Fantasy on a Houseboat Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's fantasy of sex with a black man comes true on a boat.
5.8k words
4.44
19.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanTZ
FanTZ
43 Followers

Van woke early Sunday morning to a warm breeze from the open window. Having just arrived from Dubai a day ago, the time zone changes and jet lag left him a bit confused. "Where am I?" he thought as he looked around the room. As he shook off the cobwebs, he remembered that he was staying in a borrowed houseboat. Next he remembered the phenomenal sex he enjoyed last night with Brooke. He closed his eyes as the memory of Brooke's beautiful, white body wrapped around him bubbled up in his brain. A smile came to his face as he slowly woke and got to his feet. He walked to the railing of the houseboat and looked at town home complex at the far end of the lake. He wondered which one was owned by Brooke and Jeremy. As the memories from last night continued to drift around in his mind, he began to get hard. Van decided to take an early morning dip in the lake to cool off. It was nature's cold shower. He realized that he didn't have a swimsuit, but thought it should be no problem so early in the morning. Slipping quietly into the lake, Van began to enjoy a swim in the warm water with thoughts of Brooke continuing to spin in his head.

Meanwhile, Brooke was in bed with her own delightful memories of last night. When she first woke, she thought the memories were just a dream. Since she was a little sore in all the right places she quickly realized it really did happen. Van was the most marvelous sex machine she had ever slept with -- amazingly it was her husband's idea. Brooke couldn't wait until Jeremy returned, but she planned on enjoying Van in the meantime as Jeremy wished. When he called from his trip late last night, Jeremy was thrilled to hear that Van had done his asking and had seduced her. Brooke told him how wonderful it was to have sex with a black man and how loving it was for Jeremy to arrange for her fantasy to come true. Now with his clear blessing, Brooke was ready to see if Van was willing to spend part of the last day of the weekend with her.

As Brooke got out of bed, she looked in the mirror. She never thought she was anything too special. Like many women, she was a bit critical of herself when looking in a full length mirror. Jeremy loved her short, light brown hair but she wished it were a bit thicker. Her petite 110 pound body was blessed with perfect 36B breasts and nipples that seemed to be constantly erect, but Brooke didn't understand why those "perfect handfuls" as Jeremy called them, turned him on so much. Though she was nearly 50, Jeremy would often say "not a bad body for a twenty-something." Her body was adorned with a few small tattoos, a couple visible to all and one that only her lover could see when she was naked. Sure, her husband adored her but she couldn't help think he was just being nice while she noticed small imperfections in the mirror. But today was a little different. Her new handsome fantasy lover also admired her gorgeous body. Other than her husband, Van was the first man to see her naked in almost 20 years and he got hard just looking at her. Today, she was a little less critical about the image in the mirror. She got into the shower. She had showered last night, but wanted a super-smooth shave in hopes that Van's rock-hard manhood would soon be dipping into her. After showering, Brooke put on a lace thong, a cute pair of shorts and a camisole that Jeremy always enjoyed -- no bra today.

Brooke went to the window and looked out across the lake and saw that the houseboat had not moved from last night. She picked up the binoculars by the bedroom window and looked at the houseboat. She could not see through the mirrored windows and was a bit saddened that she could not get a glimpse of the handsome man she had just met. Just then, Brooke saw Van's naked body emerge from the lake. Just the sight of his muscled, dark body weakened her knees. As Van disappeared into the houseboat, Brooke hurried down to the lake and started the pontoon. She eased out of the slip and headed towards the houseboat. In a matter of minutes, she arrived at her destination. Brooke lashed the boats together as Van had done the afternoon before. She entered the houseboat to see only a steaming coffee cup. She heard water running and realized Van was taking a shower. As she looked through the partially open door, Brooke could see his half-hard manhood through the clear glass shower door. She eased out of her shorts and surprised Van by entering the shower wearing only the thong and camisole. The two immediately embraced and began to caress each other's wet, slippery bodies. The water made both the camisole and panties virtually transparent. Van sighed in wonder at her beauty.

"I was just thinking about you," said Van. "I can't even describe the memories I have been having."

"That explains why you are getting hard," Brooke said with a grin as she reached down to stroke his wonderful rod.

Van leaned over and began to kiss and caress her beautiful breasts. His tongue licked and suckled each of her hard, pink nipples through the fabric. With every flick of his tongue, Brooke flinched with delight. When she could stand it no longer, she lifted his head began to kiss his soft lips again. Van squatted down, slid her thong to one side, and put his strong arms under each of her legs. He stood up with Brooke's legs resting on his arms, exposing her slit and making it available to him. He slowly lowered her smooth womanhood onto his ridged, black cock. Brooke gasped as she felt him enter her warmth and fill it completely. The length of his cock made it seem like it took forever until they were fully engaged. This position allowed for very deep penetration and she felt the head of his tool pressing places that had never been pleasured before. He held her in this position for a moment, just enjoying the unique feeling while gazing into her eyes.

Van's strong arms started raising and lowering Brooke's body up and down on him. With each bounce, their pulse rates quickened. They continued their love making standing up with unbridled passion. As her body bounced on his cock, each thrust caused her clit to touch against his pubes and send a small spasm through her. Warm water washed over them as their bodies heaved with desire. Their lips were pressed together in kisses as their tongues flicked over one another. Moans of pleasure emanated from both of their throats until the tickling of her clit brought her closer to a toe curling orgasm. "Oh wow!" she cried in ecstasy as her fingernails dug into his back. Van's soon surrendered himself with a final thrust that filled her with hot love juice. He leaned back against the shower wall, unwilling to disengage their bodies. Their mingled body juices flowed down his legs as they held onto each other's bodies. They continued to kiss and caress each other until he gently raised Brooke up and lowered her to the ground.

"You are amazing," Brooke whispered in the ear she was nibbling on.

"I can't believe you walked into the shower wearing those sexy undies", Van said as he stripped them from her luscious body. "Do you have any idea of the effect that has on a man?"

"I think I noticed the effect it had on you," she smiled.

Van kissed her shoulder tattoo and moved to her breasts one last time. How he loved those perfect pink nipples! They washed each other and decided to exit the shower before they looked like prunes. Van handed Brooke the towel while he searched for a second one. The finally were dried and started to dress. Van had no trouble dressing, but Brooke now realized that she had no extra clothes.

"What are you laughing about," asked Van.

"My top and panties are a bit too wet to wear and I didn't bring any others. I guess I should have thought of that before getting into the shower, but passion took over."

Brooke slipped into her shorts and Van slipped into boxer briefs, trousers, and an unbuttoned white shirt. Brooke remained topless while Van poured a coffee for her.

"Aren't you going to offer me a shirt?' she smiled.

"In due time. I am enjoying the scenery right now."

They sat across from each other talking and sipping on the coffee, but Van's eyes kept drifting down to Brooke's sensual breasts. How he adored her perfect body! Brooke blushed again.

"Would you mind taking me on your pontoon to the shore? I need to buy a few things," said Van.

"I would be glad to, as long as I can go along with you on your shopping trip."

They finished the coffee and Van gave Brooke the shirt he was wearing. Brooke enjoyed the soft fabric of his shirt as she started to button it. It felt a little naughty wearing the shirt that he had just taken off. A whimper escaped her lips as she looked at the body that had just been in the shirt.

Van donned a nearly identical shirt and they moved to the door. Van locked up and joined Brooke on the pontoon. Brooke drove while they talked and enjoyed each other's company. Brooke docked the pontoon and they walked up to the townhouse. "Now it is my turn to give you a tour of our home." Brooke started in the lower level and showed Van her office, the exercise room, and the family room. They moved to the main floor and Van was impressed with the work and decorating they had done on the home. She continued upstairs and went into the master bedroom.

"I need to put on some panties and change into a shirt that fits me if we are going out." Brooke removed her clothes and Van's instantly embraced her.

"You can't get naked and expect me to keep my hands off of you."

"I thought that screwing 15 minutes ago would have satiated you for awhile," she joked.

"I didn't get to taste your delightful juices yet today." he replied.

Van lifted her in his arms and set her down on the bed. He caressed and kissed her, moving quickly down to his favorite spot. He opened her sweet folds with his finger and enjoyed the view before gently moving his tongue to her treasure. His long, soft tongue probed both holes and every fold of delicate skin. As his tasting and licking began to pleasure both of them, Brooke automatically reached into her drawer and withdrew a handful of vibrators like she did with Jeremy or when going solo. By the time she realized what she had done, it was too late to keep them from Van's view. She blushed with a bit of embarrassment, not knowing how Van would react. He smiled and continued with his delightful meal. Van was actually quite turned on by the three vibrators. He had never known a woman comfortable enough to use them during sex. "I wonder where the three go?" he thought to himself. One on the clit, one in the pussy and one in the bun-hole, he could only assume. After a few minutes, Brooke took the rose colored one and put it next to her clit. A few minutes later, Van took the thinnest one and inserted it into her bottom. Brooke gasped in surprise, but was pleased with the feeling. Now Van backed away a bit and watched with voyeuristic pleasure as Brooke brought herself to an explosive orgasm - her body quaking all over. Van watched her pussy and anus as they continued to contract and release. As soon as she was able, Brooke pulled Van's head to her pussy for a little more joy. Van drank in the luscious juices as Brooke came in copious quantities. "Mmmmmm. Delicious."

"Wow, Brooke! That was quite an astounding demonstration you just put on!" said Van as he cuddled up with her.

"I'm sorry -- my hand involuntarily reached for my favorite toys."

"They seem to take you to a whole other level of orgasm. I could watch that all day long. And those delicious juices of yours just seemed to keep flowing."

Brooke blushed again. "Let's get cleaned up and get going," said Brooke in an attempt to change the subject. "I am going into the bathroom and closing the door so that you don't get turned on again."

As Brooke went to clean up, Van fell back on the bed in utter exhaustion. He couldn't keep up the pace Brooke had set over the past day. Had she forgot that he was out of practice? He looked down at his half-hard cock, amazed that it was somewhat back in action after this morning's shower episode. Soon Brooke emerged from the bathroom and she started to dress. She foolishly (or intentionally) bent over to put on her panties. Van quickly jumped up and pressed his black cock against Brooke's beautiful white ass. God, he loved that color contrast.

"Easy soldier. I promise you more later on, but my pussy needs a little rest."

"My "soldier" isn't exactly standing at attention, either. I need to wait, too. You wore me out."

Brooke finished dressing, but did not put on a bra just to keep Van's mind occupied while they shopped. She did put on panties to catch any remaining love juice. Van cleaned up and got dressed, too. "I am a bit hungry. Could I take you to brunch? You would have to pick a place, since I am not too familiar with the area."

"I know just the place." They took Brooke's car and were soon satisfying their stomachs. This was really the first chance they got to get to know each other. They shared their likes and dislikes, their similarities and dis-similarities, their complementary fantasy. Van shared some of his memories and laughs of the good-old-days with Jeremy. It did not seem at all odd starting out as passionate fuck-buddies and now quickly becoming friends. They genuinely liked each other and enjoyed spending time both in and out of bed. He was quite different than she, they found out. He enjoyed sports such as skydiving, mountain climbing, bungee jumping and other extreme sports. She enjoyed quiet walks, concerts and vacations in warm places. Knowing the sports he loved helped to explain his extreme approach to sex. While Brooke loved the insatiable sex, she wasn't used to the athleticism he brought to each session. Her legs felt a little bruised from the standing position in the shower. Jeremy would be back in a week and she could again enjoy the morning cuddles, long foreplay and softer approach to sex. Though she longed for the gentle sex that she and Jeremy shared, Brooke was determined to enjoy every moment of this living fantasy.

This just seemed like a perfect day to both of them. Neither Van nor Brooke could stop smiling, but still this moment just made Brooke miss Jeremy even more. She wished he were here to share Van's memories and laugh with them. To be sure, Brooke was really enjoying the sex Jeremy had arranged, but nothing could replace the love that the two of them shared. She could not wait until he returned and hearing stories of his past just made her long for him even more.

When they finished eating, Brooke took Van to buy some snacks, cheese, wine and other essentials. It was almost noon when they got back to the townhouse. Van invited Brooke to the houseboat to enjoy the perfect afternoon sun. She packed a swimsuit, sunglasses, and extra clothes (not wanting to repeat this morning's shower experience). She also threw in one of her toys and a travel sized bottle of lube hoping she would be using them later. They headed out to the boat completely joyful.

Once on the boat Brooke changed into her swimsuit -- stopping only to embrace and caress for a few minutes. They could not get enough of the feel of their bodies together. This time, they were standing in front of the mirror as they embraced and could see the full beauty of the black on white that they both enjoyed so much.

Van showed Brooke the steps to the top deck of the boat. It was wonderful! There were lounge chairs, towels, and another small bar and frig filled with wine, beer and the makings for cocktails. The deck itself was surrounded by a 3 foot safety railing. The railing was covered in a dark mesh screen which let the breeze blow through, but provided perfect privacy. Brooke settled onto a towel covered lounge and began to enjoy the sun while Van brought her a glass of wine. This was summer at its best. After a few minutes, Brooke turned onto her stomach to get some sun on her back as she continued to chat with Van. At Van's insistence, Brooke removed her suit, after looking around to make sure there was adequate privacy. This was something she had never done, but the feeling of freedom and the thought of an all over tan in front of him was intriguing. It was just paradise! Brooke insisted that Van remove his suit also if she was required to. They settled into lounge chairs next to each other talking and enjoying the mutual views.

"Van, do you have any suntan lotion that you could you put on my back -- I forgot mine."

"It would be my pleasure. I have some suntan oil that should do." Her skin felt even more incredible to his hands with the oil acting as a lubricant. He covered her arms, back, and legs. Since her suit was off, he started to rub those perfect buns to ensure they would not get sunburned. By this time, they were both getting extremely turned on. Brooke was moaning with pleasure derived from his hands. Van's hands massaged her beautiful white buns and his dark fingers moved closer to the cleavage between her cheeks. As his fingers slid up and down her crack, she unconsciously raised her buns and opened her legs a bit. Van straddled her legs on the lounge chair and his cock rested between her legs. His view of her love box and bun hole was spectacular!

Brooke dumped out the bag she had brought, found the lube, and poured some on her hand. She then reached behind her and grasped his cock in an effort to return some of the pleasure she was feeling. It was just barely half a mush. She knew her skill would make it rock hard soon. Brooke stroked the entire length of his long, dick moving from his balls to the tip of his cock over and over. With each stroke she felt it getting bigger and harder. She had never felt a cock so long and she loved that her hand fit (barely) around its slender shape just perfectly. Brooke wanted Van's cock buried deep inside her, giving her pleasure yet again. She slid the head of his tool along her crotch all the way from her clit to her ass over and over. The delightful feeling might make one of them cum at any moment.

"I want that cock in me now," she cried. Van willingly obliged. Still straddling her, he moved forward and slowly entered her delectable cave. She gasped as he filled her completely. Van loved the view of her naked back and buns. He saw Brooke's toy on the floor where she dumped her bag. Remembering that she seemed to enjoy it in her bum earlier, he picked it up and inserted it in Brooke's tightest hole. Brooke gasped loudly at the unexpected pleasure. Though Van could not know it, she had never had a toy or anything else in her buns.

"Wow! Double teaming me with your cock and my toy is something I have never experienced!"

"You think you are feeling pleasure? I can feel the vibrations on my cock. This is amazing! But I am not going to last long."

"Pound that cock into me! I want to feel it all the way to my throat. Fuck me harder!" Brooke didn't understand where her naughty talk was coming from. She never ever talked like that to any of her previous lovers. Van's athletic body answered with swift, long strokes. He withdrew almost completely before the full length surged in again. His crotch was slapping against her buns giving them a pink glow. His balls tapped her pussy and clit with each stroke. Sweat was glistening on both of their bodies with tiny beads lit up by the sunlight. Brooke's every breath was filled with quivering gasps and moans. They reached a fevered pitch until they could take no more.

"Ah! Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god" cried Brooke as her toes curled and a surging release flooded out from deep within her body.

Hearing the intense cry of his partner spurred Van on towards his own climax. His buttocks tensed as he bucked into her one last time. He felt his cock gush as his cum mingled with Brooke's own love juices deep inside her love canal. He again fell onto her as he continued to throb and twitch inside of her. She could feel his heart beating against her back and his hot breath burn against her neck. Van felt the vibration against his cock and gently removed the toy from her bottom. He could not yet bring himself to withdraw from her pussy, however. Van continued to lay on her back, feeling the sweat mingle between them.

FanTZ
FanTZ
43 Followers
12