and now takes over.

And he hears the sound of more soft footsteps on marble enter the room.

There's a glow of different blue lighting out of the corner of his eyes.

Chaménos watches Rusalka turn her gaze from him, breaking eye contact, for the first time as she looks to her left.

"Ladies, this is the prize of Mistress Lilith. You should try him out."

---

Follow me and upvote this story. The more encouragement I get, the more I want to write and will bring this story together for you.

Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers